Author Topic: What birth chart should I use?  (Read 428 times)

Offline castlevania

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:February 25, 2021, 04:34:09 PM
    • View Profile
  • What birth chart should I use?
    « on: December 21, 2020, 01:54:29 AM »
    Hi! My name is Castlevania.
    JULY 4, 1997: 20:45 PM UST +8 10.3157° N (latitude), 123.8854° E (longitude)

Thank you for your time and knowledge! I'm going to seek a consultation with a bazi master in my area but I'm confused about which birth chart to give her. Bazi reading is expensive and only has a 1 hour schedule time.

So I wanted to ask the following questions:
    1. Which chart should I use? Picture A or B? (PHOTOS ARE ATTACHED w/ labels)

PICTURE B: During my previous posts, some of my life charts were inaccurate when a Bazi reader used this chart. Where?
    - In the Geng Xu, my father was always around but he cheated multiple times with my mother. It doesn't really hurt me. The time doesn't check DST while Picture A uses Local Solar Time.

PICTURE A: But when a second master interpreted the life chart, he mentioned Xin Hai was more accurate for me. I used another app that uses local solar time that read accurately I had Xin Hai. And the traveling horse is with me, I love to work and travel.
    -Would love to know the difference? And what chart should I use?

2. The reading is only 1 hour. What are the things that are on my chart? That I should ask the master more?
    3. Are there things in my chart that I shouldn't worry about? Like career or wealth?

Thank you for your time! May you be well and happy!

- Castlevania
    « Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 01:56:48 AM by castlevania »

Online RapaNui

• Sponsor
    • G401-G500
    • Last Login:February 26, 2021, 05:52:52 PM
      • View Profile
    Re: What birth chart should I use?
    « Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 02:27:51 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    « Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 02:29:56 AM by RapaNui »
    RapaNui (Poland)

Online yc poon

• Beginner Lvl 1
    • G101-G300
    • Last Login:February 26, 2021, 10:02:47 PM
    • Learning daily
    • View Profile
  • Re: What birth chart should I use?
    « Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 10:34:53 AM »
    Based on my experience, you just need provide the time of birth on the birth certificate and place of birth. Any professional reader should able to do the adjustment accordingly.

Offline vng78

• G401-G500
    • Last Login:February 18, 2021, 03:06:43 AM
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: December 22, 2020, 03:55:14 AM »
    @castlevania

As I have mentioned before in the other thread, Xin Hai hour seems to be fitting more due to the information you provided about your father.
    You're still very young, so I'd use parental background to confirm your chart.

Broadly speaking, the difference would be:
    If hour was Geng Xu then Chou would be damaged by too many negative interactions resulting in father not being around, not to mention it would also mean they'd be divorced. Chou is also tomb of wealth, being damaged is not good for your wealth or career. Father star in your chart is Chou and mother is Wei. There would be no indication of affair but they would just straight divorced.

If Xin Hai hour, father having affairs is because father Chou is Xin in hour and this Xin sits atop of Hai and inside Hai there is Jia which is another woman - these are rather short term affairs. However, Chou is not damaged but instead well controlled so their relationship still survives / he still came back to your mother. Hai is also an authority star. You went through Shen LP in younger years, Shen harms Hai, showing the negativity towards authority figures.

Generally, assuming Hai hour, Chou is wealth tomb - this is your source of wealth but the issue is Chou isn't opened because Chou is too weak.
    However, you will enter You LP not too far in the future, You rooster is wealth is out of Chou so you should be able to make sizeable amount of money here, you should capitalize on this. The not so good LP to watch out for is in Xu LP (late 30s), your career is likely to face a disruption for Xu Chou Wei forms a full punishment and Chou becomes damaged that will impact your finances as well. Relationship wise, with Hai hour, you tend to marry the proper spouse only rather late around mid 40s. There is some sign of multiple marriages though I haven't spent much time analyzed it in great details but if there is an early marriage, Xu LP full punishment will involve spouse palace as well as well as the spouse star, this can potentially mean the arrival of divorce.

Traveling star does not depend on hour but if Xin Hai hour, yes you tend to travel for work / business often. Also with Hai hour you would have strong desire to be your own boss and your money comes from international customers / clients mostly.

Anyway, try to squeeze as much as you can in that 1 hour reading session. Recommended areas to get more details on would probably be wealth/career and relationship.
    « Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 03:58:10 AM by vng78 »

Offline TaiYin

• When I read, I speak
    • G101-G300
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • It is not every question that deserves an answer
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: December 22, 2020, 09:23:11 AM »
    Just reading through your past post about yourself, I feel the Geng Xu sounded more like you.

Anyways, a lot of masters read your birth info as-is without adjustments. Some only read adjusted info.

Regardless, both charts will definately give you an 80% of accuracy with just 20% differences sometimes, if not most of the time. I do see at times, if the timing is too near the 'changing time', the person would somehow share both timing fate and readings became a little bit grey.

Depending on who is the master you are planning to see as in how they will read your chart. I recommend to provide what is written in your birthcert. If you prefer to read adjusted info to compare, then you probably need to pay for both readings. Which I think is worth the price to pay to clear your doubts.

Good luck.
    Thank you!
    Mrs TaiYin

It is not every question that deserves an answer

Offline castlevania

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: December 22, 2020, 11:15:43 PM »
    Again, you are accurate that in my "parental background to confirm my chart", the Xin Hai is more indicated as my father came back to my mother. I am confused with the punishment as it is asking me to be cautious with Xu Chou Wei and Xu LP alignment. I did have problems with authority wherein my good deeds would be misunderstood.

But I want to dare more, I definitely will let the master note about these two charts. My scheduled reading will still be next year, but damn... I feel my life has more good news than bad. Rather than multiple marriages, this is making me think of freezing my eggs. I do hope things will get better when I ask the master.

I really do want to be prosperous and be known in the industry for my talent!

Thanks a lot! Your answers are always educating and specific!

May you be well and happy.

- Castlevania

@castlevania

As I have mentioned before in the other thread, Xin Hai hour seems to be fitting more due to the information you provided about your father.
    You're still very young, so I'd use parental background to confirm your chart.

Broadly speaking, the difference would be:
    If hour was Geng Xu then Chou would be damaged by too many negative interactions resulting in father not being around, not to mention it would also mean they'd be divorced. Chou is also tomb of wealth, being damaged is not good for your wealth or career. Father star in your chart is Chou and mother is Wei. There would be no indication of affair but they would just straight divorced.

If Xin Hai hour, father having affairs is because father Chou is Xin in hour and this Xin sits atop of Hai and inside Hai there is Jia which is another woman - these are rather short term affairs. However, Chou is not damaged but instead well controlled so their relationship still survives / he still came back to your mother. Hai is also an authority star. You went through Shen LP in younger years, Shen harms Hai, showing the negativity towards authority figures.

Generally, assuming Hai hour, Chou is wealth tomb - this is your source of wealth but the issue is Chou isn't opened because Chou is too weak.
    However, you will enter You LP not too far in the future, You rooster is wealth is out of Chou so you should be able to make sizeable amount of money here, you should capitalize on this. The not so good LP to watch out for is in Xu LP (late 30s), your career is likely to face a disruption for Xu Chou Wei forms a full punishment and Chou becomes damaged that will impact your finances as well. Relationship wise, with Hai hour, you tend to marry the proper spouse only rather late around mid 40s. There is some sign of multiple marriages though I haven't spent much time analyzed it in great details but if there is an early marriage, Xu LP full punishment will involve spouse palace as well as well as the spouse star, this can potentially mean the arrival of divorce.

Traveling star does not depend on hour but if Xin Hai hour, yes you tend to travel for work / business often. Also with Hai hour you would have strong desire to be your own boss and your money comes from international customers / clients mostly.

Anyway, try to squeeze as much as you can in that 1 hour reading session. Recommended areas to get more details on would probably be wealth/career and relationship.

Offline castlevania

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: December 22, 2020, 11:24:22 PM »
    Thanks for your honesty! I like that you read my previous post. I do feel I shared too much but I'm glad there is an option for both charts to mix. However, my observation is that the year pillar is the only thing that changed. But my previous experiences from Xin Hai, parental conflicts have happened.

My birth certificate is the time I follow. I am thinking for the reading to be notified if the both charts are mixed. But I trust her as the Bazi master is known in the industry.

Thanks a lot! May you be well and happy.

- Castlevania

Just reading through your past post about yourself, I feel the Geng Xu sounded more like you.

Anyways, a lot of masters read your birth info as-is without adjustments. Some only read adjusted info.

Regardless, both charts will definately give you an 80% of accuracy with just 20% differences sometimes, if not most of the time. I do see at times, if the timing is too near the 'changing time', the person would somehow share both timing fate and readings became a little bit grey.

Depending on who is the master you are planning to see as in how they will read your chart. I recommend to provide what is written in your birthcert. If you prefer to read adjusted info to compare, then you probably need to pay for both readings. Which I think is worth the price to pay to clear your doubts.

Good luck.

five arts forum

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2020, 11:24:22 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

[Qimen Help] Chart Interpretation - Bulllying

Started by lukelohBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 17
    Last post February 26, 2021, 12:18:00 PM
    by lukeloh
    Need help to read my chart

Started by Saturn1226Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 163
    Last post February 26, 2021, 11:35:27 PM
    by Saturn1226
    Please comment on the following chart - thank you!

Started by jacksBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 31
    Last post February 25, 2021, 12:49:48 AM
    by jacks
    Singapore Time Zone GMT + 7.5 before 1982 - To subtract from birth time or not?

Started by chicomemphisBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 88
    Last post February 25, 2021, 09:54:20 AM
    by chicomemphis
    Bazi chart- pls advice. Rship

Started by TashainBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 143
    Last post February 22, 2021, 01:21:44 PM
    by Tashain
    Request for love chart reading

Started by Darkred9Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 64
    Last post February 22, 2021, 04:40:16 AM
    by Darkred9
    Can you read my chart!!!! Please

Started by UranusBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 24
    Views: 593
    Last post February 24, 2021, 01:41:01 AM
    by Uranus
    Please help me what will happen if we found some harm combination in bazi chart

Started by Dfirman3Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 84
    Last post February 18, 2021, 08:14:24 PM
    by Dfirman3
    Qimen hour chart, please help, advise (relationship)

Started by TashainBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 237
    Last post February 19, 2021, 12:27:13 AM
    by Tashain
    A quick question about third parties in bazi chart

Started by SunshineVirgoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 270
    Last post February 18, 2021, 12:56:31 PM
    by fengshuiartist
    Triple Na Yin/Mirror in Bazi Chart

Started by mandehwpBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 216
    Last post February 22, 2021, 03:20:05 PM
    by mandehwp
    3 penalties in natal chart

Started by Mic CBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 268
    Last post February 18, 2021, 11:46:23 PM
    by Mic C
    When you don't know your day of birth - can it be found?

Started by SilmarilBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 15
    Views: 284
    Last post February 16, 2021, 05:09:53 AM
    by fengshuiartist
    What in a chart makes one a psycho?

Started by NiflhelBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Replies: 1
    Views: 170
    Last post February 08, 2021, 08:49:07 AM
    by Niflhel
    Is this a weak DM or a fake follower chart?

Started by ginginmeowBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 471
    Last post February 07, 2021, 03:19:56 PM
    by ginginmeow
    Request Birth Chart Analysis - Career, Domestic life & Relationships generally

Started by YellowBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 283
    Last post January 20, 2021, 09:29:30 PM
    by crimsongem
    Qualify as Special Structure Chart; 2 missing elements

Started by marsboyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 19
    Views: 773
    Last post January 24, 2021, 02:09:49 AM
    by marsboy
    How important is the location of birth for Bazi calculation

Started by AnandaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 512
    Last post January 19, 2021, 07:56:03 PM
    by Axis
    Interesting chart - follow power?

Started by TaiYinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 209
    Last post January 18, 2021, 06:12:55 PM
    by RenSpb
    Will I ever give birth to another child ?

Started by FindingHopeBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 157
    Last post January 14, 2021, 03:13:42 PM
    by yc poon
    Newbie here... Please read my chart bazi

Started by OdttetheredsBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 275
    Last post January 14, 2021, 05:14:19 PM
    by crimsongem
    Assistance with chart reading

Started by RaindropFlowerBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 180
    Last post January 14, 2021, 02:51:46 PM
    by yc poon
    Kindly help me to read my chart

Started by NakshatraBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 348
    Last post January 12, 2021, 08:28:14 PM
    by Nakshatra
    Request for birth chat reading analysis

Started by Aquaman73Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 135
    Last post January 07, 2021, 11:10:02 PM
    by Swordsaint
    Request for chart reading for 2021 year luck

Started by AhGuanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 623
    Last post February 14, 2021, 04:52:48 AM
    by AhGuan
    Advice for this zwds chart

Started by KevinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 447
    Last post January 08, 2021, 12:10:55 PM
    by Kevin
    qi men chart box composition

Started by liaBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Views: 232
    Last post December 25, 2020, 07:19:20 AM
    by lia
    Filial piety in this chart?

Started by lolalove143Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 197
    Last post December 21, 2020, 11:57:00 PM
    by j27945
    What can be read about me from my son's chart?

Started by jwhite997Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 501
    Last post December 22, 2020, 11:00:38 PM
    by Swordsaint
    Can you help me with this chart?

Started by Tulip77Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 175
    Last post December 14, 2020, 09:28:14 PM
    by Tulip77

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: