Author Topic: Relationship/Luck Chart Question  (Read 737 times)

Offline bazibeginner2

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:November 17, 2020, 11:16:52 AM
    • View Profile
  • Relationship/Luck Chart Question
    « on: August 05, 2020, 10:37:21 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need 10 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]
    « Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 11:00:11 AM by bazibeginner2 »

Online johnyqi

• Jonny
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 02:24:06 AM
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
  • Re: Relationship/Luck Chart Question
    « Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 04:53:49 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 10 posts to see it. You currently have 1288. <font color="black">Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.</font>]

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to bazi and have been doing a lot of reading but have not quite gotten a grasp of things and wanted to get your opinions and see if any of you have any insights or things that stand out for me. 

I am:
    Male
    August 03, 1987.
    Born in North America (EST zone), hour unknown.
    Gay/Bi

I have been struggling when it comes to relationships. As in, despite wanting to be in a relationship, at 33, I have never been on a date, never been in a relationship, etc.  It is not from lack of effort.  I don't understand why this area seems to be so lacking.  I admit, a lot of the rest of my life seems chaotic and like bad luck seems to follow me, but I don't seem to see why particularly for relationships it is been especially hard.  Any ideas or thoughts from the above?  Compatibility advice? Anything else jumps out for career/ general luck?

There are two relationship issues in your chart. First is Yang Metal in your spouse palace, which is challenging your Yang Wood. Another one is Rabbit which has access to your Goat, translated, you have a lot of competition.
    Five Element & Talent Analysis https://talenthero.io/blueprint

Offline bazibeginner2

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: August 05, 2020, 09:38:29 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 10 posts to see it. You currently have 1288. <font color="black">Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.</font>]

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to bazi and have been doing a lot of reading but have not quite gotten a grasp of things and wanted to get your opinions and see if any of you have any insights or things that stand out for me. 

I am:
    Male
    August 03, 1987.
    Gay/Bi

I have been struggling when it comes to relationships. As in, despite wanting to be in a relationship, at 33, I have never been on a date, never been in a relationship, etc.  It is not from lack of effort.  I don't understand why this area seems to be so lacking.  I admit, a lot of the rest of my life seems chaotic and like bad luck seems to follow me, but I don't seem to see why particularly for relationships it is been especially hard.  Any ideas or thoughts from the above?  Compatibility advice? Anything else jumps out for career/ general luck?

There are two relationship issues in your chart. First is Yang Metal in your spouse palace, which is challenging your Yang Wood. Another one is Rabbit which has access to your Goat, translated, you have a lot of competition.

Is there anyway to overcome this?  Is this a strong enough reason for the extremity of my case of my dilemma? Any other insights?

Online johnyqi

• Jonny
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
    « Reply #3 on: August 05, 2020, 09:47:27 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I am:
    Male
    August 03, 1987.
    Gay/Bi

Is there anyway to overcome this?  Is this a strong enough reason for the extremity of my case of my dilemma? Any other insights?

Chart is just one aspect, our genetic and upbringing also plays a big role.You probably need a coach to remove that blockage. Trying to figure it out out on your own is hard.

Online Bazi_Fan

• G401-G500
    • Last Login:Today at 12:46:14 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 04:15:34 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 10 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]

Offline bazibeginner2

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: August 06, 2020, 11:51:40 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I am:
    Male
    August 03, 1987.
    Gay/Bi

Chart is just one aspect, our genetic and upbringing also plays a big role.You probably need a coach to remove that blockage. Trying to figure it out out on your own is hard.

Are you thinking like a relationship coach or therapist?
    You're right, I'm sure chart is only part of it, but I can't think of anything I can change in my control to change anything else which brings me back to the chart to figure out what is going wrong.  Do you think the wood and metal opposite each other is the main thing that stands out? Is there a remedy?

Offline bazibeginner2

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: August 07, 2020, 12:07:58 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 10 posts to see it. You currently have 10. <font color="black">Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.</font>]

[Hidden post: You need 10 posts to see it. You currently have 330. <font color="black">Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.</font>]

Hi Everyone,

I am:
    Male
    August 03, 1987.
    Gay/Bi

Hi @bazibeginner2 ^_^  ;D,

Did you have a gay love interest in 2015 and a female love interest in 2017? Love interest doesn't need to be in a couple relationship.

Also, studying or reading academic things are something you dont like? Prefer to talk through your thoughts and have meaningful discussions with others?

Cheers, Bazi_Fan

Hi Bazi_Fan,

Thanks for replying.  I had to take some time to really think back to where I was at in 2015 and 2017 and how I could loosely apply or think of "love interest" in as many ways possible.  I can confidently say I had no female love interest in 2017 (or for a long time) and did not have a male love interest 2015 (I could maybe think of someone I had a huge infatuation with that I tried to be connected on a platonic level a year or two before but I think he may have been straight but I never asked to confirm. 

For my profession and with my history of schooling I've done a ton of studying and A LOT of reading of things academic.  I wouldn't say those are things I enjoy tons, but I like knowledge I get from those things and accepted it's something I will have to continue to do, as much as I feel burned out by it and don't want to.  If you meant reading books and novels for enjoyment...I can confidently say I don't like doing that....I don't read for leisure.  I do like having personal, emotional, one on one conversations with others. 

What are your thoughts?

Online Bazi_Fan

• G401-G500
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: August 07, 2020, 12:36:58 PM »

Online johnyqi

• Jonny
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
    « Reply #8 on: August 07, 2020, 01:08:28 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 10 posts to see it. You currently have 1294. <font color="black">Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.</font>]

Hi @bazibeginner2,

I might be reading your chart wrongly  :P. So happy to see other members posts and learn from them  ;D

Also, don't you wanna hide your post?

Cheers, Bazi_Fan

I also have trouble figuring it out. It’s generally not a bad chart. Maybe the missing hour is a problem, could be a clash there, affecting relationships.

Offline bazibeginner2

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: August 07, 2020, 01:36:36 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 10 posts to see it. You currently have 1294. <font color="black">Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.</font>]

Hi @bazibeginner2,

I might be reading your chart wrongly  :P. So happy to see other members posts and learn from them  ;D

Cheers, Bazi_Fan

I also have trouble figuring it out. It’s generally not a bad chart. Maybe the missing hour is a problem, could be a clash there, affecting relationships.

Thanks for the input. I don’t even have the vaguest estimate on the time I was born unfortunately. I wasn’t sure if my sexual orientation would throw the chart off but it shouldn’t. I am so perplexed about this strong relationship hurdle that seems atypical, when I heard about Bazi, I was certain my chart would say something that would click or make sense and give me comfort. Sound sounds like from you there is nothing bad about my chart...is there anything good I should know about?

Offline bazibeginner2

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: August 07, 2020, 01:39:01 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 10 posts to see it. You currently have 12. <font color="black">Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.</font>]

Hi @bazibeginner2,

Cheers, Bazi_Fan

Is there an advantage to hiding the post? I was thinking i would leave it open to get more responses to help.

I don’t think your reading is wrong, you asked a question and I replied. I think you’re an expert. It sounds like I have a complicated chart. I think tonight I’ll take some more time to think about what you said and see if there were people I was forgetting about.
    Did anything else seem noteworthy from my chart?

Online Bazi_Fan

• G401-G500
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: August 07, 2020, 03:12:50 PM »

Hi @bazibeginner2,

Cheers, Bazi_Fan

Yup i agree and it's hard without the time...  :-\

Online Bazi_Fan

• G401-G500
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: August 07, 2020, 03:22:14 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    « Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 03:24:16 PM by Bazi_Fan »

Offline bazibeginner2

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: August 07, 2020, 10:41:25 PM »

Online johnyqi

• Jonny
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
    « Reply #14 on: August 07, 2020, 10:48:59 PM »
    Fire gives you strong creativity, you could be a quite good performer or artist. Fire is a bit too strong, therefore you need Metal Element, which in same time represents your relationships, so it's all linked.

five arts forum

Re: Relationship/Luck Chart Question
    « Reply #14 on: August 07, 2020, 10:48:59 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Retrograde planets meaning in the birth chart

Started by oil lampBoard Astrology, Cartomancy, Rune, Dreams, Omens, Symbols and Taboos

Replies: 0
    Views: 19
    Last post November 24, 2020, 12:25:52 AM
    by oil lamp
    Astrology for Beginners: How to Read a Birth Chart

Started by oil lampBoard Astrology, Cartomancy, Rune, Dreams, Omens, Symbols and Taboos

Views: 15
    Last post November 23, 2020, 10:15:35 PM
    by oil lamp
    Please help to share insights for chart - for year 2021 and career change

Started by SsemajBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 124
    Last post November 21, 2020, 09:29:51 AM
    by Ssemaj
    Can this chart holder have a career in photography/arts?

Started by NewAtthisBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 213
    Last post November 21, 2020, 06:41:12 AM
    by j27945
    ZWDS: Who is mr. right? Relationship, choice, complete situation,

Started by FloraBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 5
    Views: 207
    Last post November 20, 2020, 05:26:35 AM
    by Flora
    Question on the upcoming 2021 xin chou year which matches my month pillar

Started by rontron5kBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 249
    Last post November 17, 2020, 05:05:30 AM
    by wal21csw
    New relationship or marriage hold on? weak/strong DM?

Started by FloraBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 394
    Last post November 21, 2020, 04:19:45 AM
    by Flora
    Can anybody help me read my chart

Started by alphatraderBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 320
    Last post Today at 12:07:12 AM
    by AstroBaby
    Appreciate help with BZ chart using clock time vs solar time

Started by fiveartsuserBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 339
    Last post November 17, 2020, 12:40:33 AM
    by fiveartsuser
    QMDJ chart help please..outcome in centre?

Started by Girl with loveBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 80
    Last post November 13, 2020, 05:57:04 AM
    by rainmaster
    Please read this chart

Started by MamaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 15
    Views: 293
    Last post November 10, 2020, 03:14:40 PM
    by Mama
    What does harm in chart mean?

Started by Girl with loveBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 195
    Last post November 07, 2020, 05:58:38 AM
    by rainmaster
    Bad chart for romance?

Started by lonetravellerBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 19
    Views: 515
    Last post November 06, 2020, 04:52:30 PM
    by lonetraveller
    Bad Love Relationship birth chart?

Started by JaciBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 19
    Views: 583
    Last post November 04, 2020, 03:07:31 AM
    by vng78
    Can anyone read my chart

Started by SuinieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 316
    Last post October 30, 2020, 06:12:55 PM
    by vng78
    BaZi chart

Started by Darkred9Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 164
    Last post November 01, 2020, 07:37:40 AM
    by Darkred9
    My son has no self element, lack of DR, too many HO and EG in chart, no future?

Started by SilverW4terBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 33
    Views: 1071
    Last post November 14, 2020, 02:43:49 PM
    by FlyingKite
    what will happen on next luck pillar?

Started by yc poonBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 58
    Last post October 23, 2020, 10:45:55 PM
    by yc poon
    Kind Masters, please help read my Bazi chart

Started by sgfxtraderBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 83
    Last post October 23, 2020, 11:12:43 AM
    by sgfxtrader
    Please help read my Bazi chart

Started by sgfxtraderBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 142
    Last post October 25, 2020, 11:50:07 AM
    by fengshuiartist
    Interesting Chart - Abundance of Water Element / Wealth

Started by TaiYinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 35
    Views: 1091
    Last post November 02, 2020, 09:15:37 AM
    by TaiYin
    Career and luck analysis

Started by FSFJBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 117
    Last post October 16, 2020, 11:51:11 AM
    by FSFJ
    Chart reading

Started by bihua88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 231
    Last post October 20, 2020, 08:59:32 PM
    by bihua88
    Question about special stars

Started by mayer2816Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 187
    Last post October 13, 2020, 01:12:40 PM
    by fengshuiartist
    lay off to be unemployed I attempt to bussiness man i have question

Started by newfaststepBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 25
    Views: 683
    Last post October 21, 2020, 04:00:45 PM
    by newfaststep
    Good Chart

Started by KeithKo12345678Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 154
    Last post October 12, 2020, 02:18:47 PM
    by KeithKo12345678
    Kind reading on the following chart of two decades

Started by TaiYinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 715
    Last post October 17, 2020, 06:30:57 AM
    by TaiYin
    Relationship with my children

Started by jwhite997Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 101
    Last post September 27, 2020, 10:00:45 PM
    by jwhite997
    Request Birth Chart reading

Started by Darkred9Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 117
    Last post September 27, 2020, 07:24:29 AM
    by Darkred9
    Please help me on reading this chart

Started by Eng0018Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 217
    Last post September 24, 2020, 02:27:12 PM
    by Eng0018

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: