• Part II: Saphora Food-Chart 168 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Part II: Saphora Food-Chart 168  (Read 381 times)

Offline Saphora

• G301-G400
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Part II: Saphora Food-Chart 168
    « on: June 07, 2020, 02:50:02 PM »
    Part II: Saphora Food-Chart 168

Hi All,

In Part I: Summarize the topics I want to share.

https://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=19489.0

Self-Healing is part of the Five Arts. Nowadays there are so many illnesses compare with the past. There are so many cures, but why are people still suffering. Never we have so many information online about cure and healing methods, but which one is real and which one is fake. I try to make it simple through combining Western and Eastern Medicine Theories through food that we easily can buy at our local shops.

Self-healing through foods in our local shops without using any medicine at all.
    Surely in 5 different continents on Earth we are consuming with different food-tradition. It is almost impossible to verify everything.

In this part II: When is the best time to consume food?

According to TCM, our digesting system is strongest when it is supported by Fire-element. Fire-element is optimal during 11am – 1pm.
    It is not always possible in our modern world. Especially people who are working in Night-Shift. I work like many of us 8 hours a day with 30 minutes’ lunch time. In tropical areas during 11am – 1pm is very hot, people rather take a nap than having lunch.

I am aware of this problem. This is a first sign increasing of illness in the world: wrong time consuming food. A chaotic or unbalanced organs network could mean unbalanced health-system.
    A simple solution is not easy to give, everybody has their own commitment and time-table for their daily life.

Buddha was aware of this problem thousands years ago, this could be one of the reasons why he recommended to having meal at noon time, coincidence?

They also said: with an empty stomach, you have just one problem. With a full stomach many problems will follow. That’s life.

Saphora.

Bankai-Saphora

Offline Saphora

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
  • Re: Part II: Saphora Food-Chart 168
    « Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 03:45:27 PM »
    Part II: Saphora Food-Chart 168

Hi All,

In Part I: Summarize the topics I want to share.
    https://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=19489.0

In my first topic I mentioned about 168-chart method: 8 hours’ food consuming and 16 hours fasting.

I eat twice a day, one during 11am-1pm. I eat everything my body needs (main meal), mostly 80/20 Vegan/Vegetarian. My second meal (sub meal) is much lighter to digest, mostly some healthy drink or 1 or 2 sandwich around 5-6pm.

After 6 pm our Digest System is becoming weak, it is not recommended to have big meal after 6pm for this reason.
    After 6pm our body needs energy to recover and clean up all the rest of our food. After 6pm our Immune System needs to recover as well and prepare for the next day after a day of hard work.
    If you are still consuming food after 6pm, your body will take all your energy to have a full digest cycle. Everything will be stopped or being delayed that is why our Immune System and all other organs slowly are becoming weaker.

Sometimes they said: cooperate with Gods, your Destiny will be fine.
    Gods, here could mean the Law and Order of Mother Nature: Organs of our Body Cycle.

Meat-Eaters:
    Why Buddha recommend us not to consume meat, not through religious point of view that I first thought.

In reality they said: “You Are Is What You Eat”.

This has to do with Darwin and Law of Mendel, the DNA and Evolution Theory. In my previous post I recommended eating Fish if you still like meat. Fish is cold-blooded and has millions of years’ evolution behind compare with our human body. Their DNA is less developed, this is why our body easily destroys their DNA-structure and reprogram into our human cells. Plant materials DNA is the best material for our body to reconstruct it into human cells.

The other reason according to Eastern Belief system, is that every living organism, especially the warm-blooded they all have a soul/spirit.

Every pain they suffered before death, some panic hormones or surviving hormones will be triggered. This becomes a toxic/poison for our body. They said hate/anger even revenge in their spirit will be transferred into their last breath. The second reason is less convincing than the DNA-structure of millions years of evolution.

Just a reminder, you were being created by your father and mother cell. It is more just a string of DNA and some cells.
    The head of a sperm cell is roughly 5 micrometres with a tail, the same size as bacteria. Even a monkey has a tail.

Surprisingly we are not bigger than bacteria. Who are we to destroy everything on Earth, included all other organism.

All other living creatures also have the right to survive, and not only human-being. Is using disinfectants a sin according to Buddhism? The answer is yours.

This is why our body only absorbs 18% of warm-blooded animal protein, 82% will be considered as waste.
    This is why they said Beef-meat causes highest chance of Cancer. This is because 82% of undigested meat will cause rotting in our body overtime. It stays longer in our body, rotting process and unwanted bacteria grow in our body. Overtime it becomes toxic and causes inflammation and causes severe illness. Even a healthy body is struggling to get rid of all those toxic waste.

Saphora.

Bankai-Saphora

Offline Saphora

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 06:20:27 PM »
    Hi All,

Today there are many Research about health and many resources online. People always refer to something is good for your health, according scientifically proven.
    The problem either is that they never show you the Yin-side or the dark side of their information.

I used to work at the ATO-DLO in the Netherlands. It is the companies who are funded for any project research. Only if they are happy with your research they will continue pay for it. It means they are using your Research-data for their Profit, it doesn’t matter if it is wrong or right.

Scientists are just labor, who have a mortgage to pay like many of us. The multinational corporations control almost all the research only for their profit. Scientists are only developed at lab-scale; the big guys scale the formula up from Pilot Plant to billions dollars’ production.

At the end what you read anywhere, it doesn’t not always add up to be true.

In Australia I have worked in a pharmaceutical company which did research on Metformin.HCl, it is a drug for Diabetes for generic purposes. When a drug patents’ is expired, you could register your own research at the Food Drug Administration. Although it takes at least 5 years, from Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Stability and Validation. Don’t forget from Pilot Plant scale to big production scale.

The FDA and the World Health Organization are kind of Gods. They control billions of dollars’ project. That is why the most fear they have for Eastern Medicine, even though they are aware that Eastern Medicine could prevent many Chronic Diseases that the Western Medicine don’t know the answer.

Prevention doesn’t sell or make money, vaccines sell better.

I witness myself how the pharmaceutical company was making billions of dollars. That is why the FDA and WHO are hindered Eastern Medicine the last century.
    See picture about the table sugar. Table sugar or white sugar which you could buy in any supermarkets. In almost every cookie, from chocolate till soft drinks. You cannot avoid it; you cannot escape from it.

Currently I am working at a Food Laboratory and do also testing of Sugar profile in food.
    All Health research they know the danger of Fructose-sugar, the problem is that they are not allow to share it, why?

The FDA and the WHO are behind it, yes, again it is involved in Billions of dollars’ business.

It has to do with the labeling of sugar-content. The trick is to label sugar as carbohydrates, or Corn-syrup of many other names or even Total Sugar-content. This makes for consumers like us very confusing. If they label a product with real Fructose-content, nobody will buy that product. Coincidence in America was the first who funded Corn-Syrup in Coca Cola as billions project.
    If your grade is Secondary High School level, you know that only a living cell needs Glucose to live. Fructose is considered as toxic; the liver will turn it into Triglyceride or Cholesterol. This gives extra burden for the Liver in long term. Cancer, Diabetes and Heart diseases were affected or being cause from this Fructose.

Aging or death is absolute, unfortunately. This is the work from Law and Order of Mother Nature.

Why is Fructose or Yin-sugar always win, and death wins too?

Yang and Yin is never balanced. Yin always wins, death always wins.

Table sugar or Sucrose, will split into 50% Glucose and 50% Fructose. Actually it is not true, because the enzyme which does this reaction, needs/eats Glucose to do its job. So Glucose content is always lower than the Fructose content at the end. Glucose is Life and Fructose is Death, that is why we are ageing for this reason. Fructose is the source of increasing health-problems, ageing and finally death.

If you know now the work if Mother Nature, you could extend your life and enjoy a happy and healthy life: less Fructose, Saphora’s hat trick if you have terrible Bazi-chart.
    Next time I will discuss why we better eat Brown Rice or whole grain to extend our life.

Saphora.

Bankai-Saphora

Offline Axis

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 07:02:28 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Online tyc

• G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 02:47:06 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 03:26:52 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    If everything in life is measurable, then understanding destiny would be as simple as counting 1, 2, and 3.

Offline Saphora

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: June 21, 2020, 05:38:29 PM »
    Hi All,

How do you know you have a healthy weight?
    My last post was about Glucose; this is very important element for good functioning of any body-cell.

BMI or Body Mass Index is a guide-line for a healthy weight. BMI can calculate as Weight (Kg) divides by Height (m) x Height (m), results between 18.5-24.9.
    I have made an estimate to make it easier without any calculation. If you are 1.50 m height, your maximum weight should be around 50 Kg, see table. Real BMI is 22.2, it is between 18.5-24.9 with the formula of BMI.

If you are over the healthy range, you should consider to change your healthy life-style.

If you BMI is lower than 18.5, your body is starting to self-digestion, or self-destruction or I called as self-cannibalism. It means if your body has no Glucose any more, it will take any body-tissue to turn it into Glucose. You are eating yourself: self-cannibalism.

If you are taking any medication longer than 3 months, it means you are being trapped into the Health-Devil. You are already selling your soul and body to those responsible.
    You should consider to change your life-style rather than taking any medication, otherwise you will never get out of it till your last breath.

Everybody has the right to live healthy and happy without any medication. It is your Choice, I give you the other Choice.

Saphora.

Bankai-Saphora

Offline Optimistic

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:July 12, 2020, 02:08:54 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: July 12, 2020, 11:34:22 AM »
    Hi Master Saphora,

Thank you for providing your knowledge & information about food  (Veg-dish=God Blessing, SaphoranFood-Chart I & II). As a single parent (like all parents), wish their child(ren) a healthy & blissful life. Unfortunately, my daughter has a bad chart, knowing her future problems are advantage for me. I’ve been trying to find ways to prevent/alter her fate. I know I sound stupid, but you given me & others hope!

My child has a bad chart:
    -High school & (maybe) university years: bully, meet bad boy who enjoys toying with her feelings & body
    -She will definitely have relationships with the opposite gender.
    -problems with her marriage & children
    -She has allergies to peanuts, soy & milk. She has cold hands & feet since she was born. Skin condition: eczema

Since you are eating 2 meals a day. My child has 5 meals a day (school): breakfast, snack, lunch, snack & dinner. During school holidays & weekends: she has 4 meals a day. How many meals should a 6 years old to high school child have?

I believe Chinese medicine acupuncture can help to erase her food allergies & eczema, however, she still very young & scare of needles. I’m thinking of qigong/taichi exercise for her, would it helps to unblocking her qi, what do you think?

Once again thank you

« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 11:58:55 AM by Optimistic »

five arts forum

Re: Part II: Saphora Food-Chart 168
    « Reply #6 on: July 12, 2020, 11:34:22 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

follower chart? (extreme weak)

Started by azizfrostBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 21
    Views: 281
    Last post Today at 01:32:19 AM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Relationship/Luck Chart Question

Started by bazibeginner2Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 280
    Last post August 08, 2020, 10:39:38 AM
    by bazibeginner2
    Please read my chart

Started by TonbBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 143
    Last post August 08, 2020, 10:45:09 AM
    by j27945
    Career and general luck chart

Started by ombuddhistBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 130
    Last post July 28, 2020, 11:50:55 PM
    by ombuddhist
    Please help me read my chart, mom asked me to marry

Started by bwl5Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 338
    Last post August 07, 2020, 11:10:05 AM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Curious about my Chart Reading (Marriage, Life, Career, Health)

Started by scarletnovemberBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 25
    Views: 497
    Last post August 07, 2020, 10:35:27 PM
    by scarletnovember
    chart combination and clash

Started by qiu21Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 216
    Last post July 31, 2020, 12:13:46 AM
    by qiu21
    Mix and match ABC which person is which bazi chart

Started by nilegemBoard Let Me Guess (future events)

Replies: 0
    Views: 129
    Last post July 21, 2020, 04:18:17 PM
    by nilegem
    New Born chart

Started by wamosngBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 81
    Last post July 22, 2020, 09:50:14 AM
    by jellyace
    Help with understanding chart

Started by xiaomingBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 139
    Last post July 18, 2020, 04:09:24 PM
    by johnyqi
    Good chart?

Started by weekianBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 207
    Last post July 25, 2020, 12:26:57 PM
    by weekian
    Need more understanding with Bazi Chart

Started by LunaeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 26
    Views: 355
    Last post July 16, 2020, 01:04:15 PM
    by Lunae
    How is this chart?

Started by Eng0018Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 160
    Last post July 15, 2020, 02:46:21 PM
    by Eng0018
    What can you tell about relationship area of this chart?

Started by TaiYinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 424
    Last post July 14, 2020, 02:40:42 PM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Can someone please help me read my boyfriend's bazi chart? About marriage

Started by Girl with loveBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 423
    Last post July 11, 2020, 09:04:12 AM
    by Girl with love
    [Need help reading] ZWDS chart

Started by PotatoCrispBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 27
    Views: 569
    Last post July 10, 2020, 02:54:54 PM
    by yc poon
    Special all yin chart (with internal clash + bullying punishment)

Started by shandy367Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 702
    Last post July 07, 2020, 05:07:20 PM
    by yc poon
    Wealth, Marriage, Children. please help to analyze this chart.

Started by EostreBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 20
    Views: 562
    Last post June 26, 2020, 10:12:19 PM
    by Origin
    chart with no DR & IR

Replies: 7
    Views: 222
    Last post June 17, 2020, 08:55:57 PM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Bazi Analysis, unbalance chart?

Started by Alex TehBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 328
    Last post June 20, 2020, 05:59:26 PM
    by Baretta
    Need guidances for this chart

Started by jyisBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 267
    Last post June 21, 2020, 08:06:07 PM
    by jyis
    Whose chart is better

Started by deepreasonsBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 19
    Views: 622
    Last post June 20, 2020, 07:57:45 AM
    by ArtofFugue
    Chart Reading please

Started by deepreasonsBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 258
    Last post June 16, 2020, 05:39:47 PM
    by TaiYin
    absence of DW & IW in the chart

Replies: 39
    Views: 1212
    Last post June 23, 2020, 06:10:51 AM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Bazi Chart Reading

Started by aeozBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 533
    Last post June 13, 2020, 07:58:02 PM
    by RenSpb
    How to see one being adopted in a chart? Adopted Child - Case Study

Started by TaiYinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 687
    Last post June 10, 2020, 06:51:08 PM
    by TaiYin
    Hoping for a career chart reading and guidance

Started by xiaox2Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 519
    Last post June 12, 2020, 03:08:56 AM
    by KJS
    The concept of Void and Death, Kōng wáng 空 亡 in Ziwei chart

Started by ABeginerBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 0
    Views: 175
    Last post May 31, 2020, 04:52:04 AM
    by ABeginer
    Saphora Food-Chart 168

Started by SaphoraBoard Prescriptive Recipe

Replies: 2
    Views: 181
    Last post June 06, 2020, 02:06:39 PM
    by Saphora
    What does this chart need for balance?

Started by SpartanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 27
    Views: 668
    Last post July 21, 2020, 04:28:55 PM
    by Palmistry0e

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: