Author Topic: What does this chart need for balance?  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Spartan

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:December 31, 2020, 02:19:57 PM
    • View Profile
  • What does this chart need for balance?
    « on: May 27, 2020, 04:00:35 PM »
    Hello everyone, can I have some assistance in analysing this chart of my brother. He’s born 1989, 8 July around 4pm in SG.

My own interpretation is that he’s a strong earth DM with rooted water, metal and fire elements supporting. His chart seems to be lacking wood, is 30-50 luck pillars beneficial for him?

He is starting a business, personality is usually more concerned about generating and keeping wealth.

Offline Bazi_Fan

• G401-G500
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Re: What does this chart need for balance?
    « Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 04:36:14 PM »
    Hi Spartan,

If he want to balance to create a nice pie chart, then use wood la  ;)

But, if he wants to make money, then his favourable elements are metal and water. This is because he is strong and well supported with resources and can create wealth by using his brains.  8).
    30 to 40 very good. 40 to 50 so so.

Cheers, Bazi_fan

Offline Spartan

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 08:34:26 PM »
    Thanks for the explanation Bazi_Fan, I’m still very new to Bazi. One of the concepts I read was that charts should have a kind of balance – Can I say that the chart is not overly hot/cold and has the right supporting elements therefore wood is not necessary?

Also could you please explain more what makes 30-40 good and 40-50 so so? I’m quite unclear on how to interpret luck pillars, appreciate your insights!

Offline Bazi_Fan

• G401-G500
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: May 27, 2020, 11:27:46 PM »
    Hi,

This is 己 ji yin earth born at the end of summer so it's very dry. The 2 snakes in the earthly branches produces more fire. So, you're right to say it is a strong DM but its surrounded with too much hot earth such that the metal is melting. Good thing the hour pillar has 壬 yang water with 庚 yang metal supporting it to cool the chart down a bit. Hence, what the person needs is more water and metal. Wood is also good but secondary.

30 to 40 is Yin Fire rabbits. Yin Fire combine with yang water to create wood, which is career opportunities to him. Very good cycle for him.

40 to 50 is Yang Fire Tiger. Yang Fire combine with yin metal to produce money opportunities. But, yang fire clash with yang water also tiger clash with monkey in the hour pillar affects his investment, employees and/or children. Moreover, tiger, snake and monkey form bullying punishment which brings about unintentional harm. Hence, good money but not good relationships, so, neutral LP.

Quite lengthy but you can see the point. He has a good chart with good luck cycles. 2020 should be his good year whereby > 2019 > 2018. There is very little wood in his natal chart but needs water so he cares about money $$$ more than career.

Cheers, Bazi_fan
    « Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 11:37:47 PM by Bazi_Fan »

Offline Spartan

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: May 28, 2020, 02:06:40 PM »
    Not lengthy at all, it’s interesting to understand your process as it makes sense but I’m too new to ‘see’ the pattern form. He is lucky to have avoided an excessively hot chart with cool hour pillar and your comment that he cares about $$$ more than career is accurate.

Regarding needing water and metal, could this apply to industry or business partners with metal/water DM?

I also have an interpretation is that there is a friend structure which indicates he should have partners/friends to rely on when it comes to work instead of doing everything himself. Would this analysis make sense?

Cheers,
    Spartan

Offline Bazi_Fan

• G401-G500
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: May 28, 2020, 02:54:31 PM »
    Hi,

For jobs and business, there are many theories on how favourable elements are applied. The ones I know of that works: would be to have business within the water and metal industry, starting business during a year with these elements for example this year 2020 and to have employees with heavy water/metal chart.

As for business partners, bazi shows that he can managed on his own but in practice, it is good to have a partner or at least more startup capital. The issue is he is a workaholic so he will put in more work and money than partners, hence he would end up sharing profit with others. If I'm you, I might help him by contributing capital in return for some profit sharing in his good years.

The friends formation describes the person's personality, attitude and skillsets which is useful in selecting career. This doesn't mean that partnership are more favourable. 

Cheers, Bazi_fan

Offline Spartan

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: May 28, 2020, 04:44:31 PM »
    Thanks @Bazi_Fan , your explanations are very helpful. In general I think he should be pleased that this cycle supports his desire to generate wealth, and have to note to be more cautious during 40-50 LP.

I’ve explored the idea of capital contribution, but he is reluctant to accept money from family members in case it spoils the relationship if the business doesn’t work out. We are on good terms.

This has been an interesting exercise.  Anything else that stands out in his chart to note?

Offline Spartan

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: June 01, 2020, 11:45:19 PM »
    Hello everyone, I have a few more questions which I hope to seek your advice.

1. How should the Fu Yin on the Day and Month pillars be interpreted? Does being a strong DM have a positive/negative impact on this?

2. I’m also trying to learn more about the useful gods, but as there are so many in the hidden stems I’m not sure what to focus on. Could anyone please provide some guidance?

Finally just abit of trivia, this might just be a coincidence but my brother is very good in the heat and cannot take cold (20 degrees need to wear jacket) temperature. While on a hot day others can be dripping sweat and he’s still comfortable. Maybe because of all the hot earth in his chart haha

Best,
    Spartan

Offline TaiYin

• When I read, I speak
    • G301-G400
    • It is not every question that deserves an answer
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: June 02, 2020, 08:58:36 AM »
    @Spartan

1. How should the Fu Yin on the Day and Month pillars be interpreted? Does being a strong DM have a positive/negative impact on this?

he has a FUYIN between day and year.

Maybe have a very poor relationship with their grandparents or Equally they may never have even met their grandparents. The Year Pillar also represents one’s social circle, and the configuration here would mean that the individual may not trust his/her friends due to some incident.

It will impact the Strong day master if the elements are doubling or extremely a lot

2. I’m also trying to learn more about the useful gods, but as there are so many in the hidden stems I’m not sure what to focus on. Could anyone please provide some guidance?

His Regulating Useful Gods should be Bing and GUI.

cheers
    Thank you!
    Mrs TaiYin

It is not every question that deserves an answer

Offline Spartan

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: June 02, 2020, 12:58:55 PM »
    Thank you for the response @TaiYin . Yes my mistake the FUYIN is on day and year. Completely spot on with the grandparents comment, I’m quite amazed. We had very little interaction with most of the grandparents, and actually never even met 1.

Could you explain what you mean on the elements doubling? Like adding more earth is not good?

I’m also trying to understand what structure this chart has (if any) and what the structural useful gods are. Is it simply metal and water like @Bazi_Fan mentions and I’m trying to look too deep where there’s no need?

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts, greatly appreciate all the knowledge on this forum  :D

Offline TaiYin

• When I read, I speak
    • G301-G400
    • It is not every question that deserves an answer
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: June 02, 2020, 01:12:30 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    Thank you!
    Mrs TaiYin

It is not every question that deserves an answer

Offline Palmistry0e

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:February 07, 2021, 09:38:44 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: June 02, 2020, 01:47:24 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline Palmistry0e

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:February 07, 2021, 09:38:44 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: June 02, 2020, 01:48:50 PM »
    Hi,

This is 己 ji yin earth born at the end of summer so it's very dry. The 2 snakes in the earthly branches produces more fire. So, you're right to say it is a strong DM but its surrounded with too much hot earth such that the metal is melting. Good thing the hour pillar has 壬 yang water with 庚 yang metal supporting it to cool the chart down a bit. Hence, what the person needs is more water and metal. Wood is also good but secondary.

30 to 40 is Yin Fire rabbits. Yin Fire combine with yang water to create wood, which is career opportunities to him. Very good cycle for him.

40 to 50 is Yang Fire Tiger. Yang Fire combine with yin metal to produce money opportunities. But, yang fire clash with yang water also tiger clash with monkey in the hour pillar affects his investment, employees and/or children. Moreover, tiger, snake and monkey form bullying punishment which brings about unintentional harm. Hence, good money but not good relationships, so, neutral LP.

Quite lengthy but you can see the point. He has a good chart with good luck cycles. 2020 should be his good year whereby > 2019 > 2018. There is very little wood in his natal chart but needs water so he cares about money $$$ more than career.

Cheers, Bazi_fan

No wood in chart so career quite unstable. He got wealth and outputs in hour so that why he thinking of doing business.

What is he doing now?

Offline Bazi_Fan

• G401-G500
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: June 02, 2020, 01:56:11 PM »
    Thank you for the response @TaiYin . Yes my mistake the FUYIN is on day and year. Completely spot on with the grandparents comment, I’m quite amazed. We had very little interaction with most of the grandparents, and actually never even met 1.

Could you explain what you mean on the elements doubling? Like adding more earth is not good?

I’m also trying to understand what structure this chart has (if any) and what the structural useful gods are. Is it simply metal and water like @Bazi_Fan mentions and I’m trying to look too deep where there’s no need?

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts, greatly appreciate all the knowledge on this forum  :D

Hi,

Fuyin is the identical pillar appearing twice or more in reading the bazi. So, if it is an unfavourable elements then the bad impact is two times or more after allowing for interactions as @TaiYin has mentioned. In worse case, when appearing in AP or LP, IT could induce life threatening situations. The inverse is Fanyin which is opposite pillar appearing and its impact are dependent on the interactions of the element.

I didn't learn Bazi formally so don't know the structure by heart :P Maybe ask @Tiver: do you know what the structures is?

The recommendations I provide are general. The deeper studies can provide you insights on what is the effect in each year and for each areas (wealth, career, relationship, health etc). This would take more time to analyse e.g. in Yin Fire LP, not all 10 years are equally good as the analysis need to be done on the AP, LP and natal chart interactions.

Cheers, Bazi_fan

Offline Spartan

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: June 03, 2020, 12:01:22 AM »
    Wow, thank you everyone for all the responses and the Fu Yin explanations. Sorry for the slow reply was quite busy today.

I think everyone is on the same page that water and metal is the best support for this chart.

@Palmistry0e : I agree that the career path doesn’t suit him. He had good jobs but got bored of steady/fixed progression, so starting a business now in the metal industry.

I also came across this combination attached, wondering if the Monkey + Snake –> Water combination applies in the natal chart (double water with Fu Yin?), or it has to be a LP combination

@Tiver , appreciate your input on the structure if you can spare some time  :D
    I'm reading your reply on structure and useful gods in the other thread, but taking awhile to understand.

Thank you!
    Spartan

five arts forum

Re: What does this chart need for balance?
    « Reply #14 on: June 03, 2020, 12:01:22 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Seeking expert analysis of my Bazi chart

Started by windwaterBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 24
    Last post July 23, 2021, 07:52:55 PM
    by windwater
    Cancer Diagnosis in chart

Started by Nico SelsBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 72
    Last post Today at 05:49:09 AM
    by fengshuiartist
    Can Help Me to Analyse My Chart? Thank you

Started by Wrathmage22Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 70
    Last post Today at 04:30:41 AM
    by Gmuli
    Please help me read my chart regarding partner

Started by nix93Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 487
    Last post July 16, 2021, 11:27:41 PM
    by crimsongem
    Chart Reading - No Water = No Wealth?

Started by miamiaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 298
    Last post July 02, 2021, 01:57:19 AM
    by miamia
    Cancer - Case Study Chart - Will he recover?

Started by TaiYinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 30
    Views: 815
    Last post June 20, 2021, 09:30:14 AM
    by j27945
    Can U help me decode my Bazi chart?

Started by JoshestBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 500
    Last post July 16, 2021, 10:38:58 PM
    by Joshest
    Please help me to read my bazi chart-Bullying punishment and Fan Yin!

Started by OsCastBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 296
    Last post June 14, 2021, 01:53:29 PM
    by crimsongem
    Can someone kindly read this chart

Started by cookies23Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 109
    Last post June 09, 2021, 05:01:02 PM
    by cookies23
    Need chart reading

Started by Nanthapon55Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 343
    Last post June 11, 2021, 10:09:20 AM
    by Nanthapon55
    New to bazi, please enlighten me on my bazi chart. Thank you!

Started by PurezenBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 292
    Last post June 05, 2021, 10:08:45 AM
    by crimsongem
    chart with no water at all, water luck pillar coming

Started by georgeotjBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 289
    Last post June 08, 2021, 11:55:04 AM
    by georgeotj
    Bazi Chart Discussion

Started by BazinewbiesBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 161
    Last post June 01, 2021, 12:24:36 AM
    by nin99
    Will I be forever alone? Anybody here have done twin chart analysis before?

Started by donaldpywBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 201
    Last post May 25, 2021, 04:46:23 PM
    by donaldpyw
    Apkh Chart ini Sebaiknya Tidak Punya Anak?

Started by LeewaiBoard Astrologi Delapan Karakter (Ba Zi)

Views: 365
    Last post May 18, 2021, 10:01:06 PM
    by Leewai
    Apkh Chart ini Sebaiknya Tidak Punya Anak?

Started by LeewaiBoard Konsultasi Terbuka

Views: 338
    Last post May 18, 2021, 09:58:48 PM
    by Leewai
    Is this a follower chart?

Started by wolfgangBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 232
    Last post May 05, 2021, 10:43:51 PM
    by wolfgang
    NEED HELP FOR READING MY BAZI CHART MAINLY ABOUT CAREER AND A BIT RELATIONSHIP

Started by mosthealerBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 378
    Last post May 07, 2021, 05:14:01 PM
    by yc poon
    NEED HELP FOR READING MY BA ZI CHART (RELATIONSHIP AND CAREER PROBLEM)

Started by ulala2108Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 555
    Last post May 04, 2021, 09:20:52 AM
    by rainmaster
    Bazi chart, where is my love life going? How will marriage life be?

Started by Darkred9Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 533
    Last post May 08, 2021, 09:59:09 PM
    by Darkred9
    Please help read my Bazi chart

Started by Imanuel321995Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 253
    Last post April 26, 2021, 03:32:00 AM
    by Imanuel321995
    Please help read my Bazi chart

Started by Mishav6237Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 196
    Last post April 25, 2021, 04:22:24 PM
    by Mishav6237
    Is living alone in her destiny chart?

Started by kaingsvBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 458
    Last post April 21, 2021, 11:34:27 PM
    by kaingsv
    any insight on this chart

Started by ninodeleon14Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 219
    Last post April 15, 2021, 02:18:01 AM
    by ninodeleon14
    Newbie trying to read her own chart. Please help to enlighten her.

Started by kaingsvBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 329
    Last post April 07, 2021, 02:17:04 PM
    by kaingsv
    DE in Mine, Husbands and Daugther Chart

Started by evemare03Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 173
    Last post April 03, 2021, 08:28:57 PM
    by evemare03
    The cancer chart

Started by roxxxBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 609
    Last post April 03, 2021, 10:47:56 PM
    by TaiYin
    Luck Pillar Impact & Influence on Natal Chart

Started by chicomemphisBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 294
    Last post March 26, 2021, 09:06:59 AM
    by chicomemphis
    Need help in reading my Bazi Chart and Qi Men Destiny Chart

Started by SpicyChickenJoyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 227
    Last post March 20, 2021, 11:07:15 PM
    by SpicyChickenJoy
    Please help me understanding this chart

Started by fire_flyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 371
    Last post March 17, 2021, 04:37:51 AM
    by Gmuli

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: