Author Topic: [Bazi/ZWDS Help!!] Love Triangle, Marriage Contract & Self Punishment  (Read 695 times)

Offline TaiYin

• When I read, I speak
  • G101-G300
  • Last Login:Hidden
  • It is not every question that deserves an answer
    • View Profile
  • Re: [Bazi/ZWDS Help!!] Love Triangle, Marriage Contract & Self Punishment
    « Reply #15 on: June 02, 2020, 05:26:33 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    Thank you!
    Mrs TaiYin

It is not every question that deserves an answer

Offline Saphora

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: June 02, 2020, 07:07:45 PM »
    Hi Ardarani,

Thanks for the advice for the men between us in this Forum: "NEVER WRITE ANY DATES IN THE DIARY, before you get caught". I delete always my notes: Blonds, Brunette,...

That guy I called as MBA, some people called as Master Business Administration, I called as Married(M) But(B) Available(A).

OMG, lucky him. Is he living in Singapore with a married certificate 3-5 years? Does it means after 5 years he can re-marry with another beauty? Wow, I want to live in SG too. I wait until the Restriction is over, and I will fly directly to SG and get married if you are still available then.

Why waiting for him?

There are soooo manyyyy handsome guys like me in this Forum, you can select anybody you want.

I can see in your Bazi that you can handle some jokes of mine, so why not to cheer you up.

Saphora.

Bankai-Saphora

Online Ardarani

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:July 07, 2020, 10:02:50 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: June 02, 2020, 07:34:28 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

@TaiYin !! so happy you are here 8)
    january - september 2019 we try our best to follow our guts and nourish this connection
    i always tell myself it was only lust, but one day he cried in front of me when the time has come to us to seperate. He said that will be his biggest regret to let go of me.

then he married, and i never need and want him. but destiny find its way.. his wife found the diary he wrote about me and us (that i never read this)
    and she confronted me, she want to see me and talk bout it. she cried admitting that her husband loving me, she also said thank you that i take care of her husband before the marriage and make him happy

it broke my heart, and i choose to stay away like i used to
    i just dont want another drama, and want to reveal the truth about lust or love.. or maybe.. does it really matter anyway

Glad to see you have an answer.

Since the ship has sailed. He is now married by his choice. One recommendation is to walk away from collecting bad karma by harming someone’s marriage or happiness, whether intentionally or unintentionally.

Fate does has its way to reveal the truth, time will tell.

Let bygones be bygones ...

Happiness soon will come to you.

thanks you calm me down
    you think time will tell and heal? gosh when you deal with the God of time you just cannot win
    do you think i will find the right one that balance me and can ignite my passion?

somehow i just cant let him go, not because i want him back but because i want him to learn his lesson and second chance he will never get

Online Bazi_Fan

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:July 07, 2020, 10:09:48 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: June 02, 2020, 07:39:07 PM »
    @Ardarani:
    I'm happy for you that you didn't choose him. There are plenty of fish in the sea like @Saphora  :P
    don't care about him. He and his wife need to solve this as a couple.

Online Ardarani

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: June 02, 2020, 07:42:54 PM »
    Hi Ardarani,

Thanks for the advice for the men between us in this Forum: "NEVER WRITE ANY DATES IN THE DIARY, before you get caught". I delete always my notes: Blonds, Brunette,...

That guy I called as MBA, some people called as Master Business Administration, I called as Married(M) But(B) Available(A).

OMG, lucky him. Is he living in Singapore with a married certificate 3-5 years? Does it means after 5 years he can re-marry with another beauty? Wow, I want to live in SG too. I wait until the Restriction is over, and I will fly directly to SG and get married if you are still available then.

Why waiting for him?

There are soooo manyyyy handsome guys like me in this Forum, you can select anybody you want.

I can see in your Bazi that you can handle some jokes of mine, so why not to cheer you up.

Saphora.

haha @Saphora you funny
    yep you right never ever write a diary!!
    first.. he is in Indonesia, the marriage contract is only between him and her.
    second.. i am not waiting for him, i just dont want him to come back and create another drama

and third.. hahaha you right i can handle your jokes, tell me more about me and my life please
    i think i am a complex individual

@Bazi_Fan hell noo, his loss not mine
    i hope you right there are plenty of fish there, but if dont well..

Offline TaiYin

• When I read, I speak
    • G101-G300
    • It is not every question that deserves an answer
    • View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: June 02, 2020, 09:09:00 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 0 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]

thanks you calm me down
    you think time will tell and heal? gosh when you deal with the God of time you just cannot win
    do you think i will find the right one that balance me and can ignite my passion?

somehow i just cant let him go, not because i want him back but because i want him to learn his lesson and second chance he will never get

When there was love, there will be hate.
    When there was care, there will be resentment.

What’s left in you from him was just memories and perhaps a touch of revengeful emotion.

The best way for revenge is that, he will never have you. Like a forbidden fruit. Something good he lost and will never gain back.
    Be strong, groom yourself to look much better, be more successful in life and build a better life for yourself.
    He’ll always wonder about you and will always want to reach out to you.
    That’s already a lesson for him.

Therefore, move on.  ;)

Thank you!
    Mrs TaiYin

It is not every question that deserves an answer

Online Ardarani

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: June 02, 2020, 09:50:57 PM »
    wow such a word, you like magic @TaiYin you're just like a girl version of dalai lama :)

maybe.. i loved too deep, then i agree that it is a revengeful emotion left, i am such a scorpio

"forbidden fruit" i love that words, yep you right i will be the best version of me and he will never have that chance again
    i will stay true to myself, i will never sold my soul like he did and i hope i will find the one, somebody better than him in the future

sure i will move on! in the end we will have everythings except each other

Thanks a lot @TaiYin

Offline Saphora

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: June 03, 2020, 08:12:10 PM »
    @Bazi_Fan

Talking about Plenty of Fish, coincidence I was planning to set up a Match-maker dating site, called as CupidLove.com.au. Maybe one day I get bored I will do it using all kind of technique I have learnt in this Forum.

@Ardarani

I would like to check your lust, love and desire. Could you please make a photo of your right palm?

Yes, you guess it already: palm reading for fun. I know only three lines.

Saphora.
    Bankai-Saphora

Online Ardarani

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: June 04, 2020, 11:29:46 AM »
    @Bazi_Fan

Talking about Plenty of Fish, coincidence I was planning to set up a Match-maker dating site, called as CupidLove.com.au. Maybe one day I get bored I will do it using all kind of technique I have learnt in this Forum.

@Ardarani

I would like to check your lust, love and desire. Could you please make a photo of your right palm?

Yes, you guess it already: palm reading for fun. I know only three lines.

@Saphora 

Saphora.

@Saphora

haha you should try that cupidlove stuff, good luck!

and this is my right palm, please read me thru this palm :D :D

Offline Saphora

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: June 04, 2020, 08:32:15 PM »
    Hi Ardarani,

Lovely hand you got, sensual and seductive, hot touch of pleasure. Maybe next time the other parts for my eyes only, ok?

As you could see in the picture the heart line, sex-line, relationship line whatever you want to call it. That Heart line goes up. It means your heart line goes away from the other main lines, like the Life and Intelligence line. Goes away could mean that Heart line dominates everything in your life. You don’t care much the other important things in life, as I said before: Heart is everything.

Ladies with such long line, will mostly attach their life or being loyal to their heart. Mostly, Heart could relate to loyalty in relationship.
    Such heart-line you could see in Chinese Love Drama movies; they always die for their love mostly the female only. (Give me a break. Men come and men go, I would say, plenty of men here in this forum.)

Long and unbroken Heart-line means strong attachment to their love.

You are very young, so that line will change time to time. In general, you are a Lady to love and to be loved.
    There is a hidden snake under the grass, you could become severe lonely (your choice) whenever you are betrayed in a serious relationship.
    One of the possibilities could occur, is that you don’t want to have another relationship anymore. When the heart is broken, it will take time to heal.
    Luckily you are not married yet, just keep that in mind whenever it happens.

In Tradition Chinese Medicine, if the Heart is overjoyed, Fire-element is too strong. That Fire will goes to the Head, it will damage your Psych. There is no control of emotions.

My tip will be: calm down and count to 20 every time and take deep breath. Breathing is Metal-element it cools down the Psych. Walk slowly, talk slowly, wear a flower dress, 10% make-up will be fine. Just act like a naïve/innocent lady. It will balance your life and Mr. in Shining Armor will come to you.

Saphora.

Bankai-Saphora

Online Bazi_Fan

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:July 07, 2020, 10:09:48 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: June 04, 2020, 08:40:41 PM »
    Hi Ardarani,

Lovely hand you got, sensual and seductive, hot touch of pleasure. Maybe next time the other parts for my eyes only, ok?

As you could see in the picture the heart line, sex-line, relationship line whatever you want to call it. That Heart line goes up. It means your heart line goes away from the other main lines, like the Life and Intelligence line. Goes away could mean that Heart line dominates everything in your life. You don’t care much the other important things in life, as I said before: Heart is everything.

Ladies with such long line, will mostly attach their life or being loyal to their heart. Mostly, Heart could relate to loyalty in relationship.
    Such heart-line you could see in Chinese Love Drama movies; they always die for their love mostly the female only. (Give me a break. Men come and men go, I would say, plenty of men here in this forum.)

Long and unbroken Heart-line means strong attachment to their love.

You are very young, so that line will change time to time. In general, you are a Lady to love and to be loved.
    There is a hidden snake under the grass, you could become severe lonely (your choice) whenever you are betrayed in a serious relationship.
    One of the possibilities could occur, is that you don’t want to have another relationship anymore. When the heart is broken, it will take time to heal.
    Luckily you are not married yet, just keep that in mind whenever it happens.

In Tradition Chinese Medicine, if the Heart is overjoyed, Fire-element is too strong. That Fire will goes to the Head, it will damage your Psych. There is no control of emotions.

My tip will be: calm down and count to 20 every time and take deep breath. Breathing is Metal-element it cools down the Psych. Walk slowly, talk slowly, wear a flower dress, 10% make-up will be fine. Just act like a naïve/innocent lady. It will balance your life and Mr. in Shining Armor will come to you.

Saphora.

@Saphora: I thought you were joking. In the past, boys in my schools pretend to know palmistry to be able to touch the girls hands  :P.  Now you wanna "touch" @Ardarani hand virtually, hehe.   ;)

Online Ardarani

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: June 04, 2020, 10:51:03 PM »
    @Saphora wow i'm speechless, thanks for your feedback

"Lovely hand you got, sensual and seductive, hot touch of pleasure. Maybe next time the other parts for my eyes only, ok?"
    Now you sounds just like the other guys haha :D ;D

"Such heart-line you could see in Chinese Love Drama movies; they always die for their love mostly the female only. (Give me a break. Men come and men go, I would say, plenty of men here in this forum.)"
    My great grand parents have chinese descent i guess haha, Men come and Men go.. i agree. I just cant help it somehow. it's really exhausting

"You are very young, so that line will change time to time. In general, you are a Lady to love and to be loved."
    i am such a hopeless romantic haha, does it mean that i like being in love? or what you mean?

"There is a hidden snake under the grass, you could become severe lonely (your choice) whenever you are betrayed in a serious relationship."
    i dont really understand this. so i will be lonely most of the time in my life?

"My tip will be: calm down and count to 20 every time and take deep breath. Breathing is Metal-element it cools down the Psych. Walk slowly, talk slowly, wear a flower dress, 10% make-up will be fine. Just act like a naïve/innocent lady. It will balance your life and Mr. in Shining Armor will come to you."
    This is epic, well noted Shifu!! but why 10% make-up and innocent things? i hope this Mister shining armor worth it

and.. you wrote "run away heart" on my right palm pics, what does it mean actually?
    and.. why right palm not left palm?

@Bazi_Fan haha exactly such an old trick :P, @Saphora really a funny guy ;D my honor to have you guys here

« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 10:53:14 PM by Ardarani »

Offline Saphora

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: June 06, 2020, 02:20:55 PM »
    @Bazi_Fan

Don't take Metaphysics as absolute, make it a funny way. That is life all about. If you are taking seriously you won't stay long in a Social Forum like this. I always try to make it a funny way seriously. You have to read between the lines.

Yes, I am not an innocent guy either, seriously!

=============================
    @Ardarani

Left hand is extra, you can send another photo if you like.

Left hand is for a Woman; the Actions that they are doing now. Right hand is more the Destiny-Path that it was written for them.

Left hand is more a manipulation what they have learn from their mistakes during life: their hesitation from their actions. You can only manipulate till a certain level, because Destiny is hard to change.

Saphora.
    Bankai-Saphora

Online Ardarani

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: June 06, 2020, 03:08:02 PM »
    @Bazi_Fan

Don't take Metaphysics as absolute, make it a funny way. That is life all about. If you are taking seriously you won't stay long in a Social Forum like this. I always try to make it a funny way seriously. You have to read between the lines.

Yes, I am not an innocent guy either, seriously!

=============================
    @Ardarani

Left hand is extra, you can send another photo if you like.

Left hand is for a Woman; the Actions that they are doing now. Right hand is more the Destiny-Path that it was written for them.

Left hand is more a manipulation what they have learn from their mistakes during life: their hesitation from their actions. You can only manipulate till a certain level, because Destiny is hard to change.

Saphora.

@Saphora awesome!!
    please take a look at my left hand, wonder how the manipulation stuff works

Thank you

Offline Saphora

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: June 06, 2020, 05:46:32 PM »
    Hi Ardarani,

My first impression was, I thought you were firstly in the Baby-room and later one hand making a photo and the other hands "Breast feeding". Maybe the next photo, you see a baby-face happily smiling at me, enjoying his daily feed. I am very sure that I have an Alibi due to COVID-restriction, it wasn't me, seriously!

As you could see in the picture, Fate and real life are almost having the same direction. It could mean you have less control what is happening around you. Go with the flow, they said.

Secondly you are too kind among your friends, sacrifice for others is a good things to do. Some times they are using you for your kindness, is it Karma?, God knows.

You will be fine, cheers!

Saphora.

Bankai-Saphora

five arts forum

Re: [Bazi/ZWDS Help!!] Love Triangle, Marriage Contract & Self Punishment
    « Reply #29 on: June 06, 2020, 05:46:32 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

[Need help reading] ZWDS chart

Started by PotatoCrispBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 208
    Last post July 07, 2020, 04:00:51 PM
    by PotatoCrisp
    Discussion - Male Gui daymaster meets DO 10-yr luck cycle with punishment

Started by gbeanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 55
    Last post June 30, 2020, 11:33:12 PM
    by j27945
    How does Covid19 affect Bazi/fortune telling/divination etc. prediction?Nullify?

Started by camomileBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 47
    Views: 806
    Last post July 06, 2020, 04:32:54 PM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Tolong bacain perjalanan baZi saya donk..

Started by BudijatengBoard Astrologi Delapan Karakter (Ba Zi)

Replies: 7
    Views: 115
    Last post July 02, 2020, 04:46:38 PM
    by Baretta
    Special all yin chart (with internal clash + bullying punishment)

Started by shandy367Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 458
    Last post July 07, 2020, 05:07:20 PM
    by yc poon
    Wealth, Marriage, Children. please help to analyze this chart.

Started by EostreBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 20
    Views: 401
    Last post June 26, 2020, 10:12:19 PM
    by Origin
    Daddy Issues (Please help bazi/ZWDS reading)

Started by ArdaraniBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 162
    Last post June 21, 2020, 07:17:53 PM
    by Ardarani
    Bazi Analysis, unbalance chart?

Started by Alex TehBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 212
    Last post June 20, 2020, 05:59:26 PM
    by Baretta
    Ask about relationship and marriage

Started by doremiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 429
    Last post June 16, 2020, 07:54:55 PM
    by rainmaster
    Advice about love life and favorable elements

Started by andromeda23Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 202
    Last post June 13, 2020, 10:10:23 PM
    by andromeda23
    Bazi Chart Reading

Started by aeozBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 394
    Last post June 13, 2020, 07:58:02 PM
    by RenSpb
    Reading on mine Bazi, ZWDS, etc

Started by Orbit50Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 237
    Last post June 24, 2020, 02:36:04 PM
    by Orbit50
    need help to read based on zwds and bazi regarding relationship and financially

Started by qiu21Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 31
    Views: 605
    Last post June 14, 2020, 04:02:53 PM
    by rainmaster
    Any chance for Marriage approaching 50 yrs?

Started by fafafaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 20
    Views: 470
    Last post June 09, 2020, 12:38:40 AM
    by aqua
    original bazi by 9 dragon master

Started by nilegemBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 0
    Views: 119
    Last post June 01, 2020, 09:04:41 PM
    by nilegem
    Does gaining weight has anything to do with bazi and luck cycle?

Started by bratkartoffelnBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 302
    Last post July 02, 2020, 12:12:14 PM
    by tea
    Views on interesting bazi of a friend

Started by jtBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 28
    Views: 495
    Last post May 29, 2020, 11:39:45 PM
    by mellybau
    Bazi Reading

Started by Coco2007Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 283
    Last post June 08, 2020, 01:48:54 AM
    by Coco2007
    Marriage luck please?

Started by twilightBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 255
    Last post June 08, 2020, 10:52:46 AM
    by mellybau
    XIN CHOU - Clash is happening on Day Pillar - activating bullying punishment?

Started by chewakBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 361
    Last post May 30, 2020, 10:19:56 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Can someone help me analyze my Bazi

Started by RickkzBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 207
    Last post May 29, 2020, 01:53:13 AM
    by TObaSANtex
    PLEASE ANALYZE MY BAZI, MASTER!!!

Started by supriatnacaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 208
    Last post May 27, 2020, 04:47:33 PM
    by johnyqi
    Request for Bazi reading for a 1985 female (on romance)

Views: 369
    Last post June 01, 2020, 12:48:11 PM
    by Bazi_Fan
    My friend feels empty pls read her bazi everyone

Replies: 18
    Views: 551
    Last post May 28, 2020, 10:14:04 PM
    by Ardarani
    Bazi reading

Started by macao86Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 337
    Last post May 23, 2020, 11:32:25 PM
    by eleni
    [ ZWDS/Bazi Help ] Empty spouse palace

Replies: 24
    Views: 795
    Last post July 07, 2020, 10:02:50 PM
    by Ardarani
    Help to read my son's bazi

Started by maaaxBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 21
    Views: 573
    Last post May 12, 2020, 11:45:22 AM
    by maaax
    Humble request for reading (focus on marriage and love life, if will married)

Replies: 19
    Views: 651
    Last post May 08, 2020, 12:23:42 PM
    by jt
    Humble request for reading (focus on career and love life)

Replies: 47
    Views: 978
    Last post May 09, 2020, 10:41:26 PM
    by jt
    Accurate Bazi analysis but other things happened

Started by tancising0Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 372
    Last post May 26, 2020, 04:20:47 PM
    by mellybau

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: