ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

Author Topic: Kind request for relationship advice  (Read 488 times)

Angelinemiss and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Watertree

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:October 05, 2020, 03:09:13 PM
    • View Profile
  • Kind request for relationship advice
    « on: September 06, 2020, 11:15:20 PM »
    Hi everyone,

I am currently 30 years old and I have no relationship for approximately 1,5 years. My relationships did not go smooth until now and I can say that they did not bring me happiness so far. I received the advice from an astrologer that it would be beneficial for me to not get married or have children for my health especially.
    What do you think, do you believe that this advice is correct? Also, what kind of person should I look for and any further advice about relationship would mean a lot to me.
    Thank you so much!

Online vng78

• G301-G400
    • Last Login:Today at 03:59:41 AM
      • View Profile
    Re: Kind request for relationship advice
    « Reply #1 on: September 07, 2020, 03:34:47 PM »
    It's better to post your birth details rather than posting the chart.
    Also include your birth city so solar time can be used and adjusted.
    What use is a reading if the chart maybe inaccurate?

Offline Watertree

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
  • Re: Kind request for relationship advice
    « Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 08:22:31 PM »
    Hello,

The DOB is 18.01.1990, time 05:57 AM city: Constanta, country: Romania

Thank you!

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 04:06:42 AM
    • https://bright-hall.net
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #3 on: September 07, 2020, 08:45:25 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 4 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]
    https://bright-hall.net

"Времето лети все по-далеко.
    Ние го следим, но по-полека.
    Огъня гори, луната мига.
    И засега това ми стига." - по-полека

Offline Watertree

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: September 07, 2020, 09:25:23 PM »
    Hi @Gmuli,

Interesting, are you referring to the 35 years pillar or the 45 one? I also forgot to mentioned that I am a female, if this matters for the chart.

Online Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 04:06:42 AM
    • https://bright-hall.net
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #5 on: September 07, 2020, 09:34:04 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 4 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]
    https://bright-hall.net

"Времето лети все по-далеко.
    Ние го следим, но по-полека.
    Огъня гори, луната мига.
    И засега това ми стига." - по-полека

Online vng78

• G301-G400
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: September 08, 2020, 03:18:45 AM »
    Hi @Watertree

Can I ask you to confirm a few points and also questions:
    - you’re closer / better relationship to / with your mother than your father
    - does your mother work or she’s a home maker?
    - did you grow up with a happy / normal family?
    - you have a university degree from local university
    - you speak multiple languages (Like 3-4 languages, not uncommon where you live I guess)
    - you don’t work for the government nor multinational company but a local company.
    - do you work in mining industry or financial/bank? If neither, pls let me know what industry.
    - you prefer local men than foreign
    - your boyfriends so far tend to be older than you

Thanks

Offline Watertree

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: September 08, 2020, 03:53:21 AM »
    Hi @vng78

This is pretty close  :)
    - very close relationship to mother, poor relationship to father
    - mother worked all her life
    - parents split up when I was 5
    - I have a Master's degree and I do speak 4 languages
    - I worked in multinational companies and I am now with a smaller foreign company (not local). I work in IT.
    - prefer local men; boyfriends tend to be older than me - Yes

Thanks!

Online vng78

• G301-G400
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: September 08, 2020, 02:12:12 PM »
    Hi @vng78

This is pretty close  :)
    - very close relationship to mother, poor relationship to father
    - mother worked all her life
    - parents split up when I was 5
    - I have a Master's degree and I do speak 4 languages
    - I worked in multinational companies and I am now with a smaller foreign company (not local). I work in IT.
    - prefer local men; boyfriends tend to be older than me - Yes

Your chart after time conversion (sorry no time to attach nice pic):

H   D     M     Y
    Jia  Gui  Ding  Ji
    Yin  Wei Chou Si

Thanks for the feedback @Watertree . The adjusted chart image shows your mother is rarely at home therefore she works/worked.
    She has been the support throughout your life. Can I ask how's your mother's health like in the last 5 years? The Geng LP isn't quite good for her. This year Geng is also active so if she has had health problems before, she should take better care of herself. You also need to take care of yourself because this year Zi harms Wei, your health may suffer. Last 5 years I also suspect your career hadn't been that smooth and you have been more stressed than before. Can you confirm?

Anyway, since the topic is relationship, let's get back to it. Some questions on your most recent relationship:
    - The guy appeared somewhere in 2016 or 2017
    - He was someone from work, older than you by good few years. There's some chance he could be someone who was originally born in other nearby country.
    - By 2018, things didn't go too well and I suspect your work was also affected very negatively, may or may not be related to the relationship.
    - 2019, the image shows he possibly already had another girlfriend

Thanks
    Vince

Offline Watertree

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: September 08, 2020, 05:22:16 PM »
    Hi Vince,

Thank you for the details provided! I am pretty sure that my birth time is correct and it is Yin Wood -Mao!

My mother did work, but after work she was always at home. Her health is not good indeed, she had a heart-attack in 2018 and also has bone and blood circulation problems.
    Regarding my career, I work with this company since Jan 2017 and I have been happy with them, my work was not affected since then.
    I got into this relationship in 2017, 2018 was kind of off between us and in 2019 we split. I then had another relationship with a younger guy which did not work out.

Thanks!

Online vng78

• G301-G400
      • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: September 08, 2020, 06:38:33 PM »
    Hi Vince,

Thank you for the details provided! I am pretty sure that my birth time is correct and it is Yin Wood -Mao!

Your birth time is not wrong. There is a reason for converting it from local time to so called "Solar time" using the GMT offset and the longitude, which I won't go into. I have been using solar time and it works well for me, anyways. The only problem is if I misunderstood the Daylight Saving Time offset. In January I suppose DST is not on then?

My mother did work, but after work she was always at home. Her health is not good indeed, she had a heart-attack in 2018 and also has bone and blood circulation problems.

Mother is "rarely at home" is just a expression to say she's out and busy working, so don't get me wrong  ;D
    Hmm Jia and Yin are more bones related but Yi and Mao is more blood vessel related. Maybe the DST question above can solve this.

Regarding my career, I work with this company since Jan 2017 and I have been happy with them, my work was not affected since then.
    I got into this relationship in 2017, 2018 was kind of off between us and in 2019 we split. I then had another relationship with a younger guy which did not work out.

OK so timeline roughly matches. Can I confirm the 2017 guy wasn't someone from your work or might be born elsewhere? (to be fair you may not know that level of detail). Just curious, I wonder if you met the younger guy in 2018?

Vince

Offline Watertree

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: September 08, 2020, 06:51:31 PM »
    Hey,

Daylight Saving Time started on Apr 1, 1990 that year :)  so yes in January DST is off.
    The guy was not from work and he was born locally. Met the younger guy in April 2019.

Thank you!

Online vng78

• G301-G400
      • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: September 12, 2020, 03:45:15 AM »
    @Watertree,

Let's continue a bit further before real life gets in the way.

Regarding your hour, if DST was off then I'll use the standard time so your hour pillar is unchanged.
     H     D     M      Y
     Yi   Gui   Ding   Ji
    Mao Wei  Chou  Si

I know the title says "relationship advice" but really I'm not qualified to do that so instead I'll just read your chart :P

Relationship wise, you have many in your life. Officer/Authority represents your relationships and there are many.
    Good thing is Wei tomb is clashed open therefore tendency is to have just one marriage. This could be a bit technical but maybe you'll find it useful - Wei in day branch is your spouse star sitting in your spouse palace so this is the guy you'll end up with. Wei swaps image with Yi and Mao, they being in hour, this tends to happen late in life.

I'll try to give you as much details as possible but it has limitations and the more spouse stars there are, the more limiting it is but here goes.
    Your guy is quite likely to be younger than you as Wei clashes Chou and combines with Mao, so younger by a good few years. Mao being Eating God also has the image of being younger. Since Wei has nothing in common with Chou, he didn't grow up where you did and because Yi Mao in hour, it means from outside therefore quite likely now that he was born outside your country. He's also quite a capable person and is well educated, like yourself but also has the street smart, although there can often be some level of disagreements between the two of you.

Just glancing at the LPs, he's likely to show up in Ren Wu, which is quite late. In Xin LP you are more likely to meet Chou guy but we're not going to go into that. Marriage timing prediction is really not easy but in this LP the chance is higher. There are a few likely years for marriage: 2035, 2037 and 2038.

Hope this helps give you a glimpse of your relationship aspect.

Vince

Offline Watertree

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: September 12, 2020, 04:06:12 AM »
    Thank you@vng78, Vince!

I did hear this "late in life" saying for me quite a lot, haha, I guess I will have to be patient then :)). Your explanation is very useful, thank you!
    I kave also heard that getting legally married actually changes your chart, like there will be another energy manifesting for your health, wealth etc with the influence of the spouse chart. Do you know anything about this, like how would the married life look like for this person?

Also, do you have any advice regarding children, as in, if it is better not to have any?

Online vng78

• G301-G400
      • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: September 12, 2020, 03:11:40 PM »
    @Watertree

Thank you@vng78, Vince!

I did hear this "late in life" saying for me quite a lot, haha, I guess I will have to be patient then :)). Your explanation is very useful, thank you!
    Yes late is not only from chart but also from LP so not much you can do about that.
    But let me ask you out of curiosity, would you actively try to avoid Chou guy knowing Wei guy only comes in quite a while?

I kave also heard that getting legally married actually changes your chart, like there will be another energy manifesting for your health, wealth etc with the influence of the spouse chart. Do you know anything about this, like how would the married life look like for this person?
    No, I don't believe such thing. Your chart only belongs to you and it's fixed for life the moment you inhale your first breath of life. But of course being husband and wife, their charts will have to share much similarity / sync up in terms of significant events in their lives and how their lives go about in general. But otherwise, your spouse chart won't magically enhance your chart.

Also, do you have any advice regarding children, as in, if it is better not to have any?
    Whether to have or not, it should be up to you because only you know your circumstances  :P
    But on a more serious note, Mao is a child star in children palace so there is a child per the chart. The child will have good relationship with you and your future husband, most likely it's a girl.

However, LP wise, I don't see the supportive LP to have children. Ren Wu LP, the Wu horse will break Mao rabbit so would be hard to get children.
    Further LPs are possible, but then biological clock kicks in so it could be hard too. However, medical technology is so advanced these days so maybe there would be a way?

Oh yes, speaking of health, Yi Mao is also your physical health especially head region. Current Chen LP harms Mao so it pays to be more careful.
    Other than head/neck related, it could be to do with extremities/four limbs. 2023 and 2024 you need to be extra careful, not paranoid but take extra care of yourself / precaution.

Vince

five arts forum

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2020, 03:11:40 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Kind Masters, please help read my Bazi chart

Started by sgfxtraderBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 47
    Last post October 23, 2020, 11:12:43 AM
    by sgfxtrader
    Wealth stars in hidden stems??Kind masters

Started by pleumjitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 418
    Last post October 22, 2020, 06:07:41 PM
    by pleumjit
    Request for Bazi Reading

Started by AztralBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 127
    Last post October 09, 2020, 11:42:07 AM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Kind reading on the following chart of two decades

Started by TaiYinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 613
    Last post October 17, 2020, 06:30:57 AM
    by TaiYin
    Relationship with my children

Started by jwhite997Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 82
    Last post September 27, 2020, 10:00:45 PM
    by jwhite997
    Request Birth Chart reading

Started by Darkred9Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 92
    Last post September 27, 2020, 07:24:29 AM
    by Darkred9
    Seeking Life & Career Advice

Started by fabrebenBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 153
    Last post September 25, 2020, 01:36:06 AM
    by fabreben
    Request bazi chart reading

Views: 131
    Last post September 20, 2020, 02:22:35 AM
    by Darkred9
    Request birth chart reading

Replies: 2
    Views: 169
    Last post September 16, 2020, 10:59:54 PM
    by Darkred9
    Request Birth Chart reading

Views: 86
    Last post September 14, 2020, 02:27:26 AM
    by Darkred9
    Request Free birth Chart when do my lucky period starts

Replies: 7
    Views: 220
    Last post September 12, 2020, 04:01:08 PM
    by johnyqi
    Request for Free Birth Chart Reading about love life & future

Views: 255
    Last post September 10, 2020, 01:44:07 PM
    by chary
    Relationship & career

Started by PunggolBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 372
    Last post September 11, 2020, 02:43:45 AM
    by Diaitadoc
    Career and Relationship

Started by selphie88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 15
    Views: 522
    Last post September 05, 2020, 03:12:44 PM
    by vng78
    Marriage/Relationship Compatibility

Started by rhexiiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 395
    Last post September 20, 2020, 08:38:17 PM
    by bqwire
    Kind request for reading for Geng Chen female

Started by metalBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 43
    Views: 1142
    Last post September 06, 2020, 10:18:02 PM
    by vng78
    Relationship and career luck for 2021

Started by SunshineVirgoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 364
    Last post October 11, 2020, 11:57:27 AM
    by SunshineVirgo
    Lost job, zero relationship & lacking motivation [Need help]

Started by ultimaweaponBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 25
    Views: 527
    Last post August 24, 2020, 11:58:10 AM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Advice for setting up side business and investment

Started by meevextBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 133
    Last post August 17, 2020, 10:54:47 PM
    by johnyqi
    Request for reading on love and bread

Started by CorazonBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 37
    Views: 784
    Last post August 25, 2020, 10:27:17 AM
    by tea
    Request General Bazi Reading

Started by mikomaiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 247
    Last post August 14, 2020, 03:34:49 PM
    by mikomai
    Kind masters can you take a good look at my chart..Just for advice

Started by pleumjitBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 1
    Views: 193
    Last post August 11, 2020, 10:19:45 AM
    by TaiYin
    Relationship/Luck Chart Question

Started by bazibeginner2Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 18
    Views: 646
    Last post August 09, 2020, 10:10:07 AM
    by bazibeginner2
    BZ, ZWDS experts, please help to decode my relationship, career

Started by Lance93Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 481
    Last post July 28, 2020, 10:46:44 AM
    by AstroBaby
    ZWDS - Marriage / Spouse (Request for reading)

Started by Astroman54Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 18
    Views: 983
    Last post August 13, 2020, 09:06:12 PM
    by kblitz
    Bazi - Marriage and Career (Request for Reading)

Started by Astroman54Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 473
    Last post July 17, 2020, 11:19:42 PM
    by Astroman54
    What can you tell about relationship area of this chart?

Started by TaiYinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 695
    Last post July 14, 2020, 02:40:42 PM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Kindly seeking advice regarding future employment using ZWDS..Appealing to kind masters.

Replies: 10
    Views: 415
    Last post August 25, 2020, 12:52:27 PM
    by Saphora
    Long term fear of relationship infidelity

Started by OreganosunshineBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 668
    Last post July 14, 2020, 03:59:58 PM
    by tea
    unemployment problems??Need badly advice.

Replies: 8
    Views: 359
    Last post June 21, 2020, 03:21:00 PM
    by pleumjit

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: