ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

Author Topic: FREE QiMen readings  (Read 622 times)

Offline redphoenix

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:April 21, 2021, 03:59:56 PM
    • View Profile
  • FREE QiMen readings
    « on: January 27, 2021, 03:43:41 PM »
    Hi folks,

We are a group of 3 passionate QiMen students who are looking to take on some additional practice.

We’d like to offer this group FREE QiMen readings for the following subjects:

* Career: prospects of a promotion, new job environment, outcome of an interview, deciding between multiple job offers.
    * Relationships: general analysis and challenges.
    * Business: evaluating a business idea, analysing a business deal.
    * Understanding the root cause of a problem (no medical, health or legal issues please).

What we need from you:
    - A very clear and specific question along with some background and context to help us frame our response.
    - Your birth year (or the person/s you are asking on behalf of) OR birth year stems of both parties (for relationship readings).
    - A rating from 0 to 10 of how accurate the reading was. 0 being completely off the mark with 10 being 100% accurate and useful.

Rules of service / disclaimer:
    1. The subjects above are a general guideline — feel free to ask other questions not on the list and we'll see how we go.
    2. In exchange for this free service, we ask that you rate the accuracy of our analysis / reading and provide feedback.
    3. We are not legally responsible for any actions, decisions or outcomes that you take as a result of this reading. We ask that you take our advice as additional feedback or an alternative perspective for your situation.
    4. This is not a consultative service hence no follow-up sessions will be provided beyond the reading itself.
    5. If any of the points from the section above (what we need from you), is not provided or unclear, your request is unlikely to be selected.

How it works:
    1. Respond to this post with the details of the question you'd like us to analyse as specified above.
    2. We will select 3 per week in our weekly study group. We will let you know if you’ve been selected via the private message board in this forum.
    3. We will respond to you with the outcome of the reading via private message.
    4. You respond to us with a rating of our reading.

We look forward to helping you.

Paul

Offline Sunshine

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:April 14, 2021, 06:50:00 PM
    • View Profile
  • Re: FREE QiMen readings
    « Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 02:16:31 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need 5 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]

Offline Silmaril

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:April 14, 2021, 07:18:56 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 04:25:39 AM »
    Thank you for this great opportunity!

I would like to ask a question about relationship.

The marriage hasn't been going very well the past years and I would like to know if it will end up better or worse.

Years of birth are 1981 (july) and 1986 (january).

Thank you.

Offline sforsue

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:April 18, 2021, 12:05:49 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: March 06, 2021, 04:05:27 AM »
    Hi Paul and Friends,

Thanks for the offer!

I have 2 big concerns currently: 1) Property rental 2) Relationship. It would be great if you do readings for these 2 concerns, otherwise, I will be grateful enough if you can help me to see on my first issue, property rental.

My birth year: 1992.

1) Property rental
    I'm currently renting an apartment with other 2 tenants with our contract expiring in end June 2021. The landlord has now asked us whether we want to renew the contract for 1 July 2021 or not. Due to different expectations in cleanliness, I am given 2 options either I stay on and the other 2 move out (in that case I have to find another 2 tenants to replace the current 2 tenants) OR the other 2 stay on and I move out (then I have to find new place). I have to give my decision by next week.

Tbh, I really like this place and I'm already very comfortable staying here after 2+ years. So I want to stay on. But, I'm not sure if I can find 2 new tenants who are clean and can be accepted by the landlord as the landlord is quite picky about the tenants' profile as well. If I move out, I will have to find a new place. However, I'm worried that I won't be able to find a clean and nice place that is within my budget as well.

Could you please help me check whether it is better for me to continue stay on or move out. If I continue stay on, will I be able to find 2 new tenants? Or will it be better/easier for me to move out and find new place?

2) Relationship
    I broke up 2 years ago from my first relationship. I'm still triggered by it because he dumped me for other girl. I really want to let go and move on with my life, but I guess some part of me still very much affected and angry about it. My mom once asked a fortune teller and he told me he is my yuan fen and said one day he will come find me again. I told myself that I don't want to go back with this person anymore. I have been going on dating apps, meet people, but can't really find anyone that can click with me. I'm now starting to think of getting married but not sure if I can find someone that is compatible with me.

Are you able to see if I can find someone again? When will I meet this person? What do I need to do more to get a better luck in relationship?

Thanks in advance!

Offline proviso

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:March 06, 2021, 10:54:54 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: March 06, 2021, 10:18:07 PM »
    Dear Paul,

My birthdate is 20 April 1980 4:15 PM Sydney, Australia.

My question is: will the investment of my time, energy and money in my online business idea return a successful outcome and how exactly should I direct my own personal energies compared with outsourcing thigns I am not good at?

thanks in advance.

Hi folks,

We are a group of 3 passionate QiMen students who are looking to take on some additional practice.

We’d like to offer this group FREE QiMen readings for the following subjects:

* Career: prospects of a promotion, new job environment, outcome of an interview, deciding between multiple job offers.
    * Relationships: general analysis and challenges.
    * Business: evaluating a business idea, analysing a business deal.
    * Understanding the root cause of a problem (no medical, health or legal issues please).

What we need from you:
    - A very clear and specific question along with some background and context to help us frame our response.
    - Your birth year (or the person/s you are asking on behalf of) OR birth year stems of both parties (for relationship readings).
    - A rating from 0 to 10 of how accurate the reading was. 0 being completely off the mark with 10 being 100% accurate and useful.

Rules of service / disclaimer:
    1. The subjects above are a general guideline — feel free to ask other questions not on the list and we'll see how we go.
    2. In exchange for this free service, we ask that you rate the accuracy of our analysis / reading and provide feedback.
    3. We are not legally responsible for any actions, decisions or outcomes that you take as a result of this reading. We ask that you take our advice as additional feedback or an alternative perspective for your situation.
    4. This is not a consultative service hence no follow-up sessions will be provided beyond the reading itself.
    5. If any of the points from the section above (what we need from you), is not provided or unclear, your request is unlikely to be selected.

How it works:
    1. Respond to this post with the details of the question you'd like us to analyse as specified above.
    2. We will select 3 per week in our weekly study group. We will let you know if you’ve been selected via the private message board in this forum.
    3. We will respond to you with the outcome of the reading via private message.
    4. You respond to us with a rating of our reading.

We look forward to helping you.

Paul

Online lia

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:April 21, 2021, 05:34:05 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: April 08, 2021, 01:40:07 AM »
    HI. My dob is 9/1/1969 and my so is 27/7/1980.  I want to know how I can get him to want to marry me as our relationship is a bit stale and uncertain. I don't have time to waste for a reason I dont want to explain, and need to know when or if he will feel the same way as I do.
    Thanks

Offline Mike Armstrong

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:April 15, 2021, 02:25:20 PM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: April 08, 2021, 12:24:35 PM »
    I am a male, born on November 9, 1987 at 23.10 in the city of Surabaya, East Java province, Indonesia. I meant to ask:
    1. I want to buy a house for myself. When will this dream come true? Or when is the right time for me to buy it?

2. I am currently investing in stocks for a long term purpose. Will I be lucky with my investment and get the results I hope for?

Hopefully all of you are pleased to answer my question. I thank you in advance.

Offline sforsue

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:April 18, 2021, 12:05:49 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: April 17, 2021, 10:08:05 PM »
    Hi Paul and Friends,

Thanks for the offer!

I have 2 big concerns currently: 1) Property rental 2) Relationship. It would be great if you do readings for these 2 concerns, otherwise, I will be grateful enough if you can help me to see on my first issue, property rental.

My birth year: 1992.

1) Property rental
    I'm currently renting an apartment with other 2 tenants with our contract expiring in end June 2021. The landlord has now asked us whether we want to renew the contract for 1 July 2021 or not. Due to different expectations in cleanliness, I am given 2 options either I stay on and the other 2 move out (in that case I have to find another 2 tenants to replace the current 2 tenants) OR the other 2 stay on and I move out (then I have to find new place). I have to give my decision by next week.

Tbh, I really like this place and I'm already very comfortable staying here after 2+ years. So I want to stay on. But, I'm not sure if I can find 2 new tenants who are clean and can be accepted by the landlord as the landlord is quite picky about the tenants' profile as well. If I move out, I will have to find a new place. However, I'm worried that I won't be able to find a clean and nice place that is within my budget as well.

Could you please help me check whether it is better for me to continue stay on or move out. If I continue stay on, will I be able to find 2 new tenants? Or will it be better/easier for me to move out and find new place?

2) Relationship
    I broke up 2 years ago from my first relationship. I'm still triggered by it because he dumped me for other girl. I really want to let go and move on with my life, but I guess some part of me still very much affected and angry about it. My mom once asked a fortune teller and he told me he is my yuan fen and said one day he will come find me again. I told myself that I don't want to go back with this person anymore. I have been going on dating apps, meet people, but can't really find anyone that can click with me. I'm now starting to think of getting married but not sure if I can find someone that is compatible with me.

Are you able to see if I can find someone again? When will I meet this person? What do I need to do more to get a better luck in relationship?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks RedPhoenix Team for responding to my question via PM.

The team's analysis for my (1) property rental is very spot on. I give a rating 10 for 100% accuracy.

For (2) relationship, it hasn't happened, so I can't comment on the accuracy yet.

Best of luck to the RedPhoenix Team!

five arts forum

Re: FREE QiMen readings
    « Reply #7 on: April 17, 2021, 10:08:05 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Free book: Plum blossom numerology

Started by andyBoard Mei Hua Yi Shu (MHYS)

Replies: 29
    Views: 378
    Last post April 20, 2021, 11:58:11 PM
    by andy
    Which palm is used to do readings?

Started by SilmarilBoard Request for palm reading [FREE]

Replies: 0
    Views: 246
    Last post March 10, 2021, 07:34:08 PM
    by Silmaril
    [Qimen Help] Chart Interpretation - Bulllying

Started by lukelohBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 176
    Last post February 26, 2021, 12:18:00 PM
    by lukeloh
    Qimen hour chart, please help, advise (relationship)

Started by TashainBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 395
    Last post February 19, 2021, 12:27:13 AM
    by Tashain
    Qimen help please-advice me(relationship)

Started by TashainBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 360
    Last post February 21, 2021, 10:53:10 PM
    by IHGWF
    QiMen readings

Started by EdasBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 1
    Views: 227
    Last post February 01, 2021, 03:12:21 PM
    by Gmuli
    Free QiMen readings

Started by redphoenixBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 5
    Views: 695
    Last post March 21, 2021, 12:40:27 AM
    by SpicyChickenJoy
    interesting free app for bazi / qi men / feng shui stars charting .

Started by fengshuiartistBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Views: 341
    Last post January 02, 2021, 08:11:23 AM
    by fengshuiartist
    Free Weekly Qi Men Dun Jia Lessons

Started by quekthBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Views: 508
    Last post October 04, 2020, 12:03:00 PM
    by quekth
    Request Free birth Chart when do my lucky period starts

Started by Darkred9Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 438
    Last post September 12, 2020, 04:01:08 PM
    by johnyqi
    Free Birth ChartZWDS about love life and future

Replies: 2
    Views: 349
    Last post September 11, 2020, 08:47:31 AM
    by tea
    Request for Free Birth Chart Reading about love life & future

Replies: 3
    Views: 453
    Last post September 10, 2020, 01:44:07 PM
    by chary
    Birthchart - please help solve discrepancies from different readings

Started by KimqwertyBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 45
    Views: 2023
    Last post September 27, 2020, 06:25:07 PM
    by 1eleven
    When he will be free?

Started by nin99Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 204
    Last post August 02, 2020, 06:07:49 PM
    by nin99
    Tarot Card Reading Free

Started by nehavermaaBoard Future event predictions

Views: 832
    Last post March 05, 2020, 10:36:18 PM
    by AgataSantulli
    Free ZWDS Resources

Started by fanBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 4
    Views: 1685
    Last post July 11, 2019, 11:52:42 PM
    by Axis
    Free Online Public Library by Internet Archive

Started by fanBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 3
    Views: 820
    Last post November 13, 2020, 04:00:01 AM
    by sopa
    How to use Qimen Day Chart for strategic execution

Started by ZhiFuLuckyMeSupremeBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Views: 1162
    Last post February 20, 2019, 08:06:01 PM
    by ZhiFuLuckyMeSupreme
    please help - requesting for free ZWDS chart reading for year 2019

Started by dixonBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 610
    Last post February 15, 2019, 12:45:41 PM
    by KarlCarr
    request free ZWDS chart reading for year 2019

Started by thw789Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 22
    Views: 2972
    Last post January 12, 2019, 11:19:15 AM
    by thw789
    Request for a free reading

Started by simoneBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 896
    Last post January 06, 2019, 04:53:49 PM
    by flyingphoenix
    Request for free reading..Thanks!

Started by pleumjitBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 476
    Last post December 01, 2018, 08:00:12 PM
    by pleumjit
    Qimen forecast missing item

Started by Xiao.baiBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 872
    Last post November 13, 2018, 12:23:25 PM
    by Xiao.bai
    Request for a free reading

Started by simoneBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 40
    Views: 3398
    Last post November 17, 2018, 11:24:14 PM
    by senators613
    Using Qimen for Sports Prediction (Strategic Execution or Warcraft)

Started by KesmondBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Views: 540
    Last post November 01, 2018, 10:07:18 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Introducing New Online Flying Star Zi Wei Dou Shu Calculator (Free)

Started by fanBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 57
    Views: 12414
    Last post February 15, 2020, 04:30:57 PM
    by Joey
    Qimen Dunjia Chart Daily

Views: 1549
    Last post October 24, 2018, 12:09:22 AM
    by Gmuli
    Qimen Dunjia Chart by months

Replies: 10
    Views: 3467
    Last post October 16, 2018, 12:33:22 AM
    by Kesmond
    Major Food Corperation sets its Animals Free

Started by renBoard Miscellaneous topics

Views: 556
    Last post August 23, 2018, 09:53:33 AM
    by Administrator
    which the first book ( of Joey Yap ) should I read to start Qimen ?

Started by YeenzBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 31
    Views: 5417
    Last post September 16, 2020, 11:46:50 AM
    by ArtofFugue

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: