Author Topic: What does this chart need for balance?  (Read 458 times)

Offline Spartan

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:June 09, 2020, 03:12:44 AM
    • View Profile
  • What does this chart need for balance?
    « on: May 27, 2020, 04:00:35 PM »
    Hello everyone, can I have some assistance in analysing this chart of my brother. He’s born 1989, 8 July around 4pm in SG.

My own interpretation is that he’s a strong earth DM with rooted water, metal and fire elements supporting. His chart seems to be lacking wood, is 30-50 luck pillars beneficial for him?

He is starting a business, personality is usually more concerned about generating and keeping wealth.

Online Bazi_Fan

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Today at 10:09:48 PM
    • View Profile
  • Re: What does this chart need for balance?
    « Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 04:36:14 PM »
    Hi Spartan,

If he want to balance to create a nice pie chart, then use wood la  ;)

But, if he wants to make money, then his favourable elements are metal and water. This is because he is strong and well supported with resources and can create wealth by using his brains.  8).
    30 to 40 very good. 40 to 50 so so.

Cheers, Bazi_fan

Offline Spartan

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 08:34:26 PM »
    Thanks for the explanation Bazi_Fan, I’m still very new to Bazi. One of the concepts I read was that charts should have a kind of balance – Can I say that the chart is not overly hot/cold and has the right supporting elements therefore wood is not necessary?

Also could you please explain more what makes 30-40 good and 40-50 so so? I’m quite unclear on how to interpret luck pillars, appreciate your insights!

Online Bazi_Fan

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: May 27, 2020, 11:27:46 PM »
    Hi,

This is 己 ji yin earth born at the end of summer so it's very dry. The 2 snakes in the earthly branches produces more fire. So, you're right to say it is a strong DM but its surrounded with too much hot earth such that the metal is melting. Good thing the hour pillar has 壬 yang water with 庚 yang metal supporting it to cool the chart down a bit. Hence, what the person needs is more water and metal. Wood is also good but secondary.

30 to 40 is Yin Fire rabbits. Yin Fire combine with yang water to create wood, which is career opportunities to him. Very good cycle for him.

40 to 50 is Yang Fire Tiger. Yang Fire combine with yin metal to produce money opportunities. But, yang fire clash with yang water also tiger clash with monkey in the hour pillar affects his investment, employees and/or children. Moreover, tiger, snake and monkey form bullying punishment which brings about unintentional harm. Hence, good money but not good relationships, so, neutral LP.

Quite lengthy but you can see the point. He has a good chart with good luck cycles. 2020 should be his good year whereby > 2019 > 2018. There is very little wood in his natal chart but needs water so he cares about money $$$ more than career.

Cheers, Bazi_fan
    « Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 11:37:47 PM by Bazi_Fan »

Offline Spartan

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: May 28, 2020, 02:06:40 PM »
    Not lengthy at all, it’s interesting to understand your process as it makes sense but I’m too new to ‘see’ the pattern form. He is lucky to have avoided an excessively hot chart with cool hour pillar and your comment that he cares about $$$ more than career is accurate.

Regarding needing water and metal, could this apply to industry or business partners with metal/water DM?

I also have an interpretation is that there is a friend structure which indicates he should have partners/friends to rely on when it comes to work instead of doing everything himself. Would this analysis make sense?

Cheers,
    Spartan

Online Bazi_Fan

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: May 28, 2020, 02:54:31 PM »
    Hi,

For jobs and business, there are many theories on how favourable elements are applied. The ones I know of that works: would be to have business within the water and metal industry, starting business during a year with these elements for example this year 2020 and to have employees with heavy water/metal chart.

As for business partners, bazi shows that he can managed on his own but in practice, it is good to have a partner or at least more startup capital. The issue is he is a workaholic so he will put in more work and money than partners, hence he would end up sharing profit with others. If I'm you, I might help him by contributing capital in return for some profit sharing in his good years.

The friends formation describes the person's personality, attitude and skillsets which is useful in selecting career. This doesn't mean that partnership are more favourable. 

Cheers, Bazi_fan

Offline Spartan

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: May 28, 2020, 04:44:31 PM »
    Thanks @Bazi_Fan , your explanations are very helpful. In general I think he should be pleased that this cycle supports his desire to generate wealth, and have to note to be more cautious during 40-50 LP.

I’ve explored the idea of capital contribution, but he is reluctant to accept money from family members in case it spoils the relationship if the business doesn’t work out. We are on good terms.

This has been an interesting exercise.  Anything else that stands out in his chart to note?

Offline Spartan

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: June 01, 2020, 11:45:19 PM »
    Hello everyone, I have a few more questions which I hope to seek your advice.

1. How should the Fu Yin on the Day and Month pillars be interpreted? Does being a strong DM have a positive/negative impact on this?

2. I’m also trying to learn more about the useful gods, but as there are so many in the hidden stems I’m not sure what to focus on. Could anyone please provide some guidance?

Finally just abit of trivia, this might just be a coincidence but my brother is very good in the heat and cannot take cold (20 degrees need to wear jacket) temperature. While on a hot day others can be dripping sweat and he’s still comfortable. Maybe because of all the hot earth in his chart haha

Best,
    Spartan

Offline TaiYin

• When I read, I speak
    • G101-G300
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • It is not every question that deserves an answer
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: June 02, 2020, 08:58:36 AM »
    @Spartan

1. How should the Fu Yin on the Day and Month pillars be interpreted? Does being a strong DM have a positive/negative impact on this?

he has a FUYIN between day and year.

Maybe have a very poor relationship with their grandparents or Equally they may never have even met their grandparents. The Year Pillar also represents one’s social circle, and the configuration here would mean that the individual may not trust his/her friends due to some incident.

It will impact the Strong day master if the elements are doubling or extremely a lot

2. I’m also trying to learn more about the useful gods, but as there are so many in the hidden stems I’m not sure what to focus on. Could anyone please provide some guidance?

His Regulating Useful Gods should be Bing and GUI.

cheers
    Thank you!
    Mrs TaiYin

It is not every question that deserves an answer

Offline Spartan

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: June 02, 2020, 12:58:55 PM »
    Thank you for the response @TaiYin . Yes my mistake the FUYIN is on day and year. Completely spot on with the grandparents comment, I’m quite amazed. We had very little interaction with most of the grandparents, and actually never even met 1.

Could you explain what you mean on the elements doubling? Like adding more earth is not good?

I’m also trying to understand what structure this chart has (if any) and what the structural useful gods are. Is it simply metal and water like @Bazi_Fan mentions and I’m trying to look too deep where there’s no need?

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts, greatly appreciate all the knowledge on this forum  :D

Offline TaiYin

• When I read, I speak
    • G101-G300
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • It is not every question that deserves an answer
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: June 02, 2020, 01:12:30 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    Thank you!
    Mrs TaiYin

It is not every question that deserves an answer

Offline Palmistry0e

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:June 26, 2020, 02:19:06 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: June 02, 2020, 01:47:24 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline Palmistry0e

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:June 26, 2020, 02:19:06 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: June 02, 2020, 01:48:50 PM »
    Hi,

This is 己 ji yin earth born at the end of summer so it's very dry. The 2 snakes in the earthly branches produces more fire. So, you're right to say it is a strong DM but its surrounded with too much hot earth such that the metal is melting. Good thing the hour pillar has 壬 yang water with 庚 yang metal supporting it to cool the chart down a bit. Hence, what the person needs is more water and metal. Wood is also good but secondary.

30 to 40 is Yin Fire rabbits. Yin Fire combine with yang water to create wood, which is career opportunities to him. Very good cycle for him.

40 to 50 is Yang Fire Tiger. Yang Fire combine with yin metal to produce money opportunities. But, yang fire clash with yang water also tiger clash with monkey in the hour pillar affects his investment, employees and/or children. Moreover, tiger, snake and monkey form bullying punishment which brings about unintentional harm. Hence, good money but not good relationships, so, neutral LP.

Quite lengthy but you can see the point. He has a good chart with good luck cycles. 2020 should be his good year whereby > 2019 > 2018. There is very little wood in his natal chart but needs water so he cares about money $$$ more than career.

Cheers, Bazi_fan

No wood in chart so career quite unstable. He got wealth and outputs in hour so that why he thinking of doing business.

What is he doing now?

Online Bazi_Fan

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: June 02, 2020, 01:56:11 PM »
    Thank you for the response @TaiYin . Yes my mistake the FUYIN is on day and year. Completely spot on with the grandparents comment, I’m quite amazed. We had very little interaction with most of the grandparents, and actually never even met 1.

Could you explain what you mean on the elements doubling? Like adding more earth is not good?

I’m also trying to understand what structure this chart has (if any) and what the structural useful gods are. Is it simply metal and water like @Bazi_Fan mentions and I’m trying to look too deep where there’s no need?

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts, greatly appreciate all the knowledge on this forum  :D

Hi,

Fuyin is the identical pillar appearing twice or more in reading the bazi. So, if it is an unfavourable elements then the bad impact is two times or more after allowing for interactions as @TaiYin has mentioned. In worse case, when appearing in AP or LP, IT could induce life threatening situations. The inverse is Fanyin which is opposite pillar appearing and its impact are dependent on the interactions of the element.

I didn't learn Bazi formally so don't know the structure by heart :P Maybe ask @Tiver: do you know what the structures is?

The recommendations I provide are general. The deeper studies can provide you insights on what is the effect in each year and for each areas (wealth, career, relationship, health etc). This would take more time to analyse e.g. in Yin Fire LP, not all 10 years are equally good as the analysis need to be done on the AP, LP and natal chart interactions.

Cheers, Bazi_fan

Offline Spartan

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: June 03, 2020, 12:01:22 AM »
    Wow, thank you everyone for all the responses and the Fu Yin explanations. Sorry for the slow reply was quite busy today.

I think everyone is on the same page that water and metal is the best support for this chart.

@Palmistry0e : I agree that the career path doesn’t suit him. He had good jobs but got bored of steady/fixed progression, so starting a business now in the metal industry.

I also came across this combination attached, wondering if the Monkey + Snake –> Water combination applies in the natal chart (double water with Fu Yin?), or it has to be a LP combination

@Tiver , appreciate your input on the structure if you can spare some time  :D
    I'm reading your reply on structure and useful gods in the other thread, but taking awhile to understand.

Thank you!
    Spartan

five arts forum

Re: What does this chart need for balance?
    « Reply #14 on: June 03, 2020, 12:01:22 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

[Need help reading] ZWDS chart

Started by PotatoCrispBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 208
    Last post Today at 04:00:51 PM
    by PotatoCrisp
    Special all yin chart (with internal clash + bullying punishment)

Started by shandy367Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 456
    Last post Today at 05:07:20 PM
    by yc poon
    Wealth, Marriage, Children. please help to analyze this chart.

Started by EostreBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 20
    Views: 401
    Last post June 26, 2020, 10:12:19 PM
    by Origin
    chart with no DR & IR

Started by qiu21Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 156
    Last post June 17, 2020, 08:55:57 PM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Bazi Analysis, unbalance chart?

Started by Alex TehBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 212
    Last post June 20, 2020, 05:59:26 PM
    by Baretta
    Need guidances for this chart

Started by jyisBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 212
    Last post June 21, 2020, 08:06:07 PM
    by jyis
    Whose chart is better

Started by deepreasonsBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 19
    Views: 466
    Last post June 20, 2020, 07:57:45 AM
    by ArtofFugue
    Chart Reading please

Started by deepreasonsBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 196
    Last post June 16, 2020, 05:39:47 PM
    by TaiYin
    absence of DW & IW in the chart

Replies: 39
    Views: 894
    Last post June 23, 2020, 06:10:51 AM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Bazi Chart Reading

Started by aeozBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 394
    Last post June 13, 2020, 07:58:02 PM
    by RenSpb
    Part II: Saphora Food-Chart 168

Started by SaphoraBoard Prescriptive Recipe

Replies: 5
    Views: 187
    Last post June 21, 2020, 05:38:29 PM
    by Saphora
    How to see one being adopted in a chart? Adopted Child - Case Study

Started by TaiYinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 551
    Last post June 10, 2020, 06:51:08 PM
    by TaiYin
    Hoping for a career chart reading and guidance

Started by xiaox2Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 409
    Last post June 12, 2020, 03:08:56 AM
    by KJS
    The concept of Void and Death, Kōng wáng 空 亡 in Ziwei chart

Started by ABeginerBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 0
    Views: 122
    Last post May 31, 2020, 04:52:04 AM
    by ABeginer
    Saphora Food-Chart 168

Started by SaphoraBoard Prescriptive Recipe

Replies: 2
    Views: 148
    Last post June 06, 2020, 02:06:39 PM
    by Saphora
    help me read my chart please

Started by eleniBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 255
    Last post May 24, 2020, 06:49:29 PM
    by eleni
    Starting over with career. Please help read my chart.

Started by VivensBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 22
    Views: 596
    Last post May 29, 2020, 10:46:40 PM
    by Vivens
    Challenging chart of unemployed. Someone please help interpret my chart

Started by chanelBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 553
    Last post May 30, 2020, 10:58:34 PM
    by tea
    Please help me read my chart

Started by Eng0018Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 42
    Views: 834
    Last post May 28, 2020, 11:19:43 AM
    by Eng0018
    kindly interpret my chart?

Started by shantifmBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 468
    Last post June 11, 2020, 09:23:17 PM
    by Remoteviewer
    Please help me read/ interpret this chart

Started by ReiztBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 272
    Last post May 20, 2020, 04:06:09 PM
    by Reizt
    Please help me to read this chart

Started by totalqmfsBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 293
    Last post May 20, 2020, 12:15:56 AM
    by totalqmfs
    [newbie] please kindly read my bazy chart

Started by ArdaraniBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 43
    Views: 845
    Last post May 26, 2020, 11:14:26 AM
    by Ardarani
    Is this a good chart?

Started by weekianBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 560
    Last post May 20, 2020, 10:33:34 AM
    by mellybau
    Kindly give your comments on this BZ chart (in any aspects)

Started by ZhixianlinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 291
    Last post May 26, 2020, 03:58:01 PM
    by mellybau
    Could anybody help make sense of my chart?

Started by jgjr89Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 15
    Views: 419
    Last post May 18, 2020, 10:50:21 AM
    by mellybau
    need help to read this chart

Replies: 28
    Views: 777
    Last post June 13, 2020, 04:03:26 PM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Need help with birth chart reading

Started by Lee007Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 21
    Views: 681
    Last post May 11, 2020, 08:52:59 AM
    by divinerchan
    Mistresses chart? A chart or luck pillar that is prone to having other women?

Started by chewakBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 515
    Last post April 22, 2020, 02:51:12 AM
    by flawlesflower
    Please Help me read my Bazi Chart

Started by alansmith24015Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 543
    Last post April 23, 2020, 08:57:10 PM
    by alansmith24015

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: