Author Topic: Woman with 7killing and General Star  (Read 923 times)

Offline Ananda

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:February 14, 2021, 11:20:51 AM
    • View Profile
  • Woman with 7killing and General Star
    « on: January 23, 2021, 07:58:49 PM »
    I am trying to learn Bazi and doesn't know how to evaluate the strength of my day master. I am a Geng born in January 24, 1975, at 5:45 in the morning at longitude 106.8 (Jakarta)

I notice that I have general star and 7 killing in my day pillar. I learnt that 7 killing can be good or bad depending on the whether the person is female or male, and whether the DM is strong or weak.

I learnt that Geng is a strong DM if the person was born in Autumn. But I was born in southern hemisphere near equator. How does it affect my DM strength?

Are my stars auspicious?

Thank you very much to teachers.

Offline rainmaster

• G501++
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    • Rainmaster Metaphysics
  • Re: Woman with 7killing and General Star
    « Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 09:07:47 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need 1 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]
    « Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 09:16:10 AM by rainmaster »
    Rainmaster9 Metaphysics: https://rainmaster9.blogspot.com/

Offline TaiYin

• When I read, I speak
    • G101-G300
    • It is not every question that deserves an answer
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 12:19:03 PM »
    I am assuming you're female.  :)

You're a geng metal that is born in a winter season, based on your month branch. And looks like you have plenty of resource elements. Are you a weak or strong DM would very much depending on the % of supporting or opposing elements in your chart. Then to determine your unfavourable or favourable elements, which in return may tell you which stars is favourable.

Bazi experts in this forum can correct me if they read them in different methods.

Thank you!
    Mrs TaiYin

It is not every question that deserves an answer

Offline Riyadi

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:March 04, 2021, 09:28:20 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: January 24, 2021, 01:47:25 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline crimsongem

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: January 24, 2021, 02:53:29 PM »
    Sometimes it can be difficult to determine. For example is a Geng DM with extremely strong Friend (born in Autumn) and Output elements. But very weak in Resource, Wealth, Power.

I have to use this reference to observe such situation: https://talenthero.io/master-elements/yang-metal-geng/

Result:
    - Geng DM finds people/jobs related to Earth (Resource) and Fire (Power) as the most helpful.
    - BUT he's depending more on Fire, indicating that he's a strong DM that should be forged with Fire first before receiving support from Earth.

Offline Ananda

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: January 24, 2021, 03:58:13 PM »

do you have problem related to your marriage or your job?

Thank you very much for responding.
    I don't have problem with my marriage or my job.
    I am not married yet. And reading my Bazi makes me think that maybe I won't find him this year either and I am accepting that destiny. I trust that the universe loves me.
    I am starting a new business now, and I hope the business will be blessed because I start the business to help many people who need help and my business hopefully will improve their livelihood. I don't know how the business will become, but I won't give up. Because my intent is to help many people, I hope the universe will help me.

Because I am entering a new luck pillar, I am trying to understand what's ahead of me.
    And some articles about the stars mention that the effect of particular stars can be good or bad depending on the DM strength.

Several articles about DM strength mention about the 'season' of the birthday will affect the strength. But does it mean the 'month' or the 'season'?
    January is winter in the north, but it is summer in the south. And I am in the south. Actually, I am from a place that never has winter (near the equator). That's why I wonder how the season affect my DM strength.

I hope you can enlighten me.
    Sincerely.

Offline Ananda

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: January 24, 2021, 06:23:29 PM »

Since this is January 24, Happy Birthday to you!

You don't have 7 Killing in your Day Branch. It's Direct Officer on your Day Branch.
    You have a little bit of 7 Killing in your Year Branch, but not that significant.

Your DM is a weak DM, because the Wealth, Output and Officer stars are stronger than the Resource and Companion Stars.
    For a weak DM, 7 Killing shows the negative side of it, but in your case, the 7 Killing Star is just a sub-qi in the Year Pillar, so it's not that prominent.

Whether your stars are auspicious or not, it depends on your life intention.

Thank you for the birthday wish. I am reviewing my Bazi because I realize that I am entering a new luck pillar and want to understand it.
    I used the calculator here https://bazi-calculator.com/ and it shows that there is Qi Sha in my day EB.
    I wonder if DM strength can be "neutral". Because some calculators say that by DM is almost 50% (weak) and some other calculators say that my DM is slightly above 50% (strong).
    And what would be the impact of Qi Sha if DM strength is neutral?

Thank you,

Offline rainmaster

• G501++
    • View Profile
    • Rainmaster Metaphysics
    « Reply #7 on: January 24, 2021, 07:14:20 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 1 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]

Offline TaiYin

• When I read, I speak
    • G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: January 24, 2021, 07:40:00 PM »
    Thank you!
    Mrs TaiYin

Offline Ananda

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: January 24, 2021, 08:03:58 PM »

@Ananda untick the 10 Gods option from the website, it will show you the pure chart. I am unsure how the developer does it for that option and may enquire about it with the dev.

You're female right?

I will untick the 10 Gods. Thank you.

Yes, I am female.

Offline Riyadi

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:March 04, 2021, 09:28:20 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: January 24, 2021, 09:23:30 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need 6 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]

Offline TaiYin

• When I read, I speak
    • G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: January 25, 2021, 07:34:15 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    Thank you!
    Mrs TaiYin

Offline Ananda

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: January 25, 2021, 07:35:21 AM »

your decade luck Gui You isn't good periods 伤官克正官,祸害百端

In the Traditional Bazi, it is said that when 伤官 Shang Guan clashes with 正官 Zheng Guan, a hundred troubles arise.

Thank you for the information. It's rather disheartening, though.
    But I thought the Shang Guang is in past decade luck?

Isn't my current decade luck Eating God?

In the past decade, I have experienced many inconveniences.

At the beginning of the last decade, I built a school to help build the characters of the youngsters so that they can be worthy people. But my partner took my money to build his own house.

I then had a new partner to build the school in another location, no body took my money, but the headmaster didn't run the school the way I told her and she spent a lot of money much more than the income so I had to keep on giving money to the school. She also borrowed my money to continue her education and hasn't paid me back after 7 years.

I sold two of my property but didn't make profit from the sales. I didn't lose money, but didn't make profit.

I bought a land from a poor family. And then they borrowed money from me and haven't paid me back until now.

I bought a house from another family, and my notary didn't do the paper works for 5 years and I had to report him to the council of notary to get it done and the paper works is finished 3 years later.

I worked as a senior manager at a very large global company and did very well and always received stars for my work performance, but I was slandered by my own boss because I stopped him from throwing away USD7milion of company's money, and he told the board of directors that he didn't want to work with me anymore because I was insubordinate. Few months after I was fired, the board of directors fired the President Director for losing money.

I got a new job as a Country Director at another multi-national company but my subordinate who had worked in the company longer, and was about 10-year older than me, a big man who was like a brute, always tried to sabotage my work, and though I was successful in improving the company from being unprofitable (when I took it) to become profitable, working there felt like hell.

When I was constructing a new house by hiring a friend (born in Monkey year), I hired him because he lost his job and started a construction company, and I wanted to help his company by giving him the contract, but he cheated me and didn't build my house as good as promised because he used my money to build his own factory. I had to spend additional money to make my house better.
    And the people in the neighborhood, my next-door neighbor was jealous of my house because my house was bigger, and she slandered my name and by giving money to the local neighborhood chief, mobilized tens of people to try to attack me (not physically) and I had to go to the city council several times to explain what happened. And I had to hire lawyers to report them to the police. It happened several times, but I have friends and family who supported me. I am fine now and some of the neighbors have regretted their actions and tried to be my friends. Now they are ashamed of themselves and are afraid of me.

In my other house, the government officer was mad when I refused to pay them bribery when I applied for construction permit, they threatened to stop the construction process of my house. I still refused to pay the bribery, and they did stop the construction process and it cost me money because during the time the construction was stopped, some of my building material went bad. I still refuse to pay bribery until today. But now they know that until forever, they will never be able to make me pay bribery and whenever I send people to the government office, they know not to mess with me.

And in another house, I renovated the house and paid a lot of money, but again, this new contractor also gave me building worse than what he promised. In just a year, there has been problems with the building and I may have to destroy everything and build from the beginning all by myself. I have started a construction company because of of the many disappointing construction results I got.

I helped a friend built her a very good house (because I LOVE constructions and buildings), but she hasn't paid all of my money after two years.

I rent my building to a company, but they postpone payment for several months, and then they run away. It happens twice.

I am Ph.D student at a very good university. I have good relationship with my professors because I got the best grades and my papers were amazing, but my relationship with the department head and program director was very bad. They hate me because I told them that they haven't done a good job (what can say, I'm a Geng. I can't kiss-ass. I can not bow to people to pretend to like them when they aren't good). The Program Director hates me so much and she always refuses my ideas/proposal. I plan to resign from the university and start anew either at a better university abroad or move to a different faculty in the same university. I don't think I waste my time because I still keep the knowledge that I obtained during school.

I hired a company to do a job for me last year, but they ran away with my money in December 2020. So, I will go to the police to report them. I am currently hiring a better company to do the work for me.

I hope they are all in the past. I will be rather disheartened if such unpleasant situations continue for another decade.

My current decade luck-pillar is Eating God, right? Does it clash with any other stars?

I am starting another company to help people. During 2020, a lot of people lost their jobs and many people called me to ask for work but I didn't have jobs for them because my construction company and property management company had to stop as well (I still survive because I have another business). I want to help create jobs for them. I have good intention, I hope it will be successful.
    « Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 09:00:18 AM by Ananda »

Offline crimsongem

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: January 25, 2021, 03:47:00 PM »
    I hope they are all in the past. I will be rather disheartened if such unpleasant situations continue for another decade.

My current decade luck-pillar is Eating God, right? Does it clash with any other stars?

I am starting another company to help people. During 2020, a lot of people lost their jobs and many people called me to ask for work but I didn't have jobs for them because my construction company and property management company had to stop as well (I still survive because I have another business). I want to help create jobs for them. I have good intention, I hope it will be successful.

The story of your life is typical Geng DM. Success is defined by hardship, injustice and competition. The harder, the better you will be. Source: https://kevinchanbazi.wordpress.com/2015/01/24/bazi-element-geng-%E5%BA%9A-metal/

Thankfully, you currently live in Autumn (the best period for Metal DM). So you are able to withstand all those troubles and still thriving.

Based on bazi-calculator.com , this decade LP seems to indicate that you will have familiar troubles (Monkey in LP branch clashed with Tiger in Year Branch). But the stem combo (EG+DO) should be better than stem clash (DO+HO) from previous decade.

---
    « Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 04:12:27 PM by crimsongem »

Offline crimsongem

• G51-G100
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: January 25, 2021, 06:40:47 PM »
    Based on joey-yap calculator, you have a nobleman star (Ox at the Month branch) in the natal chart. That generally means you will get helping hands to remove obstacles.

Some info in your Qimen Destiny Palace also confirms that you need to deal with hardship (Fear) and you seem to invite troubles (Red Phoenix). Either you are the one solving troubles or stirring troubles. Red Phoenix also means 'gossip' and 'arguments'. Basically, they have powerful 'voice'. When used in the positive way, they can be a good lawyer or motivational speaker... those who carry so much authority in their voice.

More info to find out your destiny:
    - https://www.facebook.com/datojoeyyap/photos/having-the-fear-door-in-your-destiny-chart-funnily-enough-does-make-you-a-coward/10156392271884843/
    - https://www.theqifactory.com/blogpost/2018/04/24/unlock-your-subconscious-7-red-phoenix

---
    « Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 06:44:27 PM by crimsongem »

five arts forum

Re: Woman with 7killing and General Star
    « Reply #14 on: January 25, 2021, 06:40:47 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags: dm strength 

Woman without Officer stars in natal with 25 year marriage...why?

Started by LuckyStars1Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 477
    Last post February 08, 2021, 10:14:53 AM
    by LuckyStars1
    General bazi reading + career

Started by sleepythymeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 281
    Last post March 01, 2021, 08:08:33 PM
    by sleepythyme
    a successful business woman, a good doctor!

Started by nin99Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 34
    Views: 900
    Last post January 18, 2021, 01:36:32 PM
    by nin99
    Will there be a snap general election anytime now for Malaysia?

Started by sunnyBoard Future event predictions

Replies: 3
    Views: 221
    Last post December 08, 2020, 04:43:11 PM
    by sunny
    master lilian star physiognomy

Started by user108Board Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 13
    Views: 527
    Last post November 12, 2020, 02:30:38 AM
    by serenade
    For Nin99: General Bazi Reading

Started by SaphoraBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 51
    Views: 2422
    Last post February 28, 2021, 09:51:10 AM
    by crimsongem
    see general live reading

Started by fengshuiartistBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 256
    Last post October 09, 2020, 03:15:19 PM
    by fengshuiartist
    Request General Bazi Reading

Started by mikomaiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 372
    Last post August 14, 2020, 03:34:49 PM
    by mikomai
    Career and general luck chart

Started by ombuddhistBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 413
    Last post July 28, 2020, 11:50:55 PM
    by ombuddhist
    Recommended career and general love life

Started by mintcoloredeyeBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 16
    Views: 847
    Last post July 21, 2020, 03:18:22 PM
    by mintcoloredeye
    Singapore July 10, 2020 General Election. Will PAP retain power in Singapore?

Started by AdministratorBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 25
    Views: 1544
    Last post July 11, 2020, 01:35:34 PM
    by Bazi_Fan
    Nine Star Ki and Relationships

Started by renBoard Other Arts of Life

Replies: 5
    Views: 1689
    Last post June 14, 2020, 03:41:32 PM
    by Xanoxt
    Request for a general compatibility?

Started by SunshineVirgoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 408
    Last post June 28, 2020, 10:00:39 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    General meanings of Six Animals (+ kins)

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Liu Yao Yi Gua (LYYG)

Views: 1040
    Last post May 12, 2020, 12:27:16 AM
    by voglee
    Palace and star interaction by 5 elements

Started by user108Board Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 0
    Views: 499
    Last post February 21, 2020, 06:28:22 PM
    by user108
    Ask for the general outlook of the year

Started by SacrarBoard Liu Yao Yi Gua (LYYG)

Views: 398
    Last post January 01, 2020, 10:54:18 PM
    by Sacrar
    Tian Liang woman

Started by Regina0806Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 554
    Last post February 06, 2020, 03:10:31 PM
    by pios
    No wealth star in chart, can I still do investment?

Started by felcc7Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 25
    Views: 2909
    Last post December 01, 2019, 11:45:18 AM
    by felcc7
    Wealth Star or Debt Star in Bazi

Started by Goldina88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 20
    Views: 3255
    Last post November 23, 2019, 10:47:35 AM
    by Goldina88
    Activating Sun star, Nobleman star and Moon star

Started by rainmasterBoard Feng Shui

Replies: 9
    Views: 1601
    Last post October 24, 2019, 12:16:17 PM
    by rainmaster
    First Post: general questions & anyone up to help me read my bazi for 2020? :-)

Started by Nico SelsBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 1411
    Last post September 26, 2019, 07:01:33 PM
    by windwheel
    Activating Star 9

Replies: 18
    Views: 2140
    Last post September 11, 2019, 06:57:00 PM
    by j27945
    7 star robbery

Replies: 133
    Views: 9340
    Last post September 17, 2020, 09:47:53 PM
    by j27945
    RE: Relationship - Spouse Star

Started by BryanSng91Board Blindman School (Mangpai Bazi)

Views: 895
    Last post August 11, 2019, 11:46:31 PM
    by BryanSng91
    People with Wen Chang star in their Bazi (year stem calculation only)

Started by user108Board Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 1
    Views: 1374
    Last post August 12, 2019, 01:25:17 AM
    by BryanSng91
    Lacking resource star

Started by SuiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 805
    Last post July 14, 2019, 10:34:18 PM
    by tureno
    Star 7 in a Period 7 building

Replies: 20
    Views: 2559
    Last post July 17, 2019, 10:53:41 AM
    by sentosa
    Spouse palace's stem Hua Ji to Career palace's star

Started by Officer89Board Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 767
    Last post April 30, 2019, 06:23:53 PM
    by Officer89
    Annual star

Started by threnolBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 575
    Last post April 25, 2019, 12:59:44 PM
    by threnol
    career & wealth/ general life reading please

Started by jj71Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 1014
    Last post April 11, 2019, 05:13:52 PM
    by johnyqi

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: