ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

Author Topic: Appealing help on reading for career and life direction  (Read 640 times)

Offline v4xylfc

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Appealing help on reading for career and life direction
    « on: August 24, 2020, 09:17:26 AM »
    Hi Masters,

Currently stuck frustrated and super stress in my current role which I have worked for close to 1 year ,to the point of resigning but afraid to due to the current economy situation. Actually my past 2 jobs have been bad too that is why I feel affected my mental health, my self confidence and I lost direction on what I should do.

Really appreciate your kind help to read my bazi and seek your advice on which career (Industry / job) is suitable for me. Will I continue to face difficulties in the future and also financially?

My bazi:
    Born 1984, September 27 at 10.20pm
    Male, Singapore

Thank you very much in advance

Offline fengshuiartist

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
  • Re: Appealing help on reading for career and life direction
    « Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 10:11:31 AM »
    you are strong wood and  surrounded by water.  And it's water yr.   strong wood usually need fire and earth for luck.  annual luck isn't smooth for few yrs.  luckily the 10 yr cycle helps but annual energy is more immediate. since your not on lucky cycle you have to rely on your human skills and not luck to get things done.  You have strong resource in your chart so i know you have knowledge or at least access to it. you just gotta apply them knowledge.

With current situation of covid, it's not good to quit work unless you have backup of ways to make money. No matter even if your chart is lucky, a situation like covid is very unpredictable to one's life.

I am not sure about career. there's many disputes. One can go into career that their chart have lots of or go into career base on what chart need to balance out.  So i suggest you look at the water industry category and see if it attracts you since you have that element already.  And also check out  fire/earth industries.   Also look at what kind of industry you've done in the past/currently and reflect on it if it's fitted to you are not or if it's very challenging ride.  Maybe that will guide or give idea of which element is best suited to you.   You can do a search to see some list of jobs positions for the elements on google base on chinese 5 elements.

There's another theory that says go toward career of what elements your going through too. This theory is base on seasonal theory that fits the current situation.   

Hopefully these ideas will stimulate some creative thinking for you.

Offline BillionaireboyLam

• Wealth Bringer
    • G501++
    • 乃知世间事,不可泥纸上陈迹
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 10:44:32 AM »
    Hi Masters,

Currently stuck frustrated and super stress in my current role which I have worked for close to 1 year ,to the point of resigning but afraid to due to the current economy situation. Actually my past 2 jobs have been bad too that is why I feel affected my mental health, my self confidence and I lost direction on what I should do.

Really appreciate your kind help to read my bazi and seek your advice on which career (Industry / job) is suitable for me. Will I continue to face difficulties in the future and also financially?

My bazi:
    Male, Singapore

Well definitely i agree that you have high level of education. Strong 甲 born in 酉 month is called 真神得用。
    With very strong resource, yet this resource is what is causing some problems. So at work you could be getting in trouble because of your knowledge.
    Maybe you spoke up about something with your expertise, but could of offended someone.
    Your chart tells me you can be a very blunt person. Like you will let people have the truth without sugar coating anything.
    Which could get you in trouble. Very strong indications could have people talking behind your back at work.
    Very strong TaoHua but TaoHua is not good. TaoHua don't just mean relationships with the opposite sex. Also mean relationships in general.
    This isn't always true though because when you hit Earth LP's that curb the Water. You gain in status and relationships flourish.

IMO you always need to be in a big group or big company to be able to flourish in work. Fire years are always accompanied with a lot of work stress as your water is so strong. Any fire that comes in becomes a losing battle.
    Fire can only be good when Earth is present to curb water.

As you gain in status your subordinates will be the ones who will bring you a lot of blessings in career.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 10:59:33 AM by BillionaireboyLam »
    人生最怕一事無成,卻說 自己知足常樂
    In life we are most afraid of not being successful and accomplished but, go around telling themselves and others to that they are content.

Offline TaiYin

• When I read, I speak
    • G101-G300
    • It is not every question that deserves an answer
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: August 24, 2020, 11:02:24 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    Thank you!
    Mrs TaiYin

It is not every question that deserves an answer

Offline v4xylfc

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: August 24, 2020, 01:39:36 PM »
    you are strong wood and  surrounded by water.  And it's water yr.   strong wood usually need fire and earth for luck.  annual luck isn't smooth for few yrs.  luckily the 10 yr cycle helps but annual energy is more immediate. since your not on lucky cycle you have to rely on your human skills and not luck to get things done.  You have strong resource in your chart so i know you have knowledge or at least access to it. you just gotta apply them knowledge.

With current situation of covid, it's not good to quit work unless you have backup of ways to make money. No matter even if your chart is lucky, a situation like covid is very unpredictable to one's life.

I am not sure about career. there's many disputes. One can go into career that their chart have lots of or go into career base on what chart need to balance out.  So i suggest you look at the water industry category and see if it attracts you since you have that element already.  And also check out  fire/earth industries.   Also look at what kind of industry you've done in the past/currently and reflect on it if it's fitted to you are not or if it's very challenging ride.  Maybe that will guide or give idea of which element is best suited to you.   You can do a search to see some list of jobs positions for the elements on google base on chinese 5 elements.

There's another theory that says go toward career of what elements your going through too. This theory is base on seasonal theory that fits the current situation.   

Hopefully these ideas will stimulate some creative thinking for you.

Thank you for reading my bazi and providing your advice

The company I currently working is in IT industry, previous 2 company 1 is in software and the other is F&B. Based on the element I come to read, all 3 are in fire element industry

I work as an administrator but I guess being in fire element industry is the reason I struggled?

Offline v4xylfc

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: August 24, 2020, 01:44:42 PM »
    Hi Masters,

My bazi:
    Male, Singapore

Well definitely i agree that you have high level of education. Strong 甲 born in 酉 month is called 真神得用。
    With very strong resource, yet this resource is what is causing some problems. So at work you could be getting in trouble because of your knowledge.
    Maybe you spoke up about something with your expertise, but could of offended someone.
    Your chart tells me you can be a very blunt person. Like you will let people have the truth without sugar coating anything.
    Which could get you in trouble. Very strong indications could have people talking behind your back at work.
    Very strong TaoHua but TaoHua is not good. TaoHua don't just mean relationships with the opposite sex. Also mean relationships in general.
    This isn't always true though because when you hit Earth LP's that curb the Water. You gain in status and relationships flourish.

IMO you always need to be in a big group or big company to be able to flourish in work. Fire years are always accompanied with a lot of work stress as your water is so strong. Any fire that comes in becomes a losing battle.

As you gain in status your subordinates will be the ones who will bring you a lot of blessings in career.

Thank you for reading my bazi and your advice provided

As my water is too strong, will it be better if I work in earth industry company? As earth can absorb water?

Apologies if my idea is wrong

Offline fengshuiartist

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: August 24, 2020, 01:45:13 PM »
    fire industry is your element that makes money.    your strong wood so you can handle it.  earth is your money representation.   fire makes earth so you have chance to make money but not without hard work.   

due to you not having much fire in your chart. your lacking it so that might be why it's harder work.  It can also be the role your playing in your job too.   Some people work in different industry but they are doing a customer job which is water industry due to dealing with people.

If you have many water, then water field might be easy for you but not happy or it could be big struggle cuz more water is not good for you.  Like i said, there is debate which industry is best for career.  the element you have vs the element for balance. Only you know by if your happy or motivated.   So far many people who are rich work in the element industry that create their wealth if they are strong.   In your case  fire and earth are potential wealth makers for you.  Since your strong wood, you can handle wealth field which is earth.
    « Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 01:48:56 PM by fengshuiartist »

• Wealth Bringer
    • G501++
    • 乃知世间事,不可泥纸上陈迹
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: August 24, 2020, 02:04:46 PM »
    Hi Masters,

My bazi:
    Male, Singapore

Thank you for reading my bazi and your advice provided

As my water is too strong, will it be better if I work in earth industry company? As earth can absorb water?

Apologies if my idea is wrong

Hi @v4xylfc

Thanks for your feedback.

Fire years will definitely not be good for you, unless you are under Earth LP's. As Fire IMO is the 闲神(Idle God) It is only beneficial in the right conditions.
    Fire has two strong things that does harm to this chart. First 酉 as officer is the 用神 for this chart, This chart is strong because of over strong water, which drains 酉 strength already.
    Then Fire comes to attack Metal even more damage.
    This is one main indication why Fire is bad.
    Without Earth Fire goes to directly attack Metal and Water, Whereas if Earth is present Fire will gives it's energy towards birthing Earth.
    Which Earth will in turn curb water and birth Metal.

So most likely 2014-2015 was pretty bad for you in terms of career wealth, 2012 also might of been a pretty stressful year in terms of school perhaps.
    Or you might have some chronic health condition or have gotten it during that time.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 02:08:01 PM by BillionaireboyLam »
    人生最怕一事無成,卻說 自己知足常樂
    In life we are most afraid of not being successful and accomplished but, go around telling themselves and others to that they are content.

• Wealth Bringer
    • G501++
    • 乃知世间事,不可泥纸上陈迹
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: August 24, 2020, 02:13:22 PM »
    Hi @v4xylfc

Also regarding your career, i don't give generic recommendations, like telling you to go do the industry that match your element.
    Those types of recommendations usually don't work out and only people pretty new to bazi would recommend.

You being such a strong wood and water, is all about using your intellect to maintain social order for the world.
    Social order can be maintained in many ways, not just by working for government.
    You can be CEO of a Milk Company to provides Milk daily to everyone in Singapore. That is a type of maintaining order.
    Do  you get what i am saying?
    So you have to work in a field which services the masses.

Forgot to add, i think Marriage and Your Wife will be Hugely Beneficial to you. Right after marriage your luck will improve.
    « Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 02:38:03 PM by BillionaireboyLam »
    人生最怕一事無成,卻說 自己知足常樂

Offline fengshuiartist

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: August 24, 2020, 02:37:15 PM »
    @v4xylfc just remember , don't take advice so seriously on forum. you decide your fate base on circumstances of your life. no one have your best interest but you. No one knows your situation better than you.  take the suggestions with grain of salt especially the suggestions on a forum since it's not in person. Following wrong advice is very bad cuz your the one living the life. So better to be cautious than follow blindly. No one can do a decent analysis if they not interacting with you in person for feedback loop and history intake. We can only give you suggestions, we can't dictate with absolute conclusion of what you should be doing. that is stepping beyond bounds of analysis.  only you will suffer if the the suggestions is wrong. so use caution as this is a forum. I even recommend you use caution with my suggestions. i'm no dictator. lol. some people don't know about responsibility of care so they suggest things out of ego for approval.
    « Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 02:41:02 PM by fengshuiartist »

Offline v4xylfc

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: August 24, 2020, 02:43:18 PM »
    Hi @v4xylfc

Also regarding your career, i don't give generic recommendations, like telling you to go do the industry that match your element.
    Those types of recommendations usually don't work out and only people pretty new to bazi would recommend.

You being such a strong wood and water, is all about using your intellect to maintain social order for the world.
    Social order can be maintained in many ways, not just by working for government.
    You can be CEO of a Milk Company to provides Milk daily to everyone in Singapore. That is a type of maintaining order.

Forgot to add, i think Marriage and Your Wife will be Hugely Beneficial to you. Right after marriage your luck will improve.

Thank you master

May I know by being a strong wood and water, may I know my main element is wood or water?

• Wealth Bringer
    • G501++
    • 乃知世间事,不可泥纸上陈迹
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: August 24, 2020, 02:57:48 PM »
    Hi @v4xylfc

Thank you master

May I know by being a strong wood and water, may I know my main element is wood or water?

Hi @v4xylfc

The most abundant element in your chart is Water but; the Main Element of your Chart is Still Wood being the DayMaster.
    Water you can say is actually overabundant which is the main sickness of the chart.
    甲 is the main controller of Earth which represent's the masses general public.
    Which is why it is the leader of the 10 Stems. Since it is the controller of Order.

Would you mind sharing a little bit more about your life please for case study pupose thank you?
    Like how was it during 2012? 2014-2015?

P.S.
    I want you to know that i would never use your chart as a ego contest.
    I don't believe  that fire will be useful to you unless the right conditions are met.
    I will stick to this analysis even if some less skilled person thinks i‘m trolling him.
    That is my responsibility to you. Since i am reading for you.
    I will never let some troll force me to accept things that are inaccurate just to satisfy his ego.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 03:04:08 PM by BillionaireboyLam »
    人生最怕一事無成,卻說 自己知足常樂

Offline v4xylfc

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: August 24, 2020, 03:16:18 PM »
    @v4xylfc just remember , don't take advice so seriously on forum. you decide your fate base on circumstances of your life. no one have your best interest but you. No one knows your situation better than you.  take the suggestions with grain of salt especially the suggestions on a forum since it's not in person. Following wrong advice is very bad cuz your the one living the life. So better to be cautious than follow blindly. No one can do a decent analysis if they not interacting with you in person for feedback loop and history intake. We can only give you suggestions, we can't dictate with absolute conclusion of what you should be doing. that is stepping beyond bounds of analysis.  only you will suffer if the the suggestions is wrong. so use caution as this is a forum. I even recommend you use caution with my suggestions. i'm no dictator. lol. some people don't know about responsibility of care so they suggest things out of ego for approval.

Thanks for the reminder, master

Seeking advice here in hope that knowing more abt my bazi will help me decide which career in which industry will be more suitable and beneficial for me.. I dun have the big ambition that mus earn big bucks, jus hoping to find the right job and be happy plus earn stable income for myself and family

Offline fengshuiartist

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: August 24, 2020, 06:32:07 PM »
    @v4xylfc
    To help you with your goal, I suggest learning people skills to help your goal as it overlaps all area of life and is required when we have to interact with humans.   so it's wise to learn. some people have poor communication and that gets in the way of their success and how people perceive them.  There is one field that will help you in your career and romance. Its communication and persuasion. Too many people neglect it. It is more important than any bazi analysis as it's the human action that make things happen in life.

Go study the book 'the ellipsis manual' by chase huges. It will help you open doors to achieve your goal if you apply the knowledge. 
    « Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 06:34:39 PM by fengshuiartist »

Offline Axis

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: August 24, 2020, 07:03:50 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    « Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 07:43:27 PM by Axis »

five arts forum

Re: Appealing help on reading for career and life direction
    « Reply #14 on: August 24, 2020, 07:03:50 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Career advise

Started by Monja143Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 77
    Last post November 23, 2020, 06:08:54 PM
    by Monja143
    Help for bazi reading

Started by qqleongBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 60
    Last post November 23, 2020, 05:04:02 AM
    by qqleong
    Help with my bazi reading (career)

Started by eleminxkBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 205
    Last post November 23, 2020, 11:36:21 PM
    by windwheel
    Please help to share insights for chart - for year 2021 and career change

Started by SsemajBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 122
    Last post November 21, 2020, 09:29:51 AM
    by Ssemaj
    Can this chart holder have a career in photography/arts?

Started by NewAtthisBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 212
    Last post November 21, 2020, 06:41:12 AM
    by j27945
    bazi for career

Started by fengshuiartistBoard Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Views: 77
    Last post November 07, 2020, 11:24:12 AM
    by fengshuiartist
    Great life but trouble finding partner/husband

Started by abc123jjBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 30
    Views: 898
    Last post November 11, 2020, 03:50:03 PM
    by johnyqi
    ZWDS Reading Request

Started by SuiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 107
    Last post November 03, 2020, 10:16:24 AM
    by Bazi_Fan
    For Nin99: General Bazi Reading

Started by SaphoraBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 44
    Views: 1119
    Last post November 18, 2020, 10:11:34 PM
    by nin99
    Bazi Reading (Welcome all comments)

Started by ZhangFeiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 27
    Views: 861
    Last post October 29, 2020, 12:12:34 PM
    by ZhangFei
    Career and luck analysis

Started by FSFJBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 116
    Last post October 16, 2020, 11:51:11 AM
    by FSFJ
    Chart reading

Started by bihua88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 230
    Last post October 20, 2020, 08:59:32 PM
    by bihua88
    see general live reading

Started by fengshuiartistBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 170
    Last post October 09, 2020, 03:15:19 PM
    by fengshuiartist
    Request for Bazi Reading

Started by AztralBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 169
    Last post October 09, 2020, 11:42:07 AM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Career and Strengths & Weaknesses

Started by iambauuuBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 250
    Last post October 08, 2020, 03:02:00 PM
    by wal21csw
    Kind reading on the following chart of two decades

Started by TaiYinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 712
    Last post October 17, 2020, 06:30:57 AM
    by TaiYin
    Children in this life?

Started by SnowBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 31
    Views: 862
    Last post October 05, 2020, 02:55:35 PM
    by aqua
    Birthchart reading. need help from BAZI masters

Started by RickkzBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 1015
    Last post October 09, 2020, 02:18:57 PM
    by yc poon
    Request Birth Chart reading

Started by Darkred9Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 117
    Last post September 27, 2020, 07:24:29 AM
    by Darkred9
    Please help me on reading this chart

Started by Eng0018Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 216
    Last post September 24, 2020, 02:27:12 PM
    by Eng0018
    Seeking Life & Career Advice

Started by fabrebenBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 180
    Last post September 25, 2020, 01:36:06 AM
    by fabreben
    Plan reading about Love life

Started by Darkred9Board Request for palm reading [FREE]

Views: 426
    Last post November 03, 2020, 10:16:03 PM
    by sunny
    Request bazi chart reading

Views: 175
    Last post September 20, 2020, 02:22:35 AM
    by Darkred9
    Request birth chart reading

Views: 213
    Last post September 16, 2020, 10:59:54 PM
    by Darkred9
    Request Birth Chart reading

Views: 107
    Last post September 14, 2020, 02:27:26 AM
    by Darkred9
    Free Birth ChartZWDS about love life and future

Views: 216
    Last post September 11, 2020, 08:47:31 AM
    by tea
    Request for Free Birth Chart Reading about love life & future

Views: 296
    Last post September 10, 2020, 01:44:07 PM
    by chary
    Relationship & career

Started by PunggolBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 428
    Last post September 11, 2020, 02:43:45 AM
    by Diaitadoc
    Help with Career

Started by LostalienBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 406
    Last post September 09, 2020, 02:17:47 PM
    by Bazi_Fan
    birth chart reading

Started by raiddBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 27
    Views: 806
    Last post September 18, 2020, 01:08:23 AM
    by bqwire

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: