ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

Author Topic: Need help with birth chart reading  (Read 682 times)

Offline divinerchan

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:July 06, 2020, 01:48:58 PM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Need help with birth chart reading
    « Reply #15 on: May 10, 2020, 12:58:42 AM »
    Hi,

Hoping some Sifus can help in my brother’s birth chart reading ( either Bz or ZWDS) with regards to wealth and career especially next ten years. His DOB: 27/8/1983 13:59. Born in KL but based in Singapore. He’s a surgeon thinking of going into private practice after COVID 19 situation improves. Appreciate your help. Thanks.
    Your brother can start his business smoothly. Don't worry about that.

Does he planed to have a child? Next year he has an opportunity to have a son.

Hi Divinerchan, can I ask how u interpret to arrive at the conclusion so can get to learn? Is it because his chart has a lot of 7k and DW?
    Yes. I happy to share my opinion. But limited to my English, I afraid that I can't fully explain what I think.

First of all, you are right. This Bazi 7k is strong (but not "a lot", it has a little bit difference), and wealth in whole piller on month to produce 7k. 7k is becomes more strong. It is the problem in this Bazi. That say its DM is weak.

But it has other factors to remedied.

First, what the solving way with 7K is Zhèng Yìn and Pian Yin, right? In this Bazi, Yin stars (wood) is enough to treat 7K. Second, LP has full of Word and Fire to help DM. That means the owner has a good education (Yin star) and can apply it in his career.

Too many good factors in this Bazi.
    -- Yan Chan.

Online jt

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:Today at 06:50:58 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: May 10, 2020, 01:28:49 AM »
    Hi,

Hoping some Sifus can help in my brother’s birth chart reading ( either Bz or ZWDS) with regards to wealth and career especially next ten years. His DOB: 27/8/1983 13:59. Born in KL but based in Singapore. He’s a surgeon thinking of going into private practice after COVID 19 situation improves. Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Hi Divinerchan, can I ask how u interpret to arrive at the conclusion so can get to learn? Is it because his chart has a lot of 7k and DW?
    Yes. I happy to share my opinion. But limited to my English, I afraid that I can't fully explain what I think.

First of all, you are right. This Bazi 7k is strong (but not "a lot", it has a little bit difference), and wealth in whole piller on month to produce 7k. 7k is becomes more strong. It is the problem in this Bazi. That say its DM is weak.

First, what the solving way with 7K is Zhèng Yìn and Pian Yin, right? In this Bazi, Yin stars (wood) is enough to treat 7K. Second, LP has full of Word and Fire to help DM. That means the owner has a good education (Yin star) and can apply it in his career.

Thank you DivinerChan.

Mandarin is fine too. I can still read a bit. Just don't know how to type much.

His birth bazi is Ding Wei, Ding Hai, Geng Shen and Gui Hai right? So that is 3 7k, 2 DW, 1 EG and 1 Friend?

Q1.
    When you say the owner has a good education, that is by looking at the hidden stems under the Wei and the Hai branches? Because I dont see them in the main stem and branches.

In the main stem and branches, the metal (Geng and Shen) which is 财 is good for his 7k because 财 gives rise to 官 right?

But does the Hai under the day pillar weaken the day master alot? Because metal (shen) enhances water (hai) which sits below DM which is Ding? Or Because the Wei (earth) weakens the Hai (water) so DM is safe?

Q2
    I am trying to understand the LP wood.
    His LP is Bing Chen (Fire and Earth)? OR also considering the Yi in the hidden stem as the wood?

Offline divinerchan

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: May 10, 2020, 02:38:31 AM »
    Hi,

Thank you DivinerChan.

Mandarin is fine too. I can still read a bit. Just don't know how to type much.

His birth bazi is Ding Wei, Ding Hai, Geng Shen and Gui Hai right? So that is 3 7k, 2 DW, 1 EG and 1 Friend?

Q1.
    When you say the owner has a good education, that is by looking at the hidden stems under the Wei and the Hai branches? Because I dont see them in the main stem and branches.

In the main stem and branches, the metal (Geng and Shen) which is 财 is good for his 7k because 财 gives rise to 官 right?

But does the Hai under the day pillar weaken the day master alot? Because metal (shen) enhances water (hai) which sits below DM which is Ding? Or Because the Wei (earth) weakens the Hai (water) so DM is safe?

Q2
    I am trying to understand the LP wood.
    His LP is Bing Chen (Fire and Earth)? OR also considering the Yi in the hidden stem as the wood?
    >His birth bazi is Ding Wei, Ding Hai, Geng Shen and Gui Hai right? So that is 3 7k, 2 DW, 1 EG and 1 Friend?
    Sorry I don't know it very well about "DW" & "EG". What does it means?

>When you say the owner has a good education, that is by looking at the hidden stems under the Wei and the Hai branches? Because I dont see them in the main stem and branches.
    It is not easy to say it clear. I may say you are right. Wood is hided under Wei and Hai branches. But actually Hidden Stem is used for combine(合), arch(拱) in many cases. For Arch usage under this Bazi, it has a hidden Mǎo between Wei and Hai, see? That means it has a hidden triple combination for Wood (三合木局) inside this Bazi.

>In the main stem and branches, the metal (Geng and Shen) which is 财 is good for his 7k because 财 gives rise to 官 right?
    Yes.

>But does the Hai under the day pillar weaken the day master alot? Because metal (shen) enhances water (hai) which sits below DM which is Ding? Or Because the Wei (earth) weakens the Hai (water) so DM is safe?

No. Don't apply so complicated calculation between Stems and Branches. Such these oddly processes is just for fill up gaps for some wrong theory. For this question, three things I want to point out:
    1. Ding is not quite scare in weakness. Impact is small. Once it has a little bit Wood, Ding can be easy to recover. This is that the Classic Book said "丁火柔中, 內性昭融, 旺而不烈, 衰而不窮....".
    2. Hai doesn't hurt Ding to much, except that Hai is on Month Branch. Because Hidden stem water Ren is not 7K but Zheng Guan. Guan for DM is a conflict with care, it is not hard attack as 7K. Thank about the meaning in combination of Ding & Ren (丁壬合).
    3. It has Jia stem hided in Hai, it can mediate between Water and Fire. For this Hai of day branch, its hidden stem Jia is stronger than Ren. So that Jia is do mediation very well for Ding and let it safe.

>His LP is Bing Chen (Fire and Earth)? OR also considering the Yi in the hidden stem as the wood?
    Now his LP is under Bing Fire. Of cause it is lucky period for him. And Chen will get better on top of Bing.
    « Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 02:44:53 AM by divinerchan »
    -- Yan Chan.

Online jt

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: May 10, 2020, 09:17:59 AM »
    >His birth bazi is Ding Wei, Ding Hai, Geng Shen and Gui Hai right? So that is 3 7k, 2 DW, 1 EG and 1 Friend?

DW meaning Direct wealth / Zhen Cai
    EG meaning Eating God or Shi Shen

>When you say the owner has a good education, that is by looking at the hidden stems under the Wei and the Hai branches? Because I dont see them in the main stem and branches.
    It is not easy to say it clear. I may say you are right. Wood is hided under Wei and Hai branches. But actually Hidden Stem is used for combine(合), arch(拱) in many cases. For Arch usage under this Bazi, it has a hidden Mǎo between Wei and Hai, see? That means it has a hidden triple combination for Wood (三合木局) inside this Bazi.

Qn: You are referring to the 亥卯未合木局 combination? I see 亥and未 but I don't see 卯? So even as long as 2 characters in a 三合 is present, will still be usable, just not as strong?

>But does the Hai under the day pillar weaken the day master alot? Because metal (shen) enhances water (hai) which sits below DM which is Ding? Or Because the Wei (earth) weakens the Hai (water) so DM is safe?

No. Don't apply so complicated calculation between Stems and Branches. Such these oddly processes is just for fill up gaps for some wrong theory. For this question, three things I want to point out:
    1. Ding is not quite scare in weakness. Impact is small. Once it has a little bit Wood, Ding can be easy to recover. This is that the Classic Book said "丁火柔中, 內性昭融, 旺而不烈, 衰而不窮....".

Qn: Here Ding fire benefits from the Jia wood in the hidden stem (and the Geng in the hidden stem under Shen?)?

2. Hai doesn't hurt Ding to much, except that Hai is on Month Branch. Because Hidden stem water Ren is not 7K but Zheng Guan. Guan for DM is a conflict with care, it is not hard attack as 7K. Thank about the meaning in combination of Ding & Ren (丁壬合).

Qn: Why is Guan a conflict for DM? Water-Fire?
    And how come the hidden stem of the branch here is more important, ie why is Zheng Guan in the hidden stem more important than the 7k in the branch? Isn't hidden stem a sub component of the branch?

3. It has Jia stem hided in Hai, it can mediate between Water and Fire. For this Hai of day branch, its hidden stem Jia is stronger than Ren. So that Jia is do mediation very well for Ding and let it safe.

Got it. So Jia "Tong" and mediates

>His LP is Bing Chen (Fire and Earth)? OR also considering the Yi in the hidden stem as the wood?
    Now his LP is under Bing Fire. Of cause it is lucky period for him. And Chen will get better on top of Bing.

Qn:
    Sorry this part i don't quite understand and forgive me for asking basic question:
    Bing Fire is good for his chart because it adds to the Ding fire his DM?
    Why Chen get better on top of Bing? Because Fire give birth to Earth?

Offline divinerchan

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: May 10, 2020, 11:41:08 PM »

DW meaning Direct wealth / Zhen Cai
    EG meaning Eating God or Shi Shen

Qn: You are referring to the 亥卯未合木局 combination? I see 亥and未 but I don't see 卯? So even as long as 2 characters in a 三合 is present, will still be usable, just not as strong?

Qn: Here Ding fire benefits from the Jia wood in the hidden stem (and the Geng in the hidden stem under Shen?)?

Qn: Why is Guan a conflict for DM? Water-Fire?
    And how come the hidden stem of the branch here is more important, ie why is Zheng Guan in the hidden stem more important than the 7k in the branch? Isn't hidden stem a sub component of the branch?

Got it. So Jia "Tong" and mediates

Qn:
    Sorry this part i don't quite understand and forgive me for asking basic question:
    Bing Fire is good for his chart because it adds to the Ding fire his DM?
    Why Chen get better on top of Bing? Because Fire give birth to Earth?

>Qn: You are referring to the 亥卯未合木局 combination? I see 亥and未 but I don't see 卯? So even as long as 2 characters in a 三合 is present, will still be usable, just not as strong?

Yes. That so call Arch "拱". How strong does Arch formed? It is case by case. One of the important symtum is that, when two Branch are two adjacent pillers, it is quite strong. If two Branch has distance, Arch power will be reduced.

>Qn: Here Ding fire benefits from the Jia wood in the hidden stem (and the Geng in the hidden stem under Shen?)?

Sure. It is based on my experience.

>Qn: Why is Guan a conflict for DM? Water-Fire?
    Sorry for my bad english. All I means that Guan(官星) is "剋而有情". So that Ren(壬) doesn't hurt DM(丁) too much.

>And how come the hidden stem of the branch here is more important, ie why is Zheng Guan in the hidden stem more important than the 7k in the branch? Isn't hidden stem a sub component of the branch?
    Sorry I didn't means hidden stem more important than branch. And 7k doesn't in branch for this Bazi.

>Bing Fire is good for his chart because it adds to the Ding fire his DM?
    yes.

>Why Chen get better on top of Bing? Because Fire give birth to Earth?
    Because Wood is good for DM also. Trees need warm soil for growing, right?
    « Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 11:44:16 PM by divinerchan »
    -- Yan Chan.

Online jt

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: May 11, 2020, 03:00:33 AM »
    >And how come the hidden stem of the branch here is more important, ie why is Zheng Guan in the hidden stem more important than the 7k in the branch? Isn't hidden stem a sub component of the branch?
    Sorry I didn't means hidden stem more important than branch. And 7k doesn't in branch for this Bazi.

Ok, sorry for confusion. When i run the bazi through https://bazi-calculator.com/ - I thought HAI itself has an assigned 7k (Qi Sha) and then you have the three hidden stems (Wu, Jia, Ren) below this 7k

Óh Ok so the Chen earth helps the Jia wood which warms up the fire more?

Offline divinerchan

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: May 11, 2020, 08:52:59 AM »

Ok, sorry for confusion. When i run the bazi through https://bazi-calculator.com/ - I thought HAI itself has an assigned 7k (Qi Sha) and then you have the three hidden stems (Wu, Jia, Ren) below this 7k

Óh Ok so the Chen earth helps the Jia wood which warms up the fire more?

>Óh Ok so the Chen earth helps the Jia wood which warms up the fire more?
    That depends. Chen doesn't always have an effect as warm soil. From this case, Chen is in LP, it fell in a trend from Southland to Eastland. So that it is seen as warm soil.

And it doesn't mean that Chen not Arch to Shen, it has another meaning for the Bazi. One word can have many meanings in Bazi.
    -- Yan Chan.

five arts forum

Re: Need help with birth chart reading
    « Reply #21 on: May 11, 2020, 08:52:59 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

[Need help reading] ZWDS chart

Started by PotatoCrispBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 208
    Last post Today at 04:00:51 PM
    by PotatoCrisp
    Special all yin chart (with internal clash + bullying punishment)

Started by shandy367Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 456
    Last post Today at 05:07:20 PM
    by yc poon
    Wealth, Marriage, Children. please help to analyze this chart.

Started by EostreBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 20
    Views: 401
    Last post June 26, 2020, 10:12:19 PM
    by Origin
    Daddy Issues (Please help bazi/ZWDS reading)

Started by ArdaraniBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 162
    Last post June 21, 2020, 07:17:53 PM
    by Ardarani
    chart with no DR & IR

Started by qiu21Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 156
    Last post June 17, 2020, 08:55:57 PM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Bazi Analysis, unbalance chart?

Started by Alex TehBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 212
    Last post June 20, 2020, 05:59:26 PM
    by Baretta
    Need guidances for this chart

Started by jyisBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 212
    Last post June 21, 2020, 08:06:07 PM
    by jyis
    Whose chart is better

Started by deepreasonsBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 19
    Views: 466
    Last post June 20, 2020, 07:57:45 AM
    by ArtofFugue
    Chart Reading please

Started by deepreasonsBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 196
    Last post June 16, 2020, 05:39:47 PM
    by TaiYin
    absence of DW & IW in the chart

Started by qiu21Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 39
    Views: 894
    Last post June 23, 2020, 06:10:51 AM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Bazi Chart Reading

Started by aeozBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 394
    Last post June 13, 2020, 07:58:02 PM
    by RenSpb
    Reading on mine Bazi, ZWDS, etc

Started by Orbit50Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 237
    Last post June 24, 2020, 02:36:04 PM
    by Orbit50
    Part II: Saphora Food-Chart 168

Started by SaphoraBoard Prescriptive Recipe

Replies: 5
    Views: 187
    Last post June 21, 2020, 05:38:29 PM
    by Saphora
    How to see one being adopted in a chart? Adopted Child - Case Study

Started by TaiYinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 551
    Last post June 10, 2020, 06:51:08 PM
    by TaiYin
    Hoping for a career chart reading and guidance

Started by xiaox2Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 409
    Last post June 12, 2020, 03:08:56 AM
    by KJS
    Need reading on compatibility with my boyfriend pleaseeeeeeeee

Started by bratkartoffelnBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 15
    Views: 361
    Last post June 01, 2020, 12:39:09 AM
    by bratkartoffeln
    The concept of Void and Death, Kōng wáng 空 亡 in Ziwei chart

Started by ABeginerBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 0
    Views: 122
    Last post May 31, 2020, 04:52:04 AM
    by ABeginer
    Saphora Food-Chart 168

Started by SaphoraBoard Prescriptive Recipe

Replies: 2
    Views: 148
    Last post June 06, 2020, 02:06:39 PM
    by Saphora
    Bazi Reading

Started by Coco2007Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 283
    Last post June 08, 2020, 01:48:54 AM
    by Coco2007
    What does this chart need for balance?

Started by SpartanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 458
    Last post June 03, 2020, 02:42:59 PM
    by Spartan
    help me read my chart please

Started by eleniBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 255
    Last post May 24, 2020, 06:49:29 PM
    by eleni
    Request for Bazi reading for a 1985 female (on romance)

Started by jtBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 369
    Last post June 01, 2020, 12:48:11 PM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Starting over with career. Please help read my chart.

Started by VivensBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 22
    Views: 596
    Last post May 29, 2020, 10:46:40 PM
    by Vivens
    Bazi reading

Started by macao86Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 337
    Last post May 23, 2020, 11:32:25 PM
    by eleni
    Challenging chart of unemployed. Someone please help interpret my chart

Started by chanelBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 554
    Last post May 30, 2020, 10:58:34 PM
    by tea
    Please help me read my chart

Started by Eng0018Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 42
    Views: 834
    Last post May 28, 2020, 11:19:43 AM
    by Eng0018
    kindly interpret my chart?

Started by shantifmBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 468
    Last post June 11, 2020, 09:23:17 PM
    by Remoteviewer
    Please help me read/ interpret this chart

Started by ReiztBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 272
    Last post May 20, 2020, 04:06:09 PM
    by Reizt
    Please help me to read this chart

Started by totalqmfsBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 293
    Last post May 20, 2020, 12:15:56 AM
    by totalqmfs
    [newbie] please kindly read my bazy chart

Started by ArdaraniBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 43
    Views: 847
    Last post May 26, 2020, 11:14:26 AM
    by Ardarani

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: