ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

• 三命通会:六十甲子日於不同时辰生的命运解析 5 2
Currently:  

Author Topic: 三命通会:六十甲子日於不同时辰生的命运解析  (Read 2211 times)

Offline BillionaireboyLam

• Wealth Bringer
  • G501++
  • Last Login:Hidden
  • 乃知世间事,不可泥纸上陈迹
    • View Profile
  • Re: 三命通会:六十甲子日於不同时辰生的命运解析
    « Reply #30 on: September 24, 2020, 10:18:17 AM »
    oops
    人生最怕一事無成,卻說 自己知足常樂
    In life we are most afraid of not being successful and accomplished but, go around telling themselves and others to that they are content.

• Wealth Bringer
    • G501++
    • 乃知世间事,不可泥纸上陈迹
    • View Profile
    « Reply #31 on: September 24, 2020, 11:07:45 AM »
    Master @BillionaireboyLam

Ohhh oke oke, so tolerate only. Noted

Let me open it now. Its a one of King's chart. His life were disaster at beginning. And from 2 other step siblings he build his area from scratched after 17yrs old and become richest ( prosperity to the people , arts and cultures flourished , economy moved quickly, etc ) among siblings areas but he leaved all after have sons and preferred to live in remote with queen as normal person until he died as his intention were pure for the sake of people and his friend also sibling helped his son to run the palace

I must admitted that not only vedic is your skills ( in vedic i could say you able to read 90 % were right which confirmed by querrent ) thats what from what i read in topic ( i forgot which one but its master @TenVirtues or something like that )

Thank you

@tea For 甲午 DM, it is best to be strong DM 甲. The Chart if plotted as 甲午DM, born 甲子 Hour。 Would mean 甲DM born in first couple days of 辰Month. Wood qi is still dominant.
    So he is a 甲 born in Season. Which is the first major indication that his chart is 贵(Noble).
    人生最怕一事無成,卻說 自己知足常樂
    In life we are most afraid of not being successful and accomplished but, go around telling themselves and others to that they are content.

Offline tea

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #32 on: September 24, 2020, 12:38:58 PM »

If i plotted in bazi it said like above jia zi, gui si, geng chen, yi si but i dont know if there is transition of the hour ( like our culture too we have to define it carefully ) + it is caused as each royal family has own calendar which different notes due different calendar calculation based

7th April 1725
    7Th April 1726

The hour pillar only said “ born in the quiet time of meditation “ = late night
    Crowned in the day of “ Thunder of fire “
    Feb 1757 he made agreement with Europe which is until now still valid

He must became a king in young age ( childhood ), but for temporary has to be handle with other. His father ( a King too ) been murdered or been sent to ceylon ( Srilanka ) is unknowned due against colonialism and himself been called as Prince collector of Heads of the colonial ( whilst in real life no , yes his age through many wars and had ability to killed the chiefs of enemies in the battle as he against colonialism but he never collected those heads lol )

So , i think sometimes noble chart become no nobility or vice versa ? possible ?

Offline ArtofFugue

• G501++
    • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
    « Reply #33 on: September 25, 2020, 12:28:40 AM »

The pig and snake clash.  pig is water and snake is fire element. they are opposites. that's why they clash. it don't mean it's bad. the pig/snake clash is the least powerful of all the clash.

@ArtofFugue  I don't read chinese. I tend to not trust whatever is written online without actual real life testing or logical thought process.

1. Agreed. There's also "Chuan Jue". See below Simplified "Chuan Jue" table which says Clash is 4th damaging.

2. Destiny analysis cannot be taken as 100% absolute. There're other factors outside of the CM method like past life's karma, birth environment, parents' influence, etc, that shape our life. See my thread below for more info:

https://fivearts.info/fivearts/index.php?topic=622.0

Last but not least, let me share a famous story from Buddhism book as quoted below:
    "There is a story about a man who was predicted by a fortune-teller to be dying soon. One day, he was on his way home when it rained heavily. He noticed an army of ants which was about to be washed away by the rain. Immediately, he used mud to block the flow of water and thus saved the ants. Miraculously, he lived to ripe old age of 80."

*Simplified "Chuan Jue" table:
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Offline fengshuiartist

• G301-G400
    • View Profile
    « Reply #34 on: September 25, 2020, 01:40:50 AM »
    @ArtofFugue

In the field of hypnosis, there have been research and test of what's possible of the human mind to suggestion.  You can hypnotize another person to kill . Granted they cannot be force to do something against their values and beliefs.  However, people can get around that by changing their beliefs first.  So what has it got to do with bazi?   simple.  The practitioners can abuse their power of authority reading charts. Due to authority status they are like a hypnotist because many clients don't question what's told. Same can be said of any higher status people like police, teachers, doctors etc..  It's the power of words to influence. Bazi type of service have to have ethics and responsibility cuz your affecting a person's life.  Without that awareness then karma or justice or whatever word people like to use will be put into effect against those who abuse their power to harm weather it's intentional or unintentional harm. So incompetent readers can cause harm. Even if the reader is good, the way they say things or explain things isn't the same message as they read. So it cause harm. The exact message that gets to the client is most important not what you say. The client can interpret different what a reader say.  hence , bazi isn't just about reading. there are other skills that is important like people skills and communication.

Linking another study. people can believe in others so much that they kill themselves. Some can suicide too if they hear lots of bad stuff. Those that never studied how words affect lives will never know how irresponsible they can be to harm. People's heartbeat stop in a hypnosis study just due to suggestion. they were told their heads will be cut off when they blind folded.  It was  wet towel slap on their neck. The point is they believe so much the suggestion that it stop their heartbeat.  Some people come for consult due to dire needs. So whatever is said have big impact in person's life.  So to advise people is a big responsibility. Not all readers have that common sense. Personal emotions , pride and ego must not be there. If it is, they are not fit to be consultant. This is about the client. self praise egotistical people are not fit to do the job. Of course those are hard to regulate so clients must be careful who they trust.  Most important is the character moral and ethics of person not what they know as they can abuse the reading.  Most importantly is to be objective and read the chart as is.  As sherlock homles says: YOur getting emotional and it's unnecessary.  that means one is seeing what one wants to see and not what is there. hence inaccurate reading. Reading should be like how sherlock holmes do his detective work objectively.

Helping someone is more than just knowing how to read the chart. So many other more important variable. I don't need to rely on chart to help someone as i have way many other trainings and understanding that does more impact on life. To rely on chart so strongly means one isn't flexible in mind and action. Same with one's learning. To rely strongly on old books is foolish as it's not tested. The same can be applied to the reader. Just like the client having strong influence upon them with the reader. The practitioner can also have strong influence over him with the materials he choose to learn.  Isn't there a wise saying that says.. Question all things until proven and tested no matter the source. That's why the client knows if one is a good reader by accuracy checking with their life and the success results.  Of course if one isn't accurate and is a dictatorship, then one has commit a crime of wasting people's life and time by leading them astray. The reading is for the client's well being not for the practitioner of ego boosting.

Lots of cases in the health field industry. Ill sick people often told by doctors that their life  span is short and that they will die in 1 yr or 2 yr due to bad illness. Those that don't take doctors word for it live longer. they strive for hope and other methods for cure. Most often they live few yrs or lots longer just cause they didn't listen to doctor.  Some doctor don't like the not give hope so they have different approach. they find that hope suggestion kept their patients alive longer then expected and some even live to old age to reverse illness. The power of suggestion matters. And what are we doing when we advise? we are doing just that. Suggestions affecting people's life. ONly serious readers will figure out all this out. These are things that aren't emphasized in trainings as it's not a different skill from bazi but it's most important.  Also the principles of the yin/yang 5 elements don't just apply to the chart. It applies to life too.

Basicallly it's the proverb.  'you reap what you sow'.  meaning one's action of the past affect the present. And current present action chocie affect future.   There's a book i'm in the middle of reading. 'the cosmic geography of success'.  it made a point that one's will and action affects more the life that the chart. They compare people from all over world with same bithday. the environment and upbringing and associates matter. their personality different as well. no chart is same. they go through same luck cycle though but their life is different due to other factors of life choice/environment/fengshui/ helpers etc...   Author emphasize Chart is to use as guide to prepare for unlucky times to better life or to go with the luck when good. it's not for dictating one's life like some practitioners thinking so. I see many western classmate think it's decider of fate. lol. They take destiny analyis word to be literal so they over exaggerate. haha.

Also,  from benson yeo's youtube video. He say says that throughout his decades of analysis of real life not what books say.  The combine is connected to death way more than clash. This is from real life cases of those he work with.  It's because combine takes away one's needed element. Clash is more direct problems so you can deal with it as you see the problem. Others like combine and punishment are more hidden issues so it's harder to prepare or be aware of it. Not saying that combine will kill you or to scare you. it's just statistics if we were to compare which is more worse in giving person problems. Most of those death are from old age or illness. So don't go thinking when combine comes, troubles come. Look at situation as they come folks. do not future worry imagining bad things.
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 02:15:21 AM by fengshuiartist »

• Wealth Bringer
    • G501++
    • 乃知世间事,不可泥纸上陈迹
    • View Profile
    « Reply #35 on: September 25, 2020, 02:22:13 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 02:26:53 AM by BillionaireboyLam »
    人生最怕一事無成,卻說 自己知足常樂

Offline tea

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #36 on: September 25, 2020, 02:56:45 PM »

Oh oke noted
    So the structure is structure ( personality = karmic why she / he born ) whilst the luck pillars could change someone situation and condition

Many thanks again

Offline tea

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #37 on: September 25, 2020, 03:25:39 PM »
    Master @ArtofFugue

Err.... that old destiny reader in the story is ancient style. All destiny reader in ancient " has rights to say anything even to asked the guest back home without read her / him , he will say whatever he wanted " Why ?
    Due the people came is to seek remedies in chart, the master known it , and told straight what does and donts. But sometimes due master is eccentric he would say different way of speech as knew the person how she / is. Perhaps the master reading the above man's chart is knew that the man no need to be reads , he is good man , long live, etc. Hence master said that. And see what happened ? true, the man helped ants.

Example ? in my culture if one came to destiny reader is equal to prepare
    1. Heart - to accept whatever the destiny reader will say
    2. To accept rejection - where destiny reader will refused to read
    Other wise they dont go to destiny reader OR IF they had went to one and felt not suitable with her self / him self, its mean NO AFFINITY
    And if the person told new destiny reader bla bla for previous ( the 1st destiny reader ), will GET SCOLDED lol. Why ? the 2nd destiny reader will say  " You will do the same with me , go now , its not worth to read yours " lol
    IF she / he told others who has own destiny readers about her / his experiences , then friends will said joking " If no one able to help you mean you are not deserve to get help, accept your fate lol "

Serious. It happened many times and

We Javanese funny, we believed in calculation, we worship / admire the destiny reader as learned men with all respects whatever or however hard of her / his words to us  we will accept it due we knew they didnt seek people to be reads, people came need to be reads

So until today the one could read destiny is my culture if anyone come to her / him gosh... it would like facing a King. For us King still needs power popularity etc but destiny reader not, they dont need things from us, they got troubles from our problems lol

Offline tea

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #38 on: September 25, 2020, 03:51:40 PM »
    Since i passed those 2 both ( cuan and jue ) luck pillars. I could testimony it

Nothing bad so much happened in both. In cuan i was lucky to travelled a lot , got job offers in government position at young age, got scholarship etc, in jue i also lucky with my own small money i had i ran the biz and quick to growth within 2 years only
    In life ? i have zi too and hubby wei – so far we okay , he is the best friend i ever had not the best husband ( if used people measurement about husband and wife relationship ) but i didnt seek husband , i married my self since i was a kid ( like to be alone i mean ) lol

Now waiting my clash lol - whatever will happen let it happens, all i can do is just try to be good to creatures of the Almighty

Offline tea

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #39 on: September 25, 2020, 04:39:50 PM »
    Added

I told hubby about this topic ( reading destiny )
    Hubby replied laughed : ohh how good men they are all, wish IF they knew javanese like us, even a FAKE MASTER we still respect it at least he used time efforts money etc to learned it
    Fake for who ?? fake for a doesnt mean fake for b, c, d.
    Everything are in pairs has it own fate to linked with who, which school, which sect, etc. Life so colorful for us unlike black and white only, thats the truth if black and white, if anyone insult another teacher we could arrow another if a’s master been hurted by b example lol due mean disrespect another teachings / calendar, everybody has rights to survive to teach to learn from where what how when as long a doesnt disturb b vice versa , even crimes people also disagreed one to another about their own crimes hahaha

Well yea... thats why i said “ i have best friend i ever had “.... 

Offline tea

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #40 on: September 25, 2020, 05:30:01 PM »

For sharing only : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javanese_calendar

Stated in there about time activities in ancient of Javanese. Its true. 10 big activities. Thats calendar calculation based for common people

But for us ( the royal calendar ) we divided it again from 10

Example : 6 – 8 pm is morning activities as stated in there above

1.   The royal issued activities of the farmer as noticed ( 6 am – 7 am they started to a , 7 – 8 they started to b )
    2.   But royal also issued noticed calculation of bikhhus / brahmins / pundits / guru activities which are not same with the farmer although energy of the day is same = morning ( 6 – 8 am )
    3.   Then royal issued noticed of activities of soldiers also traders / merchants
    4.   The royal issued activities each royal members activities them self
    5.   From those 3 levels must based on tri sila ( the 3 truth activities of 4 ranks / socials rankings = catur varna in Hinduism ? ) so its 3 x  4 = 12 activities in the whole land for differents ranks / grades / socials / catur varna

So if the one birth as a prince then his recorded as activities of royal family members for the hour

Seasons = months are 12, yes but for royals calendar divided it again. On to activities like above based of catur varna

When above said 1 am – 3 am is Lingsir wengi = late night
    Logic is everybody sleeping in ancient
    But not for Spiritual masters ( those above religions / beliefs ). Thats why it used words “ Lingsir Wengi “ the movement of night energy. This is the time of deepest contemplation to them.
    11 pm – 1 am is tengah wengi = middle of night
    For spiritual masters they are doing what ? reading old scriptures , burning incense, chanting or megending ( singing with gamelan to praise God ) for merchant they slept already perhaps

Even to explain above i crossed the tiddiness lol ( which might my head knocked by mpu as later all tatha / rules will change improper ) .
    It supposed from Bikkhu / Brahmin / Pundit first, King, Merchant / Soldiers, Farmers – Spiritual leaders are always number 1 be it Tantric or Mahayana bikhhus be it Sivaist Be it Vaisnava be it Brahmic ( we had congress for those beliefs / religions since ancient time when Hinduism Buddhism also admitted as one of religion in our land )

Sounded complicated , yes indeed, we always write down things but not through papers but through arts ( songs, stories, gamelan sound, dances, jewelleries, etc )

My apology if long, as its sharing about time activities in ancient

• Wealth Bringer
    • G501++
    • 乃知世间事,不可泥纸上陈迹
    • View Profile
    « Reply #41 on: September 26, 2020, 03:55:21 AM »
    Since i passed those 2 both ( cuan and jue ) luck pillars. I could testimony it

Nothing bad so much happened in both. In cuan i was lucky to travelled a lot , got job offers in government position at young age, got scholarship etc, in jue i also lucky with my own small money i had i ran the biz and quick to growth within 2 years only
    In life ? i have zi too and hubby wei – so far we okay , he is the best friend i ever had not the best husband ( if used people measurement about husband and wife relationship ) but i didnt seek husband , i married my self since i was a kid ( like to be alone i mean ) lol

Now waiting my clash lol - whatever will happen let it happens, all i can do is just try to be good to creatures of the Almighty

@tea different practitioners have different viewpoint on what interaction they think cause more harm.

In the classics these interactions weren't classified from highest harm to lowest harm.

This was left up to the individual interpretator to determine through their own experience and accumulated knowledge.

Anyone who classifies these interactions from high to low harm
     Is just based on their individual interpretation not based on any concrete basis from the classics.
    人生最怕一事無成,卻說 自己知足常樂

Offline tea

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #42 on: September 26, 2020, 09:23:49 AM »

Ohhh so that not fixed stated ?
    Must consider na yin, yong shen too for the chart ( in that jue, cuan luck pillar ) ?
    Also depend on deities ( ten gods ) of the luck pillar represent in the chart ?

Thank you

five arts forum

Re: 三命通会:六十甲子日於不同时辰生的命运解析
    « Reply #42 on: September 26, 2020, 09:23:49 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English

Tags:

三命通会 - San Ming Tong Hui

Started by AxisBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 28
    Views: 4194
    Last post August 24, 2017, 01:15:48 AM
    by tyc
    ▲San Ming Tong Hui (三命通会)

Started by DexterBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 10
    Views: 1135
    Last post January 11, 2016, 09:09:16 AM
    by Joshua
    ▲Re: 三命通会

Started by MarthaBoard 四柱八字 Si Zhu Ba Zi

Replies: 4
    Views: 771
    Last post January 03, 2016, 05:36:32 AM
    by Gabriel

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: