ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

Author Topic: Wealth, Marriage, Children. please help to analyze this chart.  (Read 563 times)

Tali and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Eostre

• G51-G100
  • Last Login:August 05, 2020, 12:36:36 AM
    • View Profile
  • Hi everyone. Below is my husband chart. please help to analyze wealth, marriage, and children from his chart. Which one is his best LP? Thanks in advance.  :)

DM
    GUI       GUI   BING   GENG
    CHOU   HAI    XU     SHEN

Online johnyqi

• Jonny
    • G501++
    • Last Login:August 08, 2020, 09:28:28 PM
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
  • Re: Wealth, Marriage, Children. please help to analyze this chart.
    « Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 04:54:32 PM »
    We cant see LP without the exact date.
    Five Element & Talent Analysis https://talenthero.io/blueprint

Offline Eostre

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 05:07:55 PM »
    @johny DOB 17 Oct 1980, 1.30am. Born at Kuala Lumpur.

Online johnyqi

• Jonny
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
    « Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 05:33:11 PM »
    Metal and Water trying to utilize / control Fire. is he doing business?

Offline Eostre

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: June 23, 2020, 05:41:31 PM »
    Now he is a trader. Used to work in real estate company.
    Will he do better as an employee or trader?

Online johnyqi

• Jonny
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
    « Reply #5 on: June 23, 2020, 06:02:01 PM »
    He seeks independence, so I don't think he will be happy working for somebody else.

Online AstroBaby

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:August 08, 2020, 03:18:19 PM
      • View Profile
    Re: Wealth, Marriage, Children. please help to analyze this chart.
    « Reply #6 on: June 24, 2020, 03:57:27 PM »
    Hi Eostre,
    I think working in real estate company is a good choice for him because his chart indicate that he generally can make money through land, home, real estate as well as vehicle too. Mother is also possible helping him in money making too :)

He may love art objects, beautiful possessions, personal adornments, all lovely things that money can buy.
    There is possibility that he will seek wealth in order to achieve social status, and prone to spend too much money entertaining friends. But later he will receive help from friends and social contacts, leading to business arrangements that bring wealth.

He has mental discipline and careful where contracts are concerned, and he exercises caution when signing papers or making arrangements.

He may actively pursue love and pleasure and also very often an interest in working with children or young people confers a sense of leadership, power and authority. He enjoys to educate his children and young kids.
    The children sometimes will be sensitive and intuitive and they will probably have psychological problems that are difficult to deal with.

The wife can be energetic and running around being busy. Partner could be good in art, music, dance or drama. She also can perform well in advertising or public relations.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 04:21:06 PM by AstroBaby »

Offline Origin

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: June 24, 2020, 05:22:00 PM »
    Hi @Eostre , I will like to ask the following questions for my own learning.
    Please ignore if you are reluctant to answer.
    I apologize if you are offended.

- Is your husband the only child?
    - Are his parents indirectly dependent on him for livelihood?
    - Are you currently the main income support for the family?
    - Does your husband have bad temper, especially when you try to help but he does not appreciate?
    - Is your husband resistant to changes, even though he is actively trying to change for livelihood sake, yet is somewhat rash?
    - Does your husband treat his friends well, probably spend effort and money on outings and drinks etc, even though they may not reciprocate or help in return?
    - Does your husband have few or no close friend?
    - Do you have children?
    命理无止境, 人心易了然

Offline Eostre

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: June 24, 2020, 06:00:49 PM »

Hi @AstroBaby
    He made good money while working in real estate company. Now he switch become a trader. What do you think about him being a trader? Will be it as good as him work in real estate?

I think what he really likes is to entertain his siblings and relatives. I dont think so with friends.

Yes, he is very discipline. Sometimes act like my teacher or trainer.  ;D

He is very concerned about our children education. And also actively put a lot of effort to make sure the children are smart, like always remind me to give them fish oil, teach them in the morning. From his bazi do you think son or girl have psychological problem?

Me, as the wife always busy and running around settling the family matters.  ;D and I think I am quite energetic because I love sports but I'm not talented at all in arts related stuff. I love to enjoy them. Do you think the wife is a housewife or working woman?

How is his current and next LP? Good for money making?

Offline Eostre

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: June 24, 2020, 06:17:11 PM »
    Hi @Eostre , I will like to ask the following questions for my own learning.
    Please ignore if you are reluctant to answer.
    I apologize if you are offended.

- Is your husband the only child?
    Nope. He is the eldest from other 3 siblings.

- Are his parents indirectly dependent on him for livelihood?
    Yes, they are. He is the main support for his parents.

- Are you currently the main income support for the family?
    Nope, he is supporting our family. But do you his wife can support the family? Nowadays he seems not motivated. One reason I considering back to work.

- Does your husband have bad temper, especially when you try to help but he does not appreciate?
    I think he has a good temper. But he is not appreciative. Most of the time he always think I don't make a right decision.

- Is your husband resistant to changes, even though he is actively trying to change for livelihood sake, yet is somewhat rash?
    I think this one can describe our current situation.

- Does your husband treat his friends well, probably spend effort and money on outings and drinks etc, even though they may not reciprocate or help in return?
    This one more suits in his relationship to his siblings. In his family, he is the one that always help the others. Not because the siblings doesn't want to help in return, their condition just can't.  But they are good people and in good relationship with my husband.

- Does your husband have few or no close friend?
    Yes he is.

- Do you have children?
    Yah, we have.

Overall you are right about my husband situation. I'm very impressed.  :) is he consider as strong or weak DM?

Online AstroBaby

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:August 08, 2020, 03:18:19 PM
      • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: June 24, 2020, 09:20:56 PM »

Hi @AstroBaby
    He made good money while working in real estate company. Now he switch become a trader. What do you think about him being a trader? Will be it as good as him work in real estate?
    Hi,
    IMHO being trader is also not bad, at moment he can make money from any type of career, but according to the chart he may perform better in property field.

I think what he really likes is to entertain his siblings and relatives. I dont think so with friends.
    Noted. Then he should like to spend quite big money to entertain relatives and siblings :)

Yes, he is very discipline. Sometimes act like my teacher or trainer.  ;D

He is very concerned about our children education. And also actively put a lot of effort to make sure the children are smart, like always remind me to give them fish oil, teach them in the morning. From his bazi do you think son or girl have psychological problem?
    Yes, from chart he can perform well as educator :)
    I think the son is prone to get psychological issue...

Me, as the wife always busy and running around settling the family matters.  ;D and I think I am quite energetic because I love sports but I'm not talented at all in arts related stuff. I love to enjoy them. Do you think the wife is a housewife or working woman?
    It is difficult to know detailed information through husband's chart. But I think you were working woman before and now is becoming housewife ;)

How is his current and next LP? Good for money making?
    For money making, I think the chance will be better in 2022 and 2024.

Cheers  ;)

Offline windwheel

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: June 24, 2020, 09:29:59 PM »
    Better still working at real estate company than doing trading. I dont see he has speculative luck from natal chart, if he still doing become trader probably his trading/speculative luck will be up and down.

Offline Eostre

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: June 25, 2020, 12:57:41 AM »
    @AstroBaby 2022 is fu yin with my day pillar. Indicates something to do with my spouse isnt it? Wish the best for him. He is a hard worker.  :)
    And for our son, hopefully nothing serious. Now he is just a toddler with very hot temper and always challenge adult. But I think it is normal for his phase at this age. What I notice is our son listen to me more and doesnt really brother to my husband.
    Thank you for the reading. 😊

Offline Eostre

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: June 25, 2020, 01:05:32 AM »
    @windwheel naturally my husband is a conservative type. I think he choose to be a trader because he wants to be independent. If you said his speculative luck is up and down, I think yes it is. But he always have some back up plan for this. He still working towards consistency in trading. From investment point of view, his result quite okay. Green for these past few years. What makes it challenging is because he do it for living. So it's another point of view with different treatment.

Offline Origin

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: June 25, 2020, 03:17:35 AM »
    Overall you are right about my husband situation. I'm very impressed.  :) is he consider as strong or weak DM?

Appreciate the answers @Eostre
    I have made the lucky deductions with ZWDS, and am still an amateur.
    Below are other deductions for my learning, do bear with me if they are gibberish.
    And of course, please ignore if you do not wish to answer.

- I deducted you as the main income support on a few factors. You are his "gui ren", someone who can support him well. You are also the main support in the household, and is probably the CFO handling all financial matters, so he can rest peacefully at home. You have the capability to work as well, although your husband may not enjoy the idea.

- If your husband is good natured, are you the one with bad temper? :P Your husband may not enjoy when you advise him or become commanding, especially when you are worried about his income.

- Even though you mentioned he is conservative, he has the desire to accomplish well in career and wealth, yet he does relax from time to time.

- He is an observant person with the ability and potential to self learn, albeit facing difficulty to follow through his ideas thoroughly at times.

- There is always plenty of worries on his mind.

- There may be a conflict in his handling of money. For example, in trading, he yearns to make bold but careful trades, which is a dilemma.

- Chart did show that he spends effort on children, and tries to take good care of them, but it seems like their relationships are not good. There may be plenty of tears involved.

- Speaking of relationships, although he is happy with siblings, he is probably not on good terms with his parents, or just rarely sees them. He should be the traditional type who will take care of elders regardless of what may have happened.

- He seems to have no luck meeting helpful people outside, and probably prefers not to social unless necessary, pretty passive. Thus when you mentioned he did well in real estate, assuming he is an agent, he probably clinched the sales from recommendations instead of securing externally, or some lucky breaks.

- His career in the chart is astonishing when compared to the rest. Yet, anything too good is overwhelming, essentially so if it is not supported by other aspects. I am unsure how long he did real estate, but no matter what he does, it should show good results in the beginning, but should also decline.

- Overall his personalities in the chart are quite conflicted, and he should be facing plenty of dilemmas in thought processes and decision making. And if he could not reach a conclusion at the end, it becomes uncontrolled.
    « Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 03:20:06 AM by Origin »
    命理无止境, 人心易了然

five arts forum

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2020, 03:17:35 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags: zwds bazi mangpai 

How to read when direct and indirect wealth stars is side-by-side

Started by cheesehuntBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 102
    Last post August 08, 2020, 09:29:12 PM
    by johnyqi
    follower chart? (extreme weak)

Started by azizfrostBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 21
    Views: 281
    Last post Today at 01:32:19 AM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Relationship/Luck Chart Question

Started by bazibeginner2Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 280
    Last post August 08, 2020, 10:39:38 AM
    by bazibeginner2
    Marriage and Children

Started by deepreasonsBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 178
    Last post August 05, 2020, 07:57:20 AM
    by j27945
    Please read my chart

Started by TonbBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 143
    Last post August 08, 2020, 10:45:09 AM
    by j27945
    Career and general luck chart

Started by ombuddhistBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 130
    Last post July 28, 2020, 11:50:55 PM
    by ombuddhist
    Please help me read my chart, mom asked me to marry

Started by bwl5Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 338
    Last post August 07, 2020, 11:10:05 AM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Curious about my Chart Reading (Marriage, Life, Career, Health)

Started by scarletnovemberBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 25
    Views: 498
    Last post August 07, 2020, 10:35:27 PM
    by scarletnovember
    chart combination and clash

Started by qiu21Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 216
    Last post July 31, 2020, 12:13:46 AM
    by qiu21
    Mix and match ABC which person is which bazi chart

Started by nilegemBoard Let Me Guess (future events)

Replies: 0
    Views: 129
    Last post July 21, 2020, 04:18:17 PM
    by nilegem
    New Born chart

Started by wamosngBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 81
    Last post July 22, 2020, 09:50:14 AM
    by jellyace
    Help with understanding chart

Started by xiaomingBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 139
    Last post July 18, 2020, 04:09:24 PM
    by johnyqi
    ZWDS - Marriage / Spouse (Request for reading)

Started by Astroman54Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 556
    Last post July 24, 2020, 11:25:01 AM
    by Palmistry0e
    Bazi - Marriage and Career (Request for Reading)

Started by Astroman54Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 265
    Last post July 17, 2020, 11:19:42 PM
    by Astroman54
    Good chart?

Started by weekianBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 207
    Last post July 25, 2020, 12:26:57 PM
    by weekian
    Need more understanding with Bazi Chart

Started by LunaeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 26
    Views: 355
    Last post July 16, 2020, 01:04:15 PM
    by Lunae
    Qi men wealth

Started by DreamerEyesBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 173
    Last post July 25, 2020, 11:52:43 PM
    by DreamerEyes
    How is this chart?

Started by Eng0018Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 160
    Last post July 15, 2020, 02:46:21 PM
    by Eng0018
    What can you tell about relationship area of this chart?

Started by TaiYinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 424
    Last post July 14, 2020, 02:40:42 PM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Can someone please help me read my boyfriend's bazi chart? About marriage

Started by Girl with loveBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 423
    Last post July 11, 2020, 09:04:12 AM
    by Girl with love
    How to work well with people whose DM is your Rob Wealth?

Started by namle.16Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 171
    Last post July 12, 2020, 03:51:37 PM
    by baziboss
    [Need help reading] ZWDS chart

Started by PotatoCrispBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 27
    Views: 569
    Last post July 10, 2020, 02:54:54 PM
    by yc poon
    Special all yin chart (with internal clash + bullying punishment)

Started by shandy367Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 702
    Last post July 07, 2020, 05:07:20 PM
    by yc poon
    chart with no DR & IR

Replies: 7
    Views: 223
    Last post June 17, 2020, 08:55:57 PM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Bazi Analysis, unbalance chart?

Started by Alex TehBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 328
    Last post June 20, 2020, 05:59:26 PM
    by Baretta
    Need guidances for this chart

Started by jyisBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 267
    Last post June 21, 2020, 08:06:07 PM
    by jyis
    Whose chart is better

Replies: 19
    Views: 622
    Last post June 20, 2020, 07:57:45 AM
    by ArtofFugue
    Chart Reading please

Views: 258
    Last post June 16, 2020, 05:39:47 PM
    by TaiYin
    Ask about relationship and marriage

Started by doremiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 546
    Last post June 16, 2020, 07:54:55 PM
    by rainmaster
    absence of DW & IW in the chart

Replies: 39
    Views: 1212
    Last post June 23, 2020, 06:10:51 AM
    by Bazi_Fan

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: