Author Topic: Female Born: Sydney 4:15PM 20-04-1980  (Read 616 times)

Offline proviso

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:November 07, 2020, 08:42:30 PM
    • View Profile
  • Female Born: Sydney 4:15PM 20-04-1980
    « on: July 28, 2020, 07:54:33 PM »
    Would appreciate if anyone is interested in providing a reading with a particular focus on career, wealth and children.

Thanking you in advance.

Female Born: Sydney 4:15PM 20-04-1980

Offline Astroman54

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:December 24, 2020, 01:32:36 PM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Female Born: Sydney 4:15PM 20-04-1980
    « Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 01:24:11 AM »
    Hi @proviso ,

Please pardon me If I'm wrong. I am a beginner in Bazi myself and only started learning recently. Would appreciate your feedback :D Your Bazi chart lacks Fire, and there is strong 正印 in your Chart. Based on these 2 points and a few other areas, may I read that:

1. You are a relatively slower moving/relaxed person when it comes to tasks, and lazy sometimes (my apologies for saying this)

2. You do not lose your temper easily. You can control your temper well.

3. You are kind hearted.

4. You have a very good memory since young. You can remember things that you see easily.

5. You were born in a upper-class family. Your parents have good societal standing.

6. You have a strong sense of responsibility.

7. You seek and strongly desire for others' recognition.

8. You were good in your academic studies since young, and you're intelligent!   :)

9. You are good in the written word and had a good position in society after coming out to work.

Please accept my apologies if I'm wrong in any of the above. Thank you.
    « Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 01:33:44 AM by Astroman54 »

Offline TaiYin

• When I read, I speak
    • G101-G300
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • It is not every question that deserves an answer
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 08:18:13 AM »
    @proviso  I suppose you're married?
    Thank you!
    Mrs TaiYin

It is not every question that deserves an answer

Offline proviso

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 08:15:26 PM »
    @proviso  I suppose you're married?

Yes I am married with one child I had at 30 years old. My second died before it was born.

Offline proviso

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: July 30, 2020, 08:19:57 PM »
    Hi @proviso ,

Please pardon me If I'm wrong. I am a beginner in Bazi myself and only started learning recently. Would appreciate your feedback :D Your Bazi chart lacks Fire, and there is strong 正印 in your Chart.
    I have fire in my life palace (the 5th pillar) Based on these 2 points and a few other areas, may I read that:

1. You are a relatively slower moving/relaxed person when it comes to tasks, and lazy sometimes (my apologies for saying this)
    Actually, I am very active and love hiking. I hate to sit still for too long. Always moving.

2. You do not lose your temper easily. You can control your temper well. that is accurate - i have to be able to keep control of my emotions in my work

3. You are kind hearted. i try to be

4. You have a very good memory since young. You can remember things that you see easily. i agree with this

5. You were born in a upper-class family. Your parents have good societal standing. not really - my parents are from a poor country and my father was from a small mountain village but his family were considered rich in their village

6. You have a strong sense of responsibility. yes in life, and in my work

7. You seek and strongly desire for others' recognition. this is one of my bad character traits

8. You were good in your academic studies since young, and you're intelligent!   :) yes i have always studied and done well

9. You are good in the written word and had a good position in society after coming out to work. agreed i am a good writer and my studies have given my good work opportunities

Please accept my apologies if I'm wrong in any of the above. Thank you.
    Thank you for your interpretation !! Keep up the good work

Offline AstroBaby

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:January 14, 2021, 10:50:57 PM
      • View Profile
    Re: Female Born: Sydney 4:15PM 20-04-1980
    « Reply #5 on: July 30, 2020, 10:53:37 PM »
    Would appreciate if anyone is interested in providing a reading with a particular focus on career, wealth and children.

Thanking you in advance.

Hi,

~ You might have interest in enhancing people or patient care. Do you work in a hospital as doctor or nurse or maybe engage in managing labor or public relation?

~ You might have boy rather than girl.

~ You may also get money with your siblings or neighbors as result of social communications or writing/publications or traveling.

~ This year you pay much attention to your work/career. You may get recognition in status and reputation. However this period bring you frustration about work as well.

~ You may also should take care of any unresolved issues or concerns with father. You may experience some discord, restriction, or limitation from father.

Offline proviso

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: July 31, 2020, 08:45:35 AM »

Thanking you in advance.

Hi,

~ You might have interest in enhancing people or patient care. Do you work in a hospital as doctor or nurse or maybe engage in managing labor or public relation?
    im a lawyer. I used to work in psychology research.
    ~ You might have boy rather than girl. i have one girl

~ You may also get money with your siblings or neighbors as result of social communications or writing/publications or traveling. not yet!

~ This year you pay much attention to your work/career. You may get recognition in status and reputation. However this period bring you frustration about work as well.
    thank you for the suggestion
    ~ You may also should take care of any unresolved issues or concerns with father. You may experience some discord, restriction, or limitation from father. my relationship with my parents is strained

Offline Saphora

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: August 04, 2020, 05:59:37 PM »
    Hi Proviso,

ZWDS Master Tony Lee is also from Sydney. I was planned to have my holiday in Sydney and Brisbane right now, maybe after the lock down.

It is sad to hear the bad news. There is something written in your chart, which I would like to confirm.

You don't need to share the information if you don't feel comfortable with it.

In your chart there is something written about year 2013 and 2015. It could relate to your second child and your husband.

In 2013 your Children Palace is very strong, it could refer to the second child. In 2015 it could relate to your partner. If your partner could overcome those burden, I would think he is a strong man. There are many hurdles he could face raising up his children.

Thanks for the feed-back.

Saphora.
    Bankai-Saphora

Offline proviso

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: August 05, 2020, 02:10:36 PM »
    Hi Proviso,

ZWDS Master Tony Lee is also from Sydney. I was planned to have my holiday in Sydney and Brisbane right now, maybe after the lock down. Thats interesting - I will look Master Tony Lee up....It is difficult to predict what will happen next with COVID-19. The situation doesn't seem too bad in Sydney.

It is sad to hear the bad news. There is something written in your chart, which I would like to confirm.

You don't need to share the information if you don't feel comfortable with it. I am happy to share any information - I'm an open book and I think its interesting to see how different people interpret a chart from different perspectives. So I am happy to answer anything.

In your chart there is something written about year 2013 and 2015. It could relate to your second child and your husband. So in 2013 I was 33, my daughter was 3 years old and I had just returned to work that year. In regards to my second child, I lost this child in January 2012 - this was a strange time because my father's parents also died within a week of each other and my second child. First I lost my child, then a week later my paternal grandmother died and after a further week my paternal grandfather died. I suppose 2013 was a tough year for me because I was still in grief over losing my child, and upon returning to work I had to deal with some difficult personalities. My husband's job also changed quite suddenly around this time, but he took it in his stride and he kept forging ahead in a new path.

In 2013 your Children Palace is very strong, it could refer to the second child. In 2015 it could relate to your partner. If your partner could overcome those burden, I would think he is a strong man. There are many hurdles he could face raising up his children. In 2015, my daughter started kindergarten. Come to think of it, this year marked some significant changes for us as a family - we had to deal with a difficult social situation due to silly people and gossip - in short, we cut out from our lives some people who we had considered friends but we discovered were not being very kind behind our backs. This impacted my daughter too. However, my husband has never let these sorts of things bother him so the impact on him was not significant.

Hope the above feedback is helpful to you.

Thanks for the feed-back.

Saphora.

Offline Chat time

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:October 09, 2020, 02:58:38 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: August 05, 2020, 02:51:35 PM »
    Whoa... 2018 Aug - Sept you had pretty good money luck!

Offline Saphora

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: August 07, 2020, 02:01:08 PM »
    Hi Proviso,

1.   Basic Bazi:

-   Your Life Conception is: Xin Wei. According to this Bazi-method HS Xin (metal) is supporting your DM Gui (Water). It could be a perfect combination, but many obstacles need to be won.
    -   Luckily the last 10 Luck period, 25-35 years old were the most challenging 10 years of your life. It was a period with Fan Yin (HS EB Clash with Life Conception and DM). That is why I ask that question around 2013 and 2015. Bad periods we all have, luckily you have passed it. Bad luck won’t last forever.
    -   I don’t see any pop-ups warnings the next 20 years, so it should be alright then.
    -   Health wise, I would think you should learn from the warning of your body. You are now 40 yo, the biological clock ticking. I would recommend one child is enough. Focus now on your career.
    -   They said Wealth-element needs to be supported, it means Wealth-element needs Ouput. Your Output is hidden somewhere. Even in 8 Pillars is hard to find, it means you need to show your hidden talents more often. My recommendation is “Just Do It”, don’t think too much.
    -   After 45 years old, you are landing in the Output-period, maybe it helps to increase your fortune.

2.   Basic ZWDS:

-   Indeed, it is reflecting what we have seen in Bazi-method. You have just one best 10 years old your life regarding making a fortune. After 45 years old, only then you are able to manage your strength and skill to create some financially security.
    - Your Career is beneficial, so spend your energy in this. it will blossom after your 45 years old.
    -   Children, Parents, and Siblings Palaces, which you should be relying on in time of need. Unfortunately, they are not much help. It is also reflecting the same as in Bazi-method, you are on your own. There are no other options available rather to rely on your Husband. I wish I could give you more than that.
    -   Health wise, you are quite busy with your child already. Many relatives of yours were also depending on you. I would think you have your hand-full of others who ask you for help, which you hardly can give.

Possible solution:
    -   Your Happiness palace: your self-esteem or your confident with managing the situation is rather weak.
    -   Your Health Palace: You are thinking too much; I have pointed it out already in Bazi-method. “Just Do It” without think and fingers-cross if it turns out well.
    -   This is a Mind-Destiny if you want it to improve your Destiny. The only solution for your Destiny is get in the Metaphysics World. It means you need to study Traditional Chinese Medicine and their Blood and Qi improvement. Yoga and Meditation are the only support to improve your mind.
    -   If you don’t do it without a clear mind, you will make terrible mistakes. It takes a life-time to recover.
    -   Travel more, for example going to Brisbane. I would recommend to migrate interstate to Queensland. I would recommend to move out after your 45 years old. Moving to Queensland will bring your more Luck. To get that Luck, you could start invest in it. This Saturday (Quan Yin celebrations) for example, print out a “Quan Yin” picture and pray if you are a Buddhist. Your prayers will have the highest chance to be heard.

-   Yes, your best Palace till now is your Travel Palace. Whenever you are in Melbourne give me a call: 04-56789012 ( ;D $#@$$). I will take you for a ride, ok?

Saphora.

Bankai-Saphora

Offline Bazi_Fan

• G401-G500
    • Last Login:November 25, 2020, 12:46:14 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: August 07, 2020, 03:38:27 PM »
    Hi @Saphora,

Haha, are you sure you can ride your car leisurely in Melbourne? Isn't Melbourne in strict lockdown or you wanna donate to the state coffers? I heard parking inspectors are still working and working hard.  :P

Btw, did you use your calculator to derive the life conception?

Cheers, Bazi_Fan

Offline proviso

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: August 08, 2020, 01:48:45 PM »
    Whoa... 2018 Aug - Sept you had pretty good money luck!

Can I ask why you arrived at that conclusion? I cant say I recall any "money" fortune around that time.

Offline proviso

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: August 08, 2020, 02:05:31 PM »
    Hi Saphora

I have set out my feedback/responses in read below. Thanks for taking the time to provide your insight and interpretation.

Hi Proviso,

1.   Basic Bazi:

-   Your Life Conception is: Xin Wei. According to this Bazi-method HS Xin (metal) is supporting your DM Gui (Water). It could be a perfect combination, but many obstacles need to be won. what is the importance of the conception pillar ? this is what we are born with and guides the progression of our life?
    -   Luckily the last 10 Luck period, 25-35 years old were the most challenging 10 years of your life. It was a period with Fan Yin (HS EB Clash with Life Conception and DM). That is why I ask that question around 2013 and 2015. Bad periods we all have, luckily you have passed it. Bad luck won’t last forever. you are spot on
     - this was a really tough period for me. it was like fighting an uphill battle.

-   I don’t see any pop-ups warnings the next 20 years, so it should be alright then. thats good to hear
    -   Health wise, I would think you should learn from the warning of your body. You are now 40 yo, the biological clock ticking. I would recommend one child is enough. Focus now on your career. this was is what i plan to do
    -   They said Wealth-element needs to be supported, it means Wealth-element needs Ouput. Your Output is hidden somewhere. Even in 8 Pillars is hard to find, it means you need to show your hidden talents more often. My recommendation is “Just Do It”, don’t think too much. lately i have been finding it hard to keep my motivation levels up at work - some days i'm ready for action, others days i'd rather be on an exotic island holiday!
    -   After 45 years old, you are landing in the Output-period, maybe it helps to increase your fortune.

2.   Basic ZWDS:

-   Indeed, it is reflecting what we have seen in Bazi-method. You have just one best 10 years old your life regarding making a fortune. After 45 years old, only then you are able to manage your strength and skill to create some financially security.
    - Your Career is beneficial, so spend your energy in this. it will blossom after your 45 years old. Good!
    -   Children, Parents, and Siblings Palaces, which you should be relying on in time of need. Unfortunately, they are not much help. It is also reflecting the same as in Bazi-method, you are on your own. There are no other options available rather to rely on your Husband. I wish I could give you more than that. ive always had to do things on my own
    -   Health wise, you are quite busy with your child already. Many relatives of yours were also depending on you. I would think you have your hand-full of others who ask you for help, which you hardly can give. ive started saying no to these people because your right, i dont have time or energy to give to them anymore

Possible solution:
    -   Your Happiness palace: your self-esteem or your confident with managing the situation is rather weak.
    -   Your Health Palace: You are thinking too much; I have pointed it out already in Bazi-method. “Just Do It” without think and fingers-cross if it turns out well.
    -   This is a Mind-Destiny if you want it to improve your Destiny. The only solution for your Destiny is get in the Metaphysics World. It means you need to study Traditional Chinese Medicine and their Blood and Qi improvement. Yoga and Meditation are the only support to improve your mind.
    -   If you don’t do it without a clear mind, you will make terrible mistakes. It takes a life-time to recover.
    -   Travel more, for example going to Brisbane. my husband got a job overseas in an arabic country a year ago. My daughter and I are planning to move there with him in December and this will be a very big change because we dont speak the language. But it will also give us lots of opportunity to travel in europe. I would recommend to migrate interstate to Queensland. I would recommend to move out after your 45 years old. Moving to Queensland will bring your more Luck. i love Queensland and have thought about living there in the future To get that Luck, you could start invest in it. This Saturday (Quan Yin celebrations) for example, print out a “Quan Yin” picture and pray if you are a Buddhist. Your prayers will have the highest chance to be heard.

-   Yes, your best Palace till now is your Travel Palace. Whenever you are in Melbourne give me a call: 04-56789012 ( ;D $#@$$). I will take you for a ride, ok?

OK - thank you! Melbourne has fantastic restaurants and shopping. I enjoy going there for a long weekend. Hopefully the COVID numbers stabilise soon....otherwise no body will be travelling anywhere!

Saphora.

five arts forum

Re: Female Born: Sydney 4:15PM 20-04-1980
    « Reply #13 on: August 08, 2020, 02:05:31 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Born on the Cusp

Started by oil lampBoard Astrology, Cartomancy, Rune, Dreams, Omens, Symbols and Taboos

Replies: 1
    Views: 113
    Last post November 23, 2020, 09:51:33 PM
    by oil lamp
    Female 16.08.1973

Started by Stephanie1973Board Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 494
    Last post August 27, 2020, 03:51:27 PM
    by Stephanie1973
    Kind request for reading for Geng Chen female

Started by metalBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 41
    Views: 1524
    Last post September 06, 2020, 10:18:02 PM
    by vng78
    reading for baby born three months premature

Started by harthartcandy@gmail.comBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 147
    Last post August 23, 2020, 03:27:03 PM
    by johnyqi
    New Born chart

Started by wamosngBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 288
    Last post August 18, 2020, 09:26:46 AM
    by wamosng
    Job Recession in June + Baby is born in July

Started by shioBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 233
    Last post August 21, 2020, 12:48:21 PM
    by smsek
    Request for Bazi reading for a 1985 female (on romance)

Started by jtBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 875
    Last post June 01, 2020, 12:48:11 PM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Many 7 killing and no direct officer for female

Started by WintersunBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 436
    Last post December 09, 2020, 10:03:00 PM
    by Swordsaint
    How old are you if you are born 2/29/1992?

Started by renBoard Miscellaneous topics

Replies: 0
    Views: 394
    Last post February 29, 2020, 12:36:24 AM
    by ren
    Born after new year b4 li chun

Started by BbkpBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 321
    Last post November 05, 2019, 12:02:10 AM
    by johnyqi
    Best date for a baby born

Started by VswatBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 579
    Last post October 04, 2019, 11:58:03 PM
    by j27945
    How can you know when a female meets her potential spouse?

Started by alexvincentjBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi Knowledge Base

Replies: 4
    Views: 931
    Last post September 28, 2019, 05:30:10 PM
    by Kella
    Godson - born yesterday reading request ZI WEI

Started by Dragon888Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 690
    Last post June 05, 2019, 02:32:22 AM
    by Dragon888
    Reading - Godson born yesterday

Started by Dragon888Board Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 354
    Last post May 31, 2019, 06:09:08 AM
    by Dragon888
    Female Bing Chen running a 10 year GUI Wei luck period. Why am l still single?

Started by pooja123Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 32
    Views: 2896
    Last post April 24, 2019, 06:05:42 PM
    by pooja123
    Why am I born poor?

Started by ken79Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 82
    Views: 7159
    Last post September 03, 2019, 11:20:16 AM
    by ken79
    New Baby Just Born!!

Started by nikmatBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 1194
    Last post February 18, 2019, 10:40:52 AM
    by hellokitty888
    Climate change phenomenon: Almost all sea turtles being born female,

Started by renBoard Past event analyses

Views: 1301
    Last post August 20, 2018, 10:23:30 PM
    by j27945
    New Born baby

Started by smeli1982Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 1132
    Last post June 29, 2018, 05:37:48 PM
    by Lucie84
    Friend with past history of many female entanglements to potential Boyfriend

Started by LovepixieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 1222
    Last post May 30, 2018, 04:02:08 PM
    by Lovepixie
    King of England is born

Started by GuiBoard Case Study on Birth Chart

Views: 693
    Last post April 24, 2018, 12:38:24 AM
    by Gui
    Female Kui Gang worried about health and wealth in 7K period

Started by WuXuBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 28
    Views: 4166
    Last post March 28, 2018, 09:12:20 PM
    by WuXu
    Will 2018 be a good year for me? Born in 1994

Started by qwerty888Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 1156
    Last post February 15, 2018, 02:27:50 AM
    by Aminkuda
    Born in late zi hour

Started by Jack90Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 1677
    Last post December 31, 2017, 11:12:22 AM
    by ArtofFugue
    "A CHILD IS SEEN BEING BORN OUT OF AN EGG"

Started by aquaBoard Astrology, Cartomancy, Rune, Dreams, Omens, Symbols and Taboos

Views: 847
    Last post October 20, 2017, 03:08:02 PM
    by aqua
    Singapore 1st female President BaZi - Mrs. Halimah Yacob

Started by HanBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Replies: 17
    Views: 3619
    Last post September 19, 2017, 08:27:58 PM
    by Macy
    A famous female chart

Started by RemoteviewerBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 2861
    Last post July 14, 2017, 11:16:40 AM
    by djheath
    Religion and country u r born in can have effect on your chart

Started by RemoteviewerBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 838
    Last post July 12, 2017, 05:35:09 PM
    by Fcl11
    Help with birth chart reading (Younger twin, female)

Started by SnowflakeflyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 1391
    Last post June 03, 2017, 09:43:36 PM
    by emdzej
    I'm a female Bing Zi (Red Rat), what does my Baizi say about me?

Started by TearsofjoyxdBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 21
    Views: 4291
    Last post May 11, 2017, 11:57:32 AM
    by Tearsofjoyxd

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: