Free download Flying Star Zi Wei Dou Shu Calculator by aoefengshui

• How does Covid19 affect Bazi/fortune telling/divination etc. prediction?Nullify? 1 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: How does Covid19 affect Bazi/fortune telling/divination etc. prediction?Nullify?  (Read 897 times)

Offline j27945

• Contributor
  • G501++
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
  • Thanks for the reply. It a good learning experience on your chart. I appreciate it.

May I ask... You blow your insurance is because of accident ? Did it happen this year ?
    « Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 06:35:56 AM by j27945 »
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com | https://XKFS.Art
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay

Offline TaiYin

• When I read, I speak
    • G101-G300
    • It is not every question that deserves an answer
    • View Profile
  • [Hidden post: You need 0 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]

Relationship with friends are Close. I moved back to my home Country 2 years ago after spending 13 years abroad. I have made 2 Close friends since I am here, we have good Connection. I am still Close with my best friends abroad. I was in a friendship/relationship with my colleague who was 15years older than me but that fizzled out last month and we are not seing each other anymore.
    My relationship with my Family is getting better. It was a bit difficult with my mother but it has improved ever since I share less about myself. Relationship with my brother has improved alot as well and I never had Problems with my dad.

In regards to Job, I work for an international company that produces refractory materials that supplies to different business units. I prepare quotes and bill of material lists especially for glass Producers.

According to your DOB and if your HOUR is correct.

The reason I am asking about the relationship between friends and families is your chart shows that you are not always in good relationship with your friends and families. Reading from your reply, it would suggest that while you have friends, but they come and go, and with family, may not be very close. But all of this, is basically due to a star that depict your personalities plus, it also shows you travel frequently; therefore, distance can also weaken any relationships.

In terms of career, can I say your industry belongs to Engineering and you are in the Sales or Marketing department? The role sounds like you are preparing sales quotes to the sub-si.

Let see if this reading of you resonate with you in some degrees, remember, our environment and upbringing changes us so sometimes what we can read from chart may not be 100%. ---

You’re quite straightforward and honest, but sometimes may focus on negative side such as suspicious, jealousy or at times argumentative. May feel lonely sometimes. Smart, intelligent, good looking and kind hearted. Calm and knows how to protect self. A little impatient but very self-motivated to endure any hardship life throws at you.

Always have good relationship with others in work environment and easily get help from people at work, and always busy.

Your peach blossom luck seems to be good.

Cheers :)

Thank you!
    Mrs TaiYin

It is not every question that deserves an answer

Offline camomile

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:July 08, 2020, 06:08:54 PM
    • View Profile

• According to your DOB and if your HOUR is correct.

The reason I am asking about the relationship between friends and families is your chart shows that you are not always in good relationship with your friends and families. Reading from your reply, it would suggest that while you have friends, but they come and go, and with family, may not be very close. But all of this, is basically due to a star that depict your personalities plus, it also shows you travel frequently; therefore, distance can also weaken any relationships.

In terms of career, can I say your industry belongs to Engineering and you are in the Sales or Marketing department? The role sounds like you are preparing sales quotes to the sub-si.

Let see if this reading of you resonate with you in some degrees, remember, our environment and upbringing changes us so sometimes what we can read from chart may not be 100%. ---

You’re quite straightforward and honest, but sometimes may focus on negative side such as suspicious, jealousy or at times argumentative. May feel lonely sometimes. Smart, intelligent, good looking and kind hearted. Calm and knows how to protect self. A little impatient but very self-motivated to endure any hardship life throws at you.

Always have good relationship with others in work environment and easily get help from people at work, and always busy.

Your peach blossom luck seems to be good.

Cheers :)

Hi TaiYin,
    thank you for your reading!
    you are fairly correct. My relationship with parents have not always been good, I did travel alot, lived abroad and only recently came back. Relationship has gotten slightly better only recently. I have good relationship with friends and I am still keeping regular contact with all my Close friends that I have known for 10+ years. I value friendship very highly and am a loyal Person. Therefore I would not say that friends come and go and I have good Connection with them.
    You are correct with my Job, I am in sales, I prepare sales Quote for Engineering sales People. But it is rather a fire industry as they produce refractory material. I do get male attention and they are interested in me, but I have not found a compatible person yet. Been single for 5 years now. So not sure if this counts as good peach blossom.

Good Job making a fairly accurate reading on my personality. Now how about an attempt to read my future in regards to Career and love? :)

Offline camomile

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
  • Thanks for the reply. It a good learning experience on your chart. I appreciate it.

May I ask... You blow your insurance is because of accident ? Did it happen this year ?

Yes and No, I bought a "new" car (second Hand) and it is slightly more expensive than the old one. They have to recalculate my insurance rate. But I did have a small car accident, only a small scratch and minor damaged on the other guys vehicle.

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
  • Thanks for the reply.

You have a nice chart, should take this C19 period to improve and be the better version of yourself/ your chart. Also by better yourself now, you be able to weather the headwinds ahead.
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com | https://XKFS.Art
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay

Offline camomile

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
  • Thanks for the reply.

You have a nice chart, should take this C19 period to improve and be the better version of yourself/ your chart. Also by better yourself now, you be able to weather the headwinds ahead.

Thank you as well!
    I have been doing self improvement for the past 3 years which includes eliminating bad Habits, 4-5x Sports/exercise, healthy eating, daily gratitude Journal, good books / self educating, daily Meditation and recently positive Affirmation. I have also try to improve my relationship with my mother and with my brother by being more patient. I have already done the utmost best to be the best Version of myself and I think I am good enough!

At work I am doing a good Job and they all like me and respect me. I was promoted after 8 months starting the Job to be my Managers number 2. I have to work OT, receive more responsibility but without getting more pay! (Similiar with last Jobs I had) And now I received News that my Department will be cut and I am the first one on the list to be made redundant because I am Young and fairly new to the Company!

I feel jaded because this has happend many times in the past. No matter if you are doing a good Job and are hard working, you wont receive your well deserved reward. I always give 110% no matter what I do but it seems that universe is not giving me any luck. I do not despite the universe, I am just Feeling a Little tired. I know everything happens for a reason, one door shut, the other door opens blablabla...

Thanks for your advise still, I appreciate this.   :)

Offline Saphora

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
  • Hi Camomile,

Unfortunately, most of the events of 2018 you already have revealed, otherwise members will dig deeper in that year 2018. I know it is too late to predict something what the member already had revealed.

You are still very young, most of the events are yet to come. I choose year 2018 for a reason, because most of your Destiny-energy had a peak in year 2018. Only special year the events are strongest and easiest to recognize.

1)   Hexagram info
    I also perform a I Ching (tossing the coins) with the following question:

What had happened to Camomile in year 2018?

6th line = Yin (active)
    5th line = Yang
    4th line = Yin (active)
    3rd line = Yang
    2nd line = Yang (active)
    1st line = Yang

It is a Wandering Soul Hexagram, it could mean if you ask about a sick person, that person will not recover soon. If you ask about money, someone will not return that borrowed money to you.
    That hexagram revealed that in year 2018 was not a good year, because it says you were very unlucky (Fire destroys Metal completely). It says your parents or visa/documentation/diploma had let you down. It also says you had lost some money, luckily there was someone who tried to help you.

The one who was sick could be born in year 1962 or year 1965.
    The data from this hexagram was about money/parents/documentation.

2)   Bazi info

So I check with Bazi for more information what could happen in year 2018.
    10 year LP = 2012-2022, during this luck period was “VOID”. Void could be emptiness; emptiness normally doesn’t give luck. There are exceptions, but in this case I would think it was not good 10 years.

During this 10 LP, it was all about Indirect Wealth, or it could relate to Father.
    During this 10 year LP, there was “Void” with Conception-pillar. There was also Emptiness with Resource-element, it could be related to Parents again. A Clash between Chen and Xu, could also mean relocation or migration.
    Year 2018, there was also Fan Yin with Indirect Wealth in Conception (personal life) and Void in Body (Wealth). It was related to “Traveling Horse star”, it could also mean relocation or migration.

Conclusion:
    If you combine Hexagram and Bazi, year 2018, must one of the reasons why you are coming back:
    -   Sick parents
    -   Lost money
    -   Failed documentation or Visa
    -   Relocation or Migration issue

3)   ZWDS info
    Year 2018, begins with Friends-palace. It could mean, that you had stayed in friend’s place and you heard about your mother/siblings. One of your female-friend was put you under pressure or money-related. At the end you had to go home at all cost.
    So long story about year 2018 only.

This is my point of view as a Beginner, maybe someone could highlight extra about year 2018.

Focus only in year 2018 as my tip for decoding.
    Success in Bazi-hunting.

Saphora.

Bankai-Saphora

Offline camomile

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
  • Hi Sephora,

thanks for your attempt to read my bazi. I have already revealed to you that I only moved back to my home Country 2 years ago, but this is not due to documentation Problems but economic reasons (Brexit) and the fact that parents are getting old.
    My brother needed Money in 2018, but no one helped me with Money lost. My parents were not sick in 2018 and I dont have visa/documentation Problems.
    You are correct, my 10 years LP sucked so far! Dont think its getting any better.

Point 3) ZWDS : Completely incorrect!

You were correct with a couple of Points :)

Offline TaiYin

• When I read, I speak
    • G101-G300
    • View Profile
  • . Now how about an attempt to read my future in regards to Career and love? :)

Peach blossoms just shows that it’s not difficult to have people liking you, or the other party showing up in your life.

Before I read further.
    May I know is your last relationship broke up due to third party issue? From his side of course.
    Also, why do you think those you’ve met thus far is not compatible?

Thank you!
    Mrs TaiYin

Offline camomile

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
  • . Now how about an attempt to read my future in regards to Career and love? :)

Peach blossoms just shows that it’s not difficult to have people liking you, or the other party showing up in your life.

Before I read further.
    May I know is your last relationship broke up due to third party issue? From his side of course.
    Also, why do you think those you’ve met thus far is not compatible?

@TaiYin
    Yes he had an affair with his manager back then and lied about it.

I have not found anyone compatible because he is either too old (15 years difference) or has children and lives with his exgirlfriend. Or I dont find him attractive- no spark or our background is too different.

Offline TaiYin

• When I read, I speak
    • G101-G300
    • View Profile
  • [Hidden post: You need 15 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]
    « Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 09:59:17 AM by TaiYin »
    Thank you!
    Mrs TaiYin

Offline ren

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
  • [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    « Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 02:42:55 PM by ren »
    To Prisoners... I call for you cultivation of strength in the dark.

Offline camomile

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
  • Hi Ren

I receive Divination prediction in the beginning of this year....

Camomile, what type of divination reading did you receive, ask for? Was it Bazi, I Ching, something else?

It was Astrology and Tarot. Last year was here in this Forum Bazi and ZWDS => None of  the prediction came true.

Quote from: ren
    Hi Camomile,
    Do you have a exact time of birth from birth records?

Actually I have checked with my authority in the beginning of the year. And I have an accurate birth day which is 16:11. I was Born in Germany as well so not sure whether People take this in consideration when they were trying to read my bazi.

Quote from: ren
    IMHO – it is fortune telling when some tells you are going to meet someone next month at social event. Their are amazing fortune tellers out there. For me, I would want some form of guarantee before I sink my hope and faith into such a reading – especially if I am paying for it.

There is never any guarantee in any form of fortune telling tool. No Bazi, I Ching, Astrology, etc. can be guaranteed, not even the best one. It gives me a glimpse of hope but None of them ever became true. I do Keep searching for better bazi Readers, fortune tellers etc, every time I feel down or hopeless or I dont know what to do anymore. When I was Little, my mother went to Malaysia and Guang Dong and met true masters who were able to do predict. They were very accurate and events became true. But unfortunately they are all gone as it was a skill that now no longer exists. These days there are mostly phony ones.

I am taking These Things with a pinch of salt, this is what I have learnt and never pay anyone anything...

Offline Saphora

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
  • @ren

Hi Camomile,

I just started, needs to warm up.

So 2018 was not a good year for you, be careful for year 2022 and year 2024. Those years will have such impact again in your life, less severe as in year 2018. Brexit could relate to new Law or Documentation which I have revealed. That is why you had to leave, surely you had lost money due to this matter.

Now back to Bazi and ZWDS, in your Bazi there are two half Penalties or the silence killers, Earth-penalty and Fire-penalty.

If you translate this into Health, there is unstable Energy flow in your body. This explains why you are so disappointed in many reading in the past. Although I am not a Master who earns money for their Bazi-story, intentionally or not.

Luckily member Ren (Five arts member) is here to help you with the Traditional Chinese Medicine to make you feel better.
    Now if you translate it into ZWDS, your main palace is Jumen: Darkness star. No wonder you were meeting doggy masters before, maybe it was your Destiny to meet them.

If you look at the Parents-palace, you will understand there is an unstable energy-flow related to the Health-palace. In Health-palace is ruled by Po Jun, a combination of Jumen and Po Jun, this explains also why there is so much disappointment in your body and mind.

Most of your worries will be triggered from your Parents-palace. It means you were inherited with some of their Karma.
    Secondly you see the Flying stars from Parents-palace which Hua Ji landed into Travel-palace.

It is very clear what your Destiny will be, clear as crystal. Hua Ji into Travel-palace is not a good sign. Travel-palace could also mean Community problems, personality problems, also relocation problems. This explains why you cannot succeed to travel of to live overseas.

My advice is you need help, especially from Member Ren, he could give some tips about Health. We are here to guide you into the light, give guidance into the darkest days in your life. We will catch if you fall, especially in my arms.

Thirdly advice, please come back to this Forum whenever you were married. I will explain what is happening to your marriage, with positive intentions and good luck of mine.
    Conclusion it is very crystal clear about your past and future. All it is related to Destiny-energy in your Body and Mind.

Saphora.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 03:24:31 PM by Saphora »
    Bankai-Saphora

Offline camomile

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
  • @Sephora  Didnt understand most of what you have written because I am a complete layman but thank you for your reading.

@TaiYin , also thank you for your reading.

I am not commeting this time whether your reading has been accurate/inaccurate so far or whether prediction will/wont come true as I have received so many different variations and am naturally therefore sceptical. I am just grateful that you have made the effort to provide me a free reading. I am not feeling riped off this time regardless of the outcome :D

I guess time will tell...

cheers

five arts forum

Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

help read my bazi

Started by denny tanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 15
    Last post Today at 05:10:45 PM
    by denny tan
    八字的格局 Bazi structures

Started by divinerchanBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Views: 13
    Last post Today at 04:58:22 PM
    by divinerchan
    Bazi Compability

Started by Antique789Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 133
    Last post Today at 04:24:15 PM
    by Antique789
    Can someone please help me read my boyfriend's bazi chart? About marriage

Started by Girl with loveBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 305
    Last post July 11, 2020, 09:04:12 AM
    by Girl with love
    How do Natural, Social, unexpected Personal Events (etc) Affect Outcome?

Started by renBoard Miscellaneous

Replies: 3
    Views: 125
    Last post July 04, 2020, 09:09:24 PM
    by TaiYin
    Tolong bacain perjalanan baZi saya donk..

Started by BudijatengBoard Astrologi Delapan Karakter (Ba Zi)

Replies: 8
    Views: 181
    Last post July 13, 2020, 03:13:36 PM
    by denny tan
    Daddy Issues (Please help bazi/ZWDS reading)

Started by ArdaraniBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 195
    Last post June 21, 2020, 07:17:53 PM
    by Ardarani
    Bazi Analysis, unbalance chart?

Started by Alex TehBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 241
    Last post June 20, 2020, 05:59:26 PM
    by Baretta
    Bazi Chart Reading

Started by aeozBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 432
    Last post June 13, 2020, 07:58:02 PM
    by RenSpb
    Reading on mine Bazi, ZWDS, etc

Started by Orbit50Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 263
    Last post June 24, 2020, 02:36:04 PM
    by Orbit50
    need help to read based on zwds and bazi regarding relationship and financially

Started by qiu21Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 31
    Views: 640
    Last post June 14, 2020, 04:02:53 PM
    by rainmaster
    original bazi by 9 dragon master

Started by nilegemBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 128
    Last post June 01, 2020, 09:04:41 PM
    by nilegem
    Does gaining weight has anything to do with bazi and luck cycle?

Started by bratkartoffelnBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 323
    Last post July 02, 2020, 12:12:14 PM
    by tea
    [Bazi/ZWDS Help!!] Love Triangle, Marriage Contract & Self Punishment

Replies: 30
    Views: 765
    Last post June 06, 2020, 07:44:58 PM
    by Ardarani
    Views on interesting bazi of a friend

Started by jtBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 28
    Views: 555
    Last post May 29, 2020, 11:39:45 PM
    by mellybau
    Bazi Reading

Started by Coco2007Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 303
    Last post June 08, 2020, 01:48:54 AM
    by Coco2007
    Can someone help me analyze my Bazi

Started by RickkzBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 224
    Last post May 29, 2020, 01:53:13 AM
    by TObaSANtex
    PLEASE ANALYZE MY BAZI, MASTER!!!

Started by supriatnacaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 222
    Last post May 27, 2020, 04:47:33 PM
    by johnyqi
    Request for Bazi reading for a 1985 female (on romance)

Started by jtBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 391
    Last post June 01, 2020, 12:48:11 PM
    by Bazi_Fan
    My friend feels empty pls read her bazi everyone

Replies: 18
    Views: 593
    Last post May 28, 2020, 10:14:04 PM
    by Ardarani
    Bazi reading

Started by macao86Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 355
    Last post May 23, 2020, 11:32:25 PM
    by eleni
    [ ZWDS/Bazi Help ] Empty spouse palace

Replies: 24
    Views: 875
    Last post July 07, 2020, 10:02:50 PM
    by Ardarani
    Help to read my son's bazi

Started by maaaxBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 21
    Views: 607
    Last post May 12, 2020, 11:45:22 AM
    by maaax
    Accurate Bazi analysis but other things happened

Started by tancising0Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 393
    Last post May 26, 2020, 04:20:47 PM
    by mellybau
    Went to the fortune teller To have my fortune read

Started by renBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Replies: 2
    Views: 172
    Last post April 25, 2020, 02:22:44 PM
    by Axis
    Bazi reading request

Started by SunshineVirgoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 361
    Last post April 27, 2020, 10:22:54 AM
    by divinerchan
    Need help to decipher my bazi

Started by Sly108Board Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 326
    Last post May 04, 2020, 06:51:04 PM
    by Sly108
    Please Help me read my Bazi Chart

Started by alansmith24015Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 577
    Last post April 23, 2020, 08:57:10 PM
    by alansmith24015
    I would like a bazi reading

Started by ana1972Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 184
    Last post April 19, 2020, 06:09:04 PM
    by johnyqi
    ZWDS/Bazi Help

Started by BBBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 385
    Last post April 17, 2020, 08:31:26 PM
    by lilac_adv

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: