• marriage year 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: marriage year  (Read 5038 times)

Offline wastedlove

• G1-G50
  • Last Login:July 31, 2018, 07:51:34 PM
    • View Profile
  • marriage year
    « on: October 02, 2015, 04:21:32 AM »
    Hey guys. Been going through a really hard break-up this year. I'd like you to help me figure out my marriage year and when will I meet my husband (if haven't already) with ZWDS.

Female, 30 Jan 1989, 3:40 pm, Belo Horizonte (Brazil)

Thank you guys
    « Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 04:38:09 AM by wastedlove »

Offline Riyadi

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:November 30, 2018, 12:08:42 PM
    • View Profile
  • Re: marriage year
    « Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 02:05:58 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline Shogun

• G1-G50
    • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 06:09:16 PM »
    Waste of Love,

It is indeed Waste of Love. Now it is time to experiment with Love otherwise it is indeed Waste of Love.

It is better to have many boy-friends before you want to settle down to raise a family. Otherwise it is indeed Waste of Love.

Luckily year 2014 was over. From 2017 Flower of Romance star is shining. So take this opportunity to him better, before it will be another Waste of Love.

Shogun

Offline wastedlove

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 09:32:38 PM »
    Ok guys, so I've been studying ZWDS by myself and I wanted you guys to help me with some points if possible.

First I checked my Life Spouse palace to see if there were signs of marriage (according to aoefengshui if Life Spouse flies to any of 6 internal marriage palaces, it's a sign of marriage). In my chart, Life Spouse Hua Quan to Life Wealth, which overlaps with Decade-Spouse. It means I'll most likely get married in this decade.

Life Spouse Hua Ji to Life Career, clashing with Life Spouse. This is bad right? What does it mean?

Then I decided to check Decade Spouse in order to find out my marriage year. First I checked if any Self-Hua or Self-Hua to opposite palace (Self-Hua means change). I found two: Self Hua-Quan and Hua-Lu to opposite palace. For Hua Lu we have to check the Hua Lu vibration, which is in Life Friends palace (Self- year of 2018). Marriage year - 2018 or 2020 (year spouse). Is that correct?

Offline Shogun

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: October 11, 2015, 05:54:37 AM »
    Hi Waster of Love,

Why don’t you waste your Love to me?

I just learned some tips from a few members here like: Candra_Yus and Artof Fugue (sorry misuse your names, guys). Those guys are genuine and I am respecting them the most of all here in this Forum.

In your Life Marriage: Tian Tong and Zou Fu. Especially in Zou Fu in Marriage is indeed “Waste of Love”. Please let me be the first who “Wastes your Love”.

Marriage-Palace:
    -   HS Yi: Tian Ji-Lu : Self Lu: Self-Satisfaction and Mao-Court: Peach Blossom. It means “Waste of Love” External Affair to me again.
    -   HS Yi: Tai Yin-Ji: Opposite Marriage: Indeed “Waste of Love” External Affair to me again.

Conclusion:

Please let me be the first who “Wastes your Love”.

Shogun

Online aoefengshui

• Master
    • G501++
    • Last Login:Today at 03:42:46 AM
      • View Profile
      • http://www.aoefengshui.com
    Re: marriage year
    « Reply #5 on: October 11, 2015, 07:16:22 AM »
    Hello @wastedlove ,

Suppose your chart is correct:

1. Decade Self (25-34) went into Life Spouse with “Ji to opposite”: you will get married in this decade.

2. “Ji to opposite” means not that “smooth”, just like the experience of break-up this year.

3. From decade point of view: Decade Spouse (25-34) “Self Hua-Quan + Lu to opposite” also means change and it’s “Lu/Quan” double sign. For advanced zwds study, the flying ji from the palace of “Lu/Quan” double sign is the reason of this change. In your case, decade spouse fly ji into Life Career, so looks like you will meet your Mr. Right from “Career” related place, such as work or study etc.

4. The year of marriage:     
    1) Life Spouse Ji to opposite, Year 2017 Palace goes into this opposite palace,
    2) Decade Spouse Self Quan and Lu to opposite, Year 2015 Palace and Year 2017 Spouse Palace went into this opposite palace. so I would say 2015 and 2017 will be the year of marriage.
    3) Only 4 months left for year 2015 of Chinese calendar, I would pick year 2017 as your marriage year ---- although there is a sign of back together with your Ex boyfriend because of your inborn “Ke-Ji” Si-Hua combination of your chart.

5. When will you meet your Mr. Right? -----please go to check your Life Spouse Palace to see if the characters of your future husband matched any person around you at moment –including your Ex boyfriend. If not, he would come to you very soon ---- later this year or early next year.

Good Luck!

aoefengshui

Offline TianTong

• G501++
    • Last Login:November 25, 2018, 07:24:28 PM
    • Demi Lovato - Let it Go
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: October 11, 2015, 12:51:29 PM »
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
    « Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 01:02:59 PM by TianTong »

Offline wastedlove

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: October 11, 2015, 03:21:06 PM »
    Hello @wastedlove ,

1. Decade Self (25-34) went into Life Spouse with “Ji to opposite”: you will get married in this decade.

2. “Ji to opposite” means not that “smooth”, just like the experience of break-up this year.

3. From decade point of view: Decade Spouse (25-34) “Self Hua-Quan + Lu to opposite” also means change and it’s “Lu/Quan” double sign. For advanced zwds study, the flying ji from the palace of “Lu/Quan” double sign is the reason of this change. In your case, decade spouse fly ji into Life Career, so looks like you will meet your Mr. Right from “Career” related place, such as work or study etc.

4. The year of marriage:     
    2) Decade Spouse Self Quan and Lu to opposite, Year 2015 Palace and Year 2017 Spouse Palace went into this opposite palace. so I would say 2015 and 2017 will be the year of marriage.
    3) Only 4 months left for year 2015 of Chinese calendar, I would pick year 2017 as your marriage year ---- although there is a sign of back together with your Ex boyfriend because of your inborn “Ke-Ji” Si-Hua combination of your chart.

5. When will you meet your Mr. Right? -----please go to check your Life Spouse Palace to see if the characters of your future husband matched any person around you at moment –including your Ex boyfriend. If not, he would come to you very soon ---- later this year or early next year.

Good Luck!

aoefengshui

Thank you so much aoefengshui, I've been learning A LOT from your posts!!

One question: In the case of Decade Spouse Hua Lu to Wei Palace, why can't we look at Lu vibration (2018) for marriage year? I saw you did that in another post to assess pregnancy.

Q2- Would Self Hua Lu to opposite + birth Hua Ji mean double Ji in this case?

Q3- I thought we should use Hua Lu for cause?
    « Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 03:51:54 PM by wastedlove »

Online aoefengshui

• Master
    • G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: October 11, 2015, 03:33:25 PM »
    Hello @TianTong ,

Q:
    Can I ask how you derive Ke-Ji combination from wastedlove's chart?
    I plot the chart and got Self: Taiyang, Lucun, Tianxi @ Ding Si. Is this correct chart?
    If that is the correct chart, There are many Birth Sihua combinations in the chart:
    1. Tianji Huaji with Huake to opposite
    2. Youbi Huake with self Huaquan
    3. Tanlang Hualu with self Huaji to opposite
    Then, Why you emphasize on Ke-Ji combination?

A:
    1. The chart is correct.
    2. I used one of the advanced ways to find the inborn Si-Hua combination of this chart:
    1) Flying Hua-Ji from Life Self-Palace to see if this flying ji impacted with any kind of Lu/Quan/Ke
    2) Then flying Hua-Lu/Quan/ke from Life Self-Palace to see if this flying Lu/Quan/ke impacted with any kind of Ji.
    3) In this case, Ji to opposite at Life Self and Life Hua-Ke at the Life Travel. And also flying Ke from Life Self-Palace impacted with Life Hua-Ji at the Life Happiness. So it’s Ke-Ji combination of this chart. 

Q: ZWDS system not fair sometimes ……

A: From Flying Star point of view, stars at the Life Self Palace and Life Spouse Palace are only the signs, they didn’t mean good/bad, gain/loss, lucky/unlucky etc. The Si-Hua impacting plays a big role for the chart reading. 

Regards

aoefengshui

Offline wastedlove

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: October 11, 2015, 03:54:34 PM »
    Hello @wastedlove ,

4. The year of marriage:     

Good Luck!

aoefengshui

One question: In the case of Decade Spouse Hua Lu to Wei Palace, why can't we look at Lu vibration (2018) for marriage year? I saw you did that in another post to assess pregnancy.

Edited the post to add more questions

Online aoefengshui

• Master
    • G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: October 11, 2015, 04:02:44 PM »

Hello @wastedlove ,

You are welcome!

Q1: In the case of Decade Spouse Hua Lu to Wei Palace, why can't we look at Lu vibration (2018) for marriage year? I saw you did that in another post to assess pregnancy.
    A: Put it this way: Not all the people with same Bazi of you would get married at the same year. Someone would be married already, someone this year and someone in year 2017 or even 2018. When you asked the marriage question at this time this point, the clear sign would be 2015 and 2017. I normally won’t go further for the marriage year at this stage – just in case you will not try hard to get the result.   

A: No, I would not treat it as the double Ji from “decade spouse” point of view.

A: Double Si-Hua is in different system regarding the issues of cause/result.

Cheers

aoefengshui

Offline Shogun

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: October 11, 2015, 04:39:32 PM »
    Hi WastedLove,

According to your Love Destiny, we could have 4 months to be in Love. I promise you I will give you the best four Months EVER of your entire life!.

After “Wasting your Love” to me, there is “Tian Tong” who will be your next Lover. So Marriage-Destiny Fulfilled, you could have than Happily Ever After with Him, oke?

He is “Tian Tong” as a Member and I am that Zou Fu, deal?

Please let me introduce my selves.

My Life palace coincidence has Tian Tong and Tian Liang.

I am considered as gentle, mild and kind, if needed: especially at night time.
    Sometimes I could be calm, polite and know the pleasure and enjoyments in life.
    I do like outdoor activities and to exercise to keep my muscles growing. I am also proud of my reputation sometimes, but I am honest and kind-hearted. As Tian Liang qualities I am also awfully good in at interpersonal relationship: easily making friends with some of the members here in FiveArts.info.

My Wealth has You Bi-Hua Ke, I am quite active with my cash-flows and also looking for recognition and fame. Even when my Wealth is at low, I will try to make Money in different way, sometimes with help from “unexpected” friends. Although Ju Men has a dark side with making money, who cares as long my Love can spend whatever she wants, right? Surely with “Da Hao” in Wealth surely my Love is like to spend my money.

My Career has Tian Ji-Hua Ji, indeed it is hard working which put our relationship on hold. As I have mentioned before, it is better dating with me first the next four months. Otherwise my Career Tian Ji-Hua Ji opposite my Spouse gives indeed head-ache for her.

My Savings account is not the best with Po Jun, Qing Yang and Ling Xing, I will not be rich like Bill Gates, but enough to let my Love spending and shopping, even changing a lot or moving out. Maybe my Love spends too much that I have to work extra hours to pay our rent.

Am I fulfilling the requirements of your future “Spouse” or “Lover”, WastedLove?

Shogun

Offline wastedlove

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: October 11, 2015, 07:06:09 PM »

Hello @wastedlove ,

You are welcome!

Q1: In the case of Decade Spouse Hua Lu to Wei Palace, why can't we look at Lu vibration (2018) for marriage year? I saw you did that in another post to assess pregnancy.
    A: Put it this way: Not all the people with same Bazi of you would get married at the same year. Someone would be married already, someone this year and someone in year 2017 or even 2018. When you asked the marriage question at this time this point, the clear sign would be 2015 and 2017. I normally won’t go further for the marriage year at this stage – just in case you will not try hard to get the result.   

A: No, I would not treat it as the double Ji from “decade spouse” point of view.

A: Double Si-Hua is in different system regarding the issues of cause/result.

Cheers

aoefengshui

Thanks again. Learned a lot from you today.

and lol @Shogun, you're cracking me up with your posts.

Offline wastedlove

• G1-G50
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: October 11, 2015, 07:56:46 PM »
    So I guess we could use the same method for Pregnancy?

-Life Health Self Hua Lu and Hua Quan to the opposite.

- Decade Health Self Hua Ji to the opposite (ugh why does everything have to be Ji :(?), activating the Decade Health Palace (2018)

Offline TianTong

• G501++
    • Last Login:November 25, 2018, 07:24:28 PM
    • Demi Lovato - Let it Go
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: October 12, 2015, 12:15:03 AM »
    Hi WastedLove,

Here is my interpretation of Shogun's poem  :D

According to your Love Destiny, we could have 4 months to be in Love. I promise you I will give you the best four Months EVER of your entire life!.

After “Wasting your Love” to me, there is “Tian Tong” who will be your next Lover. So Marriage-Destiny Fulfilled, you could have than Happily Ever After with Him, oke?

He is “Tian Tong” as a Member and I am that Zou Fu, deal?

It means you need to go through many times relationship before married. Just like your username, wastedlove, You need to waste your love many times before you find Mr. Right

My Life palace coincidence has Tian Tong and Tian Liang.

I am considered as gentle, mild and kind, if needed: especially at night time.
    Sometimes I could be calm, polite and know the pleasure and enjoyments in life.
    I do like outdoor activities and to exercise to keep my muscles growing. I am also proud of my reputation sometimes, but I am honest and kind-hearted. As Tian Liang qualities I am also awfully good in at interpersonal relationship: easily making friends with some of the members here in FiveArts.info.

My Wealth has You Bi-Hua Ke, I am quite active with my cash-flows and also looking for recognition and fame. Even when my Wealth is at low, I will try to make Money in different way, sometimes with help from “unexpected” friends. Although Ju Men has a dark side with making money, who cares as long my Love can spend whatever she wants, right? Surely with “Da Hao” in Wealth surely my Love is like to spend my money.

My Career has Tian Ji-Hua Ji, indeed it is hard working which put our relationship on hold. As I have mentioned before, it is better dating with me first the next four months. Otherwise my Career Tian Ji-Hua Ji opposite my Spouse gives indeed head-ache for her.

My Savings account is not the best with Po Jun, Qing Yang and Ling Xing, I will not be rich like Bill Gates, but enough to let my Love spending and shopping, even changing a lot or moving out. Maybe my Love spends too much that I have to work extra hours to pay our rent.

This part is the characteristics of your Mr. Right.

@ Shogun
    I suspect you are ZhouYu  >:(  ???

Tiantong - Zuofu =__=
    « Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 12:19:51 AM by TianTong »

five arts forum

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2015, 12:15:03 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags: zwds 

Palace Rotation / Interchance in Decade / Year / Month reading

Started by niloxBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 0
    Views: 10
    Last post December 10, 2018, 05:37:48 PM
    by nilox
    Will I still have job next year?

Started by Fcl11Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 95
    Last post December 10, 2018, 10:05:51 AM
    by Fcl11
    My mum cancer diagnosis Nov 2018 / 2018 most difficult year of my life

Started by Marina88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 195
    Last post November 29, 2018, 04:41:11 PM
    by Marina88
    Calculating year chart

Started by socratesBoard 紫微斗數 Zi Wei Dou Shu

Replies: 1
    Views: 132
    Last post October 30, 2018, 10:21:56 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    10 Year Luck Cycle is Coming and I'm so Excited what it brings!

Started by Gene79Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 5
    Views: 220
    Last post October 09, 2018, 01:03:56 AM
    by fan
    NO WEALTH ELEMENT MALE MARRIAGE

Started by tancising0Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 357
    Last post November 24, 2018, 10:20:10 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Tian Ma And Lu Cun in marriage palace ZWDS

Started by JEANBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 236
    Last post September 27, 2018, 01:31:24 PM
    by flawlesflower
    Male Twins need insight for their luck on finance and marriage

Started by flyingphoenixBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 211
    Last post September 24, 2018, 04:24:47 PM
    by anton8888
    No luck in marriage? Please help

Started by b00kersBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 182
    Last post September 21, 2018, 11:44:23 PM
    by johnyqi
    Arranged Marriage

Started by kurojungBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 85
    Last post September 20, 2018, 05:38:26 PM
    by kurojung
    urgent need help in marriage life and parents relationship

Started by thanos888Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 14
    Views: 247
    Last post December 10, 2018, 11:56:26 PM
    by fan
    Marriage Prospect and Mommy Boy

Started by niwijBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 161
    Last post September 14, 2018, 06:55:29 PM
    by niwij
    Will I fall pregnant and have a baby in Ji Hai year?

Started by deepwaterBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 360
    Last post August 28, 2018, 01:22:02 PM
    by deepwater
    Will i strike lottery this year?

Started by nolyjBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Views: 111
    Last post August 26, 2018, 07:14:38 PM
    by nolyj
    New decade - Career and Marriage

Started by Dula143Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 328
    Last post August 26, 2018, 07:26:14 PM
    by nolyj
    My self marriage

Started by chenzhixinBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 264
    Last post August 10, 2018, 11:04:17 PM
    by chary
    QMDJ Month, Day, and Year Charts

Started by 335ATBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Views: 339
    Last post August 09, 2018, 07:25:21 PM
    by amfortas
    August1 we'll have consumed more resources than the Earth can regenerate in year

Started by AxisBoard History, culture and food

Replies: 33
    Views: 723
    Last post August 06, 2018, 11:09:03 AM
    by Administrator
    Relationship / Marriage Luck

Started by xiaotiantianBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 413
    Last post August 04, 2018, 11:27:12 PM
    by djusmansya
    Marriage

Started by JbirdBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 533
    Last post August 05, 2018, 10:13:58 AM
    by chary
    marriage and pregnancy

Started by Lucie84Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 418
    Last post June 29, 2018, 02:28:08 PM
    by Lucie84
    Questions on career and marriage

Started by duxonmassBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 11
    Views: 640
    Last post June 25, 2018, 08:03:33 AM
    by Sebest
    help with family and marriage life in 2018

Started by thanos888Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 24
    Views: 1025
    Last post June 26, 2018, 10:17:47 PM
    by mushroom
    career prospects for this year?

Started by dreamzBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 446
    Last post May 24, 2018, 12:26:53 AM
    by dreamz
    career and marriage luck

Started by graham88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 504
    Last post May 04, 2018, 06:39:11 PM
    by Lucky68
    今年四大桃花位,逢桃花必嫁娶 - This year's 4 big Peach Blossom location. Assures of marriage

Started by ZhouYuBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 13
    Views: 956
    Last post April 26, 2018, 05:42:45 PM
    by ZhouYu
    Wealth Star & Officer Star polarity and what they mean to marriage

Started by ArstevanBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 526
    Last post June 15, 2018, 08:52:51 AM
    by ArtofFugue
    Love and Marriage from bazi

Started by elaniezxcBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 678
    Last post April 06, 2018, 10:12:07 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    What is considered marriage in bazi??

Started by lolalove143Board Miscellaneous casual talks

Replies: 10
    Views: 1007
    Last post June 14, 2018, 09:33:14 PM
    by ArtofFugue
    Heartbroken in love life 2018, could there be someone new from me this year?

Started by Marina88Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 495
    Last post April 02, 2018, 04:52:57 PM
    by Marina88

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: