ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

Author Topic: Really need help  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Punched

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:August 23, 2020, 12:54:38 AM
    • View Profile
  • Really need help
    « on: July 28, 2020, 07:29:22 PM »
    Hi All,

I have been out of work for the past 2 years, I have not idled that time I have tried to use my experience to build a startup but that is going to take money to bring to life while my family and I have been surviving on the saving we have had and its running out. I have in this period applied to more than 600+ jobs and most of them I have been considered too qualified.

I really could do with someone telling me where life is headed for me an my family. I have used Joey Yap's chart plotter to plot it but am not that good at reading and understanding all of it. Appreciate it if someone can help and guide how i tide this unfortunate period in my life.

Thanks in advance for reading this.

Offline rainmaster

• G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    • Rainmaster Metaphysics
  • Re: Really need help
    « Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 07:52:47 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 1 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]
    Rainmaster9 Metaphysics: https://rainmaster9.blogspot.com/

Offline Punched

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 08:03:57 PM »
    Hi Rainmaster,

I was born in Ahmedabad in India.

All the jobs that I have applied have been either at my level or next logical level up. Half of the roles have been junior roles when I didn't see much success for the roles at the same level. 

Currently my front door faces North, I am moving home in 2 days (had to cut down on expenses) but not sure as yet which direction that home is facing.

My head has mostly pointed to the South when I sleep.

I have lived in this house for the past 3.5 years not sure if that helps.

Thanks
    « Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 08:07:34 PM by Punched »

Offline rainmaster

• G501++
    • View Profile
    • Rainmaster Metaphysics
    « Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 08:36:16 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need 1 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]

Offline Punched

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: August 02, 2020, 01:56:24 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need 150 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]

Offline rainmaster

• G501++
    • View Profile
    • Rainmaster Metaphysics
    « Reply #5 on: August 02, 2020, 09:36:35 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need 3 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]
    « Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 09:46:29 AM by rainmaster »

Offline Punched

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: August 02, 2020, 11:22:51 AM »
    Thanks @rainmaster will make these changes and see how that works. Appreciate your help.

Do you know if there is anything in my own destiny charts that is causing this hindrance at this stage of my life?

Offline rainmaster

• G501++
    • View Profile
    • Rainmaster Metaphysics
    « Reply #7 on: August 02, 2020, 07:43:43 PM »

Offline Punched

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: August 02, 2020, 09:21:07 PM »
    @rainmaster, competition I guess i there in every field today, I left my last role because I was asked to do something unethical but that has backfired on me now and I am in this situation, I have come to realise companies don't really care about ethics as long as their purpose whatever it maybe is met.

What about my own startup will that work out, given the state of the job market I have been focusing on that do you think I will be successful in launching it and making it grow.

Offline rainmaster

• G501++
    • View Profile
    • Rainmaster Metaphysics
    « Reply #9 on: August 03, 2020, 06:00:37 PM »

Offline Punched

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: August 03, 2020, 06:08:28 PM »
    @rainmaster if you mean the time I asked the question on the forum then its says

August 02, 2020, 09:21:07 PM

Offline tea

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: August 04, 2020, 10:30:35 AM »
    Stubborn man, tired coz friends and boss, too frank about justice and honesty which assumed as rebellion by higher position, unable to pretend / hide what he felt think

There is karmic too related what happening to you

BTW what is your religion / belief ? so then easier to give suggest

PS : Dont think i am fanatic lol, it only to make it easier to give suggestion which NOT against someone's belief

Offline Punched

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: August 04, 2020, 10:50:08 AM »
    thanks @tea for helping me.

I stopped believing sometime back in god and religion I know there is something bigger than all of us but more and more I believe that its the earth and the vibrations of the universe that are the higher power.

Offline tea

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: August 04, 2020, 11:30:07 AM »

Noted then

Earth / world even universe is not bigger than human being. But human being is much bigger, by their knowledge they could handle universe in their hands, heart, mind.
    Highest Power ( whatever people named it God or Creator or Highest power or whatever ) is out there and in there. Immanent trancendence. In each creatures there is reflections of Highest Power , even to handle covid19 which can’t be seen in naked eyes people still have barriers
    Back to your karmic, you may fasting / refrain foods for 7 days , chose whatever day you “ FELT “ okay, you are the one know it better than other except Highest Power
    How you fasting and the time , thats why i asked your belief first to not against what you believed , so since you dont have particular belief, you can listen to your heart
    After that ? donate money to anyone anything your inner guide you , not much, 600 rupee or 60 rupee or even 6 rupee. Its not about the amount, its about sincerity , they day you donate also you listen your inner

Honesty its tough one for you , not caused your birth chart, covid19, etc, its just about karmic playing role these moments

If you married ask your wife whether ever hurt animals ? if so, feed the animal in needs

PS : dont trust me, trust your gutsy feeling, inner never lies but body is

God Bless you
    Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudev
    Om Namo Buddha Ya
    Santi santi santi

Offline Punched

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: August 04, 2020, 11:54:37 AM »
    @tea thanks for the guidance.

Honesty its tough one for you , not caused your birth chart, covid19, etc, its just about karmic playing role these moments

Does that mean that I have an issue with being honest or being honest gets me into trouble? When you say Karmic playing a role do you mean my past life deeds are making me go through the times that I am going through.

@tea, do you know when I will see and end to this trying period I have inner faith that I will see this through come what may. I worry more right now in my ability to look after my family given the situation I am in and I don't seem to be able to see a light at the end of this dark road I have been on for almost 2 years!

five arts forum

Re: Really need help
    « Reply #14 on: August 04, 2020, 11:54:37 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: