Author Topic: Please Help Me How to Analyze My Bazi (Beginer)  (Read 469 times)

Offline KristinK

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:November 15, 2020, 09:42:07 PM
    • View Profile
  • Please Help Me How to Analyze My Bazi (Beginer)
    « on: October 09, 2020, 03:54:37 AM »
    Hi, my name is Kristin. My DOB is 27 August 1986. My Time of Birth is 12.00 pm. My Place of Birth is in Malang, Indonesia.
    I've been married for 12 years and I am planning to fill for divorce.

In short word, I met this guy, we seems match together. His name is Singgih, his DOB is 07 January 1986. He born in Lumajang, Indonesia at 05.00 am.

I want to know what future can I get with him such as mariage (may be), business, am I really match with him, what kind of business we can do for making money, what to avoid

Thank you for your kind attention and for helping me read the BAZI. I am really excited learning how to analyze the BAZI

Offline KristinK

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
  • Re: Please Help Me How to Analyze My Bazi (Beginer)
    « Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 10:34:48 AM »
    Please anyone.. Help me to learn read my bazi.. I will appreciate it so much..

Offline Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • Last Login:November 22, 2020, 12:01:23 AM
    • https://bright-hall.net
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 05:19:28 PM »
    Hi, my name is Kristin. My DOB is 27 August 1986. My Time of Birth is 12.00 pm. My Place of Birth is in Malang, Indonesia.
    I've been married for 12 years and I am planning to fill for divorce.

In short word, I met this guy, we seems match together. His name is Singgih, his DOB is 07 January 1986. He born in Lumajang, Indonesia at 05.00 am.

I want to know what future can I get with him such as mariage (may be), business, am I really match with him, what kind of business we can do for making money, what to avoid

Thank you for your kind attention and for helping me read the BAZI. I am really excited learning how to analyze the BAZI

For him would expect stable marriage later in life with a much younger spouse.
    For you is more complicated, but I don't think it can be that guy for long term stuff.
    https://bright-hall.net

"Времето лети все по-далеко.
    Ние го следим, но по-полека.
    Огъня гори, луната мига.
    И засега това ми стига." - по-полека

Offline KristinK

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 09:41:56 PM »

Thank you for the help. I'm curious with what's going on in my life. I'm feeling stuck. What kind of business I can do for making money so I can move forward? Thanks

Offline Gmuli

• Deian
    • G501++
    • Last Login:November 22, 2020, 12:01:23 AM
    • https://bright-hall.net
    • View Profile
    • Bright Hall. net
    « Reply #4 on: October 09, 2020, 10:36:49 PM »

Thank you for the help. I'm curious with what's going on in my life. I'm feeling stuck. What kind of business I can do for making money so I can move forward? Thanks

Maybe some private university, or other form of teaching job?
    There are problems, but there is nice work process connected to that.
    (Resource with Wealth on top, so I would guess its more related to private teaching, then to job in public school)
    https://bright-hall.net

"Времето лети все по-далеко.
    Ние го следим, но по-полека.
    Огъня гори, луната мига.
    И засега това ми стига." - по-полека

Offline windwheel

• G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: October 09, 2020, 10:49:14 PM »

You might be overthinking and become pressure in your circumtance.

From your natal chart : it should be you better not to focus on “money” , i mean just do what you need to do but not count every single penny and you will be more happy or great happiness comes to you.

You might struggle when money making means you will get obstacles, challanging but always great helper will come to you.

From natal chart you have good wealth luck but need hardworking to get it. Also you need good money management after money making — if not money come and goes easily or after you get money but that money will go out again.

You might better go overseas or go out from your birthplace than in your birthpalace. Or if you cannot go away at least you can connecting to foreign or using online (WWW dot com) to get money.

You need have special skill if you want go to business. So with your skill you can make money.

What is your passion?

This decade 2018-2027 your wealth luck is better than last decade but you must hardworking to get it. Your career luck will be mixed, so you might get difficulties but you have good sign too so i will be said your career luck will be mixed.

Doing business together with your spouse together in 2018-2027, im a bit afraid it will affected with your relationship — it can be emotional problem/ relationship issue. Its better if you want joint venture or business coorporation with your friends, colleague, or closed friends — in this case please make sure you find right partner.

Offline KristinK

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: October 10, 2020, 09:56:35 AM »

Maybe some private university, or other form of teaching job?
    There are problems, but there is nice work process connected to that.
    (Resource with Wealth on top, so I would guess its more related to private teaching, then to job in public school)

Thank you for your advice.. I do really appreciate it

Offline KristinK

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: October 10, 2020, 10:00:44 AM »

From your natal chart : it should be you better not to focus on “money” , i mean just do what you need to do but not count every single penny and you will be more happy or great happiness comes to you.

You might struggle when money making means you will get obstacles, challanging but always great helper will come to you.

From natal chart you have good wealth luck but need hardworking to get it. Also you need good money management after money making — if not money come and goes easily or after you get money but that money will go out again.

You might better go overseas or go out from your birthplace than in your birthpalace. Or if you cannot go away at least you can connecting to foreign or using online (WWW dot com) to get money.

You need have special skill if you want go to business. So with your skill you can make money.

What is your passion?

This decade 2018-2027 your wealth luck is better than last decade but you must hardworking to get it. Your career luck will be mixed, so you might get difficulties but you have good sign too so i will be said your career luck will be mixed.

Doing business together with your spouse together in 2018-2027, im a bit afraid it will affected with your relationship — it can be emotional problem/ relationship issue. Its better if you want joint venture or business coorporation with your friends, colleague, or closed friends — in this case please make sure you find right partner.

Wow.. Thanks for the explanation.. What kind of business I should do based on my natal chart? Please give me some advice (beside of teaching like Gmuli said before)

I am sorry Gmuli I don't have passionate being a teacher... It's kind a stressfull job..  :'( :'(
    « Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 10:03:25 AM by KristinK »

Offline windwheel

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: October 10, 2020, 03:15:13 PM »

What is your passion?

Wow.. Thanks for the explanation.. What kind of business I should do based on my natal chart? Please give me some advice (beside of teaching like Gmuli said before)

I am sorry Gmuli I don't have passionate being a teacher... It's kind a stressfull job..  :'( :'(
    Religion, Art, Education, numerology, Advertising, Charity and Auto

Restaurants, Beauty, Health, Stores, News, Travel, Marketing, Entertainment

Religion, Doctors, Teachers, Cultural, Metaphysics, Brokers, Design, Travel

Offline windwheel

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: October 10, 2020, 04:08:43 PM »

What is your passion?

You can choose one of them which one do you like or which one your passion. Its not absolute theory for choosing career — just want to you know it.

You can start your career or business start from small first and try n eror — this one for your experience if you build new business and for your money management.

Offline KristinK

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: October 10, 2020, 06:29:57 PM »

What is your passion?

You can choose one of them which one do you like or which one your passion. Its not absolute theory for choosing career — just want to you know it.

You can start your career or business start from small first and try n eror — this one for your experience if you build new business and for your money management.

Big thanks for your help.. I do realy appreciate it.. And what about my friends Singgih.. Could you help read his bazi, I am planning to start business with him.. May be we can match his and mine.. Right now we've been partnering in property agent.. And planning for marriage too.. We thought we can colaborate in marriage and also in business
    « Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 06:44:48 PM by KristinK »

Offline windwheel

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: October 11, 2020, 02:19:33 AM »
    Im more concern about balancing between career and relationship. Because you have not a good sign related spouse in this decade. Im afraid your relationship will be affected if working together. But if you still want doing business with him make sure your communication with him is fine, also im not have a much time doing detail for his chart. But what i see in his chart its better for him for business behind the scene person, he also have sign dare in money making or spending too much or cannot keep money well. He has sign tendency to doing “negative” things in his character so he need support from religion or spiritual.

Offline KristinK

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: October 11, 2020, 12:05:16 PM »
    Thank you Windwheel for the analysis.. I can have anticipation for my relationship, I know what should I do.. Yes, you are right.. He is business behind the scene person, he also dares in money making or spending too much or cannot keep money well.
    Thanks a lot

Well.. May be any other opinion.. I already have 2 opinions.. I'm looking for help to analyze Singgih's bazi.. What kind of business he could do, so I can make decisions what kind of business we could start together.. And what to anticipate.. Many thanks for the help

five arts forum

Re: Please Help Me How to Analyze My Bazi (Beginer)
    « Reply #12 on: October 11, 2020, 12:05:16 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Help for bazi reading

Started by qqleongBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 60
    Last post November 23, 2020, 05:04:02 AM
    by qqleong
    Help with my bazi reading (career)

Started by eleminxkBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 205
    Last post November 23, 2020, 11:36:21 PM
    by windwheel
    Help to decipher Bazi + ZWDS

Started by ultimaweaponBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 267
    Last post November 23, 2020, 11:38:01 PM
    by windwheel
    greatly appreciate it in advance to help read my bazi

Started by WaterRabbit01Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 261
    Last post November 21, 2020, 12:36:13 PM
    by wal21csw
    guide about the bazi please

Started by twilightBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 91
    Last post November 18, 2020, 11:24:27 PM
    by ren
    Would anyone read my bazi please

Started by uyakuya85Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 101
    Last post November 18, 2020, 06:24:00 AM
    by wal21csw
    bazi for career

Started by fengshuiartistBoard Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Views: 77
    Last post November 07, 2020, 11:24:12 AM
    by fengshuiartist
    Baby’s Bazi out of control?

Started by NewAtthisBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 494
    Last post November 03, 2020, 08:26:06 PM
    by NewAtthis
    Who knows how to read twin zwds or bazi?

Started by donaldpywBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 107
    Last post October 29, 2020, 07:43:30 AM
    by TaiYin
    Please Read my Bazi

Started by AizirkBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 34
    Views: 829
    Last post November 11, 2020, 01:25:05 AM
    by wal21csw
    For Nin99: General Bazi Reading

Started by SaphoraBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 44
    Views: 1119
    Last post November 18, 2020, 10:11:34 PM
    by nin99
    BaZi chart

Started by Darkred9Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 164
    Last post November 01, 2020, 07:37:40 AM
    by Darkred9
    Kind Masters, please help read my Bazi chart

Started by sgfxtraderBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 83
    Last post October 23, 2020, 11:12:43 AM
    by sgfxtrader
    Please help read my Bazi chart

Started by sgfxtraderBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 141
    Last post October 25, 2020, 11:50:07 AM
    by fengshuiartist
    Thank you all, Bazi directional follow up

Started by SartorialBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 206
    Last post November 02, 2020, 07:01:20 PM
    by Axis
    using Bazi Shen Sha to predict which year

Started by user108Board Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 127
    Last post October 20, 2020, 08:37:14 AM
    by user108
    Bazi Reading (Welcome all comments)

Started by ZhangFeiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 27
    Views: 862
    Last post October 29, 2020, 12:12:34 PM
    by ZhangFei
    Please help me to read this Bazi

Started by FSFJBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 100
    Last post October 15, 2020, 12:04:09 PM
    by FSFJ
    Please help me to read my Bazi

Started by FSFJBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 370
    Last post October 16, 2020, 12:15:06 AM
    by FSFJ
    Help me analyze my bazi?

Started by stargazer855Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 25
    Views: 783
    Last post October 21, 2020, 03:44:25 PM
    by yc poon
    please help me read my bazi

Started by user108Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 41
    Views: 1047
    Last post October 24, 2020, 06:51:30 PM
    by user108
    Request for Bazi Reading

Started by AztralBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 169
    Last post October 09, 2020, 11:42:07 AM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Please read my BaZi - finding a spouse

Started by SpicaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 35
    Views: 1096
    Last post October 17, 2020, 09:51:11 PM
    by Spica
    Perkenalan, jika berkenan mohon bacakan BaZi saya ya

Started by Dfirman3Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 376
    Last post October 13, 2020, 09:52:01 AM
    by Dfirman3
    Birthchart reading. need help from BAZI masters

Started by RickkzBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 1015
    Last post October 09, 2020, 02:18:57 PM
    by yc poon
    Please read my Bazi

Started by montserat13Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 525
    Last post October 12, 2020, 10:09:41 PM
    by highfire
    Request bazi chart reading

Started by Darkred9Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 175
    Last post September 20, 2020, 02:22:35 AM
    by Darkred9
    Break up and depression bazi

Started by mayer2816Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 8
    Views: 383
    Last post September 29, 2020, 05:29:10 AM
    by mayer2816
    MOHON DIBACAKAN BAZI ISTRI SAYA DONK

Started by masruri354Board Astrologi Delapan Karakter (Ba Zi)

Views: 431
    Last post September 15, 2020, 02:22:38 PM
    by Manon108
    Bazi help. DE in luck pillar

Started by Gene79Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 208
    Last post September 12, 2020, 12:30:31 PM
    by tea

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: