ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

Author Topic: Are we compatible? Special chart :/  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Spacesheep

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:September 13, 2020, 09:47:50 AM
    • View Profile
  • Are we compatible? Special chart :/
    « on: August 24, 2020, 01:46:59 PM »
    Hi all!

Backstory
    I’m a 32 female and I recently met this guy A who’s great and everything but my friends who knew me for a decade seemed to think that this guy whom I’ve been seeing for the past few months would not be compatible with me in terms of personality and character. I’m not the easiest to get along with as you can tell from my chart and I’m Super used to getting things the way I want it however with this particular guy - I don’t know where I stand at all though he confessed about liking me. I would like to know if our charts is suitable for a Long term relationship. Just needed some clarification.

I’m the one with all the yangs and follow the leader (?) chart! I’m not sure about his time but his dm is yin metal.

Feel free to ask away shifus! Thank you! (:

Offline fengshuiartist

• G301-G400
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Re: Are we compatible? Special chart :/
    « Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 02:03:26 PM »
    3 dragons huh? too much earth.   i'm more concern about your health.  People with too much earth tend to have health imbalance issues.

do you like spiritual person?  due to him having dragon /dog clash  he is somewhat psychic. not normal. people who have dragon dog are not normal as they have 6th sense. some can handle it some can't. they think weird logic. haha. they may sense ghost and see them or be haunted by spirits. good ones? don't know . depends on how he carry his life/attitude and if he's grounded with meditation/ self cultivation work.

too much earth on both of you so i don't know if that is good or not.  maybe one way support base on the chart. you would know best.

there's some attraction there since he's metal feeding your weak water.   

long term? that depends on you. your the one with a chart that has 3 earth. earth represent spouse to you so lots of guy opportunity. stray or not to stray? choices choices choices.  lol     earth can also mean easy for you to meet people. good for career advancement using people network.
    « Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 02:12:04 PM by fengshuiartist »

Offline Spacesheep

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 02:27:57 PM »
    My health right now is so far so good? No major issues except when I was younger I was really weak and needed to see the doctor almost every week.

What do you mean by 6th sense he’s not chinese but of a different race and of a catholic religion but he doesn’t strike me as someone religious. He has a couple of brushes with the supernatural but he doesn’t think much of it.

Hahaha I do have a lot of guys around me tbh but it’s just wrong frequency or I do not like them enough but what do you mean by it depends on me? Like do I have to give up my character or personality to be around him because right now it feels that way. :/

Offline Spacesheep

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: August 24, 2020, 02:30:42 PM »
    3 dragons huh? too much earth.   i'm more concern about your health.  People with too much earth tend to have health imbalance issues.

do you like spiritual person?  due to him having dragon /dog clash  he is somewhat psychic. not normal. people who have dragon dog are not normal as they have 6th sense. some can handle it some can't. they think weird logic. haha. they may sense ghost and see them or be haunted by spirits. good ones? don't know . depends on how he carry his life/attitude and if he's grounded with meditation/ self cultivation work.

too much earth on both of you so i don't know if that is good or not.  maybe one way support base on the chart. you would know best.

there's some attraction there since he's metal feeding your weak water.   

long term? that depends on you. your the one with a chart that has 3 earth. earth represent spouse to you so lots of guy opportunity. stray or not to stray? choices choices choices.  lol     earth can also mean easy for you to meet people. good for career advancement using people network.

And yes his logic is a bit weird. Don’t really know what he’s thinking most of the time

Offline lilac_adv

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:August 30, 2020, 11:02:00 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: August 24, 2020, 04:13:59 PM »
    You are not spiritual nor mature enough so that is why you can never understand this guy. Not on the same page. Even if he tell you anything, you still don't understand since you already find his logic weird, it is a sign of incompatibility. He is just not your cup of tea. Probably he is different unlike people you come across. You know like eating good food and drinking good wine everyday but when you taste simple food and drinking water, you will find it delicious but can you do it for the long term? He is a simple person with simple need. He does not like things complicated nor drama. I do think at one point he used to make a square table into a round one until the truth hit him and he realize, going with the flow is better than to mold something that is impossible.

Not everyone you meet is meant to be in your life for the long term. Since you had alot of opportunity to meet other people and have better choices, with time, you will find the one who is more suitable for you as your chances are much bigger. You don't have to keep feeling like you need to change yourself or something is lacking in the connection. Intuitively, he will feel it too. Your friend may be right. They knew you for so long so probably they have a better idea who is more suitable for your character. A change of environment may help in meeting the right person.

Offline BillionaireboyLam

• Wealth Bringer
    • G501++
    • 乃知世间事,不可泥纸上陈迹
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: August 25, 2020, 02:30:23 AM »
    Hi @Spacesheep
    You have a very very special chart. I don't see how you might have health problems though, since 7k isn't potruding from the Month Pillar and 7k in Year is too far to attack the DM.
    壬辰 DM born in 壬寅 Hour, both 壬辰 and 壬寅 is called 壬骑龙背. In 三命通会 it is said that 三辰一寅,为冲合贵气. 3 dragons 1 tiger = clash combine noble qi.
    This is very good for attaining recognition and fame in career.
    壬骑龙背 people all have strong straight forward personalities. Which is why in the old days they were mostly suggested into the Government field and Politics.
    Yet since you born 壬寅 hour this means you can do business as well. As 壬寅 is the business side of 壬辰。

Was 2018 very good for you career wise?

人生最怕一事無成,卻說 自己知足常樂
    In life we are most afraid of not being successful and accomplished but, go around telling themselves and others to that they are content.

Offline Spacesheep

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: August 25, 2020, 12:20:57 PM »
    You are not spiritual nor mature enough so that is why you can never understand this guy. Not on the same page. Even if he tell you anything, you still don't understand since you already find his logic weird, it is a sign of incompatibility. He is just not your cup of tea. Probably he is different unlike people you come across. You know like eating good food and drinking good wine everyday but when you taste simple food and drinking water, you will find it delicious but can you do it for the long term? He is a simple person with simple need. He does not like things complicated nor drama. I do think at one point he used to make a square table into a round one until the truth hit him and he realize, going with the flow is better than to mold something that is impossible.

Not everyone you meet is meant to be in your life for the long term. Since you had alot of opportunity to meet other people and have better choices, with time, you will find the one who is more suitable for you as your chances are much bigger. You don't have to keep feeling like you need to change yourself or something is lacking in the connection. Intuitively, he will feel it too. Your friend may be right. They knew you for so long so probably they have a better idea who is more suitable for your character. A change of environment may help in meeting the right person.

Thank you! I THINK on the contrary he’s living a simple life now because what he wants is the finer things in life. He’s very goal driven and stubborn to a certain extent, he doesn’t express his feelings as much and that leads to certain communication issues when its related to matters of the heart.

My way of thinking vs his way of thinking is very different. Like to summarize he’s quite 大男人主义 whereas I believe in equality. I’m extremely vocal in getting my point across whereas he’s somebody that likes to analyze a lot of things. Also because of societal pressure you know and basically parents “rushing” me that I thought maybe it’s because I’m too demanding and too strong of a character that’s why my relationship suffers and I should learn how to tone things down.

Offline Spacesheep

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: August 25, 2020, 12:38:00 PM »
    Hi @Spacesheep
    You have a very very special chart. I don't see how you might have health problems though, since 7k isn't potruding from the Month Pillar and 7k in Year is too far to attack the DM.
    壬辰 DM born in 壬寅 Hour, both 壬辰 and 壬寅 is called 壬骑龙背. In 三命通会 it is said that 三辰一寅,为冲合贵气. 3 dragons 1 tiger = clash combine noble qi.
    This is very good for attaining recognition and fame in career.
    壬骑龙背 people all have strong straight forward personalities. Which is why in the old days they were mostly suggested into the Government field and Politics.
    Yet since you born 壬寅 hour this means you can do business as well. As 壬寅 is the business side of 壬辰。

Was 2018 very good for you career wise?

Hi @BillionaireboyLam thank you for the reply! Can you tell me more? Will gender play a part in this?

For 2018, I wasn't working for a couple of months (left my career at the start of the year or rather my female boss and I weren't exactly seeing eye to eye) which turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

Also during 2018 I was thinking of starting a sideline by myself however due to circumstantial reasons and a partner lacking the drive 最终没结果. However I'm actually thinking of doing it again this year by myself, however my friend who was interested in Bazi told me that I can't do a business without a partner (preferably snake) not sure how true this is. But in year 2018 there's a lot of positive changes in my life and was generally a good year for me among all the frustrations. My brother got married, relationship was stable and at the end of the year or just after 2019 CNY I managed to get a job in the tech industry.

Investments wise was pretty good as well just that i missed the opportunity in selling cause I was still new and don't know how it works.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 12:57:38 PM by Spacesheep »

• Wealth Bringer
    • G501++
    • 乃知世间事,不可泥纸上陈迹
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: August 25, 2020, 12:54:20 PM »
    Hi @Spacesheep
    Thanks for your feedback, where were you born and what time exactly just curious because you have a special chart. I would also like to plot your vedic chart.
    You have a chart bazi wise that i would consider easy to attain fame. So no matter what field you do you will be recognized in it quickly. Yes for you 魁刚 years and Earth years in General will be very positive and good for you.
    人生最怕一事無成,卻說 自己知足常樂
    In life we are most afraid of not being successful and accomplished but, go around telling themselves and others to that they are content.

Offline Spacesheep

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: August 25, 2020, 01:00:12 PM »
    Hi @Spacesheep
    Thanks for your feedback, where were you born and what time exactly just curious because you have a special chart. I would also like to plot your vedic chart.
    You have a chart bazi wise that i would consider easy to attain fame. So no matter what field you do you will be recognized in it quickly. Yes for you 魁刚 years and Earth years in General will be very positive and good for you.

Hi @BillionaireboyLam I'm born in Singapore, I need to check my time again it should be 3.10am if I remember correctly. I heard water & metal years will be good for me and dog years are usually quite tough in terms of inner conflict?

• Wealth Bringer
    • G501++
    • 乃知世间事,不可泥纸上陈迹
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: August 25, 2020, 01:17:55 PM »
    Hi @Spacesheep

Hi @BillionaireboyLam I'm born in Singapore, I need to check my time again it should be 3.10am if I remember correctly. I heard water & metal years will be good for me and dog years are usually quite tough in terms of inner conflict?

Dog years is to key to your chart so to speak, what is 冲合贵气? Basically 3 辰 can clash 1 戌 while 1 寅 can combine with 戌。 So 戌 years  is major key to your chart.
    Sorry have to correct myself on the 魁刚  years. I don't mean good years during 魁刚 years. I meant 壬辰 is a type of 魁刚.
    « Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 01:27:14 PM by BillionaireboyLam »
    人生最怕一事無成,卻說 自己知足常樂

Offline lilac_adv

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: August 25, 2020, 01:52:31 PM »
    He see you can be very impulsive and want to make sure you know what you are getting into. If he want to be very vocal and direct, he will hurt you badly so he choose not to say or do certain things. Not due to 大男人主义 that want things his way but it is to spare your feeling. It looks more like you are 大女人主义 as you keep pushing your agenda onto him. Have you stop to think if this is who you really want? Are you really in love? Or because he happen to be there and your parents happen to rush you into marriage, so you pick him as your choice to be in a relationship/marriage?

Nowadays people take marriage very lightly. It has no value to it anymore. In my country, divorce rates are up. Those rush into it never get to know who they are, who their partner are, what they truly want in life and in a partner. All married because it is time to, because others are getting married, because parents pressurizing them. They go into it, fight and argue. Most have gotten divorce due to affair. So many cases here in the forum, i lost count of it. At the end of the day, children is the one who suffer and watch all this drama enfold between the parents.

You don't have to agree with me but do things only when you are ready and prepare to do so. Not because someone is forcing you, you make others happy but make yourself miserable. What you see about him is only the iceberg. You have said that you and his way of thinking are different. Before getting into a relationship, you cannot understand him and already clash. How is it possible to be together in the long run? Too different to work out, why force things?

Offline lilac_adv

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: August 25, 2020, 05:57:09 PM »
    On a sidenote, who knows maybe you are already the wife. If you got your way with him, just go along your path and forget about the past. Whatever happen does not matter anymore. What matter is what happen with you and the other person, how you mend things with him. Buried the past, move on with life.

Offline Spacesheep

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: August 25, 2020, 08:49:51 PM »
    Hi @Spacesheep

Hi @BillionaireboyLam sorry I was born at 3.40am

Offline Spacesheep

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: August 25, 2020, 08:53:31 PM »
    On a sidenote, who knows maybe you are already the wife. If you got your way with him, just go along your path and forget about the past. Whatever happen does not matter anymore. What matter is what happen with you and the other person, how you mend things with him. Buried the past, move on with life.

@lilac_adv Nope, not married at the moment but ya you’re right I shouldn’t rush into things just because of external factors. Probably I was attracted to him in the first place was because he’s really different from the other partners that I dated. So it was like a breath of fresh air.

Based on your opinion do you think I’m a hard person to get along with given my combination? Just getting jaded in the romance sector if you know what I mean :/

five arts forum

Re: Are we compatible? Special chart :/
    « Reply #14 on: August 25, 2020, 08:53:31 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Can anyone read my chart

Started by SuinieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 158
    Last post October 27, 2020, 08:28:26 PM
    by Suinie
    BaZi chart

Started by Darkred9Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 84
    Last post October 27, 2020, 05:47:35 PM
    by jiyou2020
    My son has no self element, lack of DR, too many HO and EG in chart, no future?

Started by SilverW4terBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 22
    Views: 461
    Last post Today at 09:00:19 PM
    by j27945
    Kind Masters, please help read my Bazi chart

Started by sgfxtraderBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 50
    Last post October 23, 2020, 11:12:43 AM
    by sgfxtrader
    Please help read my Bazi chart

Started by sgfxtraderBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 95
    Last post October 25, 2020, 11:50:07 AM
    by fengshuiartist
    Interesting Chart - Abundance of Water Element / Wealth

Started by TaiYinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 32
    Views: 716
    Last post October 26, 2020, 08:35:17 PM
    by TaiYin
    Chart reading

Started by bihua88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 195
    Last post October 20, 2020, 08:59:32 PM
    by bihua88
    Question about special stars

Started by mayer2816Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 146
    Last post October 13, 2020, 01:12:40 PM
    by fengshuiartist
    Good Chart

Started by KeithKo12345678Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 117
    Last post October 12, 2020, 02:18:47 PM
    by KeithKo12345678
    Kind reading on the following chart of two decades

Started by TaiYinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 617
    Last post October 17, 2020, 06:30:57 AM
    by TaiYin
    Request Birth Chart reading

Views: 93
    Last post September 27, 2020, 07:24:29 AM
    by Darkred9
    Please help me on reading this chart

Started by Eng0018Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 177
    Last post September 24, 2020, 02:27:12 PM
    by Eng0018
    Request bazi chart reading

Views: 131
    Last post September 20, 2020, 02:22:35 AM
    by Darkred9
    HuaKe/HuaJi on WenChang/WenQu in Decade or Annual chart

Started by rondoBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 145
    Last post September 17, 2020, 02:51:33 AM
    by rondo
    Request birth chart reading

Replies: 2
    Views: 169
    Last post September 16, 2020, 10:59:54 PM
    by Darkred9
    Request Birth Chart reading

Views: 89
    Last post September 14, 2020, 02:27:26 AM
    by Darkred9
    Request Free birth Chart when do my lucky period starts

Replies: 7
    Views: 223
    Last post September 12, 2020, 04:01:08 PM
    by johnyqi
    Opinions on my chart

Started by blastardoXBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 19
    Views: 505
    Last post September 12, 2020, 03:15:33 AM
    by blastardoX
    Request for Free Birth Chart Reading about love life & future

Replies: 3
    Views: 256
    Last post September 10, 2020, 01:44:07 PM
    by chary
    Beginner Bazi Reader - Analyzing self chart

Started by swit16garlBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 644
    Last post September 05, 2020, 07:21:56 PM
    by Astroman54
    birth chart reading

Started by raiddBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 27
    Views: 685
    Last post September 18, 2020, 01:08:23 AM
    by bqwire
    birth chart reading

Started by wata1232001Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 318
    Last post September 04, 2020, 02:24:50 AM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Wu Yin chart

Started by becabeeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 27
    Views: 846
    Last post August 30, 2020, 08:29:19 PM
    by windwheel
    Help in reading this chart

Started by BazeedBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 241
    Last post August 30, 2020, 02:58:02 AM
    by Astroman54
    What does it means when there is SuiPo / 岁破 (Monetary Loses) in the chart?

Started by cheesehuntBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 341
    Last post September 01, 2020, 04:21:10 PM
    by Saphora
    Bullying Punishment in chart if houses of life and conception are included

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 490
    Last post August 24, 2020, 04:42:58 PM
    by Regina0806
    Dreaming on sun and QMDJ circular chart on wall

Started by AdministratorBoard Request for dream and omen reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 983
    Last post August 19, 2020, 07:51:09 PM
    by tea
    Can someone read my baby's chart

Started by PMBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 432
    Last post September 08, 2020, 01:47:38 PM
    by PM
    Reading My Weak Chart

Started by Zn3vkBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 558
    Last post October 03, 2020, 07:16:32 PM
    by Astroman54
    Please help me read my chart about jobs and financial

Started by RCMBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 565
    Last post August 18, 2020, 09:40:30 PM
    by Bazi_Fan

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: