Author Topic: Please advice [bazi, mangpai, ZWDS] business and love life 2021  (Read 641 times)

Online Ardarani

• G51-G100
  • Last Login:Today at 07:31:15 PM
    • View Profile
  • Please advice [bazi, mangpai, ZWDS] business and love life 2021
    « on: January 01, 2021, 05:35:49 PM »
    Dear all,

happy new year!
    may the new year filled with happiness

would kindly request for your help in this new beginning of 2021 :D if i may ask

what it would look like from bazi, mangpai or ZWDS perspective in the area of my business and love life
    my dad just start a baby business in food and beverages last october 2019 and he trust me to handle it, the small business is actually a restaurant just next to my guesthouse which is we also rent it

i resign last year and actually i was not quite ready about this new business, so i try to doing my best for this fam business
    last year was pretty much rough for most of us and also for me in the area of career, wealth and love

will my business survive and can grow? and also i curious about will i find prospective love this year?

my birthdate is
    Jakarta, november 6th 1994
    i am female

here i attached my bazi chart as well

really appreciate it for the reading ;D
    God bless us

Offline johnyqi

• Jonny
    • G501++
    • Last Login:February 07, 2021, 09:32:33 PM
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
  • Re: Please advice [bazi, mangpai, ZWDS] business and love life 2021
    « Reply #1 on: January 01, 2021, 06:42:48 PM »
    Next year is Yin Metal Ox, so your Yang Fire will be able to obtain it. Could be good for business and money matters.
    Five Element & Talent Analysis https://talenthero.io/blueprint

Online Ardarani

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: January 01, 2021, 06:55:53 PM »
    Thanks Master @johnyqi
    i hope everythings getting better ;)

Offline vng78

• G401-G500
    • Last Login:February 18, 2021, 03:06:43 AM
      • View Profile
    Re: Please advice [bazi, mangpai, ZWDS] business and love life 2021
    « Reply #3 on: January 02, 2021, 07:27:51 PM »
    Happy New Year @Ardarani

This year basically will be a mixed year with good ending for you - business / wealth wise. You're still learning the ropes so it will be challenging for you, not to mention the pandemic is still not really over yet. Shen is wealth goes into Chou and Zi locks it meaning you'll have problems running the business and not doing well. However, Xu father comes and clashes Chou open so in the end father will help / rescue you. In the end, you also will gain wealth.

Relationship, not so much I think. This LP Ren and Bing clashes each other so there could be a relationship but does not look like it will pan out. If that already happened then it won't be much relationships until next LP. Ren and Shen are the same thing and linked to Wu through Zi. Wu swaps image to Bing, sounds like the Ren person went with / was already with another girl.

Anyway, you'll find your love soon enough.

Online Ardarani

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: January 03, 2021, 02:26:56 PM »
    Happy New Year @Ardarani

This year basically will be a mixed year with good ending for you - business / wealth wise. You're still learning the ropes so it will be challenging for you, not to mention the pandemic is still not really over yet. Shen is wealth goes into Chou and Zi locks it meaning you'll have problems running the business and not doing well. However, Xu father comes and clashes Chou open so in the end father will help / rescue you. In the end, you also will gain wealth.

Relationship, not so much I think. This LP Ren and Bing clashes each other so there could be a relationship but does not look like it will pan out. If that already happened then it won't be much relationships until next LP. Ren and Shen are the same thing and linked to Wu through Zi. Wu swaps image to Bing, sounds like the Ren person went with / was already with another girl.

Anyway, you'll find your love soon enough.

hey Vince! happy new year
    hope you always surrounded by positive energies this year!

Thanks a lot for your insight, may i ask you further?

i dont really understand about the Ren guy you mentioned above, so this Ren guy now is married or in relationship with the other girl and we will meet somehow?

is it true that i got a better chance in love and even marriage in 2022-2024? or i will married in the next LP, which is when i am 30s

so.. to conclude your insight that 2021 would be up and down for me regarding business with a good ending and stuck in love
    i really hope that my business and wealth will be better this year and follow with 2022 and so on

btw happy sunday :)

Offline vng78

• G401-G500
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: January 03, 2021, 07:25:16 PM »
    i dont really understand about the Ren guy you mentioned above, so this Ren guy now is married or in relationship with the other girl and we will meet somehow?
    Ren guy should appear between 2018 to 2023. 2019 is Ji Hai and Hai is Ren so 2019 is possibly the year. Did something like this happen already?
    Otherwise 2022 Ren Yin is also possible but anyway, it doesn't matter when because it will just be a short relationship before a break up due to his relationship with another girl. It's hard to see whether he would be married to this girl or not but I think it's quite likely.

is it true that i got a better chance in love and even marriage in 2022-2024? or i will married in the next LP, which is when i am 30s
    I think next LP better chance because your spouse is Zi which is a late marriage.

Online Ardarani

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: January 03, 2021, 08:26:01 PM »
    hey Vince

actually i think i met the Ren guy last january 2019, but he left me and had to choose arranged marriage, been thru quite deep heartbreak
    i dont know if 2022 i will meet this guy or a new guy
    here's i attach his bazi chart

wow i will married old ;D, which is fine as long as it is the best
    i just quite worry about my dad and big family expectation and also i a lil bit worry about not having a kid, since i married late
    eventho i dont really like kids tbh haha

how bout 2023? its gui mao year
    i thought my spouse it will be 7K or DO since i have banhe combination on my spouse pillar and hour pillar
    hehe correct me if i am wrong

« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 08:35:33 PM by Ardarani »

Offline vng78

• G401-G500
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: January 05, 2021, 04:08:11 PM »
    Yeah 30s is a bit late but otherwise marriage life looks solid so I think it's worth the wait. Children aspects are good too.

You'd have a lot of headaches if you married your ex. His marriage life isn't that auspicious and he has multiple relationships / women. Definitely not a solid marriage for him so be thankful you didn't end up with him.

Offline Swordsaint

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:February 23, 2021, 09:34:40 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: January 05, 2021, 11:34:22 PM »
    Hello Ardarani

Let me give a shot.

Since young, some of your friends may comment that you are goofy and not sociable.
    But deep down, people who knows you like your family, they appreciate your kindness and generosity.
    We start from your current LP Ren Shen (19-28 years old).

I believe this is a great period for you. In this period, you dream about the things you would like to do, but you would not
    set a end-point goal & timeline for your career.

For love life, you may run into one / more candidates who wants to run a business with you. Bottomline is - you need to fork out money for him.
    While it is very subjective, whether this is good or not it is up to you, just be aware of this possible phenomenon.

For 2020, the income is unpredictable and should improve in 2021!

Happy New Year!
    -Sword

Online Ardarani

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: January 06, 2021, 03:48:35 PM »
    Yeah 30s is a bit late but otherwise marriage life looks solid so I think it's worth the wait. Children aspects are good too.

You'd have a lot of headaches if you married your ex. His marriage life isn't that auspicious and he has multiple relationships / women. Definitely not a solid marriage for him so be thankful you didn't end up with him.

Good day Vince
    @vng78

okayy i will listen to you, anything for the better living and bright future

haha ya damn ex, he played me so good its kinda hard to move on but i have to, i am stronger than he is and than before
    Thank God i'm done with him

Thanks for your advice,

suwun sanget

Online Ardarani

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: January 06, 2021, 03:57:40 PM »
    Hello Ardarani

Let me give a shot.

Since young, some of your friends may comment that you are goofy and not sociable.
    But deep down, people who knows you like your family, they appreciate your kindness and generosity.

I believe this is a great period for you. In this period, you dream about the things you would like to do, but you would not

For love life, you may run into one / more candidates who wants to run a business with you. Bottomline is - you need to fork out money for him.
    While it is very subjective, whether this is good or not it is up to you, just be aware of this possible phenomenon.

Happy New Year!
    -Sword

Hey Sword!
    @Swordsaint

hmm from the very young age people know me as someone that extrovert but private as well
    i'm quite easy going

yeah! let's start on my Ren Shen LP
    noted Sword, this LP almost over and i really wish next LP i could break a leg and achieve something big and meaningful

for the love area, about "fork out' money for him, i guess it happen in my first serious and long term relationship back when i was 19 around 2013, i really want someone with a big heart and someone that strong enough to be my spouse in every aspect
    so i hope that he can support me, i can support him in a balance and best possible way

haha sounds like a dream, but lets try the best
    heaven know more :)

what bout 2022 ren yin year? Ren Yin will be fan yin to my Bing Shen DM
    « Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 03:59:44 PM by Ardarani »

Offline Swordsaint

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: January 07, 2021, 12:02:20 AM »
    Hello Ardarani

Let me give a shot.

Happy New Year!
    -Sword

Hey Sword!
    @Swordsaint

hmm from the very young age people know me as someone that extrovert but private as well
    i'm quite easy going

yeah! let's start on my Ren Shen LP
    noted Sword, this LP almost over and i really wish next LP i could break a leg and achieve something big and meaningful

for the love area, about "fork out' money for him, i guess it happen in my first serious and long term relationship back when i was 19 around 2013, i really want someone with a big heart and someone that strong enough to be my spouse in every aspect
    so i hope that he can support me, i can support him in a balance and best possible way

haha sounds like a dream, but lets try the best
    heaven know more :)

what bout 2022 ren yin year? Ren Yin will be fan yin to my Bing Shen DM

Hello Ardarani

The coming 2022 year would be a rough year. The outcome may be good but the process is challenging.
    It would look promising in the beginning and hamper by your new set of thoughts that clash with your initial values.

The next Luck Pillar brings more regular & stable income for you.

P.S. Your family seems to hit a bucket of gold between when you are 9-18 years old.
    That gentleman you mentioned is well manner, calm and deep thinking man, but not the type you like!

Best
    -Sword

Online Ardarani

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: January 07, 2021, 02:46:28 PM »
    Helo Sword!
    @Swordsaint

rough 2022 :(
    okayy well noted

i was living a pretty good life when i was 9-18 yo, my mother business went very well.. after that chaos and collapsed followed
    i also just lost my mom last 2019, she is the strongest person i knew and she took care our fams really well
    eventho i am not that close to her, unfortunately

and the gui hai DM guy i mentioned, yea he is not the type i like at the beginning but we had very strong connection that i fell in love too hard for him
    but i am glad he blewed it, i guess i have better POV about the ideal spouse now and ready for the next love journey ;D

Offline Swordsaint

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: January 07, 2021, 10:23:12 PM »
    Helo Sword!
    @Swordsaint

rough 2022 :(
    okayy well noted

i was living a pretty good life when i was 9-18 yo, my mother business went very well.. after that chaos and collapsed followed
    i also just lost my mom last 2019, she is the strongest person i knew and she took care our fams really well
    eventho i am not that close to her, unfortunately

and the gui hai DM guy i mentioned, yea he is not the type i like at the beginning but we had very strong connection that i fell in love too hard for him
    but i am glad he blewed it, i guess i have better POV about the ideal spouse now and ready for the next love journey ;D

Hi Ardarani

I'm sorry for your lost. This coming 2021 should be a happy one for you. You will get meet some new people and relationship would be cordial.
    But the outcome may or may not be good.

Best,
    -Sword

five arts forum

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2021, 10:23:12 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

Bazi Ready Request For Cathie Wood

Started by ken79Board Request for feng shui reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 51
    Last post February 24, 2021, 09:24:11 AM
    by ken79
    Need advice in financial matters

Started by Mike ArmstrongBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 75
    Last post February 24, 2021, 02:03:56 AM
    by fengshuiartist
    Bazi chart- pls advice. Rship

Started by TashainBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 145
    Last post February 22, 2021, 01:21:44 PM
    by Tashain
    Request for love chart reading

Started by Darkred9Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 67
    Last post February 22, 2021, 04:40:16 AM
    by Darkred9
    Please help me what will happen if we found some harm combination in bazi chart

Started by Dfirman3Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 84
    Last post February 18, 2021, 08:14:24 PM
    by Dfirman3
    Advice on career

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 100
    Last post February 20, 2021, 02:49:45 PM
    by Koh Ivan
    Qimen help please-advice me(relationship)

Started by TashainBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 188
    Last post February 21, 2021, 10:53:10 PM
    by IHGWF
    A quick question about third parties in bazi chart

Started by SunshineVirgoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 277
    Last post February 18, 2021, 12:56:31 PM
    by fengshuiartist
    Triple Na Yin/Mirror in Bazi Chart

Started by mandehwpBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 217
    Last post February 22, 2021, 03:20:05 PM
    by mandehwp
    What's the life expectancy of this one?

Started by AdrianaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 74
    Last post February 17, 2021, 04:29:22 AM
    by Adriana
    Marriage and career luck this year; Mangpai, Traditional Bazi or ZWDS

Started by LuckyStars1Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 75
    Last post February 14, 2021, 11:42:24 PM
    by LuckyStars1
    Request for 2021 reading

Started by PunggolBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 111
    Last post February 15, 2021, 10:04:22 AM
    by Punggol
    Bazi - love and marriage (help to read)

Started by Antique789Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 15
    Views: 448
    Last post February 15, 2021, 09:37:52 PM
    by Antique789
    Does Water Element / Industry suit my Bazi - Career advice ?

Started by camomileBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 173
    Last post February 17, 2021, 04:50:01 AM
    by fengshuiartist
    Marriage life

Started by FSFJBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 21
    Views: 516
    Last post February 13, 2021, 11:11:45 PM
    by Koh Ivan
    Boosting Baby Luck- Home fengshui and Bazi question

Started by A22Board Request for feng shui reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 317
    Last post February 25, 2021, 10:28:55 PM
    by scitzo
    Bazi analysis fr 2021

Started by greydenimBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 214
    Last post February 09, 2021, 05:43:32 PM
    by yc poon
    Solar or lunar calendar?Which is used in bazi calculation?

Started by pleumjitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 260
    Last post February 09, 2021, 12:16:42 AM
    by Axis
    Bazi thefour pillar basic understanding

Started by zalim4201Board Other FREE requests

Views: 92
    Last post February 05, 2021, 02:54:45 AM
    by zalim4201
    Lunar vs Solar bazi

Started by AdzaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 113
    Last post January 31, 2021, 05:04:28 PM
    by Adza
    General bazi reading + career

Started by sleepythymeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 232
    Last post February 08, 2021, 04:59:37 PM
    by RenSpb
    Bazi reading

Started by Summer123Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 68
    Last post January 31, 2021, 06:22:54 AM
    by Summer123
    Relationship advice

Started by 9e2609Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 21
    Views: 558
    Last post February 02, 2021, 10:46:03 PM
    by 9e2609
    Business/Investments Luck 2021 - Please help reading

Started by mikehiiBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 253
    Last post January 31, 2021, 11:12:56 PM
    by mikehii
    Bazi for investment and business

Started by MetalmomoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 220
    Last post February 18, 2021, 04:31:25 PM
    by Metalmomo
    [BaZi] help read my love and marriage

Started by janedoeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 446
    Last post February 07, 2021, 07:25:56 PM
    by TaiYin
    Journalist in life danger? When?

Started by socratesBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 141
    Last post January 28, 2021, 08:56:15 PM
    by socrates
    Recovered addict — zwds / bazi request

Started by JC1359Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 12
    Views: 416
    Last post January 31, 2021, 11:03:29 AM
    by crimsongem
    [BaZi/ZWDS] help reading in love/marriage aspect

Started by SerenafhBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 26
    Views: 920
    Last post February 02, 2021, 06:24:39 PM
    by Serenafh
    Need help intepreting my Bazi

Started by designfreaksBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 292
    Last post January 29, 2021, 03:14:11 AM
    by fengshuiartist

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: