Author Topic: Please read my BaZi - finding a spouse  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Dfirman3

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:November 11, 2020, 12:16:40 PM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Please read my BaZi - finding a spouse
    « Reply #30 on: October 14, 2020, 11:20:29 AM »
    I am not lacking in looks or brain, and I'm not a bad person either, yet to this age I haven't been able to find a life partner. It feels like I've been cursed or something, and I fear dying alone. What's worse, in 2019 I entered a 7K ten-year cycle. Will I ever find a decent spouse, and, if yes, how will the relationship be like? There's no DO in my chart, and my DM is weak. Please advise! :-[

Female, 31 Jan. 1981, born at 02:45 (AM), GMT+2

Hello spica
    I try to help answer,
    you have 1 sign peach blossom, 酉(rooster),
    naturally you already look attractive, so don't worry about your spose

I think that rooster people are the cold blooded assassin of attraction, You only aim for your target and don't care about the others … you will feel the cold of the iron ! Sometimes it is good to have a few choices rather than being fixated on a singular goal.

To be continued

Offline Dfirman3

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:November 11, 2020, 12:16:40 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #31 on: October 14, 2020, 11:33:19 AM »
    I am not lacking in looks or brain, and I'm not a bad person either, yet to this age I haven't been able to find a life partner. It feels like I've been cursed or something, and I fear dying alone. What's worse, in 2019 I entered a 7K ten-year cycle. Will I ever find a decent spouse, and, if yes, how will the relationship be like? There's no DO in my chart, and my DM is weak. Please advise! :-[

Female, 31 Jan. 1981, born at 02:45 (AM), GMT+2

Hello spica
    I try to help answer,
    you have 1 sign peach blossom, 酉(rooster),
    naturally you already look attractive, so don't worry about your spose

I think that rooster people are the cold blooded assassin of attraction, You only aim for your target and don't care about the others … you will feel the cold of the iron ! Sometimes it is good to have a few choices rather than being fixated on a singular goal.

To be continued

You are currently in the 10th year of this luck pillar (see attachment)

I saw a flower of romance star in this 10 year luck pillar

https://bazi-calculator.com/shensha/49
    Flower of romance
    Chinese names: TianGanTaoHua / 天干桃花

English names: Salty Pool, HS Peach Blossom, Flower of Romance, Peach Blossom

Meaning:

- this star usually belongs to an attractive person, who is appealing to the opposite sex
    - romantic person, with a sense of beauty, looking for pleasure, with love for beauty
    - having greater interest in relationships, including sexual relations
    - the name of the star literally means "peach blossom", which flourishes in spring and attracts insects with its smell, color and attractive appearance
    - if the star branch is unfavorable, there may be difficulties in relationships, that may be caused by extramarital affairs, but of course, depending on the interpretation of the entire chart
    - if the star's branch is favorable, star brings successful relationships, finding the right partner
    - the star appearing in luck pillars can bring changes in relationships, finding a new partner (which is beneficial for the lonely, but not necessarily for those that are not lonely)
    - internal romance ("peach blossom in the garden"): when the star appears in year or month pillar, it means more interest in the official partner than in extramarital affairs, brings respect between spouses and a loving partner
    - external romance ("peach blossom behind the garden"): when the star appears in day or hour pillar, it can mean romance, extramarital affairs, succumbing to temptation (peach reaches branches outside the garden and flirts with passers-by)
    - the star brings attractiveness and can mean success in marketing, PR, sales (a person can attract not only romance but also customers)
    - the star is sensitive to combinations, conflicts, punishments; the interpretation depends on the interactions that the star is involved in

And I saw Peach blossom by the pool
    Chinese names: XianChiTaoHua / 咸池桃花

English names: Peach Blossom, Peach Blossom by the Pool, Flower of Romance

Meaning:

- this star usually belongs to an attractive person, who is appealing to the opposite sex
    - romantic person, with a sense of beauty, looking for pleasure, with love for beauty
    - having greater interest in relationships, including sexual relations
    - the name of the star literally means "peach blossom", which flourishes in spring and attracts insects with its smell, color and attractive appearance
    - if the star branch is unfavorable, there may be difficulties in relationships, that may be caused by extramarital affairs, but of course, depending on the interpretation of the entire chart
    - if the star's branch is favorable, star brings successful relationships, finding the right partner
    - the star appearing in luck pillars can bring changes in relationships, finding a new partner (which is beneficial for the lonely, but not necessarily for those that are not lonely)
    - internal romance ("peach blossom in the garden"): when the star appears in year or month pillar, it means more interest in the official partner than in extramarital affairs, brings respect between spouses and a loving partner
    - external romance ("peach blossom behind the garden"): when the star appears in day or hour pillar, it can mean romance, extramarital affairs, succumbing to temptation (peach reaches branches outside the garden and flirts with passers-by)
    - the star brings attractiveness and can mean success in marketing, PR, sales (a person can attract not only romance but also customers)
    - the star is sensitive to combinations, conflicts, punishments; the interpretation depends on the interactions that the star is involved in

It is possible that in this 10 year period you will experience many changes, pressures and many things that make you dizzy and tired, but looking at these 2 star peach blossoms, in your luck pillar, I think you will most likely get married maybe at 2026 丙 午year

Thanks

Online Ashleytl1

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Today at 12:20:42 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #32 on: October 15, 2020, 02:09:52 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

If you feel your not too demanding than you must be too picky.  Whichever words you like to choose, you need to adjust your HO actions /desire because it's controlling you 7k.

@tyc I am not too picky. How's picky not wanting to get involved with someone much younger or already married?  ???

What do you mean by adjusting my Hurting Officer actions, what am I supposed to do, exactly? I'm really new at bazi, I don't understand what you're suggesting I should do.

I wouldn’t want a married man either! Plus bad karma being w a married man. How young is too young for you? Men in America love bossy women, well not all but for most part they like women who know and say what they want. What is culture like on your side w men? I have been told I am dominating in relationships according to my bazi but actually and usually end up w dominating men.... maybe is the case with you? Meaning what they say you are like is actually how your men are? Idk
    I ended up dating a little younger not to long ago, 2-5 yrs longer and let me tell you.... it’s not that bad :)

As corny as this sounds have you ever thought about law of attraction and visualizing what you want coming your way?

Offline fengshuiartist

• G301-G400
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #33 on: October 15, 2020, 04:49:42 AM »
    you have star of the arts. 2 of them. it kinda goes against peach blossom trait of attraction.  these folks tend to be a loner. don't mean they are lonely.  They like to be by themselves and it's harder for others to take action romantically toward them. they don't attract stalkers. lol.  They have high standards which make it harder to find right person.

there is also factor that you have academic star. that star kinda ding nullify some of peach blossom powers. It's good cuz it shows intelligence and recognition for work but not so good in romance situation. lol.

wood is your spouse element so i don't see it in chart. not much in 10 yr cycle either. So best chance would be wood months and wood days. Of course it require you to be active alpha cuz your charts shows that you have to be active not passive type.

think about relationships in terms of good people in your life, not the label of partner or wife. Create such and make life better for you.  It's about support and sharing. Not everyone is meant to be married. You can have special people in your life.

Basically , your smartness and knowledge is key to successful relationships. So go learn about relationships communication/ social interaction skills/ influence/ persuasion. etc..  Tons of books on it.

@vince
    frozen shoulder? healing it is through massage , stretching, isometric exercise to strengthen surrounding muscles.  Chi kung helps. tai chi with mobility movements. Do those on regular basis.  Massage therapist here so i know a things about frozen shoulder.
    « Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 05:05:55 AM by fengshuiartist »

Offline bqwire

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:November 21, 2020, 09:13:44 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #34 on: October 15, 2020, 09:59:00 AM »
    Hi Spica,

You probably may not agree with me given your strong character that comes with strong views about everything.
    But i am not a master as well, just sharing what i learned for your kind consideration.
    Let me be direct and blunt with basic diplomacy that i picked up over the years.
    Don't believe in wasting time beating around the bush.

Short summary, with regards to relationships, the problem is you.
    Being capable and financially independent is good and necessary.
    But all these add to your pride and expectations,  having said that, this happens to all human beings as they experienced more success over others.
    What rainmaster said is true, When you deal with men, you need to pretend you're not so smart, and you have to secretly let them win sometimes.

You may need to settle for someone that earn lesser, of a lower social class, who is willing to give in to you most of the time.
    I know this is not what your want, likewise this is not what most ppl wanted.
    Seen a few cases with similiar chart ending up with such spouse.
    But since 2019, you are entering 20 years of officer luck, i sincerely wish that you find someone suitable during this time.

You bend over for others, they may not bend over for you, not wise to have this kind of expactations.
    Also when you bend over for others, they may not appreciate it, maybe because they may not like that way you approach it or the words/language you used.
    Even though having your help result in a better outcome, they may not appreciate it.
    Most humans are not grateful creatures.

Offline Spica

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:October 24, 2020, 08:36:04 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #35 on: October 17, 2020, 09:51:11 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

five arts forum

Re: Please read my BaZi - finding a spouse
    « Reply #35 on: October 17, 2020, 09:51:11 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Astrology for Beginners: How to Read a Birth Chart

Started by oil lampBoard Astrology, Cartomancy, Rune, Dreams, Omens, Symbols and Taboos

Replies: 0
    Views: 13
    Last post November 23, 2020, 10:15:35 PM
    by oil lamp
    Help for bazi reading

Started by qqleongBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 60
    Last post November 23, 2020, 05:04:02 AM
    by qqleong
    Help with my bazi reading (career)

Started by eleminxkBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 205
    Last post November 23, 2020, 11:36:21 PM
    by windwheel
    Help to decipher Bazi + ZWDS

Started by ultimaweaponBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 266
    Last post November 23, 2020, 11:38:01 PM
    by windwheel
    greatly appreciate it in advance to help read my bazi

Started by WaterRabbit01Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 261
    Last post November 21, 2020, 12:36:13 PM
    by wal21csw
    guide about the bazi please

Started by twilightBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 90
    Last post November 18, 2020, 11:24:27 PM
    by ren
    Would anyone read my bazi please

Started by uyakuya85Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 101
    Last post November 18, 2020, 06:24:00 AM
    by wal21csw
    Help in understanding future spouse

Started by Ellie24Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 26
    Views: 657
    Last post November 20, 2020, 12:23:05 PM
    by yc poon
    Can anybody help me read my chart

Started by alphatraderBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 278
    Last post Today at 01:27:53 AM
    by alphatrader
    Please read this chart

Started by MamaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 15
    Views: 291
    Last post November 10, 2020, 03:14:40 PM
    by Mama
    bazi for career

Started by fengshuiartistBoard Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Views: 77
    Last post November 07, 2020, 11:24:12 AM
    by fengshuiartist
    Great life but trouble finding partner/husband

Started by abc123jjBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 30
    Views: 898
    Last post November 11, 2020, 03:50:03 PM
    by johnyqi
    Baby’s Bazi out of control?

Started by NewAtthisBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 494
    Last post November 03, 2020, 08:26:06 PM
    by NewAtthis
    Who knows how to read twin zwds or bazi?

Started by donaldpywBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 107
    Last post October 29, 2020, 07:43:30 AM
    by TaiYin
    Please Read my Bazi

Started by AizirkBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 34
    Views: 829
    Last post November 11, 2020, 01:25:05 AM
    by wal21csw
    Can anyone read my chart

Started by SuinieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 315
    Last post October 30, 2020, 06:12:55 PM
    by vng78
    For Nin99: General Bazi Reading

Started by SaphoraBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 44
    Views: 1119
    Last post November 18, 2020, 10:11:34 PM
    by nin99
    BaZi chart

Started by Darkred9Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 164
    Last post November 01, 2020, 07:37:40 AM
    by Darkred9
    天亮 和 左辅 spouse palace

Started by MonkeyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 641
    Last post October 28, 2020, 06:18:07 PM
    by Saphora
    Kind Masters, please help read my Bazi chart

Started by sgfxtraderBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 83
    Last post October 23, 2020, 11:12:43 AM
    by sgfxtrader
    Please help read my Bazi chart

Started by sgfxtraderBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 141
    Last post October 25, 2020, 11:50:07 AM
    by fengshuiartist
    Thank you all, Bazi directional follow up

Started by SartorialBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 206
    Last post November 02, 2020, 07:01:20 PM
    by Axis
    using Bazi Shen Sha to predict which year

Started by user108Board Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 125
    Last post October 20, 2020, 08:37:14 AM
    by user108
    Bazi Reading (Welcome all comments)

Started by ZhangFeiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 27
    Views: 861
    Last post October 29, 2020, 12:12:34 PM
    by ZhangFei
    Please help me to read this Bazi

Started by FSFJBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 100
    Last post October 15, 2020, 12:04:09 PM
    by FSFJ
    Please help me to read my Bazi

Started by FSFJBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 370
    Last post October 16, 2020, 12:15:06 AM
    by FSFJ
    Help me analyze my bazi?

Started by stargazer855Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 25
    Views: 783
    Last post October 21, 2020, 03:44:25 PM
    by yc poon
    please help me read my bazi

Started by user108Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 41
    Views: 1047
    Last post October 24, 2020, 06:51:30 PM
    by user108
    Request for Bazi Reading

Started by AztralBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 169
    Last post October 09, 2020, 11:42:07 AM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Please Help Me How to Analyze My Bazi (Beginer)

Started by KristinKBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 468
    Last post October 11, 2020, 12:05:16 PM
    by KristinK

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: