ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

Author Topic: Someone told me my daymaster combined away  (Read 749 times)

Offline bwl5

• G51-G100
  • Last Login:January 18, 2021, 02:52:45 PM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Someone told me my daymaster combined away
    « Reply #15 on: January 11, 2021, 09:36:13 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    « Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 11:48:03 AM by batton »

Online vng78

• G401-G500
    • Last Login:Today at 11:08:13 PM
      • View Profile
    Re: Someone told me my daymaster combined away
    « Reply #16 on: January 11, 2021, 04:11:46 PM »
    @fengshuiartist is right. DM is the sole reference to the chart. If changed then chart couldn’t be read anymore. But DM combining with something still has meaning.

thx for the reply. what might be the meaning?
    Do you aspire to have your own business someday?

Offline bwl5

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: January 11, 2021, 05:28:26 PM »
    @fengshuiartist is right. DM is the sole reference to the chart. If changed then chart couldn’t be read anymore. But DM combining with something still has meaning.

thx for the reply. what might be the meaning?

i've already had my own businesses, a travel agent and a permit agent companies, besides my main job in government

Online vng78

• G401-G500
      • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: January 11, 2021, 06:17:38 PM »

i've already had my own businesses, a travel agent and a permit agent companies, besides my main job in government

There you go. You're after authority in life but it's through having your own business.

Assuming the hour is correct, it shows that you're more of a public servant, rather than a high ranking official. It also shows you obtain wealth from a job with government.

Offline bwl5

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: January 11, 2021, 07:28:32 PM »

There you go. You're after authority in life but it's through having your own business.

Assuming the hour is correct, it shows that you're more of a public servant, rather than a high ranking official. It also shows you obtain wealth from a job with government.

So, what the wu gui combination means in my chart?

Online vng78

• G401-G500
      • View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: January 11, 2021, 07:31:04 PM »

See the bold sentence. That's what it means.

Offline bwl5

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: January 11, 2021, 07:38:49 PM »

i still don't get it. why am i after authority through having my own business? this was confusing for me.

i established my business to get more money. i already have authority, because unlike public servants who valued hierarchy, i have no direct supervisor that i have to be responsible to. my position in gov. is independent. it's okay if you can't elaborate more about this.

thank you for the insight.

Online johnyqi

• Jonny
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 10:41:47 PM
    • View Profile
    • Talent Hero
    « Reply #22 on: January 11, 2021, 07:41:57 PM »

i still don't get it. why am i after authority through having my own business? this was confusing for me.

i established my business to get more money. i already have authority, because unlike public servants who valued hierarchy, i have no direct supervisor that i have to be responsible to. my position in gov. is independent. it's okay if you can't elaborate more about this.

Due to Metal and Fire dynamic you are seeking independence, so you are definitely not a career person. You need more metal for better utilization.
    Five Element & Talent Analysis https://talenthero.io/blueprint

Online vng78

• G401-G500
      • View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: January 11, 2021, 07:51:47 PM »

Authority in hour means it is something that belongs to you so in this case, your own business. You do have the highest authority in your own business typically. This is something that you want to pursue or we can say, you don't like to work for / answer to others.

When you say you answer to no one in your position with the government, do you mean you're more of a contractor for the government rather than working directly for the government? These can mean two very different things.

Offline Swordsaint

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:January 22, 2021, 12:00:46 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: January 11, 2021, 09:48:11 PM »
    Greetings, masters!

Someone from twitter told me that my DM combined away and became fire, what is it mean?

Hi Sir

Maybe you can help us with some questions below.

1) if you DM is not transformed:

Your Mother helm the family matters before you are five years old and your father's career / business progress favourably when you are between 5-15 years.

2) If your DM is transformed:

Your Father/s career / business was doing very well when you were born and after you turned 5 years old, it went downwards.
    You have many many younger siblings.

Share with us! :)

Best,
    Sword

thx for the reply. my father did face trouble, immediately after i was born. he got quarrel with a judge the day i was born and we were facing a difficult economy situation. my mother was a simple housewife. i got 2 younger sibling, a mouse didi, and a tiger meimei. my father career progressed dramatically while i was 5-15yo, we moved into the capital. but for me it was a difficult situation, as my father got tainted by drugs issue before moving to capital, Jakarta. and that period i was starting to work to help my mother. 5-15 period was tough and had lots of turbulence, but int he end i can get through it.

Hello Sir

Thank you for sharing and this is exciting, it seems like a mixture of both hypothesis happened!
    Based on the situation, it seems more like the transformation did not happen. Allow me to clarify one more thing.

Between 15-22:
    - Did your family had the chance to form partnership to further develop their business well?
    - Was it a period that you have an idea on your career preference and felt re-charged, but yet, adapt a more passive and slower pace on your career?

or

Between 15-22:
    - Your family lost much wealth throughout partnership
    - You do not have an idea what your career would be and just bashing your way through on any opportunities?

Best,
    Sword

Offline j27945

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    • XKFS.Art
    « Reply #25 on: January 11, 2021, 10:44:31 PM »
    Greetings, masters!

Someone from twitter told me that my DM combined away and became fire, what is it mean?
    Er... You are still alive. So it didn't really combine away.
    Jovan Tay
    iFSA, Affiliate
    j27945@gmail.com | https://XKFS.Art
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay

Offline bwl5

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: January 13, 2021, 10:27:54 PM »

Due to Metal and Fire dynamic you are seeking independence, so you are definitely not a career person. You need more metal for better utilization.

ic ic thank you for the insight. so wu and gui in my chart don't combine right?

i was told to be careful with my investment, as it would be "combined away"

Offline bwl5

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: January 13, 2021, 10:31:02 PM »

Authority in hour means it is something that belongs to you so in this case, your own business. You do have the highest authority in your own business typically. This is something that you want to pursue or we can say, you don't like to work for / answer to others.

When you say you answer to no one in your position with the government, do you mean you're more of a contractor for the government rather than working directly for the government? These can mean two very different things.

ic i get it now. so to sum up your explanation, wu and gui arent combined away and my DM doesnt turn into fire, right? thank you for the explanation and insight.

yes im holding public office and answer to no one. 公證人.

Offline bwl5

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: January 13, 2021, 10:40:00 PM »
    Greetings, masters!

Hi Sir

Maybe you can help us with some questions below.

1) if you DM is not transformed:

Your Mother helm the family matters before you are five years old and your father's career / business progress favourably when you are between 5-15 years.

2) If your DM is transformed:

Your Father/s career / business was doing very well when you were born and after you turned 5 years old, it went downwards.
    You have many many younger siblings.

Share with us! :)

Best,
    Sword

thx for the reply. my father did face trouble, immediately after i was born. he got quarrel with a judge the day i was born and we were facing a difficult economy situation. my mother was a simple housewife. i got 2 younger sibling, a mouse didi, and a tiger meimei. my father career progressed dramatically while i was 5-15yo, we moved into the capital. but for me it was a difficult situation, as my father got tainted by drugs issue before moving to capital, Jakarta. and that period i was starting to work to help my mother. 5-15 period was tough and had lots of turbulence, but int he end i can get through it.

Hello Sir

Thank you for sharing and this is exciting, it seems like a mixture of both hypothesis happened!
    Based on the situation, it seems more like the transformation did not happen. Allow me to clarify one more thing.

Between 15-22:
    - Did your family had the chance to form partnership to further develop their business well?
    - Was it a period that you have an idea on your career preference and felt re-charged, but yet, adapt a more passive and slower pace on your career?

or

Between 15-22:
    - Your family lost much wealth throughout partnership
    - You do not have an idea what your career would be and just bashing your way through on any opportunities?

Best,
    Sword

thank you for te reply. i dont really understand.

between 15-22 :
    - No. My family never made a joint venture or any kind of cooperation / partnership during that period. our family economy was in downfall.
    - well, it was turbulence. i worked day and night, moving out to other town for studies and travelling a lot for work.
    - yes, my family, my father to be precised, got conned by conman, and lost several bio IDR, which contribute to our economy downfall.
    - i knew what my career path but faced lots of pressures and problems in pursuing it.

Offline halohalo

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:January 22, 2021, 02:31:48 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: January 14, 2021, 11:15:06 AM »
    Your DM will always be Gui water. Wu + Gui just adds more fire into your life. What is the meaning of more fire to your Gui water? A very weak DM looking at so much wealth can mean you burn money like wild fire. Money come and go in a burst. In a not so lucky period, it may lead to money trouble or bankruptcy. In a very lucky period, fortune can also be made.

Fire can also be seen as your relationship. I depict this Gui water in the middle of the desert. You're not comfortable, or push away relationship. Your chart is so hot, any plants that you grow often end up dead.

You're a lot more closer to your mother than your father.

five arts forum

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2021, 11:15:06 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

2020 for Yi wood daymaster

Started by CorazonBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 1
    Views: 204
    Last post August 19, 2020, 09:04:27 PM
    by tea
    Discussion - Male Gui daymaster meets DO 10-yr luck cycle with punishment

Started by gbeanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 246
    Last post June 30, 2020, 11:33:12 PM
    by j27945
    How to Know if DayMaster is Strong or Weak?

Started by khen888Board Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Replies: 5
    Views: 768
    Last post July 25, 2020, 09:18:41 AM
    by weikee
    Is Bing Daymaster cannot be strengthen by Resources?

Started by namnamnamBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 604
    Last post May 13, 2020, 10:18:50 PM
    by namnamnam
    A strong/ weak daymaster and chances to live/ work abroad

Started by namle.16Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 23
    Views: 1394
    Last post June 07, 2020, 12:25:17 AM
    by namle.16
    Determining Weak or Strong Daymaster

Started by buffybunBoard Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Replies: 4
    Views: 592
    Last post February 29, 2020, 11:11:07 PM
    by buffybun
    Bazi YangFire Horse Daymaster

Started by Goldina88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 852
    Last post May 19, 2020, 07:33:24 PM
    by Goldina88
    Is it true spouse's daymaster will affect our chart?

Started by LuckyJOBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 20
    Views: 2137
    Last post October 18, 2019, 02:53:34 AM
    by FlyingKite
    ZWDS - Di Kong and Di Jie combined?

Started by RedBirdieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 52
    Views: 4866
    Last post January 29, 2020, 03:45:50 AM
    by socrates
    Why one daymaster is more successful than the other?

Started by hoho25Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 46
    Views: 3833
    Last post July 12, 2019, 11:04:42 AM
    by hoho25
    Weak daymaster with supportive luck pillar

Started by simonfoo1234Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 685
    Last post May 03, 2019, 02:59:19 PM
    by johnyqi
    How to protect ding daymaster from gui and rat's attack?

Started by hoho25Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 530
    Last post April 01, 2019, 09:49:04 AM
    by hoho25
    Minta Pendapat lemah kuatnya Daymaster Ba Zi ini

Started by AsengricBoard Astrologi Delapan Karakter (Ba Zi)

Replies: 31
    Views: 4297
    Last post May 25, 2019, 08:44:12 AM
    by sentosa
    Is this strong or weak daymaster?

Started by netpurposeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 44
    Views: 3723
    Last post February 14, 2019, 09:22:04 AM
    by netpurpose
    Is this special bazi chart that called extremely strong daymaster ?

Started by kevinxin9Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 83
    Views: 7308
    Last post January 16, 2019, 03:43:53 PM
    by tancising0
    A bread manufactorer story as told by its workers

Started by AdministratorBoard Just talk

Replies: 6
    Views: 637
    Last post December 09, 2018, 09:54:04 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    I found something on Daymaster

Started by tancising0Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 39
    Views: 3310
    Last post October 22, 2018, 12:19:34 PM
    by Chat time
    bazi daymaster reading of personality

Started by wellhandyBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 2156
    Last post April 08, 2018, 10:26:17 PM
    by guhai
    Who told me this?

Started by socratesBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 735
    Last post December 10, 2017, 06:38:09 AM
    by socrates
    Um is this strong xin metal daymaster or not?

Started by pleumjitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 1148
    Last post October 07, 2017, 09:13:54 PM
    by j27945
    Double yin earth daymaster, favourable and unfavourable stars?

Started by CeliaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 1793
    Last post September 06, 2017, 09:16:49 PM
    by j27945
    Yang wood and yang metal daymaster relationship?

Started by plokBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 2925
    Last post December 05, 2016, 10:52:07 AM
    by plok
    A list of U.S presidents daymaster

Started by plokBoard Data Contribution

Views: 1333
    Last post October 26, 2016, 08:48:25 PM
    by Owlbear
    if yangwood daymaster living with with yangmetal daymaster how's relationship?

Views: 2434
    Last post October 24, 2016, 06:14:34 AM
    by skyguy
    weak daymaster with 3 7Killings

Views: 2758
    Last post October 13, 2016, 05:46:25 AM
    by baziindublin
    Strong daymaster counters spouse star.

Started by baziindublinBoard Data Contribution

Views: 1824
    Last post July 12, 2016, 04:44:35 PM
    by baziindublin
    Weak Daymaster with strong Wealth

Started by johnyqiBoard Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Replies: 17
    Views: 7896
    Last post August 12, 2019, 01:45:26 AM
    by BryanSng91
    Is my daymaster strong and what are the stars influencing my chart?

Started by rontron5kBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 33
    Views: 6225
    Last post July 30, 2018, 01:07:54 AM
    by rontron5k
    ▲Is this a weak or strong daymaster?

Started by JackBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 1508
    Last post February 24, 2016, 01:27:06 PM
    by Harley
    ▲moderately strong or weak daymaster for my chart?

Started by MaisieBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 707
    Last post February 24, 2016, 09:41:42 AM
    by Maisie

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: