• please help me read my bazi 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: please help me read my bazi  (Read 1070 times)

Offline user108

• G501++
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
  • Re: please help me read my bazi
    « Reply #30 on: October 14, 2020, 09:18:30 AM »
    Hi there,

Your chart looks like you major in Math and dealing with numbers, are you an accountant?

Cheers!

wow how did you know, my father was mathematician and I learn maths from a young age like primary school I used to learn in advanced class from the daily school
    my mom is an accountant is it relevant?

Yes, they are all relevant as stated in your chart. So what are you doing now?

The other thing is with friends and rob wealth hanging together with EG in your chart indicates your gf will leave you and go with another guy in your earlier relationships. However, things will change when you get older.

You enjoy freedom in your life and you are rebellious in nature, probably your dad was too strict with you?

All the fire element are embedded in your xu and wei, waiting for fire to emerge (either in year or LP ) to HS to give you pressure in your life, or meeting up with bad people trying to harm you. However, these people are there to give you pressure and discomfort but can't harm you.

In terms of wood, yin wood help to burn fire which give you pressure but at the same time give you recognition on your hard work. While mao wood doesn't burn fire as good as yin wood that may give you a balance in life, and it also represent your wife and so you will probably marry in the next LP of yi mao.

Hope that help.

Cheers!

wow thank you so much hehe, yes I am quite rebellious but more like hidden or unseen rebelliousness, my father was very strict and I hate him till this day, probably every son hate the father but I hate more hehehe

from my notice all the Fire stem or branch year gives me pressure but not like deadly pressure

my Jia Yin period is very good so far, no pressure yet, just enjoy life to max
    Journey to my Roots.

Offline user108

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #31 on: October 14, 2020, 09:20:54 AM »
    How were you last month? Were you depressed? Did you spend sort of lavishly? Went on some dating? issues/bias with a male friend?

thank you for passing by
    I was not depressed but many unhappy things happened. I intended to spend lavishly but no money so cannot spend. I wanted to visit prostitute but did not, I have not yet have bias with male friends but with my younger brother

thank you again hope this helped your study

ah, should have been brother instead for the male friend. is there some sort of gossips/stories/carelessness involved?

are you not able to express yourself well, or people misunderstand you?

are sort of doing some rebellious acts this month?

How about June to July last year, was that a good time for you?

yes how you know I am not expressing well, either I am quiet and silent not speaking or if I speak people hate me and misunderstand my intention, I am quite clumsy
    problems with brother is because of big ego clash, no one wants to back down
    rebellious not just this month but the whole Geng Zi year
    last july I got inheritance from my grandfather, land property in the outer city
    Journey to my Roots.

Offline user108

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #32 on: October 14, 2020, 09:22:51 AM »
    @nilegem

May i know? Your mood easily going down? I mean from uphill to downhill — or from happy become bad mood?

Your chart better go overseas or connecting to foreign country, if cannot go overseas just connecting with foreign or go to online(website, the other platform which can connecting with world wide).

Your wealth luck is good from natal chart, but your career luck seems better behind the scenes person or a bit up and down.

For speculation or gambling luck, im not suggest you go to there.

For peach blossom luck, or relationship related children  you have sign difficulties or challanging just you need to lay down your soul — i mean no need focus about it and you will be happy.

You have sign good career luck 2017-2026 just work hard and you can get achievement.
    2017-2026 your wealth luck normal, just make good money management and you will be Still ok and can make a good money.

yes my mood goes up and down, been diagnosed as Bipolar it means 2 poles of emotion
    I have not very good relationship with women, they tend to find someone else after knowing me, like become confident and find someone elsse
    From 2017 I have not been working, just lazy at home hehehe
    thank you windwheel, I am happy to be read by you
    are you also Tiantong? you seem to combine from your own knowledge?
    Im tiantong also. :)

Im combine bazi with zwds. But the problem always about timing both of them for reading decade. Tiantong like enjoy life, if can like big boss but no need working LOL.

Sometimes I have doubt about zwds
    like I don't feel like being tiantong at times, I tend to be hot tempered
    My question tiantong always patient? The answer No. everyone has own character even same tiantong. Like western astrology. Sagitarius, aquarius, etc has own character. If in vedic i dont know. If in bazi like your output has 2. It sign you might be thinking too much, another sign when geng at hai month need fire so chart can getting warm — when bing Or ding coming It will clashed or combine away so your life at HS seems “cold” or happiness problem. :) thats why i combine bazi with zwds but for the timing its the problem always make me confuse.

dont worry haha, just hang around here more often so you can read different perspective and guess people, it is a game anyway the more important is how you experience it in your life, bazi may say good life but if your life is not good , how then

good luck dear friend and thank you for joining my topic
    Journey to my Roots.

Offline zImmortal

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:November 23, 2020, 10:28:47 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #33 on: October 21, 2020, 02:24:02 PM »
    Heylo, relatively new here but just wanted to practice...are u sure you are born in Goat hour bc if vietnam shouldn't it be horse?
    I have been learning mangpai for quite some time and thought horse may be the hour.....
    My beginner's analysis: 😅
    Metal water do work against mainly fire...Since hour stem is Ren means stems from month branch Hai, so that means the horse could represent your father as there is no distinct wealth element....passed away in 2008 as LP gui chou both Water rat and pig gets tombed, clashed horse and chou harms horse.... jia wu depression bc 2 horse gets tombed....horse can represent your happiness and train of thought as well.
    Gained wealth in yin LP as yin wu xu working tgth to strengthen the weak Fire which is beneficial....
    Anyways its my beginner's analysis....

Offline user108

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #34 on: October 21, 2020, 04:44:50 PM »
    Heylo, relatively new here but just wanted to practice...are u sure you are born in Goat hour bc if vietnam shouldn't it be horse?
    I have been learning mangpai for quite some time and thought horse may be the hour.....
    Metal water do work against mainly fire...Since hour stem is Ren means stems from month branch Hai, so that means the horse could represent your father as there is no distinct wealth element....passed away in 2008 as LP gui chou both Water rat and pig gets tombed, clashed horse and chou harms horse.... jia wu depression bc 2 horse gets tombed....horse can represent your happiness and train of thought as well.
    Gained wealth in yin LP as yin wu xu working tgth to strengthen the weak Fire which is beneficial....

thank you for the analysis
    If I was born in Wu hour than Yin LP seems very clearly beneficial because of Yin Wu Xu
    Can you see why I am in so much obsession with the mystical things in life, like astrology and religion and spirituality
    starting from 2012 up to now I still cannot live normal life, just stay home like a monk with no courage to face the real life world
    this is decisive because it features strongly, so if Wu hour then this should be a pointer
    I myself think Wu hour is correct because I am more like a Qi Sha from a zwds point of view
    any way thank you for dropping by
    also one more thing, I got big scholarship in the year 2007 and 2011, does that means something? My life seems to be people giving me large amount of money
    Journey to my Roots.

Online wal21csw

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:Today at 01:30:12 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #35 on: October 22, 2020, 06:23:36 AM »

Hi there,

This is interesting. Why do you think it should be in horse hour?

Thanks!

Offline Bazi_Fan

• G401-G500
    • Last Login:November 25, 2020, 12:46:14 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #36 on: October 22, 2020, 11:17:31 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline user108

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #37 on: October 22, 2020, 01:13:41 PM »

hi @nilegem,

do you remember what happened when you were young?
    - year 2000 age 8: were your health or your dad health affected? did you start to be rebellious from this age?
    -  year 2013 age 21: did you graduate? was there a change in school/education or social circle that you didn't like? and hence, became jaded or lazy?

i read your chart before and this LP's money inflow is the biggest in your whole life  :D

Cheers, Bazi_fan

Haha 2000 was when my younger brother was born for 1 year and my dad started behaving weirdly by trying to impose his mathematics teaching on me (should be around 2001 it started intensifying), every Sunday I cannot rest but have to learn mathematics, age 8 I was in 3rd grade, around 4th grade I started destroying my books with ink and started cheating on "handwriting" exercises by writing less than was expected, my grade 3 teacher was also a terrible old woman, her face look like a raw human skull, it was not a good year for me, around 1999 I had some ulcer on my nostrils and also my "caretaker" teacher started to threaten to saw off my hands with an ice cutting machine because I was eating so slowly, took too much time to finish my meal

Year 2013, I was a weird bird so did not graduate at the same time as my other friends, I graduated from high school and there was an offer for scholarship in US but my mother forced me to reject it, even brought me to a priest so she can convince me, so I had to enter local university in vietnam and almost start out with no friends, the friend were very lazy and not ambitious at all, there was no CCA (outdoor activities) just some lousy table office activities, so I lost motivation and become lazy with the friends too, before that I was always on top
    Journey to my Roots.

Offline Bazi_Fan

• G401-G500
    • Last Login:November 25, 2020, 12:46:14 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #38 on: October 22, 2020, 03:00:46 PM »

Offline user108

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #39 on: October 22, 2020, 04:29:17 PM »

Hi @nilegem,

Thanks for the quick reply. I pick out those years specifically because water and metal are unfavorable to you and those years have some long lasting impact in your life. 

I think gui wei might describe you better because of the lack of conformity to society and your tendency to relax. whereas DM with Ren Wu would still work or do "normal" activities even if they don't like it or it is not favourable to them. Hence, I will read the following based on gui wei. 

marriage wise, I think it's OK. your wife is probably wanting to help you but instead doing things that might be detrimental to you so, the less she does the better it is. might have less affinity with kids so if you wanna have kids, have to see if your wife chart or your LP supports this.

in jia yin and yi mao LP, you will continue to earn lots of wealth. 
    in bing chen 2033-2042 LP, you might need to be careful because it seem that the authority or government might be on to you either for unpaid taxes or some form of restrictions because of your speech. There is little support for you to resolve this or friends giving bad advice (eg legal advice) and your health might take a hit too. Be careful in 2040 and 2041.   

If you persevere until wu wu in 2053-2062, you would get to enjoy good reputation in your community although you might still be busy with your career.   8)

Cheers, Bazi_fan

Haha ok thank you a lot Mr Bazi_fan, I remember the guessing quiz you predicted for me about earning wealth, thank you thank you, I will take notice, really my sex drive is high (probably because not exercising) hence I will really need a wife hihihi

I don't really like kids as I have no need to perpetuate my genome, besides I think they are annoying, playing with kids is ok for me, but more like old kids, not 3 year old ones

my father used to advice me to be like a kite, fly high but hang on to the string or soon it will falter, another time he advised me that society is like a wheel if you don't follow it will crush you. He gave this advice to me when I was very young, but now still capable of remembering it. But I can't help it

2040 and 2041 is Geng Shen and Xin You. double metal, still a long way to go

Have a nice day and Blessings!!

Journey to my Roots.

Offline zImmortal

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:November 23, 2020, 10:28:47 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #40 on: October 24, 2020, 02:58:46 PM »

If I was born in Wu hour than Yin LP seems very clearly beneficial because of Yin Wu Xu
    Can you see why I am in so much obsession with the mystical things in life, like astrology and religion and spirituality
    starting from 2012 up to now I still cannot live normal life, just stay home like a monk with no courage to face the real life world
    this is decisive because it features strongly, so if Wu hour then this should be a pointer
    I myself think Wu hour is correct because I am more like a Qi Sha from a zwds point of view
    also one more thing, I got big scholarship in the year 2007 and 2011, does that means something? My life seems to be people giving me large amount of money
    Hii, sorry for the late reply....I would genuinely feel its horse bc interested in spirituality my current skill only shows me 3 images
    1. Rob wealth unstable at heavenly stem
    2. Output in month trying to do work with dog resource but this work not significant.
    3. Main work would be Output combining with influence star. In hour pillar itself Ren wu and throufh month and hour
    You got scholarship in those years bc Ding hai comhine subdue fire which is the main work already present in your chart.....One has to note that when ppl say earth must clash or punish to be useful is not really true all the time....2011 xin mao.....In your natal chart your heavenly Rob wealth is useful your friend in year is not. That's why mao combine into your day pillar gives to wealth and xin mao means its associated with rob wealth from Month which would be like an instituition or like ppl u dont know....
    Just wanted to ask is your public speaking ability good? I think it should be quite strong
    « Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 03:00:31 PM by zImmortal »

Offline user108

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #41 on: October 24, 2020, 06:51:30 PM »

Hii, sorry for the late reply....I would genuinely feel its horse bc interested in spirituality my current skill only shows me 3 images
    1. Rob wealth unstable at heavenly stem
    2. Output in month trying to do work with dog resource but this work not significant.
    3. Main work would be Output combining with influence star. In hour pillar itself Ren wu and throufh month and hour
    You got scholarship in those years bc Ding hai comhine subdue fire which is the main work already present in your chart.....One has to note that when ppl say earth must clash or punish to be useful is not really true all the time....2011 xin mao.....In your natal chart your heavenly Rob wealth is useful your friend in year is not. That's why mao combine into your day pillar gives to wealth and xin mao means its associated with rob wealth from Month which would be like an instituition or like ppl u dont know....
    Just wanted to ask is your public speaking ability good? I think it should be quite strong
    hello thank you for continuing with this thread, I am not really interest in speaking in front of people but I got excited in front of a crowd. I am never afraid even if I have to speak in front of the whole school, just sometimes embarrassment a bit painful, otherwise I am not afraid of people
    Is this indication of horse hour
    Journey to my Roots.

five arts forum

Re: please help me read my bazi
    « Reply #41 on: October 24, 2020, 06:51:30 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

another online bazi calculator site

Started by fengshuiartistBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 1
    Views: 23
    Last post Today at 04:53:35 PM
    by RapaNui
    Please help to read my bazi

Started by solidearthBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 97
    Last post November 25, 2020, 11:39:57 PM
    by solidearth
    Bazi reading

Started by Dta101Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 184
    Last post Today at 11:04:40 AM
    by halohalo
    Astrology for Beginners: How to Read a Birth Chart

Started by oil lampBoard Astrology, Cartomancy, Rune, Dreams, Omens, Symbols and Taboos

Replies: 0
    Views: 18
    Last post November 23, 2020, 10:15:35 PM
    by oil lamp
    Help for bazi reading

Started by qqleongBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 87
    Last post Today at 09:51:22 AM
    by Page20
    Help with my bazi reading (career)

Started by eleminxkBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 271
    Last post November 24, 2020, 01:49:14 PM
    by ren
    Help to decipher Bazi + ZWDS

Started by ultimaweaponBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 300
    Last post November 23, 2020, 11:38:01 PM
    by windwheel
    greatly appreciate it in advance to help read my bazi

Started by WaterRabbit01Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 276
    Last post November 21, 2020, 12:36:13 PM
    by wal21csw
    guide about the bazi please

Started by twilightBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 98
    Last post November 18, 2020, 11:24:27 PM
    by ren
    Would anyone read my bazi please

Started by uyakuya85Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 107
    Last post November 18, 2020, 06:24:00 AM
    by wal21csw
    Can anybody help me read my chart

Started by alphatraderBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 371
    Last post Today at 12:04:25 AM
    by alphatrader
    Please read this chart

Started by MamaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 15
    Views: 293
    Last post November 10, 2020, 03:14:40 PM
    by Mama
    bazi for career

Started by fengshuiartistBoard Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Views: 79
    Last post November 07, 2020, 11:24:12 AM
    by fengshuiartist
    Baby’s Bazi out of control?

Started by NewAtthisBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 505
    Last post November 03, 2020, 08:26:06 PM
    by NewAtthis
    Who knows how to read twin zwds or bazi?

Started by donaldpywBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 112
    Last post October 29, 2020, 07:43:30 AM
    by TaiYin
    Please Read my Bazi

Started by AizirkBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 34
    Views: 843
    Last post November 11, 2020, 01:25:05 AM
    by wal21csw
    Can anyone read my chart

Started by SuinieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 322
    Last post October 30, 2020, 06:12:55 PM
    by vng78
    For Nin99: General Bazi Reading

Started by SaphoraBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 44
    Views: 1148
    Last post November 18, 2020, 10:11:34 PM
    by nin99
    BaZi chart

Started by Darkred9Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 167
    Last post November 01, 2020, 07:37:40 AM
    by Darkred9
    Kind Masters, please help read my Bazi chart

Started by sgfxtraderBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 86
    Last post October 23, 2020, 11:12:43 AM
    by sgfxtrader
    Please help read my Bazi chart

Started by sgfxtraderBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 145
    Last post October 25, 2020, 11:50:07 AM
    by fengshuiartist
    Thank you all, Bazi directional follow up

Started by SartorialBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 211
    Last post November 02, 2020, 07:01:20 PM
    by Axis
    using Bazi Shen Sha to predict which year

Started by user108Board Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 128
    Last post October 20, 2020, 08:37:14 AM
    by user108
    Bazi Reading (Welcome all comments)

Started by ZhangFeiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 27
    Views: 870
    Last post October 29, 2020, 12:12:34 PM
    by ZhangFei
    Please help me to read this Bazi

Started by FSFJBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 103
    Last post October 15, 2020, 12:04:09 PM
    by FSFJ
    Please help me to read my Bazi

Started by FSFJBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 389
    Last post October 16, 2020, 12:15:06 AM
    by FSFJ
    Help me analyze my bazi?

Started by stargazer855Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 25
    Views: 797
    Last post October 21, 2020, 03:44:25 PM
    by yc poon
    Request for Bazi Reading

Started by AztralBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 169
    Last post October 09, 2020, 11:42:07 AM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Please Help Me How to Analyze My Bazi (Beginer)

Started by KristinKBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 475
    Last post October 11, 2020, 12:05:16 PM
    by KristinK
    Please read my BaZi - finding a spouse

Started by SpicaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 35
    Views: 1117
    Last post October 17, 2020, 09:51:11 PM
    by Spica

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: