• Whose chart is better 1 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Whose chart is better  (Read 621 times)

Online deepreasons

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:August 08, 2020, 11:50:21 AM
    • View Profile
  • Whose chart is better
    « on: June 14, 2020, 08:58:13 PM »
    I have a colleague at work and we have a frienemy (friend-enemy) relationship which we can get along on surface but deep down we compete against each other. We are fighting for the same position at work.

Can anyone read whose chart would be better?

Sorry I don't have her birth timing so please ignore time pillar of her chart.

I am: Female, 24 Feb 1990 1am
    She is : Female, 31 Oct 1989

Both of us are from Singapore.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Saphora

• G301-G400
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Re: Whose chart is better
    « Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 08:14:01 PM »
    Hi Deepreasons,

First of all, you SG ladies are so resourcefulness. I like the word Frienemy, I have lots of Frienemies in this Forum.

Your previous post, you did ask about your Leadership skill. I would think you will do well at high position, you have the drive, the passion and the skill, why not? Someone who has manager-mentality don't need to have a good Luck-period to shine. They just go for it.

I like this topic, I have never seen two cute ladies fighting for a position. I do see two ladies fighting in the mud regularly.

Saphora.

Bankai-Saphora

Online deepreasons

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: June 15, 2020, 08:48:05 PM »
    Hi Deepreasons,

First of all, you SG ladies are so resourcefulness. I like the word Frienemy, I have lots of Frienemies in this Forum.

Your previous post, you did ask about your Leadership skill. I would think you will do well at high position, you have the drive, the passion and the skill, why not? Someone who has manager-mentality don't need to have a good Luck-period to shine. They just go for it.

I like this topic, I have never seen two cute ladies fighting for a position. I do see two ladies fighting in the mud regularly.

Saphora.

Thanks Saphora. In the corporate world, ladies fight differently playing mind games which I admit I am not good at it because I am direct and blunt at times.

Offline TaiYin

• When I read, I speak
    • G101-G300
    • It is not every question that deserves an answer
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: June 16, 2020, 10:38:55 AM »
    Hi Deepreasons,

Saphora.

;D ;D @Saphora your response always makes me lol...  ;D
    I hope I won't be in your 'frienemy' zone

But I'm very interested about your sentence " I do see two ladies fighting in the mud regularly."   :P ;D :D ;)

Cheers
    Thank you!
    Mrs TaiYin

It is not every question that deserves an answer

Online Bazi_Fan

• G301-G400
    • Last Login:August 08, 2020, 09:12:50 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: June 16, 2020, 10:49:54 AM »
    Yeah, @Saphora, I'm interested too in the ladies mud fighting  :P :P

@deepreasons: based on your natal chart, you do have a bit of a jealousy streak. It's better to channel that emotion into something positive rather than creating frienamy. This is because even you win against her, you may create another one down the track. Also, hopefully you can heed our advice and be less stubborn...
    « Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 10:51:39 AM by Bazi_Fan »

Online deepreasons

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: June 16, 2020, 02:01:40 PM »

@deepreasons: based on your natal chart, you do have a bit of a jealousy streak. It's better to channel that emotion into something positive rather than creating frienamy. This is because even you win against her, you may create another one down the track. Also, hopefully you can heed our advice and be less stubborn...

Many thanks @Saphora & @Bazi_Fan. I admit I get jealous easily but just for my learning where did you see the jealous streak?

Online Bazi_Fan

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: June 16, 2020, 02:27:21 PM »

Many thanks @Saphora & @Bazi_Fan. I admit I get jealous easily but just for my learning where did you see the jealous streak?

You're Geng DM. There is another Geng in your year pillar. Also, this AP is Geng Zi year. On the other hand,your current LP is Yi Hai. So 3 Geng wanna combine with the Yi in the HS  ;D ;D ;D and they are not buddy buddy because Geng is not your favourable element.

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: June 16, 2020, 03:18:57 PM »
    True purpose of CM is not to see who has "better" destiny. Each of us has our own karma to repay, karmic credits to collect back and fortunes to enjoy.

A person with great wealth and power at office might seem glamourous, but you never know what ugly difficulties he/she has in secret, eg;
    - huge karmic debt to repay to take care of a mentally-handicapped offspring. (known someone high up like this!)
    - short lifespan (eg; Steve Jobs)
    - other misfortunes not stated here....

People only show off their glamourous side but not their ugly side. Only shallow and unwise people will admire material things like earthly riches and power!

Comparing impermanent material things like earthly riches and power is really useless and childish. Hope TS would find better meaning in life.
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Offline BillionaireboyLam

• Wealth Bringer
    • G301-G400
    • 乃知世间事,不可泥纸上陈迹
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: June 16, 2020, 03:45:57 PM »
    I always LOL, fastest way to be broke and poor is to shun material wealth. There is a reason why in Chinese Mythology and in Hindu Astrology there is a Wealth God.
    In China we have 财神, In Hinduism there is Lakshmi. That is why we have 12 houses in Astrology in the first place, The 2nd 6th and 10th houses are known as the Artha houses.
    Houses that show if we can attain the necessary resources to fulfill our desires.

The worst thing one can do for their own wealth is to Shun Material Wealth, basically when you do that you are shunning Lakshmi. The Natural Ruler of the 2nd and 9th houses.
    The house of wealth and Luck. When you become too spiritual and you shun these houses or aspects in your life you lose the ability to actually full fill yourself.

There is a reason why we have and worship Wealth Gods and Luck Gods. We don't shun them and say we don't need them. If you say that then why would you receive any wealth.

If you really truly wish to pursue spiritual path like you want to become a Monk. Then that is the only time i would understand someone shunning wealth.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 03:47:59 PM by BillionaireboyLam »
    强中自有强中手,一山还有一山高

Offline Saphora

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: June 16, 2020, 04:51:17 PM »
    @ArtofFugue

Hi Deepreasons,

I do like both of you, is your friend still available? What is her name? When restrictions are over, maybe I will take a flight to SG for a cup of coffee/something else with her and the night is still young then.

One of the reasons why I am using the coins (prediction), is that I cannot lie based on the hexagram. Later on I will tell a nice story with both of your Bazi-charts to make you ladies happy, I promise.

Today Tuesday 16/June/20 around 17 pm, with the following question:

Who will have a higher position at work?

Subject = Deepreasons, born 24/02/1990
    Object = Colleague A, born 31/10/1989

6th line = Yang
    5th line = Yin
    4th line = Yang (active)
    3rd line = Yin
    2nd line = Yang (active)
    1st line = Yin
    Please plot or throw the coins yourself, it is my consequences only.
    See picture, you need to get used to it to read the way I plot the hexagram.

Basic interpretation: I am still learning; it could be wrong.
    Luckily the results or changing hexagram is a Total Harmony hexagram, it could mean both of you will turn into friends after all. It doesn’t matter who wins or earn more money. I will explain later on with Bazi-method, they are connected.

Subject = Deepreasons, 3rd line Chen-line or Earth line. It is changing into Water-element, which doesn’t support the Subject line. Secondly it is a “White Tiger” line, ArtofFugue will have a smile on his face, because I stole it from him. Let’s say mildly, “White Tiger” line is considered as less positive. It is a Resource-line, it could mean Resourcefulness or mindfulness or just smart.
    There is a Money-line Wood-element, it is strong and it is moving, it could have related to money-related.

The other moving line, is from her Colleague’s side. It could mean Colleague A has support from her side. He/She is trying undermined that Deepreasons cannot get that position or money. This is not due to rivalry, but it is to protect Deepreasons for the work-load she will get if she is promoted. Why, because Colleague B has “Green Dragon” line, and is considered as having good intention.

Now at the Colleague A side, Object-line is Power-line or Noble Deity-line and a Fire-line. This line is strong and also has Money-line supported.
    Why Noble Deity, Colleague A is protecting Deepreasons to prevent a rivalry other colleagues against Deepreasons. 

At the end, from this Hexagram Colleague A is more suitable for a higher position role. A Happy Ending from this Singaporean Saga is, they will be friends and will support each other after all. It doesn’t matter who the real foe is, but later as a friend.

I almost fall from my chair laughing out my own beautiful story. Seeing two ladies pulling hair in the mud could be more fun.

Saphora.

Bankai-Saphora

Online Bazi_Fan

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: June 16, 2020, 04:57:14 PM »
    @Saphora: wah, divination and a story!!! Who is colleague B?   :P  :P. Can you re-tell in lay person terms and add more mud/spice in it?

Offline rainmaster

• G501++
    • View Profile
    • Rainmaster Metaphysics
    « Reply #11 on: June 16, 2020, 05:08:09 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 1 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]
    Rainmaster9 Metaphysics: https://rainmaster9.blogspot.com/

Offline Saphora

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: June 17, 2020, 08:43:34 PM »
    Hi Bazi-Fan,

You are right. I don’t much about Bazi in general, but it is learning to share my point of view.

Geng and Jia are kind of “Opposite Attraction”, this is neutralizing by Yang (Wu-year) and Yin (Si-year).

Both they are supported by same-element as Friend. This could explain about Colleague B, there will be always a third party involved.
    Luckily Jia-DM is getting stronger due to supportive 10LP. Colleague A=Jia DM is much more calm person. She has hidden Leadership talents, which she didn’t show off. Later on her other colleagues will support her, because she is a hard worker.

You see here Geng DM (Deepreasons), is definitely the initiative person and the active one. So Passive and Active with a bit controlling game between those two.
    Deepreasons has more muscle power and with a heroic mentality. She needs to learn to control her inner energy, like a bit make-up and wear a white short dress. I would think she hates it. Her colleague A=Jia DM is dressing up more fashionable than her. Deepreasons however I would guess, she likes more wearing a t-shirt and a jean to show off what she got behind that t-shirt.

I don’t know anything about you, Bazi-Fan, but Deepreasons is one tough Lady in Armor. She relies most of the time from her strength and self-confident to make things done. She is relying in herself most of the time: so be gentle with her.
    She is not afraid to take risk, that is why she likes to dominate in a mind-game.
    As you already have mentioned, Deepreasons is at this moment not on top of her abilities.

BTW, nice to have a chat with new friend of mine. I am also a Fan in Bazi.

Saphora.

Bankai-Saphora

Online Bazi_Fan

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: June 17, 2020, 09:05:49 PM »
    Hi @Saphora,

Thanks for the story  ;D ;D. Could colleague B be the boss?

Someone once described HR is a female battlefield where the catfights are behind the scenes. This is like Joan of Arc vs. Poison Ivy and then poison ivy turn to friendly ivy  8).

Our Joan of Arc has a lot of potential in life and could grow from this LP experience.

I didn't get the "neutralizing by Yang (Wu-year) and Yin (si-year)". Those are their year pillar right? How does their social circle come into play?

Cheers, Bazi_Fan
    « Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 09:17:13 PM by Bazi_Fan »

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: June 17, 2020, 09:44:49 PM »
    @TS : Some points for your reference....

1. Same quote I gave another forumer: "quote from a cantonese song"

If you have the karma and destiny to have something, it will eventually come to you.
    If not, you can forcefully try to gain it, it will never come to you.

2. Stop comparing yourself with other people. It's psychological poison! Learn to love yourself and free yourself from negative emotions. You've got a job, a roof over your head and food to eat, be thankful with your share!

3. One of the most respected monks in the World, and the most respected one in the Singapore explaining Fengshui, Material Wealth and Karma. Reverend Hong Chuan was a great fengshui master himself. Even MM Lee Kuan Kew consulted him.

By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

five arts forum

Re: Whose chart is better
    « Reply #14 on: June 17, 2020, 09:44:49 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

follower chart? (extreme weak)

Started by azizfrostBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 21
    Views: 281
    Last post Today at 01:32:19 AM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Relationship/Luck Chart Question

Started by bazibeginner2Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 280
    Last post August 08, 2020, 10:39:38 AM
    by bazibeginner2
    Please read my chart

Started by TonbBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 143
    Last post August 08, 2020, 10:45:09 AM
    by j27945
    Career and general luck chart

Started by ombuddhistBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 130
    Last post July 28, 2020, 11:50:55 PM
    by ombuddhist
    Please help me read my chart, mom asked me to marry

Started by bwl5Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 338
    Last post August 07, 2020, 11:10:05 AM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Curious about my Chart Reading (Marriage, Life, Career, Health)

Started by scarletnovemberBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 25
    Views: 496
    Last post August 07, 2020, 10:35:27 PM
    by scarletnovember
    chart combination and clash

Started by qiu21Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 216
    Last post July 31, 2020, 12:13:46 AM
    by qiu21
    Mix and match ABC which person is which bazi chart

Started by nilegemBoard Let Me Guess (future events)

Replies: 0
    Views: 128
    Last post July 21, 2020, 04:18:17 PM
    by nilegem
    New Born chart

Started by wamosngBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 81
    Last post July 22, 2020, 09:50:14 AM
    by jellyace
    Help with understanding chart

Started by xiaomingBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 139
    Last post July 18, 2020, 04:09:24 PM
    by johnyqi
    Good chart?

Started by weekianBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 207
    Last post July 25, 2020, 12:26:57 PM
    by weekian
    Need more understanding with Bazi Chart

Started by LunaeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 26
    Views: 355
    Last post July 16, 2020, 01:04:15 PM
    by Lunae
    How is this chart?

Started by Eng0018Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 160
    Last post July 15, 2020, 02:46:21 PM
    by Eng0018
    What can you tell about relationship area of this chart?

Started by TaiYinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 424
    Last post July 14, 2020, 02:40:42 PM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Can someone please help me read my boyfriend's bazi chart? About marriage

Started by Girl with loveBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 423
    Last post July 11, 2020, 09:04:12 AM
    by Girl with love
    [Need help reading] ZWDS chart

Started by PotatoCrispBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 27
    Views: 568
    Last post July 10, 2020, 02:54:54 PM
    by yc poon
    Special all yin chart (with internal clash + bullying punishment)

Started by shandy367Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 701
    Last post July 07, 2020, 05:07:20 PM
    by yc poon
    Wealth, Marriage, Children. please help to analyze this chart.

Started by EostreBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 20
    Views: 561
    Last post June 26, 2020, 10:12:19 PM
    by Origin
    chart with no DR & IR

Replies: 7
    Views: 222
    Last post June 17, 2020, 08:55:57 PM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Bazi Analysis, unbalance chart?

Started by Alex TehBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 327
    Last post June 20, 2020, 05:59:26 PM
    by Baretta
    Need guidances for this chart

Started by jyisBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 266
    Last post June 21, 2020, 08:06:07 PM
    by jyis
    Chart Reading please

Started by deepreasonsBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 257
    Last post June 16, 2020, 05:39:47 PM
    by TaiYin
    absence of DW & IW in the chart

Replies: 39
    Views: 1210
    Last post June 23, 2020, 06:10:51 AM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Bazi Chart Reading

Started by aeozBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 533
    Last post June 13, 2020, 07:58:02 PM
    by RenSpb
    Part II: Saphora Food-Chart 168

Started by SaphoraBoard Prescriptive Recipe

Views: 380
    Last post July 12, 2020, 11:34:22 AM
    by Optimistic
    How to see one being adopted in a chart? Adopted Child - Case Study

Started by TaiYinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 686
    Last post June 10, 2020, 06:51:08 PM
    by TaiYin
    Hoping for a career chart reading and guidance

Started by xiaox2Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 518
    Last post June 12, 2020, 03:08:56 AM
    by KJS
    The concept of Void and Death, Kōng wáng 空 亡 in Ziwei chart

Started by ABeginerBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 0
    Views: 175
    Last post May 31, 2020, 04:52:04 AM
    by ABeginer
    Saphora Food-Chart 168

Started by SaphoraBoard Prescriptive Recipe

Replies: 2
    Views: 181
    Last post June 06, 2020, 02:06:39 PM
    by Saphora
    What does this chart need for balance?

Started by SpartanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 27
    Views: 668
    Last post July 21, 2020, 04:28:55 PM
    by Palmistry0e

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: