• Famous fengshui Master Zheng Guoqiang dies in a mudslide at cemetery 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Famous fengshui Master Zheng Guoqiang dies in a mudslide at cemetery  (Read 4548 times)

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
  • G501++
  • Last Login:Hidden
  • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
  • Should I still continue to practice Fengshui or to ignore it?

Famous fengshui Master Zheng Guoqiang dies in a mudslide at cemetery:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2595028/Feng-Shui-master-buried-alive-landslide-Hong-Kong-cemetery-seconds-showing-family-perfect-burial-plot-relatives-grave.html

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Famous-Feng-Shui-Master-Dies-in-Landslide-at-Cemetery-435469.shtml

*It is incidents like these (with my colleague's incident) that made me lose faith in Fengshui (ie; Earth Luck). Seems like Heaven Luck is indeed much more important and influential - 一命,二运,三风水. I better stick to ZWDS, Bazi, 27-Constellation...
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Offline mellybau

• G101-G300
    • Last Login:January 09, 2019, 05:14:33 PM
    • View Profile
  • Re: Famous fengshui Master Zheng Guoqiang dies in a mudslide at cemetery
    « Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 02:46:31 PM »
    Agree , i do read some article from fellow indonesian buddhist fortune teller ( forget the link tough) that when our luck change turn to be good, our fengshui/earth luck also follow in turn
    Good and bad are concepts that humans decide, and these do not apply to non-human. This kind of thinking occurs when, for example, she decides not to intervene to prevent someone from their mistakes or endangerment, .since "everything is a matter of fate"

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 02:58:26 PM »
    @mellybau That is interesting to know. What method is the fortune-teller using?

By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Offline mellybau

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 03:30:48 PM »
    @mellybau That is interesting to know. What method is the fortune-teller using?

I don't know . just browse and see his article of the web. That's from 1 years ago , even i already forget the website

But the story in short like this :

He recommended his friend to change some of the office structure to boost his friend luck( using feng shui) . But his friend doesn't want that cause he is too busy. Fast forward when his friend luck change to better ( a lot) , indirectly his friend also changing the office structure due to work circumstance. The structure was the same like the one advised

He also share some article that heaven luck will prevail and also control our earth luck
    Good and bad are concepts that humans decide, and these do not apply to non-human. This kind of thinking occurs when, for example, she decides not to intervene to prevent someone from their mistakes or endangerment, .since "everything is a matter of fate"

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 03:37:35 PM »
    @mellybau So it's something like our Fengshui will fix itself as our Heaven Luck changes. Interesting concept I've not heard before.

Thanks for sharing.

Offline mellybau

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: October 02, 2015, 04:36:42 PM »
    @mellybau So it's something like our Fengshui will fix itself as our Heaven Luck changes. Interesting concept I've not heard before.

Thanks for sharing.

That the case from the article, and if i'm not wrong i remember some of the member here also mention the same idea

Offline Owlbear

• G501++
    • Last Login:December 26, 2016, 12:29:53 AM
    • Far Away
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: October 02, 2015, 04:44:33 PM »
    In the western world we do have a story for teacher that died while walking to get to the seminar about immortality that he was teaching.

Ironic thing really...

However Shen's story about his discovery of Flying Star stars in a very similar way.
    There are some stuff that is different, it takes 1 week till the person died and it does happen after the burial, but overall it's similar enough to be worth posting.

Also we have writed about Shen's Flying Star in the forum, it's nice to have the story too I guess.

It's from here:
    http://bazifenshui.blogspot.bg/2010/10/flying-star-shen-zhu-reng.html
    (there is more to the story in some places, but this is more then enough to see the similarities in the begining)

History of Flying Star

In the 19 century, there is a San He(三合)Feng Shui Master, And his name was Shen Zhu Reng.

In winter of 1871, when Shen was 23, he found a grave site with Ren sitting (坐壬) and Bing facing(向丙), and completely beautiful forms around it.

This was an uncommonly good site. He gathered the famous San He masters from Hang Zhou (Xi Hu西湖), but except those from Jiang Dahong's school (Xuan Kong Da Gua). Eighty masters inspected the site, and all said that it was an auspicious place.

An official heard about the site and bought it, for a very high price. Shen was very disappointed for a long time that he didn't get the site. The official buried his parents there. When they dug the grave and opened the earth, the pattern in the soil looked like the Tai Ji diagram (the yin-yang symbol), making Shen even more depressed for missing the opportunity.

The Chinese believe that an auspicious grave site brings good fortune for three generations. However, after burying his father, the official lost his job, and died on the return trip. The family also fell to poverty. All the masters of Hang Zhou were gathered to reinspect the site. They still said it was an auspicious place. They could not explain the disasters.

Some time after this, Master Shen took a trip with his brother-in-law, Hu Bo'an. He saw that Hu had a book in his suitcase by Jiang Yao (a disciple of Jiang Dahong - these two Jiangs are not related, and they have different characters for their name). The book said that structures built during Period 1, with ren sitting and bing facing, or bing sitting and ren facing are fuyin. Fuyin means that the 5-yellow evil star is in the central palace, and that it flys in an ascending pattern. This is always inauspicious and would explain the grave's disasters, as the burial was during Period 1. However, the book did not explain the details of the theory.

Shen bought some wine, and invited more than 30 masters to discuss these findings. None of them could explain this theory.

In the past, Shen had looked over xuankong theory, although not carefully. But now he studied Jiang Dahong's books. However, he still could not understand the theory. As was the style among fengshui masters, Jiang wrote in a way that the meaning was not clear unless a master added some oral instruction or explanation.

In 1873, when Shen was 25, he went with Hu Bo'an to visit Zhang Zhongshan's descendants. Zhang was a famous fengshui master from earlier in the 19th century, already deceased. Shen and Hu stayed for several months, but the descendants would not leak even one character of information to Shen. They offered a lot of money to borrow the book that Zhang had written, -Zhai Duan (House Judgement)-. also known as -Yinyang Erzhai Luyan (Yin Yang Two House Record of Effective Results)-. This book was said to reveal the secrets of the Seventh Star Robbery method.

Shen and Hu were allowed to have the book for twenty-four hours. They copied the whole book and returned it. Shen spent a year giving the book painstaking consideration, but still did not understand.

On day, while studying the Yijing, Shen began to play with the Luoshu diagram. He suddenly realized that 5 did not have to be in the central palace, the other numbers could also fly there as well. Shen had found the key to unlock xuankong fengshui. He was able to put together what he had read in Jiang Dahong's books, along with everything else.

Shen took out his brush and wrote -Di Li Bian Zheng Jue Yao (Fengshui Discriminate the Correct Selection Essence)-(《地理辨正》蔣大鴻原著) , -Ling Zheng Jing Yi Jian (Mysterious City Essence of Righteousness Notes)-, and -Di Li Zhu Shu Wei Zheng Kao (Fengshui Various Books Investigation of the False and the Correct)-.

Shen had come to the conclusion that San He practitioners did not understand that the center of the Magic Square could change with the time period, etc., and could only conceive of having 5 in the center. This, he felt, was their big mistake.

I do agree that mistakes can lead to results really fast sometimes. Also that knowing just San He sometimes may be bad idea.

About the question in the start:
    Should I still continue to practice Fengshui or to ignore it?
    If it's a rhetoric question then it seems like attacking the system and I doubt that is what's happening(considering what you were saying about tolerance in the systems in other places in the forum).

So I take it it's a real question. I don't really know how to answer that though, it's up to you. : )
    However I can try!If the system works so bad for you that 1 article in news about some master using unknown methods can lead you to doubt it, then no point in practicing it in my opinion. If it doesn't show it's working everytime you are using it then something is wrong, either in the practice or the theory or both.

That may mean the system doesn't work for everyone(though that's a bit of a leap), or the schools you are practicing have problems, either way no point in practicing if it doesn't work for you.
    « Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 05:05:30 PM by Owlbear »

Offline mellybau

• G101-G300
    • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 05:02:06 PM »
    My definition for now is heaven luck is the upper one and controlling/ limit human and earth luck

Heaven Luck                                           ^

Human luck - earth luck                     <      >

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: October 02, 2015, 05:10:13 PM »
    @Owlbear That story is really an irony!

Not trying to "attack" fengshui here, why did you use that word? I still believe in fengshui, just abit maybe 20%. My other 80% belief is in Heaven Luck. I'm asking as a personal question; about me. If others feel fengshui is working much more for them, please feel free to practice it too.

That's the trend I noticed in this forum and in a recent HLLS book, using statistical approach to CM. It's all about the number of case studies to prove a point as 1 case study may not be enough to prove for some people. So the more case studies, the merrier.

That HLLS book also has many case studies to prove each point brought up by the author. He even compiled the statistics in summary tables. So, the book is full of statistics, numbers and summary tables of statistics. I rather the author include the interpretations of the hexagrams in HLLS context rather than to include so much statistics and numbers.

Some people may want to use scientific approach (eg; Dr. Ong), some may want to use statistic/mathematic approach to CM... it's individual preference. But for me, it comes off as "trying too hard" to convince/win fans when you overdo it. After buying that HLLS book, I actually feel like throwing it away! I really regretted not reading through the book before buying as the shop doesn't allow browsing.

Look at ancient text, they may have a few case studies to illustrate a few points but not a complication of statistics.

As mentioned before, I do not practice Fengshui to a very high/sophisticated level. Just very basic fengshui.

edit: I've state, I do believe slightly in Fengshui, just abit. Of course, I won't do drastic things like putting a cannon in my house - just basic fengshui.
    « Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 05:21:15 PM by ArtofFugue »

Offline Jlim

• G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: October 02, 2015, 10:33:29 PM »
    Same story about the mudslide accident, with a date selection perspective by Ken Lai
    http://www.kenlaifengshui.com, APRIL 1, 2014

A Hong Kong celebrity Feng Shui Master Zheng went to China for a Yin Feng Shui reburial job in March 30 (Geng-zi day) 2014,  A rare "black rain" thunderstorm came causing mudslide in the cemetery and buried him and 6 others alive.

The incident happened when they lowered the coffin to the grave. Due to custom, women were requested to stay away and thus no female died.

Geng-zi day is a year-breaker day. (zi clashes wu-year). In addition, the date  fan-yin (clashing) Grand Duke Jia Wu from head to toe.  The wrath of Grand Duke is horrific-- 6 deaths and one injured.

Check out this video even though it is in Cantonese dialect: http://hk.dv.nextmedia.com/actionnews/local/20140402/18676286/20039191

You may ask:  a famous Feng Shui master should have known a breaker date is not a good day to do important tasks, especially a reburial.

However, there are date-selection systems that do not care about traditional inauspicious or taboo dates like year breaker, San Sha and etc.,  like QMDJ and Gui-Gu-Zi methods.  Master Zheng might be using something like that because it is inconceivable to do a reburial without doing a date-selection to avoid clashing the deceased and the living.

This is why I always remind my students to stay away from traditional inauspicious dates even the date-selection  system that they employ does not care about these taboos.  Besides,  some clients may have general knowledge of these taboo dates and question them if they use those dates. 

In 2007, the 35W Bridge in Minnesota also had collapsed in a breaker day.

Do not do anything important or potentially changing destiny of someone during an inauspicious date.

RIP Master Zheng

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: October 02, 2015, 10:52:38 PM »
    @Jlim Thanks for posting. That is also why I didn't learn XKDG, QMDJ, Ghost Valley Date Selection methods and just simply stuck to DGDS (the traditional system).

I actually wanted to learn XKDG Date Selection in the past but after reading this story, I totally lost the enthusiasm. Some might need a number of case studies to trigger, for me I only need 1 case to trigger. Maybe I'm case-sensitive?
    « Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 10:55:06 PM by ArtofFugue »

Offline DeNovo

• G301-G400
    • Last Login:February 26, 2016, 10:36:14 AM
      • View Profile
    Re: Famous fengshui Master Zheng Guoqiang dies in a mudslide at cemetery
    « Reply #11 on: October 03, 2015, 04:17:22 AM »
    Just shows that we are all here for limited time.  Can learn fengshui, bazi, zwds and think ha I know my destiny now.  Can avoid big disaster and make big fortune because I know how to maximize my bazi. Truth is no one not even the grand masters know everything. We still grow old, get sick, face tragedy, get run over by bus, lose job, ..... Its life.  Learning fortune telling is fun, but no one can reveal the destiny code and know the heaven secrets.  Next, joey yap will be on news...ha just joking...

Offline bokeksiansu

• G501++
    • Good story
    • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: October 03, 2015, 05:51:30 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need 1 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]
    Free Will Free Dom Free Financial its not really Free. There is no such thing as failure. There is only sweet-and-sour reality :)

Offline bokeksiansu

• G501++
    • Good story
    • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: October 03, 2015, 06:17:16 AM »
    [Hidden post: You need 1 posts to see it. You currently have 0. Join the paid subscription and see this hidden post now.]
    Free Will Free Dom Free Financial its not really Free. There is no such thing as failure. There is only sweet-and-sour reality :)

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: October 03, 2015, 11:59:57 AM »
    @DeNovo True. Upstair is still the greatest influence. Even grandmasters and masters are no match for upstair.

@bokeksiansu True, that's why I don't read ancient text (for ZWDS) which is like Microsoft Word version 1.0, it's the first version with flaws and limitations. It needs improvements. I read modern text and modern-created teachings.

five arts forum

Re: Famous fengshui Master Zheng Guoqiang dies in a mudslide at cemetery
    « Reply #14 on: October 03, 2015, 11:59:57 AM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Para Master Tolong Baca BAZi saya

Started by sistem3186Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 4
    Views: 305
    Last post December 09, 2018, 05:17:04 PM
    by sistem3186
    Master Tenvirtues please read my chart!

Started by BillionaireboyLamBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 2
    Views: 238
    Last post December 13, 2018, 01:49:06 AM
    by BillionaireboyLam
    Enlightened Master Nilegem teach you ZWDS

Started by nilegemBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Replies: 7
    Views: 340
    Last post December 26, 2018, 04:32:02 AM
    by GroOt
    Question regarding if my Day Master is Strong or Weak in my Natal Chart

Started by scitzoBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 19
    Views: 602
    Last post September 24, 2018, 10:07:54 AM
    by scitzo
    Question regarding if my Day Master is Strong or Weak in my Natal Chart

Started by scitzoBoard 3. Art of Life (Birthchart Analysis)

Replies: 0
    Views: 142
    Last post September 21, 2018, 01:02:42 PM
    by scitzo
    Extremely strong day master bazi

Started by tancising0Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 280
    Last post September 21, 2018, 12:59:28 PM
    by scitzo
    Extremely strong day master bazi

Started by tancising0Board Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Views: 319
    Last post January 16, 2019, 01:24:37 PM
    by tancising0
    Any master here can help to analyze my Bazi?

Started by es55Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 10
    Views: 342
    Last post September 05, 2018, 10:17:40 AM
    by es55
    MOTHER DIES as she gives birth

Started by socratesBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 146
    Last post August 28, 2018, 05:37:52 AM
    by socrates
    Qmdj or any divination for house fengshui

Started by Ueuyw736Board Qi Men Dun Jia

Replies: 4
    Views: 248
    Last post August 10, 2018, 10:04:31 PM
    by Xkfan
    Pls help me, Is this day master weak or strong ?

Started by YeenzBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 174
    Last post August 05, 2018, 06:39:07 PM
    by j27945
    FengShui Master Choi Park-lai 蔡伯励 ( An Orbituary)

Started by leGoBoard Feng Shui

Views: 210
    Last post August 02, 2018, 09:28:50 PM
    by Administrator
    Will AI render Bazi/zdws practitioner/master obselete ?

Started by bruceBoard 4. Art of Divination (Prediction)

Replies: 30
    Views: 1239
    Last post October 09, 2018, 06:07:28 AM
    by j27945
    Die jie Ming Travel Master Tony Lee

Started by socratesBoard 紫微斗數 Zi Wei Dou Shu

Views: 244
    Last post June 05, 2018, 06:53:20 PM
    by socrates
    is it true Water Day Master without root is not problem?

Started by nikmatBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 957
    Last post May 30, 2018, 05:12:29 AM
    by Kay
    IR for strong day master

Started by jwhite997Board Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 248
    Last post May 08, 2018, 01:34:36 PM
    by jwhite997
    Grand hyatt hotel fengshui history

Started by guhaiBoard Feng Shui

Views: 288
    Last post April 16, 2018, 05:44:20 PM
    by guhai
    Fengshui study case #1 (Let Me Guess)

Started by guhaiBoard Xuan Kong Fei Xing

Replies: 11
    Views: 817
    Last post October 03, 2018, 12:37:21 AM
    by j27945
    Bad fengshui if lift is next to main door

Started by kungfupandaBoard Feng Shui

Replies: 21
    Views: 1091
    Last post April 02, 2018, 11:48:29 PM
    by ren
    Stephen Hawking dies aged 76 and chart analysis

Started by tomboBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Views: 419
    Last post March 14, 2018, 01:56:59 PM
    by tombo
    Fengshui classics...

Started by AxisBoard Feng Shui

Views: 266
    Last post February 24, 2018, 08:09:50 PM
    by Axis
    Fengshui Senior

Started by guhaiBoard Feng Shui

Replies: 11
    Views: 933
    Last post February 19, 2018, 11:48:14 PM
    by guhai
    Fengshui books recommendation - Don't say you know fengshui until you read these

Started by y22Board Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 14
    Views: 993
    Last post February 24, 2018, 01:00:30 PM
    by jtorz132759468
    Book review: I Ching Divination for Fengshui and Destiny

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Views: 730
    Last post January 05, 2018, 11:14:51 AM
    by ArtofFugue
    Grand Master Yang Yun Song

Started by 335ATBoard Miscellaneous

Views: 382
    Last post January 02, 2018, 07:15:12 AM
    by 335AT
    Fengshui - kua number

Started by MacyBoard Request for feng shui reading [FREE]

Replies: 18
    Views: 1056
    Last post August 05, 2018, 03:47:50 PM
    by 祈s
    Hello, new apprentice/disciple of a fengshui master here

Started by jpoonkyBoard Members Lounge

Views: 547
    Last post December 17, 2017, 10:44:09 PM
    by Administrator
    Blunt truth: “Why master refuse to read my chart?”

Started by ArtofFugueBoard Miscellaneous

Views: 844
    Last post April 22, 2018, 03:27:35 PM
    by bottle.keepingHK
    Christine Keller dies

Started by socratesBoard Birth chart analysis for famous / infamous people

Replies: 5
    Views: 677
    Last post December 10, 2017, 03:12:27 PM
    by Baretta
    Master pls help to interpret my Bazi Chart / Having a rough year

Started by YYBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 449
    Last post November 01, 2017, 01:19:41 AM
    by vng78

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: