Author Topic: ▲Isaac Chung  (Read 738 times)

Offline Jack

• G501++
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
▲Isaac Chung
« on: December 03, 2015, 02:36:11 PM »
This is from Isaac Chung's video. Just google him up on the most popular video site, Youtoob (I'm sure you know the correct spelling).

Anyway, found some interesting things in his video that I'd like to share. :)

Quote:
Episode 10 -- The relationship of the 3 groups in the chart

This is the most important episode, if you don't have the concept in this episode, you will easily to get a wrong interpretation in the future.

Let see how the previous master explained the relationship of 4-pillars, lucky cycle and age cycle. 4-pillar is like a plant, year is the root, and month is the stem, branch and leaves, day is the flower, hour is the fruit.

Lucky cycle is 4 seasons; different season will affect the plant growth.

Age cycle is the weather; different weather will affect the plant growth also.

Episode 11 -- Further discussion in the 4 --pillars

Once you have the concept of 4-pillars as the plant, then you should notice which part of the plant is most import. Yes, it is the root. If you destroy the root of a plant, the plant will die. If you cut off the stem, branch, leaf, flower, and fruit and do not destroy the root, the plant will never die. The new stem and branch will come out again in the spring time.

Every year you will see a lot of master will base on the people's 12 animals sign to predict the coming year fortune, and they have quite a good results. It is because they get the key of this.

Episode 12
-- Day master

Since Sung dynasty there is a big revolution on reading a chart of 4-pillars, the master change from reading a year pillar to day pillar. We call it "日主or 日元day master". After this revolution, the 4-pillars became more mature. But on the other hand, the ancient analyze method was being losing. More and more new immature method was flooding the 4-pillars knowledge.

About few years ago, some new 4-pillars masters started using the day master method to predict the coming year fortune. They compared the Day Master's 10天干(Tin Kon) and the current year天干地支(Tin Kon Day G) to give a predictions. Of course the end result was not that good and I have not seen it publish again.

Episode 13 -- 10 Day masters Vs 12 Animals

4-pillars astrology is very difficult to learn and hard to make a correct interpretation results. Reading a whole life chart is easier than reading a lucky cycle chart. Reading a lucky cycle chart is easier than reading an age chart. Reading an age chart is easier than reading a month chart. Reading a month chart is easier than reading a day chart. Reading a day chart is easier than reading an hour chart. Therefore you can see to read a correct current year fortune is very difficult. It depends on how deep of the master's knowledge and practicing.

From my opinion, no matter you are using 12 Animals sign or 10 day masters, the end result will not be 100%, but if ask me to choose one of the method from this 2, I prefer 12 animals. The reason is quite simple, if you divide x amount of people by 12, you will get more precise then divide by 10.

Btw, I'm not endorsing him / disapproving him. Just that I think the comments on Episode 12 is rather interesting, in that he claims using the Year Pillar is more accurate. He prefers to use the BaZi system before ZiPing. Any thoughts on this?

Offline Dexter

• G501++
    • View Profile
RE: ▲Isaac Chung
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 02:36:53 PM »
blank

Offline Evan

• G501++
    • View Profile
  • RE: ▲Isaac Chung
    « Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 02:37:37 PM »
    Quote:
    [Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Dear Doom,
    I fell than year is a very important parameter which we do not minimize.
    In Zwds a lot of energies are calculate from the year.
    By example if we take Yima :
    - in Zwds it is calculate with the Year EB ;
    - in Bazi actually it is calculate with the Day EB ;
    - in Qmdj it is calculate with the Hour EB.

All these methods seems complementary.

Thank you

:)

I see. I can appreciate it if it is ZWDS or QMDJ, as their main referencing point is of a different pillar. But given that we're talking about BaZi, I'm wondering if using the Year Pillar would yield a more accurate reading, based on the more ancient method, or using the Day Pillar.

I don't have the answer, nor have I done research on it. Have you done any research? Or perhaps anyone else?

Offline Tilly

• G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 02:38:21 PM »
    blank

Offline Seth

• G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: December 03, 2015, 02:39:03 PM »
    blank

Offline Teddy

• G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: December 03, 2015, 02:40:04 PM »
    Never heard of him. Who's he? Another new comer?

Offline Louis

• G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: December 03, 2015, 02:40:46 PM »
    Thanks to Bro Doom for introducing another CM personality to the fold.

I googled him up, and he came up on the 2nd page.. ;D...Another film director of the same name looks more popular.

This guy is not new to CM, but maybe new to few of us.  He claimed to have over 40 yrs of CM experience and his Shifu is Master Lui Hart Ming from HK.  Later google up Mr Lui.

He founded the I-Ching Study Society, and later expanded to Canada and renamed Royal Academic Institute...the campus looks impressive ....and he offers various CM courses....

Offline Lily

• G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: December 03, 2015, 02:41:32 PM »
    Quote:
    Thanks to Bro Doom for introducing another CM personality to the fold.

I googled him up, and he came up on the 2nd page.. ;D...Another film director of the same name looks more popular.

This guy is not new to CM, but maybe new to few of us.  He claimed to have over 40 yrs of CM experience and his Shifu is Master Lui Hart Ming from HK.  Later google up Mr Lui.

He founded the I-Ching Study Society, and later expanded to Canada and renamed Royal Academic Institute...the campus looks impressive ....and he offers various CM courses....

There are actually many CM practitioners out there that are unknown to us. I'm not too fazed over them as a person, but am more interested in what he has to offer, and at what price. :)

Offline Joshua

• G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: December 03, 2015, 02:42:13 PM »
    blank

Offline Lydia

• G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: December 03, 2015, 02:42:55 PM »
    blank

Offline Phoebe

• G501++
      • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: December 03, 2015, 02:43:37 PM »
    blank

five arts forum

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2015, 02:43:37 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Cosmic Geography of Success - Dr Lily Chung & Samantha Lam

Started by niloxBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 1
    Views: 371
    Last post December 23, 2019, 11:22:38 AM
    by katedaisy
    ▲Wing Chung (詠春)

Started by BenjaminBoard Pugilistic Art

Replies: 5
    Views: 523
    Last post January 05, 2016, 11:16:50 AM
    by Isabella
    ▲Truth of Ups & Downs Cosmic Inequality [Paperback] Ph.D. Lily Chung (Author)

Started by SkyeBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 1
    Views: 652
    Last post December 18, 2015, 07:50:40 PM
    by Heidi
    ▲Lily Chung's Interpretation

Started by AmyBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 2
    Views: 404
    Last post December 17, 2015, 05:59:05 AM
    by Esme

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: