ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

Author Topic: Bazi Chart Reading  (Read 534 times)

Offline aeoz

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:June 13, 2020, 03:26:43 PM
    • View Profile
  • Bazi Chart Reading
    « on: June 10, 2020, 08:00:29 PM »
    Hi everyone, I'm new here and would like to kindly request a reading of my chart.

I am a male born 3 October 1991. I don't have my birth time but my mother says it's around 6-8 am (honestly, she isn't quite sure).

My day master is Bing Fire and I noticed that my chart is missing Wood and some Water? It would be great if I can get insights on what actions I need to do to balance and optimise my chart. Thank you.

Some more information about me: I have just finished my Masters degree (worked and did business a couple years back) and starting a new milestone in my career life. I think I lean towards wanting to own my own business. I have been married for 2 years now, we've been together for 6 years.

Thanks again.
    « Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 08:03:04 PM by aeoz »

Online johnyqi

• Jonny
    • G501++
    • Last Login:August 08, 2020, 09:28:28 PM
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
  • Re: Bazi Chart Reading
    « Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 10:25:40 PM »
    It's not a bad chart for business, but I would say you would need more wood and water.
    Five Element & Talent Analysis https://talenthero.io/blueprint

Offline aeoz

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 07:15:01 AM »
    It's not a bad chart for business, but I would say you would need more wood and water.

Hi Johny thanks for the reply. I'm still quite new, how do I get more wood and water? Is it by action or by surrounding myself with water or wood features (plants, mini fountains) or surround myself with people wiht wood and water Day Masters? Thank you.

Online johnyqi

• Jonny
    • G501++
    • Last Login:August 08, 2020, 09:28:28 PM
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
    « Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 02:20:56 PM »
    The best is to team up with people who have a lot of element which you lack. That is the most effective.
    Five Element & Talent Analysis https://talenthero.io/blueprint

Online Bazi_Fan

• G301-G400
    • Last Login:August 08, 2020, 09:12:50 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: June 11, 2020, 04:49:08 PM »
    Hi everyone, I'm new here and would like to kindly request a reading of my chart.

I am a male born 3 October 1991. I don't have my birth time but my mother says it's around 6-8 am (honestly, she isn't quite sure).

My day master is Bing Fire and I noticed that my chart is missing Wood and some Water? It would be great if I can get insights on what actions I need to do to balance and optimise my chart. Thank you.

Some more information about me: I have just finished my Masters degree (worked and did business a couple years back) and starting a new milestone in my career life. I think I lean towards wanting to own my own business. I have been married for 2 years now, we've been together for 6 years.

Thanks again.
    Hi @aeoz,

I think you might be a weak DM. Just checking:
    Did you get married in 2018?
    In 2014, besides having a girlfriend, did you also have more money during that year?
    2000 and 2008 are not good as there are a lot of pressures from teachers?
    Also, you don't need to support your spouse financially right?

Cheers, Bazi_fan
    « Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 04:58:31 PM by Bazi_Fan »

Offline RenSpb

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:Today at 04:04:41 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: June 11, 2020, 08:10:20 PM »
    Hello aeoz,

Hour of birth here is important. So if  it's around 6-8 am it might be Ren Chen and water got some support.

It seems the chart is suitable more for bussines managment rather than entrepreneurship and commerce.
    The wealth is under control in the chart that's good sign. As RW penetrates to HS, you can make good connections including business ones.

Offline aeoz

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: June 12, 2020, 08:08:59 AM »
    The best is to team up with people who have a lot of element which you lack. That is the most effective.
    To determine the person's element, I should look at their Day Master right?

Hi @aeoz,

In 2014, besides having a girlfriend, did you also have more money during that year?

Cheers, Bazi_fan

Yes I got married in 2018. 2014 is true. 2000 and 2008 I'm not too sure. Yes I don't have to support my spouse financially but this will change now because she will be the one taking higher studies and I will be the one working full-time. Great analysis! Would you mind sharing how you came to these conclusions? How did you connect my chart to the luck pillar years? Thanks a lot for your reply.

Hello aeoz,

Hour of birth here is important. So if  it's around 6-8 am it might be Ren Chen and water got some support.

It seems the chart is suitable more for bussines managment rather than entrepreneurship and commerce.
    The wealth is under control in the chart that's good sign. As RW penetrates to HS, you can make good connections including business ones.
    Hi RenSpb, thanks for your reply. Could you explain more about business management and how it differs with entrepreneurship? How do you determine that wealth is under control and what does wealth being in control mean? Thanks again.

Online Bazi_Fan

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: June 12, 2020, 08:54:33 AM »
    Hi @aeoz,
    Cheers, Bazi_fan
    Yes I got married in 2018. 2014 is true. 2000 and 2008 I'm not too sure. Yes I don't have to support my spouse financially but this will change now because she will be the one taking higher studies and I will be the one working full-time. Great analysis! Would you mind sharing how you came to these conclusions? How did you connect my chart to the luck pillar years? Thanks a lot for your reply.

Thanks for replying to all my question.

Your DM is Bing Fire born in Autumn. Being in Autumn, even if the sun is in the sky, it is not strong plus you have strong rooted metals around you so, you are just a slightly weak DM. However, you are not a super weak DM because you have Rob wealth support in the month pillar and day pillar plus resources in hour pillar.

If you are a weak DM, it is likely you will answer yes to most of my questions because those years have strong elements. Bazi reading is your 4 natal chart pillar + LP + AP.

As a weak DM, your favourable elements are Bing fire and Jia wood and will find more success in fire & wood years.

Offline aeoz

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: June 12, 2020, 09:05:13 AM »
    Thanks for replying to all my question.

Your DM is Bing Fire born in Autumn. Being in Autumn, even if the sun is in the sky, it is not strong plus you have strong rooted metals around you so, you are just a slightly weak DM. However, you are not a super weak DM because you have Rob wealth support in the month pillar and day pillar plus resources in hour pillar.

If you are a weak DM, it is likely you will answer yes to most of my questions because those years have strong elements. Bazi reading is your 4 natal chart pillar + LP + AP.

As a weak DM, your favourable elements are Bing fire and Jia wood and will find more success in fire & wood years.
    Thank you for the explanation. Does that mean I should surround myself with people with Bing Fire and Jia Wood DM? Any other actions I can do to get these favourable elements surrounding me besides people? (I'm not sure if there are Bing Fire or Jia Wood actions/hobbies or even items?) Is the goal trying to make my DM strong?

Online Bazi_Fan

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: June 12, 2020, 10:09:31 AM »
    Hi @aeoz,

You need to determine your goal in life. Bazi can tell you the easiest path to achieve a certain aim.

You have wealth in your hour and year pillar so that denotes that you think of money and material possessions as part of your aim in life. The root in month pillar and direct wealth denotes you need to work for your wealth and it is best done through your main career. The wealth in year pillar also shows wealth opportunity abroad so consider travelling or working overseas.

You will find fire and wood years easier to achieve this aim so you can lie low water and metal years and work harder during those years. Alternatively, if you want a challenge, you can team up with others (fire action) and upskill yourself (wood action) to get better job ranking for example. You can also google and see what the internet suggest.

Just wondering, did you find marriage life less good this year eg some arguement? Btw, is your wife quite attractive?

Cheers, Bazi_fan

Offline aeoz

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: June 12, 2020, 10:43:26 AM »
    Hi @aeoz,

You need to determine your goal in life. Bazi can tell you the easiest path to achieve a certain aim.

You have wealth in your hour and year pillar so that denotes that you think of money and material possessions as part of your aim in life. The root in month pillar and direct wealth denotes you need to work for your wealth and it is best done through your main career. The wealth in year pillar also shows wealth opportunity abroad so consider travelling or working overseas.

You will find fire and wood years easier to achieve this aim so you can lie low water and metal years and work harder during those years. Alternatively, if you want a challenge, you can team up with others (fire action) and upskill yourself (wood action) to get better job ranking for example. You can also google and see what the internet suggest.

Just wondering, did you find marriage life less good this year eg some arguement? Btw, is your wife quite attractive?

Cheers, Bazi_fan
    Thank you again. I'm curious why metal years are unfavourable for me and not Earth? I understand that Fire is destructive to Metal, but Earth exhausts Fire so I assume that yes Fire destroys Metal but it's not unfavourable to me, whereas Earth exhausts me? Please advise.

I do feel that money and material possessions are part of my aim in life, but I'm not ultra ambitious. I work hard but sometimes I am also quite laidback.

To be honest, my wife and I argue occasionally but we are always able to reconcile and understand each other better after. I think last year had more arguments than this year. Yes she is attractive. I found out after marriage that my wife is Yang Water DM. How unfavourable is it for me?

Online Bazi_Fan

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: June 12, 2020, 11:28:50 AM »
    Thank you again. I'm curious why metal years are unfavourable for me and not Earth? I understand that Fire is destructive to Metal, but Earth exhausts Fire so I assume that yes Fire destroys Metal but it's not unfavourable to me, whereas Earth exhausts me? Please advise.

I do feel that money and material possessions are part of my aim in life, but I'm not ultra ambitious. I work hard but sometimes I am also quite laidback.

To be honest, my wife and I argue occasionally but we are always able to reconcile and understand each other better after. I think last year had more arguments than this year. Yes she is attractive. I found out after marriage that my wife is Yang Water DM. How unfavourable is it for me?

Not sure if that interpretation is consistent with usual practice....
    i have attached your bazi. The way I see it is Fire produces earth, so, that means you can use your intelligence and speech to do something meaningful. Yes, too much earth exhaust the fire but you only got 1 main earth element in your pillar and many fire elements (3) hence, rather than earth exhausting you, it means you are quite complacent and not using your potential enough. Whereas, there are so many metal/wealth in your bazi; that means you are very objective driven and may not care about others or the legality of the process or the long term consequences to achieve your aim. Too many metal could make you even more desire driven and that would cloud your judgement so it is unfavourable.

need to look at the whole chart to see your compatibility. I have seen Bing DM & Ren DM couples who have good stable marriage so don't worry.  8)

I think you're born between 6:00 am to 7:59am so don't worry you have a good stable life ahead.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 11:36:15 AM by Bazi_Fan »

Offline RenSpb

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: June 12, 2020, 06:49:24 PM »
    Hello aeoz,
    Hi RenSpb, thanks for your reply. Could you explain more about business management and how it differs with entrepreneurship?
    This is a big topic that cannot be described in detail in the forum format. Figuratively, as business management you are inside a business, but entrepreneur may be outside the business he created and still make a profit. The chart leading structures (gods) are more related to administration and business process management.

How do you determine that wealth is under control and what does wealth being in control mean? Thanks again.
    On the whole fire is strong enought to control metal. Month pillar Ding have control over You(Xing). There is hidden control Wu You branches.

"Being in control" e.g. mean that Daymaster can keep and use or increase Wealth in the chart.

Offline aeoz

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: June 13, 2020, 03:26:43 PM »
    Not sure if that interpretation is consistent with usual practice....
    i have attached your bazi. The way I see it is Fire produces earth, so, that means you can use your intelligence and speech to do something meaningful. Yes, too much earth exhaust the fire but you only got 1 main earth element in your pillar and many fire elements (3) hence, rather than earth exhausting you, it means you are quite complacent and not using your potential enough. Whereas, there are so many metal/wealth in your bazi; that means you are very objective driven and may not care about others or the legality of the process or the long term consequences to achieve your aim. Too many metal could make you even more desire driven and that would cloud your judgement so it is unfavourable.

need to look at the whole chart to see your compatibility. I have seen Bing DM & Ren DM couples who have good stable marriage so don't worry.  8)

I think you're born between 6:00 am to 7:59am so don't worry you have a good stable life ahead.
    Thank you for the explanation. Looking back I can see that I wasted a lot of time and potential in my younger years, I've gone back on track now. From a Bazi perspective, what should be done since I have 3 fire elements in my chart, however it's a weak DM and I'm aiming to get it stronger by adding Fire and Wood actions/people in my life? How do I suppress the fire that's making me complacent but still making my weak DM stronger to optimise my chart? Thanks again for the encouragement for my relationship.

Hello aeoz,
    Hi RenSpb, thanks for your reply. Could you explain more about business management and how it differs with entrepreneurship?
    This is a big topic that cannot be described in detail in the forum format. Figuratively, as business management you are inside a business, but entrepreneur may be outside the business he created and still make a profit. The chart leading structures (gods) are more related to administration and business process management.

How do you determine that wealth is under control and what does wealth being in control mean? Thanks again.
    On the whole fire is strong enought to control metal. Month pillar Ding have control over You(Xing). There is hidden control Wu You branches.

"Being in control" e.g. mean that Daymaster can keep and use or increase Wealth in the chart.
    From what you're saying it seems like entrepreneurs are people who open up a business, get a manager/CEO to manage the business (is this the business management you're mentioning?) and then move on to open up a new branch or a new business. Whereas business management itself is just being a CEO/CFO/manager and have a lot of authority in the business but might not necessarily own the business?

From a Bazi perspective, how does being in control increase wealth? Surround myself with the missing elements or strengthen my weak DM maybe? Or does it not work like that and it's just an indicator that my chart is able to manage wealth? Thanks again.

Offline RenSpb

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: June 13, 2020, 07:58:02 PM »
    Hello aeoz,

From what you're saying it seems like entrepreneurs are people who open up a business, get a manager/CEO to manage the business (is this the business management you're mentioning?) and then move on to open up a new branch or a new business. Whereas business management itself is just being a CEO/CFO/manager and have a lot of authority in the business but might not necessarily own the business?
    Yes it is. You have descibed that idea very well.

From a Bazi perspective, how does being in control increase wealth? Surround myself with the missing elements or strengthen my weak DM maybe? Or does it not work like that and it's just an indicator that my chart is able to manage wealth? Thanks again.
    It's more an indicater that speaks about potential oportunities. Bing Wu pillar is strong, radiant fire inside this weak chart.

As mentioned befor the birth hour is important because it may describe partially field of activity. Also if it's Ren Chen hour then 7K structure is present that is usefull to run bussines and managment too. Besides at Dragon hour Bing gains strength. It would be good to ask some CM masters to verify the hour of birth.

Direct Wealth dominates the chart so money and material possessions are important in life.
    Resourse is weak (or absent) and the more wealth, the weaker the resource according to Wu Xing. With an increase in wealth, it is also necessary to restore the resource, e.g. to find time to rest and relax. Probably laidback is one way to refresh energy :)

five arts forum

Re: Bazi Chart Reading
    « Reply #14 on: June 13, 2020, 07:58:02 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Please share your insight - Conflicting reading based off Bazi & Vedic

Started by hanie_beeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 114
    Last post Today at 04:01:00 AM
    by RenSpb
    follower chart? (extreme weak)

Started by azizfrostBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 21
    Views: 281
    Last post Today at 01:32:19 AM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Relationship/Luck Chart Question

Started by bazibeginner2Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 280
    Last post August 08, 2020, 10:39:38 AM
    by bazibeginner2
    Need help in reading, Male 10 Sept 1979

Started by holymolyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 138
    Last post July 31, 2020, 02:27:50 PM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Please read my chart

Started by TonbBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 143
    Last post August 08, 2020, 10:45:09 AM
    by j27945
    Career and general luck chart

Started by ombuddhistBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 130
    Last post July 28, 2020, 11:50:55 PM
    by ombuddhist
    Please help me read my chart, mom asked me to marry

Started by bwl5Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 338
    Last post August 07, 2020, 11:10:05 AM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Curious about my Chart Reading (Marriage, Life, Career, Health)

Started by scarletnovemberBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 25
    Views: 497
    Last post August 07, 2020, 10:35:27 PM
    by scarletnovember
    chart combination and clash

Started by qiu21Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 216
    Last post July 31, 2020, 12:13:46 AM
    by qiu21
    Mix and match ABC which person is which bazi chart

Started by nilegemBoard Let Me Guess (future events)

Replies: 0
    Views: 129
    Last post July 21, 2020, 04:18:17 PM
    by nilegem
    New Born chart

Started by wamosngBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 81
    Last post July 22, 2020, 09:50:14 AM
    by jellyace
    Help! New to BaZi and finding my child has bullying punishment in natla

Started by SallyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 138
    Last post July 21, 2020, 02:56:57 PM
    by Sally
    BaZi/QMDJ Reading for College Student

Started by jellyaceBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 127
    Last post July 20, 2020, 05:13:39 PM
    by rainmaster
    BaZi Reading for Couple

Started by jellyaceBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 235
    Last post July 24, 2020, 06:16:32 PM
    by Saphora
    The correct approach towards bazi analysis

Started by divinerchanBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 2
    Views: 166
    Last post July 20, 2020, 01:32:39 PM
    by tyc
    Read my bazi for best job

Started by VswatBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 302
    Last post July 24, 2020, 11:51:59 PM
    by Vswat
    Help with understanding chart

Started by xiaomingBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 139
    Last post July 18, 2020, 04:09:24 PM
    by johnyqi
    ZWDS - Marriage / Spouse (Request for reading)

Started by Astroman54Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 556
    Last post July 24, 2020, 11:25:01 AM
    by Palmistry0e
    Bazi - Marriage and Career (Request for Reading)

Started by Astroman54Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 265
    Last post July 17, 2020, 11:19:42 PM
    by Astroman54
    Good chart?

Started by weekianBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 207
    Last post July 25, 2020, 12:26:57 PM
    by weekian
    Need more understanding with Bazi Chart

Started by LunaeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 26
    Views: 355
    Last post July 16, 2020, 01:04:15 PM
    by Lunae
    help read my bazi

Started by denny tanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 285
    Last post July 30, 2020, 02:36:57 PM
    by Saphora
    How is this chart?

Started by Eng0018Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 160
    Last post July 15, 2020, 02:46:21 PM
    by Eng0018
    八字的格局 Bazi structures

Started by divinerchanBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 0
    Views: 126
    Last post July 14, 2020, 04:58:22 PM
    by divinerchan
    Bazi Compability

Started by Antique789Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 318
    Last post July 16, 2020, 09:57:49 PM
    by Antique789
    What can you tell about relationship area of this chart?

Started by TaiYinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 424
    Last post July 14, 2020, 02:40:42 PM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Can someone please help me read my boyfriend's bazi chart? About marriage

Started by Girl with loveBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 423
    Last post July 11, 2020, 09:04:12 AM
    by Girl with love
    [Need help reading] ZWDS chart

Started by PotatoCrispBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 27
    Views: 569
    Last post July 10, 2020, 02:54:54 PM
    by yc poon
    How does Covid19 affect Bazi/fortune telling/divination etc. prediction?Nullify?

Started by camomileBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 47
    Views: 1170
    Last post July 06, 2020, 04:32:54 PM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Tolong bacain perjalanan baZi saya donk..

Started by BudijatengBoard Astrologi Delapan Karakter (Ba Zi)

Views: 377
    Last post July 13, 2020, 03:13:36 PM
    by denny tan

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: