ZWDS foundation course by Master aoefengshui. One-on-one teaching.

• A post by Manty - 口德 4 3
Currently:  

Author Topic: A post by Manty - 口德  (Read 20632 times)

Offline TPY

• G401-G500
  • Last Login:May 25, 2020, 09:15:16 PM
    • View Profile
A post by Manty - 口德
« on: August 16, 2014, 10:40:05 AM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
What's the difference between success and mastery?
A success is when you achieve doing something once while mastery is when you know you can achieve it again and again and again.
~ Sarah Lewis

Offline hellokitty

• G301-G400
  • Last Login:Hidden
    • View Profile
Re: A post by Manty - 口德
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 11:11:34 AM »
@TPY

That was a valuable post.  If someone have a copy that would be great.   

If I recall correctly, this story was also part of the discussion.

http://www.news24.com/World/News/Grandmother-kills-baby-over-zodiac-sign-20110412
Don't rely on the unknown to help you.  Use your common sense and judge for yourself. :)

Offline TPY

• G401-G500
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 12:08:06 PM »
A success is when you achieve doing something once while mastery is when you know you can achieve it again and again and again.
~ Sarah Lewis

Offline Jlim

• G501++
    • View Profile
  • Re: A post by Manty - 口德
    « Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 12:26:00 PM »
    I did save it but not the whole topic, and here's all I have on it:

Lack of Koude (口德) by @Manty:

As I said, it is a skill that one must develop and the way I learned it was by listening to my teachers break bad news to their client.  After that, my teachers will question me how would I deal with the same topic one and a thousand times.
    Quote from: SS on Today at 09:02:08 AM
    Just like how should the medium in that article tell the guy that maybe the wife is not that beneficial for him.

The thing is that, say, if a given person you are dating has an energy that may be a shar to you, avoidance is not the way to go.  This is a shallow way of dealing with the problem.

That person is there for you to learn an important lesson in this life at that moment in time.  That lesson may not be about the other person (it may, perhaps it is something about oneself.

Remember that I often say, how many times do we own up to the fact that mistakes maybe due to one's own carelessness or shallowness?  Maybe there is something in me that acts as a trigger to that shar that in turn, hurts me.

If I simply leave that person, I have not changed that in me that triggers it and I may once again encounter the same situation.  So that person has come to one's life for my own learning and developement.Let me give you an example I always use to illustrate how important koude is in delivering any reading.

Once I saw that a certain young man would be a great biologist.  I will spear the 4P details of how to read that because it is not the matter at hand.

Had I lacked koude I could have said to that budding biologist:

"You will have a shitty career because you will spend a great deal of your time studying the reproductive patterns of parasites and bacteria in horse manure".

When I hear people say to others, "leave that person because he or she is noxious to your health or your destiny or your fame", it always reminds me of metaphysical manure in which festers 4P parasites.

Offline zwdsflying

• G301-G400
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 02:55:54 PM »
    Its exactly 50% strength. Without water luck cycles he will be monk. Born in the hour of prosperity will reset the chart.

Guess u have to brush up your knowledge instead.

This is an example of questionable tact, 口德, bordering on the very fine line.

In any chart analysis, it is better to avoid sensational literal claims, imagine the poor parent/relative will be spooked by such a comment.

What happen if the '50% strength type' is wrong or non existent, the parent would have worry in vain over the comment for a while over the monk claims.
    « Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 02:57:46 PM by zwdsflying@yahoo.com »

Offline TPY

• G401-G500
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: August 16, 2014, 07:39:40 PM »
    ~ Sarah Lewis

Offline Puppylove

• G301-G400
    • Last Login:October 10, 2016, 08:43:01 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: August 16, 2014, 08:18:19 PM »
    Under the Blind School approach (note the words Blind School, not Mangpai here), if you were destined/fated to be able to run into us, and ask the question that pertains to your existing/forthcoming difficulty. We would answer you in detail without holding back, and how to avoid it. In situations where it is unavoidable, we advise you on the approach that everyone and everything is good/forgivable/right thing and to take this "high path".

Unfortunately, not all people who are advised in this fashion do as they are told. Often they come back begging for help (especially the ones who haven't reached the unavoidable part and didn't listen). They are often given a small telling off and then to take the "high path".

Under no circumstances are any Blind School members ever trained or told to tell something that is not based or grounded in actual events (so never will you hear that someone is born to harm or hurt you because in theory of whatever system was being used suggests to be otherwise, such as their star/animal sign, etc) from a Blind School user. If there is actual harm being done from one person to another from the systems we use to see, we are always advised to verbally warn in a non-confrontational but direct manner but to never get involved. As most of these members are actually physically blind, it would be foolish to get involved in something you can't do much about.

Offline TPY

• G401-G500
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: August 16, 2014, 11:21:32 PM »
    ~ Sarah Lewis

Offline Puppylove

• G301-G400
    • Last Login:October 10, 2016, 08:43:01 AM
    • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: August 16, 2014, 11:48:17 PM »

Offline hellokitty

• G301-G400
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: August 21, 2014, 08:01:45 PM »
    More people should read this. 
    Don't rely on the unknown to help you.  Use your common sense and judge for yourself. :)

Offline LostSoul

• G51-G100
    • Last Login:December 12, 2019, 08:48:23 AM
      • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: August 27, 2014, 09:06:48 PM »
    Very nice passage.

I feel that every job will need Kou De, because there will be times when you meet a difficult client or need to tell clients bad things.

What I like to do is to present the facts plainly and simply. Then I explain how I arrived at it. Then I start to work out how the client is taking it. Sometimes good news to you may be bad news to the client. Be careful of that.

Be firm, professional and polite, and most people will be ok with you

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
  • Fortune-teller’s predictions caused him death
    « Reply #11 on: August 28, 2014, 07:11:57 PM »

25 Aug 2014: A street fortune-teller in Sichuan province, China, was stabbed to death in broad daylight as he plied his trade this Monday morning. The suspect, surnamed Peng, a 41-year-old man, was arrested.

According to those in the know, the 48-year-old fortune-teller, Mr Pang, was likely killed for making an all-too-accurate prediction. Previously he had accurately predicted deaths of his customers and customers' spouse leaving. However, police are yet to publicly issue a motive for the killing.

After the incident happened, a lunar calendar (used for fortune-telling) had been left at the crime scene.

Often scorned for being conman and hated when they're right on for misfortune predicted, the job of the fortune-teller is not an easy one. Many querents will also attribute the fortune or misfortune predicted to the fortune-teller. No matter how accurate his predictions were, however, it's doubtful he could have seen this one coming.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*Tips for all budding fortune-tellers:
    - Do not be too conclusive on the outcome as there may be karmic lessons for the querent and 8 other things that will make a difference in a destiny.
    - Instead of giving too much details, give generic advice or suggestions or hints.
    - Do not be too negative, do give some positive encouragement and hope to the querent.
    - That's why I only do readings for closed friends and family.
    - Personally, I don't predict possible death years for anyone as it is freaky (had a close experience once) and even people born with the same birth chart do not get married and die in the same years. I just live each day as it is.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 05:16:34 PM by ArtofFugue »
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

Offline nilegem

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • View Profile
  • Re: Fortune-teller’s predictions caused him death
    « Reply #12 on: August 28, 2014, 07:17:45 PM »
    Thank you for the translation, this should be related to Manty's post on Kou de
    Journey to my Roots.

Offline hellokitty

• G301-G400
      • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: August 28, 2014, 08:38:06 PM »
    I can think of many personal cases (not privi to share) where relatives went for pseudo FT consultation.   I'll give two good ones.   Grandfather went to consult with a FT about grandchild's birthday.  FT sees clash and boldly said, oh your grandchild clash with older generation, like parents and grandparents.  This grandchild was never loved by grandfather.  When I check the bday, the grandparent element is auspicious.  Pity.  The other one, girl goes to see FT consultant.  FT definitively says, hubby has a cheating chart.  He's cheating on you.  Girl goes crazy and everyday ask the husband, are you cheating?  Even if the reading has merit, CM reading is about potential for something to happen.  It's not definitive.  So now, the FT's words cause premature stress on a currently healthy relationship and perpetuated the marriage demise.  Another pity. 

Offline ArtofFugue

• Contributor
    • G501++
    • PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL PRACTITIONER
    • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: August 28, 2014, 09:34:57 PM »
    Happened to find this related article dated 4 years ago:

Woman gets death penalty in fortune-teller killing
    Published April 23, 2010

California (AP) — A woman was sentenced to death on Friday for murdering a fortune-teller and her daughter after the soothsayer told her to get over a lost lover.

Tanya Nelson, 45, was sentenced for the murder of fortuneteller Ha "Jade" Smith, 52, and Anita Vo, 23, in 2005, prosecutors said.

Nelson hired fortune-teller Smith, known as Miss Ha in Orange County's Vietnamese community, to get her ex-lover back. But when Smith told her to accept reality, she became upset and plotted to drive across the country to kill her, prosecutors said.

Smith and her daughter were stabbed as many as 10 times and their faces and hands were covered in white paint, which may have been an attempt to cover up evidence, prosecutors said.
    By people sharing knowledge/info publicly, the info itself does not devalue to become "common internet data which lacks credibility and needs verifying". If everyone thinks in this way, nobody would want to share anymore in order to protect the value and integrity of their knowledge.

five arts forum

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2014, 09:34:57 PM »
    Fortune-telling / birth chart reading / predict your future services by Master Tony (aka aoefengshui). Area of interest:
    Category 1: Relationship/Peach Blossom/Marriage/Spouse/Divorce.
    Category 2: Wealth/Business/Investment/Legal Problem.
    Category 3: Career Plan/Career Move/Job Promotion/Study.
    Category 4: Health/Pregnancy/Children/Accident/Disaster.
    Category 5: The Luck of next 10 years: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 10 years in general and point out the happening years for the important events).
    Category 6: The Luck of next 12 months: (Master Tony will work out your luck for next 12 months in general and point out the happening months for the important events.)
    Category 7: Your own Category which didn’t mention above.

Note: Master Tony will provide you the reading report in writing and also one private Q&A session afterwards. Everything to be conducted conveniently and anonymously via this forum online.

More detail | About Master Tony (aka aoefengshui) | Ask question privately | Post question in Pre-sales forum | Testimonials | View sample Fortune-telling report
    Tired of advertisement on the forum? Remove advertisement on the forum now. For detail, please click here.
    Learn fortune-telling skills from Master Tony (Purple Star Astrology / 紫微斗数 / ZWDS)

Features: Online private learning | one-on-one teaching | Everything starts from zero | 24/7 access to constantly updated learning materials | Medium of instruction: English
    Bazi reading service:
    Click here to view detail | Real Bazi reading reports (coming soon)

Tags:

Hey People - Please Post Charts!!!

Started by renBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 7
    Views: 368
    Last post January 02, 2020, 10:26:04 PM
    by FlyingKite
    First Post: general questions & anyone up to help me read my bazi for 2020? :-)

Started by Nico SelsBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 13
    Views: 955
    Last post September 26, 2019, 07:01:33 PM
    by windwheel
    How Post-Heaven (後天) strengthen relationship luck

Started by ZhouYuBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Replies: 5
    Views: 995
    Last post February 26, 2018, 01:37:18 AM
    by ZhouYu
    Hello & 1st post

Started by blindman bazi researchBoard Members Lounge

Replies: 4
    Views: 877
    Last post May 25, 2020, 05:54:14 AM
    by Alvinoktav
    where is our post?

Started by BarettaBoard Members Lounge

Replies: 7
    Views: 1073
    Last post December 10, 2017, 01:47:04 PM
    by Baretta
    Is it ethical to post someone DOB without his/her knowing in here?

Started by RemoteviewerBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 36
    Views: 3721
    Last post August 20, 2017, 12:20:11 AM
    by Axis
    Are you the next great master? Post your palm and let me check it out

Started by Uncle ChoiBoard Request for palm reading [FREE]

Views: 2560
    Last post June 24, 2018, 07:25:29 PM
    by annutara
    Chinese Post and Postage Stamps...

Started by AxisBoard History, culture and food

Replies: 0
    Views: 851
    Last post January 23, 2017, 07:57:58 PM
    by Axis
    I beg TYC to read this post

Started by nilegemBoard Zi Wei Dou Shu (ZWDS) 紫微斗数

Views: 1656
    Last post December 06, 2016, 01:17:49 PM
    by tyc
    Looks like the site is fix now but I'm missing some post

Started by plokBoard Miscellaneous casual talks

Views: 1116
    Last post December 01, 2016, 08:26:20 AM
    by plok
    Adding Trigram (unicode) characters to post.

Started by renBoard Books, Software, Tools, and Resources

Replies: 2
    Views: 1326
    Last post October 08, 2016, 04:39:37 AM
    by Owlbear
    Where is this particular post?

Started by jellynutBoard Members Lounge

Views: 830
    Last post July 27, 2016, 04:26:20 PM
    by jellynut
    can anyone post about Football matchs 2016

Started by RaoBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Views: 689
    Last post June 16, 2016, 12:56:11 PM
    by Rao
    ▲Re: Post ulang : tolong di bantu membahas bazi teman saya.

Started by HarveyBoard Konsultasi Terbuka

Replies: 49
    Views: 3356
    Last post February 03, 2016, 05:26:19 PM
    by Emily
    ▲Delete this post please

Started by DanielBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Views: 626
    Last post February 02, 2016, 04:00:05 PM
    by Daniel
    ▲wow! the first post! need help around master

Started by ThomasBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 9
    Views: 1193
    Last post January 28, 2016, 07:24:25 PM
    by Lola
    ▲Need opinions from experts on a particular feng shui establishment (Long Post)

Started by LydiaBoard Feng Shui

Replies: 12
    Views: 1336
    Last post January 27, 2016, 03:34:09 PM
    by Austin
    ▲first post , what can you deduce from this in zwds and bazi ?

Started by FlorenceBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 39
    Views: 2636
    Last post January 20, 2016, 06:23:34 PM
    by Francesca
    ▲He Tu, Luo Shu and the post-heaven diagram

Started by BethanyBoard Five Arts Basics & (Un)Common Ground

Views: 701
    Last post January 17, 2016, 08:06:42 PM
    by Leon
    ▲do you see good and bad timing when you post a new topic

Started by LouisBoard Five Arts Basics & (Un)Common Ground

Replies: 6
    Views: 659
    Last post January 17, 2016, 09:05:44 AM
    by Harley
    ▲After childbirth, confinement/ post-natal rest: what do you think

Started by AustinBoard Dreams, Omens, Symbols and Taboos

Views: 736
    Last post January 13, 2016, 06:03:19 PM
    by Lola
    ▲Double post, please delete.

Started by IsabelleBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Views: 632
    Last post January 09, 2016, 10:15:01 AM
    by Isabelle
    ▲Re: Yi Ma: Post/Courier Horse.

Started by EsmeBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 8
    Views: 901
    Last post January 04, 2016, 06:16:33 AM
    by Sophie
    ▲Harms, Clash, Punishment positions topic(need 50 post to view)

Started by HarveyBoard Si Zhu Ba Zi (SZBZ) 四柱八字

Replies: 8
    Views: 876
    Last post January 01, 2016, 11:58:49 AM
    by Benjamin
    ▲Transfer of Post from Birth Chart Case Studies: Special Abilities person

Started by LucaBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 17
    Views: 1869
    Last post January 01, 2016, 03:39:29 AM
    by Ronnie
    ▲MOVED: Why too many Hidden post in thread?

Started by LydiaBoard Five Arts Basics & (Un)Common Ground

Views: 508
    Last post December 31, 2015, 03:41:59 AM
    by Lydia
    ▲Re: Terima konsultasi wajah nihh , Kalau mau post wajah nya hehe

Started by LaylaBoard Konsultasi Terbuka

Replies: 172
    Views: 9535
    Last post December 30, 2015, 01:36:33 PM
    by Emily
    ▲QMDJ - Manty, please read...

Started by OscarBoard Qi Men Dun Jia

Views: 985
    Last post December 10, 2015, 06:23:45 PM
    by Theodore
    ▲Dear Meek, can I get the contents of the post that is removed?

Started by TheodoreBoard Request for birth chart reading [FREE]

Replies: 6
    Views: 996
    Last post December 05, 2015, 02:51:00 AM
    by Erin
    in addition to post Should i move forever with my family to other place

Started by spenserBoard Request for divination [FREE]

Replies: 3
    Views: 799
    Last post September 28, 2015, 10:18:02 PM
    by spenser

Disclaimer:

Your use of FiveArts.Info is at your sole risk. FiveArts.Info cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the readings and information provided by its members.  FiveArts.Info owners, administrators, moderators, masters, members, partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

Total visits since 2014: